The Pet Store
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Hi, my name’s Dean Matthews and I’m a 42-year-old divorced man and in pretty good shape overall. I’ve been in the pet business for most of my life, first with my parents, then an apprentice, to finally build up my own franchise when I was 23.

Anyway, I had just opened for business two days prior when young Britney came into my store for the first time.

At just 15, this hot young beauty was absolutely stunning to look at. She stood a measly 5’4” tall and weighed maybe 100 pounds soaking wet. She stood up on the nicest pair of legs I’d seen in years. Add a perfect heart shaped ass and a set of perky 34B titties and what you have is sheer perfection.

Needless to say, this girl was a beauty from head right down to her toes. Her hair was a dark reddish-brown, and her piercing young eyes were dark and mysterious looking. Her button nose and pouty red lips were perfectly shaped and could have only fit on her face.

“Good day, Miss,” I greeted her, as she entered the store. “And how can I help you today?”

We exchanged a few pleasantries, even as the whole while I couldn’t help staring down at her as she walked slowly around the store letting her fingers drag across the wires of each of the cages.

Today, she was wearing a pair of tight fitting jean, a shirt and a tight fitting sweater that highlighted her curves quite nicely. She also had her hair tied back to keep it away from her face. And to top it all off, she was wearing a pair high heeled booths just to add to her already quite alluring physique.

I was real glad that I was standing behind the counter so that she couldn’t see the throbbing bulge in my jeans as I watched her meandering around my store.

I kept watching her as she walked completely around the store stopping every so often to look and smile back in my direction. When she had made a complete tour of the store she stopped and looked at me with a sad look on her face.

“How come you don’t have any puppies for sale here, mister?” She asked me.

“I have four different dogs for sale,” I told her. “But I keep them in the back.”

“Oh, really!” She looked up cheerfully. “Can I see them, mister?” She asked, her eyes lighting up with interest. “Can I, please?”

I really didn’t want her to see the hard-on I was packing, so I tried to stall her with some casual conversation.

“Oh, by the way, my name’s Dean,” I introduced myself. “And what might your name be?”

“Nice to meet you Dean,” she said as she stuck out her hand to shake mine. “My name’s Britney, Britney Chalmers.”

“Well, it’s very nice to meet you too, Ms. Chalmers,” I smiled back. “Anyway, I only have four big dogs in the store at this time, and they all happen to be males, but I don’t have any puppies right now. I had ordered four puppies but was sent these four full grown dogs by mistake. Makes it a little harder to manage as adult dogs need to be exercised on a daily basis, and I really don’t have the time to take them out as often as they need to be.”

“Maybe you could hire me to walk them for you, Dean,” she chirped in. “Today’s the last day of school, which means that I have three months off for summer before school starts up again.”

“Umm, why don’t you just let me think about that a bit overnight, okay,” I asked her. “Why don’t you come by around 9:00 tomorrow morning and I’ll give you my answer then.”

“Okay,” she agreed with a hopeful smile on her sweet young face. “That sounds cool.”

She then skipped off towards her home, leaving me behind with a great sense of relief. I felt as though I would have died if she had seen how aroused she had made me.


The next morning at 9:00 AM sharp the door opened and she was the first to walk into my store.

“Mr. Dean!” She yelled out. “You in here, Dean? It’s me, Britney! I’m here to walk the dogs for you!”

A moment later I came out from the back with a very large Great Dane on a leash.

“Okay, Britney,” I said. “I’ve given it some thought, and here’s my offer. I will pay you $20 a day to walk each dog for at least an hour.”

“Oh, boy!” She said cheerfully as her teenaged face lit up as she jumped up and down excitedly. “You mean to say that I really got the job! Gee, thank Mr. Dean! I’m so excited right now!”

“You can just call me Dean, Britney,” I told her as I handed her the big dog’s leash. “Now this big fellow’s name is King George, but you can just call him King for short. And he behaves himself pretty well most of the time, but if he should become unruly well just give him a sharp tug on his leash and that’ll remind him who’s the boss. Since we now have a deal, Britney, here you go.”

She smiled broadly as I gave her the leash. I then reached out and held the door open for them.

I then watched them walk off down the sidewalk and I couldn’t help thinking how lucky King was to be with such a pretty girl.


That first day was pretty routine. After giving each dog an hour long walk, Britney collected her money and was off.

However, over the next few days, I started noticing that she started spending more like an hour and a half with each dog and sometimes even as long as two hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.