After the Fall - Cover

After the Fall

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Chapter 7

He didn’t know what the date was, he couldn’t even say for sure what month it was. But, that night, he knew he would remember, forever. If there was a forever.

Nothing was out of the ordinary. He took his shoes off and crawled into bed, fully clothed, as he always did. She stood before him, and slowly, sensuously, he thought, she stripped. Everything she did now, to him, was sensuous. He had gotten a partial erection that night, just watching her wash the dishes under the pump. She crawled in bed beside him and he wrapped his arms around her, falling in love all over again.

Tonight, though, she shoved him back. He was surprised. She giggled, and reached down, finally finding the tail of his shirt beneath the blanket. She unbuttoned the first button, and then the one above it. He wiggled and writhed around on the bed and pulled the shirt off when she was done. Shit, he thought, oh shit. What is going on here? Shit.

She lay for a moment, then he felt her hands on the snaps of his jeans. Oh shit, he told himself again. He had to help her get them unsnapped and his zipper unzipped. He kicked his jeans down to the bottom of the bed, and left them. He was as naked as her. He was trembling.

“Girl,” he whispered, taking her in his arms, “Girl, are you sure about this.”

“About what?” she whispered back, her breath on his face.

He didn’t know what to say, then. He didn’t know what she intended. He knew what it seemed like, to him. But he just didn’t know.

“Darling,” he finally said. “What do you want from me?”

She stopped, and did her characteristic thinking thing for a while. He waited, patiently.

“Clip,” she said. “You said I was your wife, today. That makes it true. That’s all we needed. Now, since I’m your wife, act like it.”

He realized that something had happened today that turned her world sideways ninety degrees. What a strange, strange child, he thought. How much power simple words seem to possess for her.

He just held her for the longest time, getting ready, trying to emotionally prepare himself for ... whatever. He wasn’t sure if she really wanted to go all the way, if she even knew there was an all the way to go to. He had no idea. He knew he could do it, though, and judging by the hardness of his dick, he knew that he would be capable of it. Thank you, he thought to his penis, thank you for not letting me down. Keep up the good work. Keep up the hard work.

Her mouth sought his, and they kissed, for the first time. He was glad he’d scraped his beard off a few days ago, with a rusted dull razor. Have to talk to Peck about some blades. Back to the present.

On the second kiss, he felt her little tongue on his. He had to breathe through his nose to keep from passing out. He felt like he was going to pass out, anyway. How can this get any better, he thought. How can this get any better.

It got better. They had whiled away a good hour, just kissing. Well, not just, he was rubbing her ass, or squeezing her beautiful tits. But mainly kissing. The focus seemed to be on kissing, at the moment. He wondered if she just didn’t know where to go from here, or if she just liked to kiss.

He wanted to taste her so bad he almost couldn’t stand it. He slid down to her breasts, and killed another ten minutes kissing, sucking and licking. Her fantastic nipples were hard, stiff little nubbins of flesh. All the while she moaned quietly and her breathing became a little heavier. He could feel goose bumps on them. He would never get his fill of them, he knew. He’d just have to stop and go on.

He slowly slid down, past her sexy little belly button, stopping there for a while, just to make her giggle. He arrived at his goal at long last, sliding his tongue through her little patch of fuzz, stopping at the very top of her sexy slit. Oh, he thought, this is gonna be good. This is gonna be real good.

It was good. She tasted like heaven to him. Heaven is pussy, he thought, heaven tastes like pussy. He didn’t even remember dying, but he was in heaven. He licked down the sides of her pussy lips, and down the crease of her legs. She tasted salty from sweat, slightly pissy, and it was the most wonderful taste he’d ever tasted. She tasted like heaven, there, too. Her smells and tastes were wonderful to him, and almost overloaded his senses. He fastened his lips around her fat little clit, and sucked. She shuddered.

That, too, he would never tire of. He slid down the crack of her cunt, running his tongue up and down it, tasting the juices that her body was secreting. The juices she was making, for him. He spread her legs further for her, and licked her perinium. She shivered, and pushed her hips up. He licked her asshole, loving the harsh bitter taste of it. Harsh and bitter, just a hint of shit. Just the right amount of shit, he thought. Assholes always taste a little bit like shit. It’s just the nature of the beast. He loved it. He ate it up.

They paused for a few moments. He needed the rest. He needed a minute or two of recovery time. She continued to make some kind of wordless noise that sounded like a question, rising in frequency at the end like questions do. He took that to mean that she was ready.

He wiggled around. He was already pretty much on top of her. He wiggled and finally without any help from his hands it felt like his dick was poised at the mouth of her pussy. At the gates of her soul, he thought. He gently pushed, and felt the tip of it entered her body, in the slightest amount. He pushed a little harder, the head was in and he felt resistance. He stopped pushing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.