The Pet Store
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

I had new cameras installed in the back room and my office to keep my promise to Britney’s father about supplying him with copies of what his daughter had been doing here.

A few weeks later I got the visit from Officer McDowell. He had apparently decided to take me up on my offer about buying one of my dogs for his daughter.

‘His soon to be 16-year-old daughter,’ I had to remind myself.

“Why, Officer McDowell,” I greeted him as he walked in with a beautiful redhead. “It’s real nice to see you again. And what can I do for you today?”

“Mr. Matthews, this is my wife, Gloria,” he introduced the redhead to me. “Gloria, this is the man that I told you about, Dean Matthews.”

I shook hands with her, feeling her delicate fingers on my skin.

“A pleasure to meet you, ma’am,” I smiled.

“Anyway, Dean,” Jamie grinned. “We talked it over and we decided that we would like to look at these dogs of yours for Kelly’s birthday. You do still have them, don’t you?”

“Unfortunately, yes,” I smiled back. “Her birthday’s coming up soon if I recall.”

“Why unfortunately?” His wife asked, sounding suspicious at my choice of words. “Is something wrong with the dogs? Are they dangerous or something like that?”

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to imply that they were troublesome or anything like that,” I said, trying to ease her concerns. “I just meant that mature dogs are so much harder to sell than puppies in a pet store like mine. The only reason I have these is because my supplier made a mistake and sent them here. But they’re all quite well behaved and house broken already.”

“And you’re sure that they’re safe to have around children?” Gloria asked out of obvious motherly concern for her teenaged daughter.

“Absolutely,” I assured her. “In fact, here comes one now from his daily walk. As you can see, I have a young girl walking them and she’s perfectly fine with them. And I do believe that Britney here is about the same age as your Kelly. She’s about to turn 16, right?”

“Yes, that’s right,” Jamie confirmed. “Her 16th birthday will be this Saturday actually, so we’ll be throwing her a sweet-16 birthday party.”

“Well, Britney here is about your daughter’s age,” I smiled, then gave them a salesman’s smile. “She’s 15 herself and I’m sure that any of my dogs will make a perfect birthday present for her.”

A moment later Britney walked into the store with the Doberman in tow.

“So, how was he today, Britney?” I asked, giving her a wink.

“Oh, Damien was just fine as always, Mr. Dean,” she smiled as she walked on passed up into the back room to put the dog back in his cage.

“You see,” I said as I turned back to my prospective customers.

“Okay then, let’s see what you have to offer,” Jamie said, finally agreeing to check out the other dogs.

I escorted them into the back room where they got to see the large dogs I had available. The Great Dane absolutely terrified Gloria and she wouldn’t even consider having such a huge dog in their house. The Doberman seemed quite friendly, but in her mind it reminded too much of a devilish creature.

That brought us to the last two dogs. The first one was a dark tanned Labrador that Britney was presently brushing, and the last one being the German Shepherd which, being a police Officer, quickly caught Jamie’s attention.

“What about him?” He asked as he pointed to it.

“Oh, he’s a wonderful dog, mister,” Britney chirped in cheerfully. “They really all are.”

“Britney’s right about that,” I added. “But as I told you earlier, it’s very difficult to sell such mature dogs in this market. But I do like how your mind works, Jamie. Stanley here is a real good dog to have around. He’s very well behaved and will obey many commands already. And as you know, German Shepherds are easily trainable. That’s why most police departments choose them over all other breeds. And having a Shepherd around will discourage anyone from trying to break in while you’re at work and your family is alone.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.