The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

They then returned to the office to use the washroom to wash off the cummy evidence that now clung to their naked bodies.

Once satisfied that no trace of it remained, they got dressed in their clothes and prepared to join Dean Matthews at the store front. The 16-year-old gathered up her Shepherd dog and put his leash back on before following Britney to the store door.

“Err, Britney,” Kelly said, pausing at the door. “Yo ... you think we could do some more stuff together sometimes?”

“I don’t see why not,” the 15-year-old smiled. “And you still have Stanley now, so you can have fun any time you want now, even at home.”

“Gee, I don’t know about that,” Kelly said shyly. “What about my parents? What if they caught us fooling around?”

“Stanley does sleep in your bedroom at night, doesn’t he?” Britney inquired.

“Yes, sure he does,” Kelly replied. “Mom said it would be okay.”

“Well, there’s your answer,” the 15-year-old grinned. “You just do it at night when you two are alone in your bedroom.”

The naïve 16-year-old could see that working, just as long as she kept the noise down.

Britney then opened the door and the two girls and the Shepherd came out into the store which seemed to be bustling with customers.

“See you tomorrow, Britney,” Dean called out as the girls headed out the front door.

“You wanna join me again tomorrow?” The 15-year-old nudged her friend in the ribs.

“I don’t know,” Kelly sighed. “I’ll have to check with my Mom first. You saw how she can get. Next time my Dad might just find us ... you know.”

“Well, you know where I’ll be,” Britney smiled. “Me and the dogs!”

The two walked together until their reached the McDowell’s home.

“You want to come inside for a drink?” Kelly offered.

“Sure, why not,” Britney smiled.

And so the two teenagers walked into the house and headed to the back where the kitchen was.

“Mom! I’m back!” Kelly called out as she unsnapped the leash from her dog.

“Where were you all day?” Her mother asked as she walked in from the living room, stopping at seeing the other teenager with her daughter. “Oh, hello Britney. Were you two together all day?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Britney replied, giving her best sweet innocent smile. “Didn’t Mr. McDowell tell you? We ran into him and Mr. Benton near the park earlier. Kelly was just helping me walking Mr. Matthews’ dogs at the pet shop.”

“Oh, that’s nice,” Mrs. McDowell said, sensing no lies in the younger girl’s words. “Do you do this often?”

“Oh yes, ma’am,” the 15-year-old smiled. “I walk them every day and Mr. Matthews pays me $20 for each dog I walk. It’s real cool, and I do luv dogs.”

“He must really trust you then,” Gloria McDowell continued with the casual conversation as her daughter came back with two glasses of lemonade. “Did you have a nice time, dear?”

“Oh, yeah, it was lots of fun, Mom,” Kelly said. “Britney showed me the places where me and Stanley can play fetch and stuff. And it’s really not that far, so you don’t have to worry so much anymore, Mom.”

“Stanley and I, dear,” her mother corrected her grammar. “Well, I suppose if you two girls are together it’ll be all right.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.