Magic Is Gross 2: Devil - Cover

Magic Is Gross 2: Devil

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Chapter 19

Sex Story: Chapter 19 - 5 teen girls use a summoned demon to grant their wishes. All it will cost them is one bully they all hate.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Transformation  

“We could go to my house?” Leanne suggested. “Mom’ll be home but--”

“You’re going to drag a boy to your bedroom in front of your crazy Jesus Mom?” Gia scoffed.

“She’s a normal Jesus mom.” Avery countered. “It’s her crazy Jesus Dad that worries me.”

“My dad’s normal too.” Leanne countered.

“Yeah, he seemed really nice.” David was trapped. He circled his hands tighter around Eiko’s hips as Avery and Leanne flanked him. Eiko had slowly inched off of Avery’s lap to get onto David’s.

“You should come by for church and lunch on Sunday. We always have too mu--”

“Womp womp.” Natalie interrupted. “Less family shit and more family planning.”

“Really, that’s the best you got?” Gia turned East off Danube. Back out to the summoning circle.

“What do you got?”

“A bright future in show business.” She grinned. “We’re almost there.”

“Really, it’s--”

“It’s pretty.” Eiko interrupted Leanne. She pointed out the window at the autumn roll-by of reds, golds, oranges. The occasional green leaf hung on.

“And I have picnic blankets in the trunk.”

“This isn’t what I would’ve planned.” David admitted. He didn’t want to leave or quit and that scared him. Quinn wasn’t a close friend. She was always a good person. She was always quiet and snarky. He wanted to save her. He loved Leanne. His body betrayed him. He couldn’t reach his phone. That was in his backpack. That was in the trunk. Why did he let them do that?

They pulled up to the clearing at nearly quarter to 4. It was past the time he had promised to have Avery home. How would the Sheriff know? There was no way anyone was home. He looked to Avery. She was focused out the window. No, she was focused on his reflection in the glass. He smiled. She smirked.

“This is a weird fucking day.” He commented. “Leanne, I’m sorry, since I asked you out. I’ve had sex with everyone in this car.”

“I know.” She murmured. “Look, it’s my fault.”

“Damned right it is.” Natalie growled.

“I never had sex with you.” Eiko declared.

“Uh...” David fritzed out and didn’t reply.

“Look, when this is all said and done. It’s over. You can be the good guy. We can be ourselves, good girls for Eiko and Leanne, bad girls for Natalie and I, and whatever Gia does.” Avery said. “I’ll spend less of the year grounded if I don’t climb in your window every night.”

“Every night?” Leanne ground her teeth.

“I think some of this is my responsibility.” David declared, he felt he had too, even knowing about the demon and the true loveness. It wasn’t his responsibility. He was the victim. No, he was not a victim. He was the target. He nodded.

“It’s all on Leanne.” Natalie declared. She stepped out of the car before the gear hand been shifted into park.

“Shouldn’t it just be us?” David asked Leanne. She was nodding before she answered.

“I made promises. I have to honor those.” She smiled. “C’mon, least we can do is make out while they run around getting things ready.”

“Ah, hell fucking--”

“Shut up and get to work.” Avery smacked Gia and got her door. David slid Eiko after her, unbuckled and followed Leanne out the other door.

Gia popped the trunk. David was walking there. Get his phone. Text Kristi. Goddammit. He left his car at school. At least, at least they had the Light. He might not have the willpower, but he sure as shit had the witch.

“I like your smile.” Leanne whispered.

“No, I like your smile.” David retorted.

“No, I like your smile.” Leanne chomped back.

“You two are so gross and sweet.” Natalie walked by. “You’re going to love his dick girl.”

“I don’t have a dickgirl,” David raised his hands, “Not one of the spells we found.”

“You can shoot lasers out of your eyes, of course, though, yeah?” Leanne fumbled.

“I’m more of a lightning out of my butt kind of guy.” David nodded.

“Just the kind of guy we like.” Avery grinned.

“Your friends are weird.” David grimaced at his first crush. He turned back to Leanne. Her smile was twitching.

“Yeah,” Leanne couldn’t keep it in anymore and was laughing. He held her waist as she crumpled over. Her big belly laughs were infectious. David was chuckling. Eiko was giggling. Avery fought down a smile only to have it boil over into a cackle. Gia hummed with big grin. Natalie dropped a rock on the corner of the blanket.

