Magic Is Gross 2: Devil - Cover

Magic Is Gross 2: Devil

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Chapter 16

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - 5 teen girls use a summoned demon to grant their wishes. All it will cost them is one bully they all hate.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Eiko left Kristi’s uncertain if she was the happiest girl in the world or the most off put. Shannon and Kristi had been nice, if handsy, but if they were the price to pay for a night with Dee ... Eiko stumbled as she almost floated away on gravity. She tried to dig her cell phone out of her top. It used to be she could stuff her cellphone and wallet in her bra but now she filled out the shirt too much. She slung her bookbag off her shoulder and retrieved her phone from the pocket.

Kristi lived a few houses down from Gia. This area of town was mostly the better to do without being the insular circle of rich families that lived north of Winter Park. Avery’s dad was a doctor and her mom was the sheriff, it seemed odd the Shannons lived up between Juniper and Maple Street like Eiko and her family.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Gia answered the door.

“I was visiting with Kristi.” Eiko explained. “I figured it would be easier to get a ride with you than go back and--”

“Get a ride where?” Torrance Carpenter shouted from the living room inside the house and to the left.

“Shit.” Gia swore under her breath. Eiko couldn’t imagine cursing with one of her parents that close. “We’re supposed to head to Leanne’s and finish that chemistry lab!”

“I’m not--” Eiko was cut off pointing out she wasn’t in their chemistry class with one withering glare from Gia.

“You better,” Torrance growled, “If I hear word one from Coach Granger, you’ll be in more shit, sweetheart.”

Eiko could not imagine her parents cursing around her even more. She bit her lip, still too wired from her little lesbian orgy to let the chaos hit her. Torrance looked her over as she stepped through the porch and headed for Gia’s room upstairs. Eiko still had her bookbag from after school. That seemed to calm down the father.

“I think she’s been grounded long enough, hun.” Marcia, the mother, was leaning in the doorway to the dining room. She had two wine glasses dangling in her left hand and a bottle in her right. “I was thinking we could watch a movie. Don’t break curfew, Gia.”

“What if it takes a little longer than that?”

“Then your mom is wrong and you’re still grounded.” Torrance asserted, there was no save coming from Marcia now. Gia nodded and led Eiko up the stairs.

“Hey Eiko,” smarmed Noel, the younger brother, from his open bedroom door. Gia reached in and shut it before Eiko could respond.

“I hate Natalie,” Gia explained as they went into her room.

“Where’s the book?” Eiko asked as Gia dragged a hard plastic toolbox out from the bottom of her closet.

“I had to give it back to Auntie.” She answered.

“Oh,” Eiko grumbled. She couldn’t keep her modicum of disappointment down. What else was in there besides demon summoning and glamor charms?

“What the fuck are you grinning about?” Gia probed. Eiko’s smile was a little bit infectious. “You look like you just got laid.”

Eiko reddened to tomato +1.

“Shit, at Kristi’s?” Gia sighed as she stuffed the jar into her bookbag. There was about a third of the amber whiskey and other things left. Five candy canes were slowly dissolving inside.

“Candy canes?”

“Anything to mask the taste.” Gia countered. She slung up her backpack. “Let’s go. So you, Kristi and what, Curtis and David?”

“I wouldn’t do that to Leanne!” Eiko exclaimed. They both shut up from Gia’s open door down to her family’s Ford. “It was all girls.”

“Really? Shit, Leanne’s going to love hearing about that.” Gia sighed. “So, are you going to be coming onto me next?”

“Why would you think that? I never had before.” Eiko had zero interest in Gia, or Leanne, or Natalie, or Avery, or Kristi, or Shannon ... Just Dee.

“You didn’t know how good it felt before,” Gia shrugged. “When Sam dumped me back in eighth grade, I wasn’t going to go back to being quiet and celibate.”

“When were you ever quiet?”

