The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

After fifteen minutes of just watching the dog lick at Kelly’s cunt-hole, Britney was starting to get a little bored. So, wanting to spice things up a bit, she got the bright idea of grabbing the 5’9” redhead by the butt and lifting her up until she was on her knees, her face still lying across the grassy ground.

“C’mon, Stanley,” she urged the large Shepherd dog, smiling wickedly at the dog. “Time for you to show your knew owner just how good a doggy you are.”

“YIP-YIP!” Stanley barked as he jumped around, a bundle of nervous anticipation to what was to come.

Britney smiled as she saw how strained his cockshaft was under the big dog’s heaving belly. She then turned her attention back to Kelly’s unconscious form and pushed the girl’s limp knees further apart until she could support herself even in her present condition. Satisfied with her handiwork, she pulled Kelly’s asscheeks apart to give Stanley a good look at her still leaking pussy.

Looking at it up close for the first time she couldn’t help but notice how moist and wet it looked. But then she suddenly had another wicked thought.

‘Gee, I’ve never tasted another girl’s cunny-juice before,’ she mused. ‘I wonder if Kelly’s taste any different them mine?’

Then, giving in to her teenaged curiosity, Britney lowered her face to the unconscious redhead’s bum and ran her tongue along her friend’s slit, gathering up her warm cunt-juice into her mouth. She kept it in her mouth for a moment, savoring the flavor of it and found it quite nice. She repeated this a few more times, enjoying each lick of her first lesbian encounter.

“YIP-YIP!” Stanley started yapping away again, showing his impatience.

Looking back at the horny dog, Britney reluctantly stopped her own experimenting and returned to the task at hand. She once again pulled Kelly’s asscheeks apart, flashing the girl’s moist cunt-lips to the eager German Shepherd.

Stanley wasted no time in mounting his young mistress, and with the assistance of Britney, slipped the tip of his pointy cock into her virgin vaginal opening with ease. As soon as he felt her cunt-lips wrapping itself around his shaft, he plunged into her full force, burying four inches in his first stroke.

“UNGH!” Kelly grunted at a whisper at this impalement while still remaining unconscious.

The large dog found it strange that getting deeper in the youngster seemed more difficult that it had been with Britney, so he started humping more forcefully in an attempt to bury himself fully in his new bitch.

Britney sat back and watched as Kelly’s unconscious body kept moving back and forth along with Stanley humping. Seeing that this wouldn’t work without her assistance, she returned to the couple and knelt at Kelly’s head so that she could act as a block to hold her friend in place for her doggy fuck.

This indeed seemed to make it easier for Stanley to drive his cock deeper in the young redhead’s pussy, thrusting it forward until his cock-tip came up with a blockage of somekind. He increased his thrust as he tried to break through what was young Kelly McDowell’s hymen.

This constant pounding against her virginity slowly began to wake Kelly from her slumber as it was increasingly getting more painful with each cock-thrust.

“Uh?!? Wh ... what’s going on?” She murmured as her vision slowly began to clear up as she regained consciousness.

“Nothing to worry about, Kell,” she heard Britney’s reassuring voice, thought she sounded so far away. “Stanley’s just showing you how much he ... LUV-V-V-V-S you.”

“Wha...” was her only weakened response, still not comprehending fully what was happening.

Just then the large Shepherd dog broke through her hymen, and the tearing inner flesh woke her up instantly from the agonizing pain it caused.

“(arghhhh)!” Kelly cried out, her eyes opening wide from the pain of losing her virginity.

Now the he had free access to the girl’s pussy, Stanley began thrusting in and out in bestial fervor as only an animal could.

From Kelly’s head, Britney had to lean sideways to see that the dog’s prick was indeed driving all the way inside of her new friend, which brought a smile to her lips with the knowledge that she had helped her achieve this.

But Kelly had a completely different perspective of what was going on. For still not fully aware that an actual cock had taken her cherry, her face was right at Britney’s crotch and she could smell the girl’s pussy, along with the load of dog-cum that still filled it.

Without thinking, she moved her head forward and planted her lips to Britney’s cunt-lips and began sucking at it like a plunger. In doing so she was actually trying to suck out the Shepherd’s semen from the girl’s pussy, as well as getting a taste of pussy-juice herself.

