Magic Is Gross 2: Devil - Cover

Magic Is Gross 2: Devil

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Chapter 18

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - 5 teen girls use a summoned demon to grant their wishes. All it will cost them is one bully they all hate.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Transformation  

David rocketed upright. His eyes were wide in appropriated attention. His textbook had been dropped half a foot to land with a bang next to his sleeping head.

“Welcome back to the land of the living, Mr Hart.” The teacher’s words dripped sarcasm like venom off fangs. David looked around. Persephone to the left of him was scowling. Natalie and Eiko were on his right. He picked the sleep from his eyes. He sat up straighter. Curtis’s wad of paper hit David in the back of the head.

“Thank you, Mr Shannon, but Snow White is already awake.” The teacher walked down the aisle and picked up the paper ball. “As I was saying...”

David was finding the only way he could keep alert was to drift in his daydreams. Eiko was firetruck red for the blatant wanderings his eyes took over her breasts. She would often kick the heel of Natalie next to her. The blonde would sit up and preen. David’s notebook remained empty of today’s lesson.

The bell to end first period was accompanied by a short vicious strike. David’s kidney vibrated first but it shook up his whole body.

“Wake up.” Persephone growled.

“Keep your hands to yourself Ms Kallas.” The beleaguered teacher was getting up. David managed to wave him off. He was on his feet and Natalie’s hand was on his arm.

“Hey cutie.” The amazon blonde grinned down a couple inches to meet David’s eyes.

“Sorry bitch, he’s not in any condition to deal with big girls.” Persephone twisted the word big like it was a knife. She smirked. Natalie’s flirtatious smile gnarled into bared teeth. Her fists clenched.

“Dude!” Curtis laughed. He had decided that he was phasing out to Shannon the moment he had a corner to duck into. Who cares if he missed class? There was a girl on the line.

“What?” David rubbed his eyes.

“We have to talk about a certain Shannon girl!” Curtis tried not to smirk, though David did. Natalie responded to David’s grin with a shoulder bump he was not prepared for. Persephone caught the glasses that swung off of David’s face when he staggered into the edge of her chair. She settled them back on his ears.

“Thanks,” he grinned.

“C’mon!” Curtis grabbed David by the shirt and yanked him towards the door. Eiko’s phone buzzed.

“It’s a good convo for the boys to have.” Avery had replied to the update. “Curtis always wanted me dating David.”

“Um, Nat...” Eiko scurried over to her fellow demon summoner and showed her the text exchange.

“God, that insufferable arrogant bitch!” Natalie grinned. “That means we’re good to interrupt them. Are you wearing panties? Cause it’s time to stop.”

Eiko couldn’t get redder, there were still a half dozen stragglers in class and they all had their eyes and ears glued to the pair of girls. Natalie was running off after David. Eiko was hoofing it with her hands crossed over her boobs. It was difficult to run like that.

“That’s really impressive.” Persephone leaned back against the wall of the bathroom stall. The same one she had fucked church mouse’s little sister in. Curtis was shedding his jeans and swigging on the sports bottle. He managed to talk and swallow at once. After having spent an afternoon as a guy, Persephone figured, that skill would be the most irritating in any slut. Why else have a cock, if you can’t plug up the talky hole?

“Kristi’ll have you after lunch and Persephone last period,” Curtis’s voice switched as his body phased from male to female. The contrast was startling. Part of David’s brain wanted to believe she had always been talking. “I’ll be lurking. Kristi’s got the Hunter’s Light if things go sideways.”

“You’ve never told me about the Hunter’s Light.” Persephone said.

“You haven’t earned your keep yet.” Shannon pulled on one of Avery’s t-shirts and started digging for Kristi’s skirt. David was in a smiling fugue. “We’re fire extinguishers, these are the blazes.”

Her immaculate fingernails made a waving gesture to David’s bulging jeans.

“Fine!” Growled Persephone as she reached for David’s fly. David frowned at her and the bulge handled itself.

“Dude!” Shannon grabbed Persephone by the pink hair and cranked her neck back. She spoke in the girl’s ear like a knife pressed to her throat. “We need him exhausted. Your shortcuts are not helping.”

“What the fuck do you want? I was going to get him off.”

“He’s got his choice of seven gorgeous girls who salivate for him. Who come to him with excitement and energy. Why would he ever pick a scowling uninterested cunt like you?”

“Well why should he! Why should I!”

“Quinn.” David answered with a crooked face. “Look, Shannon’s busting your balls, but--”

“I can’t believe you walked into the boy’s room!” Eiko hissed as she walked into the washroom behind Natalie.

“Gia said he hadn’t arrived at his next class yet. I was hoping to pin him down maybe.”

“There are six washrooms from here to there! He could’ve stopped in any one of--”

“Tag, your it!” Persephone never made a sound but her lips and gestures were clear to David and Shannon. Persephone kicked the flush of the toilet and stalked out towards the sinks. Natalie was preening at the mirror. Eiko had disappeared into the stall next to David.

