The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Fifteen minutes later the girls returned to Dean’s Pet Store and gave him the good news about a possible investor for him.

“What were you thinking?” Dean admonished them for being so careless. “Didn’t I tell you two to be careful out there! And now this ... this Robert fellow wants to make movies of you and the dogs! Are you nuts! No, I can’t, will not let you do this!”

“But Dean, he really wants to help, honest,” Britney pleaded. “And besides, what’s so different between fucking the dogs for nothing, and being filmed doing it and getting paid for it? It’s not like we’re being forced to do it, right Kell?”

“Err, that’s right,” the redheaded teen nodded, following her friend’s lead.

“And you said yourself that you won’t be able to get us more dogs,” Britney pouted. “Where would that leave us, uh? Did you ever think of that? What do you expect us to do then, uh? You want us roaming the alleys and backyards for strange dogs to give us what we need, is that it?”

Dean could see that they were serious about this. Deep down he felt certain that these young nymphs would indeed do anything to get their fill of dog-cock, even if it meant hunting them down in the open.

“Alright-alright,” he relented. “Give me that number and I’ll give him a call. But I’m not promising anything, is that clear?”

“Yes, Mr. Matthews,” Britney replied, acting all demure and respectful.

“Yes, Mr. Matthews,” Kelly echoed her friend in the same mocking tone.

“Oh, get out of here you two,” he told them as he waved is hand in surrender. “And don’t forget your damn dog!”

Gathering up Kelly’s German Shepherd from the back room, the two teens walked out and started walking.

A few blocks down they parted ways, each of them heading for their respective home.

But as she walked through the park towards her home, a thought came to Britney. Once outside the park she turned and started walking towards the downtown area.

Knowing exactly where the man’s porn shop was she wanted to check it out more closely.


Satisfied that the groundwork had been laid for his plans for the girls, Robert had returned to his store and opened up for the day’s business. Being an adult store, it opened much later than other businesses as his busy time was usually in the afternoon.


The 15-year-old was walking down the street when she saw the old man opening a door and walking inside.

‘That must be his place,’ she assumed as she walked briskly up to the storefront.

She was disappointed to see all the windows painted out to keep prying eyes from peeping inside. She looked around and counted the number of businesses along the street and then walked around the corner.

Just as she had hoped there was an alley back there and she started walking into it, counting each of the rear doors as she walked by them. When she came to the one she thought was for the Sex Shop, she stopped.

‘What now?’ She thought to herself, looking from left to right for an answer.

Then, on a whim, she grabbed the door handle and was surprised to find it unlocked. Opening it slowly so as not to make any noise, she slipped inside the darkened back room, letting the rear door close softly.

She could see a faint light at the front where a curtain separated the front from the back. So, walking slowly, she crept up to it and peeked through to see what it was the man really sold. She saw racks of dirty magazines, much worse than the Playboy or Penthouse magazines she found in her father’s stash. And along the walls were rows upon rows of sex-toys she never imagined existed.

There was even a section with handcuffs and whips dangling on hooks.

‘Geesh! There sure are some weirdoes out there if they buy this stuff,’ she mused as she turned her attention to the other wall.

There was her mystery man behind the counter, telling her that at least he wasn’t lying about owning the place.

Her eyes then caught sight of racks of DVD cases with naked girls on the covers. Some were about sex with men with huge cocks, big surprise, and others just had a bunch of girls kissing and licking each other. But she couldn’t see any of them with any kind of animal, which made her suspicious about his claim that girls with dogs was a big thing these days.

Just then the front bell rang, alerting Robert of a customer walking in.

Britney quickly looked in the same direction and saw this tall black man standing there talking to the older man. She couldn’t hear what they were talking about, but when Robert accepted the man’s money and pointed in her direction she tried to find a place to hide.

She found an unlocked door and ducked inside before being found.

‘Shit! That was close!’ She thought in relief.

But that relief was short lived as the door suddenly opened and she came face to face with the black customer.

He seemed just as stunned as she was as he just stood there, looking back to the front where Robert was taking care of another customer.

“Well, now, lookee what we got here,” the 6’6” giant smiled down at the petite 15-year-old before him. “Ol’ Bob finally added somethin’ interestin’ to da place, uh?”

“Uh, what?” A terrified Britney mumbled.

“Wha’ yuh doin’ in here, gurl?” The towering black man asked.

“N ... nothing,” she stammered, not knowing what else to say.

“Well, I thinks yuz here for some fun-time,” he grinned as he stepped into the viewing booth with her. “Here, lemme get ya in da mood, baby.”