“No more excuses.” Natalie announced. “Take your girl. Lay her down. Fill her up.”

“Does anyone have a condom?” Eiko asked.

“There’s some in the glove box.” Gia waved but no one moved for them. The laughter had petered out. David struggled, running his hand in circles against Leanne’s back. “Um, maybe you should all move on and--”

“Oh to hell with that noise.” Natalie declared. “This has to happen.”

“But I, uh,” David was glad that Leanne was stepping forward. Leanne was terrified David hadn’t moved ahead yet. “Look, I’ve got this idea about tomorrow night and--”

“Remember what I said, Leanne? Spit it into you.” Avery stomped forward grabbed David. Marched him and shoved him down onto the yellow and red picnic blanket. It was thick and warm and the ground under it was hard and cold. David looked up and watched Avery strip off her top.

“Jesus! Look, I shouldn’t have--” But he didn’t get to stand up Gia was behind him and slapped both hands on his shoulders.

“Girls?” Leanne edged in. Everyone was in front of her. Natalie was pulling off David’s shoes.

“Leanne?”

“It’s OK, I’ll make you forgive me.” She promised him. “Avery, while you still love him.” She pushed her best friend. Avery was still half in her jeans. Natalie ripped off David’s belt and whipped it away. Eiko shrieked as it smacked her below the knee.

“The thing about great dick,” Avery bragged as she snaked her hand around David’s cock and dragged him out through the front window of his boxers. “Is how much it loves you back.”

“Avery, OK, I’ll make myself ready. I’ll do it, just--” Leanne steamed red as Avery mounted David.

She laughed and punched the air. “I am so jealous that he gets to be your first one.”

“Ave,” Gia slapped her, “You need to save enough for Leanne.”

“I know, I know.” Avery grabbed David’s face. “You get close, they pull me off. Agreed?” She looked around.

“In a heartbeat,” Natalie threatened. There was nothing but teeth in her smile. Eiko nodded. Leanne’s hands were twisted into talon bearing claws. Gia slapped Avery’s thigh.

“Right!” The dark haired girl whipped her hips forward, grinding her clit on David’s pelvic bone and keeping him as deep inside her as she could at all times. She squeezed her own tit until it hurt.

“Ah-ah!” David groaned with a big smile and Natalie wasted no time.

“Jesus bitch!” Avery scowled.

“I wasn’t about to--” David was interrupted as Natalie mounted him.

“You getting ready Leanne?” Natalie was baiting the virgin. The blonde made sure to make exaggerated groans and sighs as she bounced hard on him. David gave two slaps on her thigh before he tried for a real grip. Natalie screamed, “Shit!”

Gia’s foot to the sternum and Avery’s yank of the hair were enough to send Natalie staggered back over her ass. She skidded on the dry grass just beyond the blanket.

“I was getting back on him!” Avery pouted but Gia had acted. She had swung her leg over David’s head and sank down back to chest as she guided him into her. The other girls had rode but Gia insisted David lean her forward onto her knees.

“This is the weirdest thing ever.” David groaned. Gia started to moan. David took measured breaths. Eiko was eying him like a hawk. Avery and Natalie were poised to strike as well. David saw Leanne pacing and not looking and looking and not registering. He tried to slip out of Gia, there had to be--

“Mine!” Eiko cheered as she took David’s backwards movement as a lever and rolled him onto his back. She didn’t even think of herself until she had corkscrewed herself onto his cock. She squealed a mad gasp.

“Ah, c’mon at least Natalie and I had flimsy excuses.” Gia bitched.

“I kind gotta give it to her,” Avery laughed. She grabbed Natalie, “Let her go. See if she likes dick.”

Eiko stopped dead and went wide eyed. “Oh my God! This feels just like the dildo she used.”

“I doubt that!” Scoffed Gia. David twisted as Eiko started hopping as madly as he could.

“Ok! Ok! Leanne!” He called out and the girls dragged Eiko off of him, kicking and flailing. David bellowed.

“Are you alright!” Leanne skidded onto her knees. Her hand just touched his vagina sodden thigh. Leaps and bolts of cum fired up into the harmless air.

