The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

“Britney! Don’t move!” I whispered urgently to my young nymph. “There’s someone outside trying to look in!”

I saw the fear in her eyes as she froze on top of the prone Doberman, its knot still stuck up her tiny pussy.

Moving around to the other side of the counter, I peered around the corner to try and see who it might be.

‘Shit!’ I thought as my eyes grew wide with sudden realization of who it was. ‘It’s the police!’

Trying to think what I should do, I decided to try and bluff my way out.

“Psst! Britney,” I whispered in her direction. “You need to keep very still, and very quiet. That’s the police just outside, and we can’t risk them finding us like this. It would surely mean jail time for both of us if they ever find out what we were doing just now.”

She nodded in understanding and scrunched down lower over the prone dog under her.

“Ungh!” She groaned, trying her best to keep quiet as the knot pushed in a little harder from her added pressure.

I watched as she reached over to a nearby bin and pulled out a dog chew toy and stuffed in her mouth to gag herself with it. This instantly brought a lewd grin to my face.

But now I had to try and deal with the police Officers outside my shop. Pulling my pants back up while still remaining hidden, I tried to come up with a plan.

‘I guess I’ll have to try and bluff my way out of this,’ I finally decided.

So, gathering up my courage, I slowly got up from my hiding place and faced the lights shining inside.

“WHO’S OUT THERE?” I yelled out, acting out for their benefit. “IF YOU DON’T LEAVE RIGHT THIS MINUTE, I’M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE!”

“Mr. Matthews! Is that you, sir?” One of them yelled back. “It’s all right, Mr. Matthews, we ARE the police!”

‘So far so good, they’re buying it,’ I thought as I slowly made my way to the front door. “George? Is that you out there?”

It looked as if my bluff was actually paying off. The two police Officers soon relaxed as soon as they saw the owner of the store in their line of sight.

“Yes, sir,” Officer George Benton grinned through the glass.

I then opened the door and stepped outside to talk to them, making sure to close the door behind me, just in case Britney felt the need to moan out loud again.

“God, man!” I grinned sheepishly. “You scared me half to death. I thought for sure you guys were trying to break into my shop just now.”

“Working late tonight, eh?” George inquired.

“Yes, unfortunately,” I grimaced, feigning having to work so late. “I’m still trying to deal with the mistake my supplier dumped me with a few weeks ago. Can you imagine, sending me four full grown dogs instead of the puppies I ordered. And now they tell me it’s my problem.”

“I suppose,” George smiled back.

“You can’t imagine the extra work that goes into taking care of large dogs rather than pups,” I rambled on.

“I can imagine,” his partner Jamie McDowell just smiled at this.

“Anyway, what are you boys doing here this time of night?” I asked, curious about that myself.

“We got a report of a woman crying out in the neighborhood, sir,” his partner replied. “You didn’t happen to hear anything like that, did you?”

“No,” I replied, giving some pause to feign thinking this over. “No, I can’t say that I have. But then I was working in the back office most of the night. No, wait, I did hear some cries a few hours back, but I figured that it was coming from the sports bar down the road cheering a goal or touchdown.”

The two Officers looked at each other at my answer.

“Wait, now that I think about it,” I quickly added. “The dogs did start acting up about an hour ago. I suppose they could have heard something, being dogs and all, but as for myself, I can’t say that I heard anything at all. Sorry, guys.”

“Perfectly understandable, Mr. Matthews,” George smiled.

“Say, while you’re here, you boys wouldn’t be interested in a large dog, would you?” I offered, still trying to keep him off the trail of what was actually going on inside. “I do have four that needs a good home.”

“Thanks, but I live in a condo building,” George grinned. “No pets allowed.”

“Well, my kid has been bugging me about getting a dog a lot lately,” Jamie said.

“Oh, yeah,” I grinned. “Why don’t you drop by my shop on your day off so I can show you what I have. Bring your boy along too so he can check them out for himself?”

“Girl,” he corrected as he showed me a picture of his daughter from his wallet. “Kelly’ll be turning 16 in about a month.”

I have to say that she looked just as sexy as Britney when I first saw her.

“A lovely girl you have there,” I smiled cordially. “Congrats. Well, a dog would make a nice birthday present, don’t you think.”

“Yeah, I guess it would at that,” Officer McDowell smiled back. “Okay, I’ll come by in a few days to look at your dogs.”

“Great, I’ll see you then,” I said as I made my way back inside my store. “And bring your kid along so she can see the dogs too.”

“No, I think I think I’ll probably come on my own,” Jamie McDowell replied back. “You know, keep it a surprise and all.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.