With that he slipped some money in the slot and a porn movie started running on the monitor in front of them. It was no surprise that it was about this blonde woman getting fucked by this huge black stud.

The stunned 15-year-old just gawked at the monitor as she saw what a huge cock the man had in the movie.

And while she stared dumbly at the porn movie playing, the tall black man behind her reached down and started squeezing her tits through her top.

“Uh? Wha ... no, stop that!” Britney hissed at a whisper, not wanting to alert Robert of her presence.

“Listen here, bitch!” The man snarled down at her. “Yuz gonna do as I say, or I’ll rip ‘em clothes right offa yuh ‘n then I’ll toss yur sorry ass outside naked, yuh got me?”

Terrified of his threat, the 15-year-old dropped her arms and let him do as he wished to her.

“Dat’s better,” he grinned at her surrender. “Now let’s git ‘em clothes offa ya so I can git a better look at yur merchandise, uh.”

Seeing as she had little choice, Britney grabbed hold of the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up and over her head, exposing her still developing chest to the leering black man. She then unsnapped her skirt and pulled that down as well, and since she never wore panties, her pussy was instantly revealed.

“Da-ang! You really are a slut, ain’t yuh!” He breathed out at the sight of her pussy-mound. “How much for a blowjob?”

Britney was confused by the question.

“C’mon, c’mon, I ain’t got all day!” He demanded a reply. “How much?”

And that’s when if dawned on her that he thought she was a prostitute, a hooker, a whore. Thinking quickly, she looked up into his eyes and saw that he was serious in offering to pay her for sexual favors.

“Err, $20,” she murmured, not sure of the going rate for such a thing.

“Yuh got yurself a deal, sweetheart,” he said as he unbuckled his belt to release his stiffening prick.

A moment later a large ebony penis popped out from his pants, almost hitting her on the nose. Staring at it dumbly, the young teenager thought that it had to be at least twelve inches long and very thick. But was really caught her attention was how dark it was.

Damien’s fur was nearly midnight black, but his cock looked just like all the other dogs she had sucked. But this man was very different indeed. She had been with Dean, and just today with this Robert guy, but both of their cocks looked just the same in shape and color.

But now she was seeing a black man’s cock and it was just as black as he was, which she found fascinating in itself. And not only was it different in color, it seemed so much larger than theirs were. Even its cockhead seemed more bloated to her, but then her mind might be playing tricks on her.

“C’mon, c’mon, get goin’!” The man urged her along, placing his huge hand to the back of her head to force her face down to his now aching cock.

Britney offered little resistance and she let him guide her to his cockhead. Once she was close enough, her tongue shot out and started licking the wide prick. She then moved down along its side to lick the man’s penis from its head right down to his huge balsacs. She would then reverse direction and move back to his cockhead before opening her tiny mouth as wide as she could and tried to swallow him up.

“O-o-o-o-h! Yeah-h-h-h!” He groaned as he thrust his hips forward. “Now yur doin’ it!”

As impossible as it might have seemed at the beginning, the petite 15-year-old somehow managed to take the first four inches of the man’s cock into her mouth. But she found it difficult to go any further because he was much too thick for her.

But he didn’t want her to stop there, and he grabbed her hair and started humping into her face, trying to bury more of his aching cock into the girl’s mouth, even her throat if needed.

Britney’s eyes widened in panic as she felt her airway passage being shocked off, letting no air into her lungs. Now she knew how Kelly felt when she got her first dog-cock down her throat those many weeks ago.

The panicking teenager started pounding at the man’s thighs, trying to let him know that she couldn’t breathe with his cock jammed down her throat.

But he was too lost in his own pleasure to care as he kept thrusting in and out of this young whore’s mouth like there was no tomorrow.

A few minutes later Britney felt the first gush of cum flowing down her throat and into her stomach. At this point the man started pulling his cock back until only the cockhead remained in her mouth as more and more of his sperm flooded in.

The 15-year-old girl did her level best to swallow as quickly as she could for fear of drowning in jism. But there was simply too much for her to handle and some of it began dribbling onto her tits and nipples. The warmth of the cum on her skin sent her reeling into a wonderful orgasm. Nothing like when she was screwing with the dogs mind you, but nice enough for her to appreciate it.

“M-m-m-m-m-h!” The man groaned, his lust finally satisfied. “Yuh done real good! Sure hope the ol’ man keeps yuh around for a while, baby.”

And with that, he pulled his pants back and slipped out of the booth without paying her the $20 he promised.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.