The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

A few days later, the McDowells did follow Dean Matthews suggestion and invited Britney’s family for a Bar-B-Q just to get acquainted as their daughters had become fast friends.

They got along fine and Kelly’s mother felt more at ease with her daughter’s friendship with the petite Britney Chalmers. And following Dean’s advice, the Chalmers were careful not to bring up their daughter’s proclivity with beast-sex, as well as ensuring that their daughter wore panties for this get-together.

Other than that, the adults sipped mint juleps as they watched the two girls playing with the German Shepherd in the backyard.


Later that same week, Officer Benton walked into the Pet Store alone before going on duty for the day.

“Oh, hi, George,” Dean smiled at the familiar face. “Lost your partner or something?”

“Hardee-har-har!” George gave him a fake laugh. “No, we haven’t started our day yet. No, I dropped by because I just moved into a new place and I was thinking of joining the K-9 unit. So I thought that maybe you had a dog that the department could purchase for me to train with. One that would scare the shit out of the bad guys. You got anything like that?”

“I sure do,” Dean grinned. “I actually have two that just might fit the bill. One is a Great Dane, though he’s as gentle as a pussycat, his size would scare most people. And then I have this Doberman Pinscher, and as you know, those dogs scare people just from their devilish look.”

“Umm, let me think about it for a while,” George said, giving a pensive look. “Any chance I can see them now before I head off to talk to the chief?”

“Sure, no problem,” Dean smiled. “C’mon, they’re right back here.”

The two men then slipped into the back room where the dog cages were. Dean then showed him King George and Damien, the same dogs that had been fucking the two teenaged beauties for the past few days on a regular basis.

George examined both animals and he had to agree with Dean’s assessment the either of them would make excellent police dog for the police department.

“I’ll let you know in a few days which one I’ll pick,” George said as they shook hands as he left the store.

“I’m sure that the girls’ll be sorry to see either of them go,” he said absentmindedly. “But business is business, and my business is selling animals, not keeping their precious canine harem intact. Mind you, I’ll probably miss watching those two fooling around with the dogs myself.”

He then walked back to his office to do some paperwork while monitoring the store with the CCTV monitors.

A few hours later the two teenagers walked in along with Kelly’s German Shepherd Stanley.

“Good morning, girls,” he smiled at their appearance. “So, what’ll it be today? Me or the dogs?”

They laughed at his suggestive invitation, but their minds were set at some hunky dog-cock in the park. But that didn’t mean that they wouldn’t be able to find time for a little fun time with Dean Matthews later in the day.

Kelly snapped the leash to King George the Great Dane while Britney selected the Doberman for her partner for the day, ostensibly the same two dogs that George Benton had been inquiring about just a few hours earlier. And they all left through the rear entrance and headed for their favorite spot back at the park.

Just like Britney, Kelly had gotten into the habit of leaving home without any panties under her skirt as it just accelerated their time with the dogs. Besides, who needs panties when they come off every five minutes, right.

As they walked towards the park Britney spotted a bunch of the boys who plays football at her school, soon to be Kelly’s school.

“C’mon, I’ll introduce you to some of the guys from school,” Britney steered the taller redhead towards the loitering teenaged boys.

There were five of them and the stood up straight at the approaching girls.

“Hi, guys,” Britney gave them her best smile. “This is my friend Kelly McDowell, she’ll be coming to our school next semester.”

This brought broad smiles on all of their faces as they checked the new girl out from head to toe. Needless to say, they liked what they saw.

Both girls could feel their juices seeping as they stood before the football players, something that didn’t go unnoticed by either dog at their side. Already the tip of their cocks was starting to show in their furry sheaths.

One of the guys noticed this also and nudged the boy next to him, nodding towards the two panting dogs.

“You better find ‘em dogs some bitches soon, girls,” 17-year-old Billy Newton laughed.

The whole gang then broke out laughing as the girls turned away and resumed their course for the park as the guys eyed their swaying asses.

“Man, what I wouldn’t give to have a piece of THAT!” Stu Winston whistled.

The others nodded in agreement as vulgar comments about the two girls’ obvious physical attributes were brought up.

“They were kinda cute,” Kelly whispered, looking back at the young athletes. “You ever date any of them?”