“Don’t give me that mouth, girl.” Gia shook a fist and smiled at her friend. They arrived at Leanne’s and the brunette rushed out before the vehicle was at a complete stop. Leanne hurried in behind Eiko.

“Eiko’s gay.” Gia announced as she rolled back out of the driveway, Avery next and then Natalie.

“No way,” Leanne shook her head. “I mean, right? It’s the one girl or a phase or something?”

“Uh,” Eiko was about to answer but Gia overran her.

“Oh, it wasn’t only the one girl, was it?”

“What?” Eiko strove for tomato +3. “I didn’t say that--”

“You said it was just girls. You, Kristi, and who?”

“Kristi’s gay!” Leanne squealed. She punched the roof of the car. “Yes!”

“Seriously? Why aren’t you that happy for me?”

“I’ll be happy when you have a girlfriend, not when you have a slut. Or sluts.” Leanne reached over and squeezed Eiko’s shoulder. “You need anything short of a wing girl, and I’m there for you.”

“What if she does need a wing girl?” Gia asked. “If it ain’t you and it ain’t Natalie...”

“Hey girls, um, where are the robes Gia?” Avery asked as she climbed in the back seat.

“Back at auntie’s.” Gia reversed out of the Shannon’s driveway and started across town. Natalie’s was closest to the empty wood they had picked out for their summoning ritual.

“Hey is that David’s car?” Leanne turned around to see the Mazda coming up behind them.

“He was out with Curtis,” Avery explained, “Probably dropping him off or looping around to his house.”

All four girls looked back forward onto the road or to each other. It took effort. Gia ground her teeth and smirked. She caught Leanne studying her in the mirror. Gia announced, “Eiko’s gay. If she needs a wing girl, Avery, you’ve been voluntold.”

“Shit?” Avery sighed. “Yeah, I guess. Sure, maybe.”

“Am I going to get to tell anyone myself?” Eiko growled.

“Not in the coven,” Avery laughed. “Dibs on Nat.”

“It’s not a coven.” Gia shook her head, “That’s something different.”

“Whatever, so, who am I lubing up for you?” Avery waggled her tongue at Eiko.

“She was at Kristi’s!” Leanne gleefully announced.

“Shit, Curtis has been digging that redhead hard.” Avery laughed in a way that Leanne found very cruel. “Good work, Eiko.”

“Turns out it wasn’t just Kristi. She hasn’t told us who the other girl is yet.” Gia gossiped. Eiko burnt red again, but wasn’t quite hitting tomato anymore. The frustration of being talked about was tempering her embarrassment. Natalie sashayed out and forced Leanne into bitch.

“Why are all the long legged girls in the back?” Natalie bitched.

“Because you’re white,” Gia snarked. “It’s our turn.”

“Eiko and Kristi,” Avery elbowed Leanne conspiratorily. “Pass it on.”

“Eiko wanted control over what she told people.” Leanne elbowed Avery back.

“Natalie,” Eiko sighed, “I met a girl, named Dee. We hit off.”

“That’s not all they did!” Singsonged Gia.

“That’s cool, she hot?” Natalie yawned.

“She’s very pretty,” Eiko mumbled.

“Good for you then,” Natalie nodded. Gia pulled the car to a stop. Natalie saw David drive by in his golden Mazda and smiled to herself as the other girls continued to tease Eiko. He had had Curtis in the car and Kristi in the back. Natalie hoped Kristi couldn’t walk tomorrow. “Do I need to bleed into anything this time?”

“No, and we didn’t bring the robes.” Gia answered.

“Fine,” Natalie reached down an shrugged her new leather jacket onto the backseat. She unzipped her sweater and ditched that.

“What are you doing?” Leanne asked inching her butt towards Avery.

“We’re supposed to be naked, dingbats.” Natalie unhooked her bra. “Do you want to be out here all night?”

“We were naked last time,” Avery agreed. “But it was like twelve degrees warmer out and we had robes.”

