Magic Is Gross 2: Devil - Cover

Magic Is Gross 2: Devil

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Chapter 17

Sex Story: Chapter 17 - 5 teen girls use a summoned demon to grant their wishes. All it will cost them is one bully they all hate.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Transformation  

“This is crazy!” Hissed Leanne. “If you lose your grip and I fall, I’ll kill you.”

“How Christian of you,” Avery grumbled as she hoisted her brunette friend’s Adidas and thrust her further up onto David’s eave.

“Jesus’ll forgive me.” Leanne muttered to reinforce her threat. She was glad Avery couldn’t see her blush. Leanne pulled herself onto the overhang below David’s window as her heart tried to shatter the insides of her ribcage. She wasn’t that high up. If she had been on the ground she could’ve jumped at slapped the overhang where she was standing. She felt worse than the time her family went skiing.

“The window’s unlocked.” Avery whispered as she squirreled up with no trouble. She shushed Leanne who was breathing too loudly. The window squeaked as she lifted it enough to slip under.

“He needs a screen on this window.” Leanne commented as she slipped under. “What if spiders got in? Or a bird?”

“Then you’d have a menagerie to watch you get your virginity plucked.” Avery whispered trying to squash every decibel out of Leanne’s voice. She heard the feet on the outside landing first and inched Leanne into the room, behind the closet door, out of sight of the entrance. Knock, knock.

Avery was so jealous that David’s dad didn’t just knock and open the door like hers or her mom. Leanne was surprised by the knock itself.

“David, did you get in?” Michael asked. Avery covered Leanne’s mouth, though there was no need.

“Fuck.” The father swore. Leanne grinned. She never got to hear adults swear, her mom would have none of that in her home and every other adult she interacted with had a professional relationship to her. “Well, if you are home and have your headphones in, you can’t hear me say I’m going to sleep. If you’re not home, you can’t hear me say you’re grounded. Good night.”

The footsteps tracked away.

“I like his dad!” Leanne whispered her excitement to Avery.

“Yeah, Michael’s sweet,” she agreed. “Should we get naked and wait for him together on the bed? David’ll go nuts for that.”

“No,” Leanne shook her head. “You’re not getting laid tonight. You can go home.”


“Goddammit!” Sheriff Elizabeth Shannon growled to see her son coming in after curfew with David at one side and a lanky ginger kid wearing one of Curtis’s shirts and way too big of pants. “It’s already time for bed. Send your friends home.”

“Hi Sheriff!” David greeted her with a broad smile.

“Hello David, it’s good to see you. It’s time for you to go.”

“Hi mom, this is Zack.” Curtis gestured to the ginger. The kid was goofy looking and awkward. He had the soft skinned cooler Victoria had won at the spring fair a few years ago on his shoulder. She tried not to suspect he had beer in it. He shook his head.

“Zachary.” He shook his head again. “I guess Zack’s fine.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you. Now, as I repeat myself...”

“Yeah, we got kicked out of Zack’s before we could finish our chemistry project and--”

“David’s not in your chemistry class,” Elizabeth countered.

“Right, history then and--”

“You’re going to just jump to another lie? I am the police.” She warned him.

“We won’t keep you up, there’s just something we want to work on, without telling you about it.” Curtis declared.

“Fine, go to your room, if I have to talk to any of you about noise or getting up in the morning for school, you’re grounded Curtis.” She brooked no argument. Curtis agreed.

“Wow.” Zachary blanched.

“Yeah, the Shannon women are all like that,” David agreed.

“Like what?” The sheriff dared the boy.

“Brilliant, attractive, and--”

“You stick your brown nose any further up my butt and you’ll be washing your teeth til sunrise,” Elizabeth wasn’t in the mood but she did take the compliment behind her grimace. “David, stay. Curtis take Zachary up to your room.”

The son and the transformed Kristi agreed and hurried off up the stairs. David looked worried.

“Avery’s been sneaking to your room,” Elizabeth stated.

“Yeah, I’ve always had a thing for her.” He admitted.

“I know, but she never showed interest back until a few weeks ago,” Elizabeth worried. “She’s taking her birth control; Luke’s been checking. I expect you to be as diligent. David, you’re practically family already. I’m looking out for Avery but I’m also worried about you.”

“OK, I get--”

“Avery’s not home, I half suspect she’s gone to your house again.” The sheriff laid it out and left the words in the air to disgruntle the teenager in front of her.

“Yeah, that’s a possibility.” David admitted blushing red. He broke eye contact.

“You shouldn’t have idolized her in the first place. Now you see that she’s not what you were imagining her to be.” Elizabeth nodded. “I’ll let you and Curtis postpone things tonight, but I expect you to stand tall and talk to Avery very soon.”

“I will. I’ll know either way by Saturday and--”

“That’s the limit, if you just run away from Avery instead of facing her like a man. You won’t be welcome in my home.”

“But--I,” David faltered.