“Cunt.” Persephone greeted Natalie.

“Skank.” Natalie smirked back. “You hanging around with David now?”

“With Curtis. Quinn always liked him.” Persephone shrugged. She was fire and clenched fists. Natalie faded white but refused to flinch.

“He’s a cute boy.” Natalie agreed. “Could be a bit more muscly.”

“I’d say fuck you but I’m scared you’d take it as an invitation.” Persephone dried off her hands. “You’ve probably picked up German Herpes from Roger or some shit.”

“There aren’t types of herpes like that.” Eiko muttered coming out of her stall.

“Yeah, don’t share pricks with a junkie, Eiko.” Persephone warned her.

“C’mon, let’s go somewhere without this sight pollution.” Natalie scowled and stalked out of the restroom.

“I haven’t washed my hands!” Eiko more than wanted to flee Persephone but she took her time and chattered her teeth in nervousness. There was a clang from Persephone’s not quite opened door of her stall.

“What was that?” Eiko turned her head.

“Must’ve left my book on the thing. It fell off.” Persephone lied with furious eye contact.

“That’s not what it sounded like.” Eiko would’ve said if she didn’t flee during the word what. The bell rang for next class.

“How do you still have that much cum left?” Shannon’s voice echoed off the tiles.

“Thanks for waiting till they left,” Persephone growled. “Dumbasses.”


“He’s arrived.” Gia texted her circle as David was chewed out for being late. The only free seat was on her left. “I’m marking you tardy. Go to your seat and open your textbook.” There was only the one seat free. Thanks be to perfect attendance. Gia had forced that opened seat. David smiled an energized hello as he sat across the aisle from her. The teacher went back to talking about aqueducts, senates and colisea. Kristi was one more aisle over.

“Gia, what are you doing?” The teacher called her out as she hopped her chair over to David’s desk.

“I forgot my book at home.” She smiled. “I’m going to follow along with David.”

“The class has been going for almost ten minutes, what is wrong with Eddie and his book?”

“Not good looking enough?” Gia answered to the laughter of the class. Eddie collapsed his head.

“You’re a very good looking girl, Gia,” Kristi interjected into the room, “Eddie’s not out of your league, if you have a little confidence.”

“Alright, none of this.” The teacher shut down the peanut gallery. “Gia, you’re on notice.” He kept the focus off of Eddie. The young grinning kid was smiling at Kristi. Kristi was all in on David.

“What are you doing for lunch?” Gia wrote on David’s scribbler page.

“Finding somewhere to nap.”

“Didn’t get enough sleep?”

“I’m not aware if I got any.”

“Poor baby. Maybe you’re out of practice. I better sleep with you. Give you some lessons.”

David blushed to his ears. He was grinning like an idiot. Kristi stabbed him with her pen. David jumped out of his seat, more surprised for than injured. There was a dot of blue ink on his shirt under his ribs. His flinch attracted the teacher.

“Shit.” Gia muttered through a smile and attempted to turn David’s scribbler page onto his hand.

“Gia, collect your things, head down to Mr Kane’s office.” The teacher declared. “David, maybe you’d like to read the next section for us.”

“Um, of course.” His eyes followed Gia’s ass out the door before. If it wasn’t for the teacher’s impatient clearing of the throat, David might even have returned her smile and wave.

The lunch bell came with a second stabbing. David lurched upwards.

“C’mon, Grab your keys. Shannon says that Leanne’s stalking around our hangout and you need coffee anyway.”

“What?” David slid his textbook into his backpack. “Yeah, OK. But--”

Truth was he had only parsed the name Leanne as his brain caught up. How were Shannon and Kristi so up, so competent, so functional? David shook his head. “I don’t think I should drive.”

“Hah,” Kristi scoffed. She dug out her phone. “I don’t have my license.” She admitted. “Does Shannon?”

“Learner’s permit, and not with a picture that matches my face,” Shannon was leaning against the lockers opposite their classroom.

“H-hey, I remember you!” Eddie, who had been mustering all the courage he could to talk to Kristi strode through David and the redhead, rudely bumping them left and right, to stand in front of Shannon. Shannon’s lips twisted in mild apprehension and visible distaste.

“Good for you.” Shannon grinned. She looked past him to David, “Where are we going?”

“Coffee.” Kristi rubbed David’s shoulder.

“I’d love to buy you a cup,” Eddie hurried out, “What do you say that--”

“Sorry kid,” Shannon interrupted. “No more room in the car.”

“But--” Eddie spun around and counted four.”

“Persephone’s got her license.” Curtis pointed out.

“I still only make 5. David has a gold Mazda. That has--” Eddie was chasing after any avenue to a yes.

“Hardly room for Persephone’s ego. Let’s go.” Shannon turned and stalked after Kristi and David who were laughing at her for being caught at the lockers. “You dudes are bastards.”

“He’s cute when he’s interested in someone other than me,” Kristi grinned.