“Oh shit!” Eiko shook, “Thank you for pulling me back. I’m not on the pill.”

“Well shit.” David collapsed backwards. Leanne ran her hands over him. He looked at her and struggled to overcome the weight of tiredness and expenditure. He grinned. He stroked her hair. “We can do better than this.”

“Who the fuck says that after four girls fuck him?” Natalie blushed before the female faces turned on her. “Yeah, I guess, whatever.”

“Are you alright, David?” Avery kicked his toes. “Goddammit, Leanne I think--”

“Shut up,” Leanne said without looking at her friend. She stroked David’s hair. He was dead to world. His smile read euphoria. His seed spattered over the sweaty length of his leg. His dick flagged. He looked up. Leanne was still wearing her skirt and her bra. She tried to smile down at him. He looked her down to her ankles and up to her lips. His dick didn’t stir. Quinn was safe, maybe.

“I’m so tired...” He grinned.

“You weren’t supposed to get him to fire, Eiko!” Avery let the frustration boil out in misdirected anger.

“If you’re mad at her you’re mad at me.” David needed to defend Eiko. He loved her. Leanne knelt down. She brushed David’s hair from his forehead and scuttled down to lay her head on his shoulder.

“We still have plans for tomorrow. It’ll be special.” She assured her friends. He sighed she her hand over his chest. His cock moved.

“No, fuck that!” Natalie beamed. “We are not waiting!”

She and Gia, dropped down astraddle David’s legs. Each girl moved in to kiss the side of his cock. He wasn’t up but he was moving again. His eyes were closed he was happy to surrender.

“Oh God! Mom!” Avery shouted and Eiko shrieked. The spatter of red and blue light was cutting through the trees. “Get everyone dressed! Now!”

David was rushed back into his pants. His cum gluing his denim to his boxers to his skin. He sat up. His belt was never heard from again. Eiko was fully dressed. Avery’s shoes were missing. The sheriff’s car rumbled up the driveway.

“I thought I told you to bring my daughter home.” Sheriff Shannon was cold. “C’mon David, Avie. I’ll drive him back to his house and you’re coming home. You girls good getting back with Gia?”

“Fuck...” Natalie sighed.

“I don’t need to spiderweb my anger out to you girls, but I’m more than willing to, Natalie. Are you good to get home with Gia?”

“I am. Yes ma’am.”

“Good, Avie, get in the back. You too David.”

“Shit.” David said as he lifted his bookbag out of the open trunk. “My keys--”

“Your dad has them. He has a lot to say to you about letting someone else drive that car.”

“Alright,” David trudged on. He looked back. Leanne was waving but all the other girls reacted to him. “This is for the best,” he told himself. He failed to believe it.


“That’s the eleventh seizure today.” The specialist said to Dr Shannon. “They’re grouping closer together.”

“They’ve been relatively mild,” Dr Shannon commented, “It might be better to call in a helicopter and move her.”

“And it might just be enough to start a grand mal seizure. We’ll be travelling for nearly an hour. We won’t have the tools if she succumbs en route.” The specialist paced the little office. Luke sat on the edge of his desk.

“I know this sounds like passing the buck, but I have to defer to you.” Dr Shannon declared. “I’m hardly a neurologist.”

“Yes, so long as they remain mild, she stays put.” He didn’t like wait and see. “Pass me those latest CT scans.”


Victoria had just begun to snore. It was near 11 pm now. Avery had been confined in her room all evening. Her phone was under lock and key. Her computer had been taken. Her life was stalled. She had tried pushing her mom and all that got her was colder, harder, angrier words. Her mom was long past yelling and before her attraction to David, Avery would’ve been terrified.

Victoria’s phone charged on the bedstand. Avery listened at the door and heard no one. Curtis was in a different set of shit. Both teenagers being in trouble made it worse for each other. Victoria didn’t have Leanne’s number in her phone. No good. Dialling the Corkwoods at home at 11 was iffy on a good day. There was no way Avery was getting to sleep. There was no way Avery was getting downstairs. She moved to her window.

She didn’t have an eave down to the ground like David did. She had a fifteen foot drop to a concrete walkway. She had to take the screen off the window first. She hefted up the glass and finagled the aluminum framed mosquito net and yanked it in. There was a clank, there was a ding. She tossed the netting across the carpet behind her bed and pulled down the window. The door opened.

