The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Ever since he discovered the 15-year-old’s lust for dog-cocks, Dean Matthews seldom worried about Britney when she walked the dogs. Only today she seemed to be taking much longer than usual.

After an hour his concern grew to genuine worry so he locked up shop and went over to the park to make sure that everything was okay.

Once he got there, and knowing of Britney’s favorite spots, he went into the woods in search of his horny young nymph. What he found was not one, but two horny teenagers indulging themselves of dog-cock. But what shocked him most was seeing who the second girl was.

It was Kelly McDowell, the Police Officer’s daughter, the same girl he had himself ogled just the day before at her sweet-16 birthday party. And at that precise moment she had her new pet mounted on her back while her head was in Britney’s crotch, obviously sucking on that delectable pussy he had himself sampled in the past.

Ducking down under the shrubs, he watched, his cock in hand as the threesome indulged in their lustful pleasure.

But then about five minutes later, Damien the Doberman from his store joined the threesome and was licking Britney’s face, and then lowered its head to her belly, to finally reach her pussy. The dog then began sharing that same pussy with the other teenager, until he observed that neither of them seemed to pay any attention to Britney’s moist pussy any longer, but was now kissing each other, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths.

‘Damn!’ He thought lecherously. ‘I would never have guessed that SHE would be as much into dogs as Britney was.’

As he continued watching all of this unfolding before his very eyes, he heard Britney ordering the Doberman down on the ground.

‘What is she up to now?’ He had to wonder.

The next thing that happened was young Kelly McDowell lowering her head into the Doberman’s belly and then started licking, to then suck on the dog’s cockshaft.

‘HOLY SHIT!’ He was utterly stunned by this, nearly rushing out of his hiding place to be part of this menagerie.

But he somehow managed to control himself and hold himself in check. And so he continued to watch as the young virgin, though unbeknownst to him at the time, was double-fucked by two very virile dogs. Dogs that had been indoctrinated in fucking girls by his young ‘employee’.

After nearly fifteen minutes of this, both dogs and the once virgin teenager erupted into orgasms one after another. But his favorite scene was when young Kelly received a blast of jism right in her face.

The two teens then just seemed to fall onto their backs to drift off to sleep.

For a brief moment he contemplated walking up to them and getting a sample of both their pussies right then and there, but then he thought better of it and headed back to his store instead.

Just then both dogs came up to him, recognizing him with ease as someone to be trusted.

“Uh-uh, boys,” he whispered to both dogs. “I can’t take you with me. The girls would worry that they lost you or something. Now you two go back there and keep an eye on them, okay.”

He then headed back to the store before the girls got ready to leave.

It was at this point that the two dogs returned to the slumbering teenagers and assaulted Kelly’s leaking pussy with their tongues, a sight that Dean would have loved to see, if he only knew.


He had a long wait, and after half an hour he noticed a police cruiser stopping at his door front. And when he saw Officers McDowell and Benton walking in, he could feel a cold sweat rolling down her brow.

“Hi, Dean,” Jamie McDowell said as he walked up to the counter. “Have you seen my kid around lately?”

“You mean Kelly?” Dean feigned ignorance. “No. No, can’t say that I have. Why, is something wrong?”

“My wife just called and she can’t find her anywhere,” Jamie explained.

“You have to excuse my partner here,” George cut in. “But his wife was ... well, she was mugged in their old neighborhood and that’s why they moved here. And, well, I guess she’s still jittery about her safety and the family’s.”

“Keep out of it, George,” Jamie stared him down. “He doesn’t need to know our business.”

“Hey, take it easy, Jamie,” Dean cut in. “We’re all friends here. Sure, I can understand how rough things might be for Gloria right now, but I’m sure that Kelly’s just fine.”

“Anyway, you have any idea where a girl her age might go around here?” Jamie then asked.

“You know what, I bet she met up with Britney while she was walking one of my dogs,” Dean quickly said without thinking. “Those two really seemed to hit it off at the party yesterday.”

“You might have something there,” Jamie said, seeing the logic in Dean’s words. “Any idea where your girl might go?”

Thinking quickly, Dean tried to fix his blunder by giving a bunch of less obvious locations, thus sending them on a wild goose chase in the hopes that they didn’t find the girls back at the park.

He breathed a deep sigh of relief when the cruiser drove off, leaving him to fret over almost being caught.

But then his mind went back to the lecherous scene he had witnessed at the park. Then, throwing caution to the wind, he slipped into the back room and started manipulating the remaining dogs’ cocks, getting them ready for the two teenagers’ arrival.


About twenty minutes later Britney showed up, along with Kelly and the two dogs.

“Did your father find you, Kelly?” He had to ask, both for his peace of mind, and to gauge if things were safe. “He dropped by here earlier looking for you. He sounded really worried.”

“Uh? Oh, yes sir,” she replied with a smile. “We met up back at the park, Mr. Matthews.”

“Please, just call me Dean, okay, Mr. Matthews was my father,” he smiled back, turning his attention to his young employee. “So, how was Damien today, Britney?”