“No, he’s not. You’re happy to dodge a bullet.” Shannon grumbled. They met Persephone in the parking lot and drove a short distance to Alice’s Diner.

“This is where Leanne and I went on our first date.” David announced as Kristi ordered him four shots of espresso.

“I don’t get it. Isn’t it better if he can’t function?” Persephone asked.

“He’s being led around by the nose.” Shannon countered getting a big frosted cinnamon roll for herself. “You saw him with Eiko and Nat. We need to be able to get our words into his brain without him forfeiting everything to his dick.”

“Plus I’d like to avoid any more pen stabbings and book slammings.” David burned his lips. He shook his head and took another sip.

“Still, I’m driving back.” Persephone spun the keys around her finger. “How can you eat that much shit?”

“What?” Shannon asked with frosted sugar all around her lips.

“The magic kinda de-fats you.” Kristi explained. “But there’s so many ways for shit to go wrong, we should be making discipline our go to virtue.”

“Anything but chastity.” Shannon chomped down another bite of her cinnamon bun. “Oh my fucking God! Sugar is more rewarding as a girl! Everyone should be fat.”

“Fuck off.” Persephone growled. She shuffled from side to side and went and bought a chocolate chip muffin. Kristi was also compelled.

“How are you feeling?” Shannon leaned across the table as David downed the last of his caffeine.

“You know, I think I read that actual cups of coffee have more caffeine than espressos.”

“But you’d be peeing all day. You heard Eiko. Nat is not above locking you in a bathroom stall and warming the oven for Leanne.”

“Are you?”

“Am I what?” Shannon rolled. “Saving you for Leanne? God no!”

“I meant above the whole sex in a stall thing?” He cocked his head to the single toilet unisex bathrooms next to the counter.

“We’re just great people, you and me.” Shannon was getting up but Persephone swung in with her green tea and muffin. Hip to hip the girls fell onto the naugahyde. Kristi came over with two black coffees and her muffin.

“It’s got hazelnut in it.” She bragged as she drank. “Oh, we should by these for future Charming Princes.”

“You awake?” Persephone kicked David in the shin. “Good.”

“Thanks for driving us,” David considered. “I’m glad we’re helping Quinn, but we’re going to leave the ‘keep David drained’ plan to the experts.”

“Fuck you,” Persephone smiled. She wolfed down her muffin faster than David had ever seen a girl consume anything. “Out of the way, Kris.”

“Kristi. Not Kris.” But the redhead inched out of the booth as Persephone dragged David by the arm. His arm was the ripcord to start his chainsaw engine.

“See, she’s not the worst fourth person.” Shannon smirked at Kristi as the girl sat back down.

“She’s not the best.” Kristi retorted. Persephone spun on her heel and flipped the bird. Kristi raised her cup.

“I am feeling more awake.” David announced as he worked a door handle flawlessly. Persephone pushed David headlong into the one person bathroom and locked the door behind her.

“Now, the first thing you need to know,” Persephone smiled, “Is I’m doing this for Quinn.”

“Is there a second thing I need to know?” David smirked.

“Yeah, just because I have a big reason, doesn’t mean I don’t have small ones.”

“Such as?”

“You’re a cute boy, and I’m taking what Leanne thinks belongs to her.”

“You should’ve stopped at the cute part.”

“Like hell,” Persephone knelt down in front of David and unzipped and yanked down. David was in the top three cocks she had ever seen, size wise. So were both of the other cocks. She grabbed him tightly, pumping with her wrist and staring up into his eyes. He wasn’t going to take long. They never do.

David gripped the sink and slunk back with his shoulders against the ugly brown tiles. Persephone may not have been a contender for his top ten list, but it wasn’t a strike against her face, or her fitness. She was slender, small breasted, flat assed, but her eyes were vivid and powerful. Her bright lips snaked around the head of his cock as she rubbed him towards her mouth. She used her tongue, pressing the flat of it against the head of him. She created a cushion that only allowed him slightly into her mouth.

She started moaning. That really helped David. Kristi had once been fingered by a crazed Shannon while she had sucked on David. The sight or the imagination of a girl cumming because she had his cock in her mouth was gasoline on fire.

Persephone was startled. After one minute and forty seconds, this had become the longest blowjob she had ever delivered. Her jaw was aching and her knees were on the hard floor. She decapitated the worrying thought that she wasn’t hot enough for David. She was hot. She was fucking fire.

She was going faster now. David’s hand was on her skull. He was swinging his hips striving to get more of him into her mouth. She resisted but she couldn’t stop him forever. Her tongue flattened out and he rammed the back of her mouth. Spears of spit lanced from her lips as they unsealed around his cock.

“It doesn’t have to be that strong,” David sheepishly millimetered back from the entrance of her throat.

“What does it have to be?” Persephone slipped off to ask. She was scared by her curiosity. Was she not giving good head? It had always worked. Fuck, what had that cheerleader done. She inhaled cock once more and slurped as loud as she could. She rippled her tongue right at the edge of his glans. He smirked. He nodded. She felt proud of herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.