The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Robert Benton was at the counter of his shop, an adult book store, but his mind wasn’t really on the business these days. Though his wife didn’t really approve of his business, she did appreciate the fact that it was a good money maker that kept his family in luxury all of these years.

But lately his mind kept wandering back to that encounter in the park.

Seeing those two young girls frolicking sexually with dogs was the best thing since the X-rated video hit the market. That was why he opened his store in the first place.

And even after his son joined the Police Department, he never ever considered closing up shop. His son assured him that nothing he was doing was illegal and he would be safe from prosecution.

But in the last twenty years a new market had surfaced thanks mostly to the internet. And that new market was bestiality, and now he knew of at least two human bitches in the neighborhood who indulged in such behavior.

Ever since he first saw them he kept trying to figure out a way for him to make a profit out of it. But one problem still prevailed. He still had no idea who or where they were. His only clue was the park.

‘I suppose I could go back and try to find them again,’ he told himself. ‘Maybe I should start walking around there at about the same time every day. They must have somekind of routine for being there that day.’

He even considered asking his son for assistance in tracking down the girls’ address from the alley he saw them disappear to. He knew the general area where they disappeared, and assumed that one of those houses was were at least one of them lived in. But then he thought better of it, not wanting to put his own son at risk with the Police Department.


When the girls showed up at the Pet Store the next day for their ‘dog-walking’ duties, Dean took them into his office to have a talk with them.

“Girls, I might have some bad news for you,” he started saying.

“What? Oh, please don’t tell me that we can’t walk the dogs anymore, Dean,” Britney jumped in fearing the worse. “We promised to be more careful from now on, what else can we do. Just please, please don’t cut us off now, plea-se!”

“No, well, a bit,” Dean tried to lessen the blow. “I got a visit from Guide Dogs of America while you were out yesterday.”

“Err, what’s that?” Kelly asked, intrigued.

“They train dogs for the blind, honey,” Dean explained. “Anyway, they want to buy Blackie so they can train him.”

“Wow! That sounds amazing!” Britney was impressed to hear this. “But what does that have to do with us.”

“Well, I have someone else interested in the other two also,” he went on. “Which means that I might not have any dogs for you to walk soon.”

“Oh, no!” Britney gasped, saddened when the reality of the situation hit her.

“Can’t you get more dogs in?” Kelly quickly jumped in, hugging her own dog.

Hearing this idea brightened Britney’s spirit momentarily.

“I was thinking just that, sweetie,” he smiled at her. “But that’s kinda expensive and might bankrupt me. No, I don’t think I could, sorry. Not unless I find someone to invest some money in the business.”

The two teenagers started tearing up at the news. With Blackie now gone, this only left Damien and King George for now, and they might be gone too soon.

“Why don’t you two take them on their walks and I promise I’ll try to come up with something,” he told them, giving each girl a comforting hug.


Robert Benton was sitting on a park bench in the hopes of spotting the two girls he had seen the other day. He was reading a newspaper and drinking from his cup of coffee so that he wouldn’t look inconspicuous if anyone was watching.

‘Damn! I’ll been sitting here for over an hour and still no sign of them,’ he kept telling himself. ‘I don’t think this is going to work. And I still have a business to run.’

He was just about to leave when he got the surprise of his life. At the far end of the park came waltzing in the same two girls, and with them were the same two dogs.

A smile crossed his lips at seeing them as he quickly lifted the newspaper to his face to hide before they saw him.

‘No sense scaring them away,’ he mused, peeking from the top or the side to see where they were going.

When they disappeared into the woods, he got up and followed them inside. He kept a safe distance, while still seeing them through the branches.

After a while they just seemed to disappear. He rushed up to where he thought he lost track of them and looked around. But all he saw were tall bushes and trees. He then tried listening for any sound coming from beyond the bushes.

When he thought he heard girls giggling, he headed in that general direction, trying to be as stealthful as he could.


Britney and Kelly had returned to their hidden clearing, careful not to be seen this time. Once there they quickly stripped naked and assumed their proper position as bitches. The two dogs wasted no time in mounting them and were thrusting them wildly when suddenly someone came bursting out of the bushes.

“Wha?!?” Kelly squealed.

“OH NO!” Britney squealed right along with her.

But both girls were already trapped under the humping dogs and couldn’t run off even if they wanted to.

“So, there you two are,” Robert grinned at them, brushing off his clothes. “You know, I’ve been looking all over for you since the other day.”

Kelly quickly recognized the man as the same one that had caught them in the act a few days earlier.

“It’ ... it’s you!” She gasped in recognition.

“Yep, it sure is, darling,” he smiled back, recognizing the redheaded young beauty under the humping Doberman. “And I remember you too. In fact, you’re all I’ve been thinking of these last few days. Oh, don’t you worry, I didn’t tell anyone about your little ... shall we say ... love-fest.”

“Wha ... what do you want from us, mister?” Britney took charge.

“Well, I thought I’d get the chance to see you two do what you seem to love doing so much,” he grinned. “But also, I have a ... shall we say ... a business proposal for you. But we can talk about that later. Why don’t you two finish with your boyfriends there and then we can talk.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.