Eiko, Leanne, and Gia all grimaced as Avery yanked her sweater over her head. The dark haired girl looked pale in the waning moonlight. She started shucking her jeans.

“Can we at least keep our shoes?” Leanne asked. “I was absolutely wearing shoes last time.”

“Yeah, I guess you can.” Avery shrugged. She ditched her clothes in a wrinkled pile on the seat and stepped out into the night. Her arms instantly wrapped her naked body and she clenched her teeth lest they chatter. “After this, no more witchcraft till July.”

Natalie, also naked zipped around the car and stood next to Avery. The three girls in the car looked at each other. All any of them had to do was admit they had chickened out last time and worn clothes under their robes. Eiko was too embarrassed. Leanne was too afraid of judgment. Gia had had her monthly excuse but was now enjoying watching the other girls squirm. Leanne sighed and started unbuttoning her shirt.

“That’s the body, huh?” Avery hopped from foot to foot to keep her leg muscles moving.

“Yeah,” Leanne nodded and squeezed her breath. “They used to sag, you know?”

“No,” Avery grumbled about her 32Bs.

“Yeah, the stomach’s the best part but I love these legs.” Natalie bent forward flashing Gia a facefull of cunt as she ran her hands down her right leg.

“The ass is perky too.” Avery commented. Natalie cocked her hip towards Avery.

“You want to give it a test drive?”

“No,” Avery shook her head.

“Damn, maybe Eiko later?” Natalie shrugged.

Leanne’s clothes were perfectly folded on the middle back seat as she stepped out. She was still faster than Gia’s sloppy undressing. Her skin flushed red in the cold air but she lifted her chin and kept her shoulders back. This was for David! She told herself again. She didn’t smile when Natalie and Avery looked her up and down.

“You’re the one who could’ve used the boob spurt.” Natalie judged. Leanne scowled. Her breasts were fine! They were bigger than Avery’s by a good margin. David liked them, or at least he stared when his mind wandered.

“I wish you’d asked for a brain, Tin Man,” Leanne chomped at Natalie. Avery laughed harder than that deserved. Leanne frowned as she realized she got the characters wrong. Gia exited next. Gia and Leanne were about the same size, same height, same weight. Gia was curvier, with bigger tits. Her thick black hair waved nearly perfectly around her shoulders. She looked up and down Natalie.

“Fuck girl, good wish.” She laughed.

“Oh yeah,” Natalie preened. All the girls looked away from her. Eiko squirrelled around the car. She made herself smaller as the girls looked her over.

“How does she have the best tits and the best ass?” Natalie grumbled.

“Stop digging for compliments, best ass.” Avery snarked at Natalie.

“Who says we summon a demon and hurry the fuck out of the cold?” Gia said as she unspun the cap of her potion jar. Leanne’s arm shot up. Natalie looked over everyone.

“I’d do Eiko or Leanne.” She announced to immediate sour looks. “What?”

“Drink!” Gia sloshed three drams into her mouth. “Oh, god!” She huffed her dry tongue for how hard the whiskey had hit her. Avery fingered a dissolving candy cane.

“If this fucking ruined it,” she warned Gia. She took the liquor better before passing it off to Leanne.

“I would do Avery,” Leanne announced to startled eyes. “So you’re shit outta luck, Natalie.”

Leanne steeled herself against the burn of the liquor but the flakes and candy cane flavor were harder to defend against. She was coughing when Eiko took the jar from her hands.

“Holy shit,” Avery giggled. Her fingers danced in front of her eyes, “Maybe we should get mushrooms without the demons sometime.”

“No thank you,” Leanne said as she snuggled her arms around her trunk and rubbed her thighs together. Eiko was sniffing the liquor. Natalie grabbed the base of the jar and dumped the first splash into Eiko’s slightly open mouth.

“I’m not losing this body because you’re scare of drinking!” Natalie hissed. Eiko nodded and took the second drink on her own. She made a dry rasping noise and took her third hit. Natalie swiped the jar from Eiko’s hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.