Magic Is Gross 2: Devil - Cover

Magic Is Gross 2: Devil

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - 5 teen girls use a summoned demon to grant their wishes. All it will cost them is one bully they all hate.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Persephone rang the bell. Nora Minsk opened door.

“Hi.” The older woman with the strawberry blond hair looked up and down the pink mohawk of braids and shredded t-shirt and jeans in front of her.

“Can, uh, Kristi come out and play?” Persephone faked a smile.

Nora waited. Persephone clenched her fists at the base of her spine letting the judgment roll over her. She even tried to smile, thought better of it. Nora would’ve reacted better had Persephone not proven herself so wishy-washy.

“I’m Nora, Kristi’s mom, and you are?”

“Persephone Kallas,” The pink haired girl nodded, “It’s a pleasure to meet you Mrs, uh...” Persephone did smile then, hoping the woman would fill in her prompt. Her smile fell apart sideways until her lips were crooked and badly framing her teeth.

“She’s up in her room with her friend Shannon.” Nora stepped aside and let Persephone step in. It was clear Persephone shouldn’t have stepped off the mat without removing her boots. She retreated back to the door and knelt down to unzip her footwear.

“Curtis or Avery?” Persephone asked as she stepped out in her pink socks onto the hardwood floors.

“I don’t know Shannon’s last name.” Nora answered. Persephone raised an eyebrow in confusion. She stepped towards the stairs. Nora said, “Her room’s the first on the right. Is anyone else coming over?”

“I wasn’t invited, I just wanted to talk to her.” Persephone replied before she started climbing. The mother shook her head, closed the front door, and turned away.

“There’s the door. She’s gone, let me change back.” A woman’s voice Persephone didn’t recognize pleaded to Kristi. Kristi’s voice didn’t cut through the door as well.

“I wish David was here.” Kristi sighed as her vocals changed. Persephone felt her heart fluttering as she opened the door and entered the room.

“Shit!” Curtis grumbled.

“Oh, hi there,” Kristi’s pale grin matched the one forming on Persephone’s painted lips. Kristi’s eyes flared. “Shit, mom’s still here.”

“Yeah,” Persephone sailed across the room against Curtis’s chest. Kristi had to be swatted by the boy to go shut the door. “We never finished what we started--”

The knock on the door sent Curtis shaking. He pushed Persephone onto the bed and caught Kristi’s hand on the handle.

“Yeah mom?” Kristi asked through the door.

“Supper’s in the oven for you and your dad. There probably isn’t enough for both of your friends so send them off before--” Nora’s voice was riding noticeable sighs. Curtis tightened his grip on Kristi’s wrist. Persephone was against his back and fondling his ass.

“I will mom. Go on.”

“Maybe I should wait for your dad?” Nora clearly leaned against the door now. Kristi was growing pale but was googly-eyed just breathing in Curtis’s smell.

“Go mom.” Kristi pleaded, “You’ll be angry if you put off--”

“You’re right.” Neither Minsk woman was making clear sentences. Curtis managed to unhook Kristi’s fingers from the door and march both girls back towards Kristi’s bed. “See you tonight sweetie.”

Curtis smiled at Nora’s pronunciation of sweetie. If he hadn’t been charming hard he would’ve got there on those syllables. As soon as Nora’s slow steps down the stairs cut through the light breathing of the girls, Kristi tore off her top.

“I’m not leaving,” Persephone declared. Curtis grabbed her by the braids.

“Then get naked.” He growled. Kristi chuckled.

“That was mom leaving.” Kristi shucked her jeans down with her panties. Persephone ripped off t-shirt and wiggled her jeans over her thick hips and ass. Curtis waited, imperiously grinning as Kristi yanked off each sock and slapped her open palms onto his chest. He looked to Persephone as Kristi slid down to her knees.

“Let her warm you up for me.” Persephone was on the bed, kneeling with her socked feet at her hip. “I am going to introduce you to what it’s like with total whore.”

“Shannon is twice the whore you’ll ever be.” Kristi countered as she stripped Curtis’s pants down to his ankles. His hard cock hovered at her lips and she attacked it, slurping loudly.

“Her mom did call you Shannon,” Persephone slipped from the bed. She swung her hips as she came over to strip Curtis of his shirt. The boy was strong, he had a great chest and Persephone was slicker than she could remember.

“Yeah, she’s terrible with names.” Curtis deflected and reached out. Kristi was running up and down his cock. Her tongue moved violently inside her mouth. Curtis didn’t stand too straight. Persephone couldn’t prevent herself from being shoved down to her knees.

Kristi was pulled off by her hair. Her jealousy was unreachable in the fugue of The Charming Prince. Persephone licked along and stained Curtis’s cock with her lipstick. Kristi lunged forward and sucked the other side of his cock. He shuddered.