“Naw!” Britney whispered back. “They just see me as a kid. Man, if they only knew what they were missing, right.”

They giggled as they headed for their secret rendezvous spot with their ‘dates’.


About ten minutes later they were at the park entrance just as a police cruiser pulled up next to them. A sudden burst of the siren made them turn to see that it was Kelly’s father and his partner.

“Hi, kiddo,” her father grinned. “Busy walking dogs again I see.”

“Hi, Dad,” Kelly ducked her head in the car to give her father a peck on the cheek. “Hi, Uncle George.”

“Hi, Officers,” Britney added in the background.

“Hey, girls,” George smiled from the passenger side. “You two sure look good today.”

Jamie glared back at his partner for talking like this about his daughter, which shut him right up. But it didn’t stop him from staring down Kelly’s V-neck shirt at her budding teenaged tits, or Britney’s swaying hips.

“So, I guess this is the infamous George you were talking about the other day, uh?” Her father commented as he eyed the Great Dane at his daughter’s side.

“Yep!” Kelly giggled, recalling the misunderstanding that evening. “Isn’t he precious?”

At hearing his name the large dog lifted himself up to the cruiser’s open window, his cocksheath dangling in front of Officer McDowell’s face. Jamie grimaced in disgust at this, but his partner’s eyes lit up at seeing the dog’s impressive equipment package, and he could only imagine what might be hiding in there.

“Now you two be careful in the park today,” her father warned. “We’ve had reports of strange noises in the woods lately.”

“We will, Daddy,” Kelly promised, barely able to contain her laughter, and Britney fought had to resist giggling herself behind her. “Besides, no one will bother us with these two around, isn’t that right Britney!”

“Oh, absolutely,” Britney smiled.

“I see what you mean,” her father nodded as he eyed the large Dane and the Doberman that her daughter’s friend was holding.

“See, what’d I tell you,” George cut in. “Your girl’ll be fine, especially with those two mutts watching over them. You’re getting about as bad as your wife, partner. We better get back on patrol before the Sarge catches us goofing off.”

“Okay-okay,” Jamie replied. “See you later, baby. And if you want to invite Britney over for diner it’ll be fine with your mother and me.”

Kelly looked back at her girlfriend and then had a thought.

“Do you think it would be okay if Britney and me had a sleepover?” She asked.

“I don’t think that would be a problem,” her father nodded, calling out to the 15-year-old standing behind his daughter. “Just make you check with your folks first, Britney!”

“I’m sure that they’ll be okay with it, Mr. McDowell,” Britney smiled. “I’ll give them a call as soon as we get back to Mr. Matthews store.”

“Well, I better get going now,” her father said. “Have a nice day, honey.”

“Bye, Daddy,” Kelly smiled. “Please be careful.”

A moment later the Police Cruiser drove off, leaving the two teenagers giggling at their encounter with Kelly’s father and his warning about the noises coming from THEIR secret rendezvous spot.


“I wish you’d restrain your lewd comments around Kelly, George,” Jamie reprimanded his partner as they patrolled the streets.

“Oh, c’mon, Jamie, loosen up,” George replied back. “They knew I was just kidding around.”

“Maybe, but they’re still underage girls, and she IS my daughter,” Jamie stared back. “And what if Britney told her parents about what you said back there. Can’t you see what kind of trouble you can get in if they report you? Sheesh, she’s only 15 for Christ sake!”

“Okay-okay, I’ll cool it around kids from now on, happy?” George said, rolling his eyes at his partner’s inflexibility. “And what was all that about with that dog, and why did you call it George.”

Jamie went on to tell his partner about Kelly’s comment at dinner the other night and the misunderstanding that ensued when his daughter commented on how BIG George was, and that the Great Dane’s name was King George. But what he couldn’t tell him was that his beautiful young daughter was actually talking about the large dog’s prick, but he had no way of knowing this, even now.

Hearing this caused Officer Benton to burst out laughing, but also made his cock jerk in his pants at the thought that his partner’s beautiful redheaded 16-year-old daughter might have been talking about HIM.

‘I wouldn’t say no if she did though,’ he thought lecherously, still envisioning her teenaged tits he had scrutinized just a few minutes earlier.

Thankfully, her father was looking at her at the time and never noticed his eyes nearly popping out of his skull as he admired the firmness of her teenaged breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.