“What are you doing?” Her mom demanded of the girl.

“I was trying to work out some of my frustration. I kicked my nightstand. My toes hurt like hell.”

“Good.” Elizabeth glared. “Keep the--”

“Mom?” Victoria rubbed her eyes. “Can I sleep somewhere else if you two are going to go at it again?”

“Fine, Vic.” The Sheriff nodded. “Quiet Avery. I don’t want to come in here again.”

“Fine, Mom.” Avery crossed her arms and nodded.

“And put your PJs on. You’re not going out tonight.” Elizabeth pulled the door almost closed. Victoria rolled over and whispered.

“Put my phone back Avie. It’s almost dead.”

“Yeah, fine.” Avery plugged in her sister’s phone.

“And if you’re going out the window, head around the block to David’s. Mom’ll be watching out the backyard.” Victoria twisted up her blankets and pulled them over her head. “If you break his heart, I’ll kill you.”

“Yeah, no.” Avery smiled for her sister. If it wasn’t for the demon, she wouldn’t even want to go, right? She had turned him down a couple times in middle school. Eight to ten is only a couple, she supposed. She regretted that. That made her angry. It would be so much easier if people just did as she said already. The window went up. Avery inched herself out, hung herself down, and dropped to the ground. It was a hard fall but she was OK.

She was wearing her pink pajama pants with a random white t-shirt. She had slippers on her feet only because she hadn’t wanted to jump down in socks. She dashed, up Lemon Street, took a hard turn, a harder turn, and hoofed it down Maple Street. It was different. Walking through the small glade of trees. Walking up from the dark side of David’s house and climbing up the back wall. That was fun, and secret, and safe. The front lights were still on. The living room was all lit up, though empty. She took a deep breath, rushed past the house. There was a car in the driveway. It looked like Leanne’s Dad’s. Shit.

Avery tiptoed along the edge of the garage until she was safely in the back. She had made it. With a smile on her face. She vaulted the back deck, up the railing, off the electric meter, onto the eave. The window was closed.

She caught her scream before it came out. That was impressive. The window was locked. The curtain was closed. She didn’t have her phone. She tapped her nails on the glass. The side door opened. Avery pushd herself flush against the window.

“You sure about this, Adam?”

“She’s a good kid. He’s getting better.” The father’s were talking. “If I can trust you with Shay, I can trust you to look out for David and Leanne.”

“Cross my heart. Though, I have to admit. I was rooting for Elizabeth’s girl.”

“Ha!” Adam sounded morose when he laughed. “Avery is a little firestarter. I can see why you took a shine to her.”

“I meant Victoria.” Michael collapsed Avery’s heart. “Night, Adam.”

“Night, Mike.” He stepped across the walkway to his car. “Call me if anything.”

“In a heartbeat.” The side door closed. The car door opened and closed. Avery took a breath. What the hell was that?

Shit. Or get off the pot. She knocked again. Knuckles this time and a teensy bit louder. She collapsed against the wall. She didn’t have a way back home without coming face to face with the Sheriff.


Leanne was pretending to sleep. The bedroom door was pulled closed with a just a creak. She let her eyes open. The knock came again.

David was without words. Adam and Leanne had come over shortly after he had finished a stern heart to heart. Hart to Hart his dad would’ve called it, if he hadn’t been worried, and worse, disappointed. They always have to point out it’s disappointment and not anger. Parents.

He had only wanted to carry his bones up to his bed and sleep the dreams of the dead. The doorbell, no one rang the doorbell, you knocked, at the side door, and came in through the kitchen. He slugged himself over to the front porch and couldn’t hold back his smile.

Leanne stood there, in the shadow of her father. Leanne brightened. Adam noticed. He nodded.

“David. Is your father home?” He asked. He had to speak heavily, or David would have just melted in Leanne’s eyes. Before the wishes, Leanne had been the plain one. Not tall enough to stand out, not short enough. Brown hair, brown eyes, not much of a tan, not very pale. She dressed boring, solid colors, long skirts. She was always next to Gia or Avery or Eiko, who even before the augmentations, had been cute and Japanese. She staggered David in that moment. He did just as powerful things to her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.