“Girls, each other.” He commanded. Tingles up his spine. He stifled his supervillain laugh as the girls reached for each others tits.

Kristi was built better up top than Persephone was. The pink haired girl had more prevalent ass. Kristi’s Blossoming Beauty gave her incredibly beautiful skin. Persephone was peppered with freckles over her shoulders and the tops of her breasts.

“Let’s take this to the bed,” Curtis decided. The girls eased their mouths off his cock. He had no fears of coming to quickly. The Prince demanded the girls pleasure before he could reach his own.

The girls raced him on top of Kristi’s covers. Kristi on the left and Persephone on the right. Their legs crossed and their sexes were opened. Red, wet and waiting. Curtis crawled up between Kristi’s legs first.

“Saving the best for last?” Persephone rolled up against Kristi’s side. She ran her fingers down Kristi’s red flushing skin. She slithered down and favored the redhead’s breast.

“Dad always told me to eat the dessert first,” Curtis rebutted the idea. Kristi gasped as her sex was invaded. She snapped her far leg around Curtis’s hip. “You never know when the world could end.”

“He’s so good.” Kristi moaned at Persephone. She arched her back with every thrust inside her.

“I almost can’t wait.” Persephone leaned and licked her tongue around Kristi’s breast. Impatient but holding back before she sucked in the nipple.

“Fuck!” Kristi growled. “Fuck! C’mon Curtis!”

“You don’t need to wait,” Curtis grinned. He dragged himself out of Kristi’s cunt.

“No, stay with me till I cum!” Kristi squealed when Curtis flipped. Persephone didn’t dodge the flailing kicks.

“Climb up by the pillows.” Curtis demanded. Persephone cackled and raced to the head of the bed. She lifted Kristi’s face with two fistfuls of hair. She slapped the redhead down onto her dark unkempt pussy.

Kristi was livid with Curtis. She had her face deep into Persephone’s cunt. She had to lick, it was the only way to push the pink haired girl far enough away to breathe. And Curtis wanted her too. That’s why she had to do it right.

Curtis loved Kristi on all fours. The small circumference of her waist and the dimples by her spine made terrific handholds. Curtis loved using all of his strength to fuck her.

Kristi slammed into Persephone. Her seeking tongue battered Persephone’s clit from side to side. She couldn’t lick inside her. Persephone held the red hair too high. The pain, the pulling, the piston inside her. She couldn’t breathe too often. She almost tore her bedclothes. She sank in her teeth.

Persephone thrashed. Her shoulders rolled across Kristi’s headboard. She dug her heels into the bed. She threw her ass into Kristi’s tongue with every spasm. She had dreamed of having a girl for herself. She never could imagine it. Quinn always laughed off the idea. It was for the best. She craved dick but she wanted to be the kind of girl another girl could lick. There were too many whores she wanted to put down. Kristi stopped licking.

“What are you doing?” Persephone berated the redhead. It was clear. Kristi wailed and flinched. She panted and moaned. Her sharp breaths came with squeals. Curtis slapped her ass and dragged his red and soaked cock from Kristi’s hairless twat.

“Get over here.” He demanded into Persephone’s eyes. If it wasn’t for his hand on Kristi’s ass, Persephone would’ve rolled off the bed. She scrambled to him.

“I want to be on top.” She panted. He slapped his hand down on her sternum and laid her flat out on the bed.

“No one cares what you want.” He sank his cock easily inside her. She couldn’t open her legs any wider. Her body flinched from his power. She twisted as he fucked her. He fucked her with every fibre of every muscle in his body. She pulled on her nipples and Kristi climbed onto her face.

The shock of pussy dripping over her lips startled Persephone.

“You’ve had yours already,” she deflected.

“Feed on her.” Curtis ordered. Persephone had to lick and tunnel into Kristi’s open pussy. The redhead screamed. She slammed her fingers between the headboard and the wall. The pain amplified the sensation. Kristi ground herself on Persephone’s chin. She sucked on her sore fingers.

“Is she worth fucking?” Kristi asked as she panted.

“She’s warm and tight.” Curtis was trembling. He should’ve have cum with Kristi but his potion held him back. He was coated with sweat. He lifted Persephone’s thighs and aimed higher against the roof of her tunnel. That always set off Dee.

Whatever Persephone exclaimed it was lost in Kristi’s deluge. The redhead leant forward, hand squeezing into Persephone’s breast. Kristi reached for Curtis’s head. They weren’t aligned well to start making out. They’re lips finally touched as Persephone snapped.

Kristi had to grab her clit and wrench her second pleasure onto Persephone’s face. That first of a dozen spasms had hit the pink haired girl and Curtis was pumping his semen deep into her. He stumbled back after Kristi stop reaching to kiss him. He rolled over Persephone’s leg. His stick cock was in a pool on his stomach. He lay across Kristi’s pillows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.