“I’m not worried that you will handle this poorly, David.” She reached over, squeezed his shoulder and looked him right in the eye. “This is the first girl you have to break up with. The better and more clearly you do it, the better you’ll be for when you find the real girl for you.”

“Yes, sheriff.” David knew she didn’t like being called Ma’am.

“I can’t say I wasn’t hopeful for Avery and you,” she smiled. “But she’s not my only daughter.”

“One down, two to go.” David nodded and reflected some of her mirth.”Thank you Mrs Shannon. I’d better hurry up after Curtis.”

“Yeah. Go.”

David rushed up to the bedroom and opened it to be greeted by a pair of incredibly beautiful girls, stripping out of boy’s clothing.

“It didn’t effect, mom.” Shannon whispered as she crossed the room and locked the door. “When I came home high on Prince she got befuddled and went straight after Dad.”

“That’s not right in the first place. We never go for other guys when we use it and Hades never sent any girls running for anyone else.”

“Hades, that’s what we’re calling boy Persephone?” David rolled his eyes. “That’s terrible.”

“I don’t know why, but right now, I hate that I was called Zack but in the body, I liked it.” Kristi changed the subject. “Get your pants off David, I’ll blow you and Shannon can get things set for tomorrow. Like an early enough alarm clock.”

“Right,” Shannon saluted and, when David looked, popped up her heels. Her fair perky tits jiggled and mesmerized him. He almost lunged. Knock knock preceded the door handle twist. Everyone grimaced. David walked over as the girls disappeared down below the other side of the bed. David opened the door.

“Oh,” Elizabeth slipped the door key into her back pocket. “Where’s--”

“Toilet.” David answered quickly.

“Both of them?” Elizabeth shook her head. “Not going to ask. Good night, David.”

David closed and locked the door as she headed for her bedroom.

“Will we have to worry about your dad?” Kristi asked as she climbed up from behind the bed. She never waited for an answer. She looked down at her phone. “It’s thirty six hours to sunrise on Saturday. How many times can you get it up in a day? You know, provided we don’t give you Prince?”

“I did eleven once.” David blushed.

“Ha! Thirteen baby!” Shannon cheered, in a whisper, and jiggled her tits in a celebratory dance.

“Alright, so let’s assume we’ll have to push you to twenty.” Kristi took a pillow of Shannon’s bed and dropped it down in front of David. “I’m sorry we have to be so mercenary about this.”

“I think I can forgive you.” David grinned.

Kristi slipped down onto the pillow and unzippered David’s jeans. David couldn’t express a sight he enjoyed more than the face of a willing woman growing more desirous when his cock came out. She wrapped his already erect shaft in her hand and ran her tongue around the head. It was hard to smile with her mouth stretched into an O, but Kristi wasn’t shirking her practice.

“Stay quiet,” Shannon warned the pair of them as she molded against David’s back. Her hand slipped over his chest and ran in circles. “You really sure we can’t film this, Kristi? You should see how you look doing this.”

She popped off of David’s cock. Her tongue and lips stayed connected. Her wrist pumped and her steel-green eyes sparkled. “I’m not getting put on a sex offender registry over a naked selfie.”

“Damn.” Shannon smiled. Kristi reengulfed David. David flinched as Shannon’s nails pointed in toward his heart. “Curtis doesn’t have the balls to tell Kristi or Dee that you owe him sex. I’m different.”

“I checked, thoroughly, you don’t have balls, Shannon.” David grinned and turned. Shannon and David, Curtis and Dee, they often avoided kissing. Shannon wanted to grab David’s face and suck out his tonsils. She resisted, sunk down and started ridding him of his clothes.

Kristi’s blowjobs were slow and steady. Her shoulders and throat all moved with her chicken head-bobbing. She focused the tip of her tongue at the base of David’s dickhead. He was laying his left hand on her skull, running her up and down and enjoying the pace. Kristi surrendered control of the speed to the hand guiding her and David thought he was following her lead.

His bare skin felt cool in the bedroom air. He was warm to Shannon’s touch. Kristi’s squelching saliva and David’s long measured breaths dominated the quiet house. Shannon heard her father’s steps.

“Quiet!” She warned as she tiptoed across the navy blue carpet and put her ear to the door.

“What’s the occasion?” She heard her father ask. His voice warm and happy, before she heard their parent’s bedroom door close. David let out a loud lungful of air, Shannon turned with a bright grin. It was almost her turn.

“Don’t slow down.” David urged Kristi quicker, but the redhead was struggling to keep up. She slurped louder, sucked wetter, and licked longer. Shannon brought his free hand to her own sodden sex.

“Blow it on her face,” Shannon smirked. Kristi’s eyes flicked towards the brunette. She might’ve been nodding agreement or just hard at work. David didn’t have the wherewithal to pull back and pump. His seed erupted and lurched over the roof of Kristi’s palate and dripped over her tongue. Kristi stopped her head but paced faster her handjob. She was smiling and showing off when she swallowed.

