The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Over the weeks that followed, I continued to spy on her, obsessed with the idea of fucking her myself one of these days.

Then, one evening, just as I was about to close up for the night, she was saying good night to all the animals when she turned to me.

“Dean, how come you only watch me in the park and never join in?” She asked all too bluntly.

I froze as my jaw dropped. I had no idea that she knew I was there watching.

“I’m sure it would be fun to have you both at the same time, don’t you?” She said rather calmly for a girl her age.

“Yes, I think...” I managed to stammer, my words catching in my throat. “ ... I think it would too, Britney.”

She just kept on smiling as she walked towards me.

“How about we just see if you’re as excited as I am right now, okay, Dean?” She said as she looked up at my face.

With that she dropped down to her knees and unbuttoned my pants. My cock jumped out at her growing harder by the second.

“Oh! Wow!” She giggled with a gasp. “Gee, Dean, you sure are big, aren’t you?”

Her hands then started to caress my already throbbing penis as she kissed and licked the head of it. She then cupped my balls in her tiny hand and licked up and down along the full length of my cockshaft, wetting it with her saliva.

I could barely stay on my feet as I looked down at the top of her smallish head.

Britney then opened up her mouth and stuffed about half of my now aching prick inside. Her tongue swirling around it as her sparkling eyes stared up at me.

Seeing as there was nothing better to do, I placed my hands on the back of her head and started plowing my cockhead in and out of her sucking little mouth. No matter what it took, I was going to force every inch down this little nymph’s throat.

But then I realized that I could hurt her by doing that, so I somehow managed to restrain myself.

At that moment she grabbed my asscheeks and pulled me towards her as she pushed her head forward and onto my throbbing prick.

I watched her mouth sink right into my pubic hair. She then held my cock deep in her throat until she needed to breathe and then she would calmly pull back and throw her face back at me, smiling mischievously up at my stunned face.

My aching balls gave it up right then and there. I was shooting off in her throat as I fucked her pretty little mouth.

She started gagging and pulled her mouth off of my spurting cock, and to my surprise I was still cumming. The last stream that shot from my cock drew a diagonal line right across her pretty 15-year-old face.

Britney kept coughing and choking, but still kept both hands around my cock pumping it.

I just stood there, totally overwhelmed and in shock at what had just taken place.

When she could again, she was sucking the head and jacking me at the same time.

“Oh, please, Dean,” she would coo in a soft innocent voice as she looked up at my pleadingly. “Can’t you get hard for me one more time. My pussy needs this big juicy cock to be long and hard for a good hard ... FUCK!”

With that it began to stiffen up and once fully erect she turned and positioned herself for me as she did for King back at the park. I just stared as she reached back and dug her tiny fingers into her swollen pussy to open herself to me.

“I want you to treat me like the little bitch that I am, Dean,” she cooed hornily as she looked back over her shoulder. “I want you to make me your bitch. Your nasty little fuck-toy to use in any way you like. I’ll do anything you say, Dean, just use me and abuse me any way you like! Call me a dirty dog-slut and worse! I’m your property now, Mr. Dean, and I want you to use me as hard as you like!”

I quickly got down behind her and grabbed my cock at the base. I then smacked her pussy with it a few times then just as I saw King do, I rammed every big fat eight-inch of my cock up her bald teenaged cunt-hole.

My hands held onto her ass as I slowly pushed and pulled my huge cock in and out of her without mercy, doing exactly what she wanted me to do.

Within moments, I could feel her pussy start to spasm as I fucked her steadily. Then, reaching up at her head, I grabbed her by her ponytail and started to ride her hard, fast and deep. My big cock completely filling her with each and every thrust.

I kept giving her long, hard and determined strokes as I penetrated her tight 15-year-old pussy from behind.

“Oh, yeah, you horny little cunt!” I started growling in her ear. “Oh, yeah, you are my dog-slut, aren’t you! You love fucking dogs, nice big horny dogs, don’t you, you bitch!”

All the while, I just kept on fucking my new bitch relentlessly, beating her bald swollen cunt with my cock.

“Well, you’re my property now, bitch!” I told her. “Mine to have as I wish from now on!”

Britney then started barking like a dog as she slammed her pussy back over my stiff humping cock.

I could feel the orgasms rolling through her young, tight body, making her cum all over my cock as I continued my assault on her. I just kept fucking her harder and faster, and deeper, pounding my cock up her little schoolgirl cunt as our bodies slapped together, my balls slapping her engorged clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.