The Pet Store
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

I woke up in a cold sweat the next morning, my bedsheets covered in jism from me cumming in my sleep.

“Aw, shit!” I swore in embarrassment as I jumped out of bed.

I quickly jumped under the shower and washed away all of the dried cum still clinging to me.

I then pulled off all of my beddings and tossed them in the washer before leaving for work that day.


When I got to work a few hours later, I was greeted by a man waiting at the door to my store.

“Mr. Matthews?” He inquired as he noticed me with key in hand.

“Yes, that’s me,” I replied. “Is there something I can do for you?”

“No, not really,” he said, grinning slightly. “My name’s Jeff ... Jeff Chalmers. I believe that you know my daughter Britney.”

I gulped nervously, not knowing where this was leading to.

“Sure, Britney’s been a great help to me in my store,” I smiled, trying to keep my emotions in check.

“Yes, so I’ve heard,” Mr. Chalmers smiled back. “I was wondering if we could talk inside ... about Britney.”

“Sure, if you like,” I was getting more nervous by the second.

It seemed to me that the man knew everything that his daughter had been doing in my store, including what went on between us the night before.

I unlocked the door and invited him inside, closing and locking the door behind us so that we could talk in private. Once inside I turned to face the man.

“Okay, now what is this all about, Mr. Chalmers?” I asked. “Is Britney all right?”

“Oh, Britney’s fine,” he smiled back. “In fact, she hasn’t felt this good in months. Not since her dog died about four months ago. That’s why I wanted to come here and thank you for everything that you’ve done for her.”

“Oh, I didn’t know that she lost a pet,” I said, instantly feeling relieved that this wasn’t heading to a confrontation about her fucking with the dogs. “Well, I’m glad that I could help. Is there anything else? I have to open up soon.”

“Yes, just one more thing,” Jeff Chalmers said. “Next time you keep her up late to screw with, would you mind letting us know so that her mother doesn’t worry. She gets worked up when she doesn’t know where Britney is, you understand.”

Hearing Britney’s father say this with such a calm voice floored me.

“Yo ... you know about that?” I stammered.

“Oh, we’ve known about Britney’s ... love for animals for quite some time now,” Jeff grinned. “We first caught her fucking our Rottweiler about a year ago and have been watching her do it ever since. I assume that she’s been doing the same thing with one of your dogs here also?”

For some reason, I felt that I had to be honest with the man, so I told him everything as I took him into the back room where all of the dogs were kept.

“You mean to tell me that my little girl has been screwing with all of these beasts?” He stared, stunned.

“Yes, I’m afraid so,” I nodded. “And I have to tell you, I was stunned myself when I first found out. To be honest, I had never even heard of a girl, or a woman, even doing such things with a dog. Since then, I’ve let Britney do as she pleases with them anytime she wants. So she usually does her job of walking them, and that’s usually when she finds a secluded spot to let them ... well, fuck her.”

“You mean to tell me that you never suspected anything when you first offered her this job?” He asked incredulously. “Nothing about her sexual proclivity towards dogs at all?”

“Absolutely not,” I assured him. “Seeing her do what she did with them for the first time was the biggest shock in my life, Mr. Chalmers. But now that you tell me that she’s been doing this sort of thing long before I ever met her does put my mind at ease in knowing that I wasn’t responsible for her ... odd behavior, not that I mind it that much anymore.”

“Oh, I can surely understand that,” Jeff Chalmers grinned back knowingly. “Me and my wife have been having the best sex in years just from watching our babygirl and her dog romping around at night. And please, call me Jeff, Mr. Chalmers was my father.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.