“Hoo,” David exhaled. “That was--”

“You gotta be totally empty.” Shannon sat down on the foot of her bed with her legs spread wide. She crooked a finger inviting David in, he sleepwalked to her.

“I am spent,” David told the girl version sitting before him. “It might be that I’m a big break before rising--”

He was wrong, Shannon proved that by slinking off the foot of his bed and kneeling before David. There was a moment of ashamed hope in David’s eyes. He remembered the feeling of this girl’s lips on his cock. He twitched, lengthened. Shannon rose as high on her knees as she could, David’s cock lay on her sternum. She squeezed her breasts around him.

“Wow, do you need lube, Shannon?” Kristi asked down at her friend. “There’s some in the cooler.”

For the moment, Kristi’s spit and David’s first leavings were sufficient. Shannon rose and sank, rose and sank.

“You’ve got a big dick,” She told him.

“You’ve one to compare it to and mine’s smaller,” David growled.

“Yeah, I’m a total beast. I know what this feels like inside of me. It’s huge.” She grinned and David giddily smiled back. Kristi was kneeling over Shannon’s shoulder and drizzling lubricant down over Shannon’s magically tanned breasts. The lube was cool and David shuddered.

“That does feel better,” Shannon turned her head and kissed Kristi. The redhead relented but she wasn’t motivated by a charming Prince and it wasn’t as good for her as it was for Shannon. Shannon used every muscle from her thighs to her shoulders to rise and fall while she squeezed her breasts around David’s cock.

David held Shannon with two hands on either side of her head. Her pointed nipples dragged over his skin. He swung his hips, not able to manage synchronicity with the brown haired girl. He breathed hard. He stood wobbly. He splattered inside the hollow of her throat.

Shannon grabbed Kristi, dragging the redhead’s face down onto her chest and neck to hoover away the sticky mess. David couldn’t help but goggle over the spectacle. Kristi was willing but pressured. Shannon was firm and proud of herself. David yanked his own cock and found himself ready again sooner than he’d imagined.

He started with Kristi on her back. A long drawn out missionary fuck with lots of making out while, Shannon meddled from the side. He scattered his mess inside the redhead. Shannon resurrected him, humping his leg while she gave him a handjob until her whispered threats were met with retaliation and she was ridden from behind.

Kristi didn’t stay out. She, full of nerves, sat down at the head of Curtis’s bed and dragged Shannon’s face into her own pussy. The brunette attacked her with relish. Kristi kept her eyes on David. The room was dark and the light of a few electronics and the fair moonlight through the window making him little more than a grunting silhouette. Shannon came first. Kristi second and third. David came again.

David was more than ready to climb in, cuddle up, and pass out. Kristi wanted to be certain. She removed Shannon, took her place on her back, and dragged David down to make out with her. To his surprise and to her delight. He managed another erection.

“You’re not being quiet enough.” Shannon tried to warn David. He grabbed her and kissed her and she almost melted. She was going to be conflicted tomorrow. She was getting another turn tonight. She reached down and squeezed Kristi’s clit. She had to reach up and cover the redhead’s mouth as well. David flushed out Kristi’s pussy with another meager load. He wasn’t producing like he used to. He slumped down and rolled out of her thighs.

“Can I sleep now?” He murmured too happy to pull of his tortured victim persona.

“I hope so! I’m not going to be able to keep up tomorrow without some sleep!” Kristi bemoaned as she starfished on her back.

“You and me both sister,” Shannon flopped down next to the redhead and dropped her butt into Kristi’s spreading warm puddle. “I am not looking forward to explaining why my room smells like this tomorrow.”

“It’s already tomorrow.” David pointed to the clock flicker 4:35. Kristi cursed to herself and slipped out of the bed. “Aw, shit.”

“I think it forgot how to go down.” David still had a half-hardon. Shannon dragged him over to him and he climbed on top of her. Kristi made a severe blech! noise.

“Don’t take forever,” Shannon guided David inside of her. “Kristi, are you ok?”

She was throwing out her tongue and squinting her eyes in disgust. “The Cold Womb woke me up. I hate this thing.”

“Yeah.” Shannon smiled up at David. “Maybe we can do a handjob thing instead?”

“How much cum have you already had inside you? And there’s currently a bunch of semen over his dick anyways,” Kristi climbed onto the bed. “You’re already committed to the shot, at least get fucked.”


Leanne freaked when came the knock on David’s door. Waking up, in her full outdoor clothes, except the sneakers, in a bed with Avery shocked her. Avery pressed down harder on Leanne’s face.

“Buddy, up for school!” Michael yawned through the door. His footsteps found the stairs a moment later. It took a whole minute but Avery removed her hand from Leanne’s face.

“He didn’t come home! He didn’t come home!” Leanne had turned red before she whispered and hissed at her oldest friend. There were slaps to Avery’s upper arm and retaliatory hair pulling. The girls separated to calm down. Leanne fished her phone out of her purse. She had talked to her mom. I’m with Avery, I’ll be going to school with her. The texts back were supportive but wary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.