“Oh, he was just amazing as always, Dean,” my 15-year-old helper smiled knowingly. “I think I should take King George out next, what do you think, Kelly?”

“Here’s a thought,” Dean cut in. “Why don’t each of you take one dog out. You can just leave Stanley here with me until you get back, this way you can get off work earlier so you two can spend more time getting to know each other.”

“Ooooh! That sounds like a great idea!” Britney said excitedly. “I’ll take King, and you can tag along with Blackie, he’s a big ol’ Labrador. You’ll love him!”

Britney quickly led Kelly and the two dogs to the back room to collect the two remaining dogs. To their surprise both dogs already sported impressive looking hard-ons.

“What are we going to do now?” Kelly asked in a hushed whisper so that Dean couldn’t overhear her, pointing at the dogs glaringly obvious penises. “We ... we can’t walk out onto the streets with them looking like ... like that!”

“No worries,” Britney reassured her. “We can take care of their pricks right here.”

“Wha ... no, what about Mr. Matthews?” Kelly’s voice rose an octave at that idea. “What if he finds us doing something like that?”

“Oh, Dean knows all about me and the dogs,” Britney assured her. “And I’m sure he’ll keep your secret too. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprise if he’s the one that got them horny in the first place.”

“Bu ... but why would he do that?” The young redhead sounded more confused than ever.

“Probably because I wouldn’t want either of you getting caught like you almost were back at the park earlier,” Dean spoke up behind them, causing Kelly to jump in surprise. “I saw what you two were doing in the park earlier, and when your father showed up here looking for you, young lady, I had to lie and send him off on a wild goose chase to keep him away from the park for a while. So, if you two want to indulge in any more hanky-panky today, you should probably keep it in here for now, okay.”

“Yo ... you saw?!?” The 16-year-old beauty gulped at being found out by this man, her shame rising to the surface once again.

“It’s all right, Kell,” Britney gave her a hug. “Dean won’t tell anyone, will you Dean?”

“Of course not,” he assured her. “Just so long as I get my two-cents in.”

“Wha ... what two-cents?” The naïve redhead asked warily.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind a taste of that pussy of yours, sweetie,” he suggested, staring down at her crotch area. “Stanley sure seemed to like it, and besides, I’ve been thinking of you ever since I first saw you at your birthday party. And I think your father’s partner had his eyes on you also.”

“Geo ... George?” Kelly stammered, not believing what she was hearing. “George Benton? No, you must be wrong about that. Why, I’ve known him since I was 5-years-old, he could never think of me like ... like that.”

“Listen, sweetheart,” Dean leaned down to her, his face just inches from hers. “Guys are all alike, and it doesn’t matter if he changed your diaper when you were a baby, because once you grow into something as luscious as you are right now, my dear Kelly, all reason goes out the widow and their cocks take over their thinking for them. And you can take that to the bank.”

“What’s the big deal, Kell?” Britney jumped in in supporting Dean’s argument. “That George fellow looked like a real hunk! Why, I wouldn’t mind having his dick in me someday.”

And while they were arguing about this, the dogs in the cages were getting increasingly frustrated at the scent of their simmering pussies just beyond their reach.

“You two better take care of them before the neighbors call the police with a noise complaint,” Dean grinned at the two teens. “It wouldn’t do to have your father show up to investigate, now would it.”

His pun brought a smile even to the confused Kelly. He then walked back to the front of the store, making sure to lock the back room to give the girls some privacy with the dogs.

As soon as the door closed, Britney started stripping all of her clothes off. Seeing this, Kelly followed suit, laying her clothes on a nearby shelf. In a matter of seconds both young beauties were standing naked in front of four dogs, two of which had already sampled their goodies.

Britney took Stanley and Damien’s leashes and ushered them into the empty cages. She then opened the enclosures of King George the Great Dane and Blackie the Labrador.

Kelly stood back and admired both of the dogs’ equipment. Though the Labrador’s cock was almost as big as her Stanley, the Dane’s was ostensibly the biggest thing she had ever seen. And she could only imagine how big ITS knot would be once it was completely formed.

“Kelly, this is Blackie,” Britney giggled, making introduction between girl and dog. “Blackie, this is Kelly. She’s going to be your girlfriend today.”

“Err, hello, Blackie,” Kelly stammered bashfully at the new dog. “It’ ... it’s real nice to meet you.”

Kelly then looked around the back room for a place where they could ... indulge themselves.

“Err, where can we do this, Britney?” She asked. “There doesn’t seem to have a lot of space back here.”

“Oh, we can go into Dean’s office over there,” she said pointing to a door further down. “He has some rubber mats in there that I use sometimes.”

She then led the way, Kelly trailing behind her and the two dogs sniffing at the redhead’s butt in front of them.

“Tee-hee-hee! Now you two stop that!” Kelly giggled as she swatted at their snouts. “That tickles!”

Once in Dean’s office, Britney pulled out the rubber mats and laid them on the floor. She then knelt down and waved Kelly to join her. The two teenagers, now kneeling before the two dogs, started stroking their designated mates, Britney focusing her attention on King George’s massive cockshaft, while Kelly ran her fingers along Blackie’s impressive looking penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.