“O-o-o-o-o-o-h! Tee-hee-hee!” Britney giggled at the redhead’s efforts. “That tickles!”

And to make it easier for her, she parted her knees on either side of Kelly’s head, opening herself to her.

By this time the large Shepherd had wrapped its forepaws around his young mistress’s hips and was eagerly thrusting away at her, trying to knot with her as he would with any other bitch, be it canine or ... human.

Still too confused from her time of cataleptic episode, Kelly still hadn’t quite come to the full realization of what was happening to her. Most especially that a cock, a dog’s cock in fact, was actually fucking her for the very first time in her young life. Or that she was actively sucking and licking another girl’s vagina.

“Um-m-m-m-h! M-m-m-m-m-h!” Britney could hear Kelly’s lustfilled mumbling. “M-m-m-m-m-m-h!”

Just then the unthinkable happened, at least from Kelly’s perspective, when the large German Shepherd’s knot started banging at her cunt-lips.

This was enough to finally wake Kelly fully to her surroundings. The 16-year-old quickly lifted her head from Britney’s crotch and turned her head to see behind her. What she saw traumatized her beyond belief.

“(WHA)... (NO)! (STOP THAT)!” Kelly started screaming. “(GET OFF ME, YOU YOU AWFUL THING)!”

Hearing the panic in Kelly’s voice, Britney grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face back into her crotch to quiet her down before people in the park hear her and came running to see what was going on.

“Kelly! Sh-h-h-h-h!” She whispered to her, as if the yelling wouldn’t have alerted anyone within earshot already. “You want people to find you fucking ol’ Stanley here!”

This seemed enough to have Kelly bite down on her lips to keep herself from crying out again.

But then she felt Britney’s hands guiding her mouth back to her pussy, and seeing as she had little choice, she lowered her face back into the smaller girl’s pussy and resumed her sucking and lapping while her dog finished what he had started, namely taking her as his bitch.

Britney grinned at Kelly’s lack of resistance and relaxed her hold as she watched her mouth and tongue working on her pussy while Stanley humped away at her.

Off to the side, Damien was once again getting restless as his nostrils flared at the scent of the bestial coupling before him. And seeing as the redheaded human’s rear was presently being used, he turned his attention to the all too familiar girl who had been taking care of him all this time.

He walked up to the threesome started sniffing around Britney’s face, but then the familiar scent of pussy caught his attention and he lowered his head until he was side by side to Kelly’s.

Kelly sound found herself sharing Britney’s pussy, playing tango with a dog’s tongue to get to the girl’s juices. Without any conscious thought of doing so, she suddenly found herself frenching the Doberman’s tongue, and the dog reciprocating in kind.

The two seemed to have lost interest in Britney’s pussy by then as they concentrated of frenchkissing instead.

Seeing this, Britney slipped back on her ass to watch the two kissing, one human, one canine. And then she had another bright notion.

“Damien! Down!” She commanded. “Lie down, boy!”

The Doberman snapped its head up at the sound of his name and looked over at the other teenager. And when he saw her hand patting the ground, he pulled away from Kelly’s mouth and laid down where indicated.

“Roll over now, boy!” Was Britney’s next command as she tried pushing the dog over.

Having had enough experience with this girl’s demands, he rolled over, to soon be lying on his back, his belly and cockshaft showing.

“Good boy!” She smiled. “And now it’s up to you, Kell. Get down there and finish sucking him off like you did before!”

“Wha ... but how?” Kelly gasped, too confused to even consider not doing that again. “Stan ... Stanley’s still on my back!”

“Just get your head down here, silly,” Britney giggled. “Any girl can take two cocks at the same time. Why some girls at school have even done it with three!”

Too confused to refuse, the 16-year-old redheaded once virgin, dipped her head down to the Doberman’s belly and began licking along its cockshaft as she did earlier. She then took its tip into her mouth and began sucking on Damien’s cock with earnest.

Britney leaned back and enjoyed the view of this girl taking one two of the dogs, which was something she had always wanted to do out here in the park. Something she had only done once before in Dean’s Pet Store.

As for Kelly, she was completely lost in the moment of experiencing two cocks in her once virgin body for the very first time, even if those cocks belonged to a pair of dogs. She had already managed to take Damien’s cockshaft down her throat, but unlike the first time this happened, she found a way to breathe as she deepthroated the dog.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.