Magic Is Gross 2: Devil
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 5 teen girls use a summoned demon to grant their wishes. All it will cost them is one bully they all hate.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Transformation  

“Davy ... Davy...” The dulcet singsong woke him up, almost. He couldn’t move. His whole body refused to respond as his eyes searched the dark. The LEDs from the computer in the corner and the dull 5:24 of the alarm clock were almost enough to see by. He saw shadows. He tried to move and didn’t. He felt pinned; like someone was sitting on his chest. Kristi? He hoped flicking his eyes to the opened window. No, his redhead witch friend hadn’t broken into his bedroom. There was someone, like a weight on his chest, it was someone impossible. His morning urgency surged as she grinned down on him.

David had lusted after Mindy since his dick could get hard. When she had started dating the literal worst guy he knew, he had felt crushed. Now his crush was straddled across his ribcage. Her lithe body, which he had become expert in imagining was so perfectly defined she couldn’t have been the furious imagining of his brutal masturbation. Her tits were smaller, realer, than he chose to think about, her body was muscled more than soft. Her breasts so much paler than the rest of her tan. David felt like he was smiling, grinning, a rigor mortis pulled back crazed smile as if The Joker had gassed him. Mindy licked her shiny lips and smiled. Her fingers ran over his throat, David didn’t feel anything but the paralysis. He breathed like a sawmill. He closed his eyes to calm down.

“Davy ... Davy...” Her lips were made for sucking and her voice was made for his name alone. He had to look at her. He sweated; he breathed a normal breath.

“Mindy! How are you in my room?” He croaked quietly.

“I need your help Davy...” She smiled.

He couldn’t have handled that a week ago ... Less than that, just six days, when he had first met Kristi. Since then, he had found more confidence, more cool in the face of emotional uncertainty. Everything Kristi, Curtis and he had done, even the stuff he often refused to recollect, burned away a panic he hadn’t quite understood that had been so influential on him. Now it was gone, except in his worst moments. He watched this girl, this unattainable perfection, and spoke with more surety than he would have guessed.

“I’ll help you,” David promised.

“I knew that you would,” She leaned over. Her brown hair curtained around their faces without shutting away the little light in the room, “Because you don’t have a choice.”

David started at the sound of his alarm clock. Memories, visions, of Mindy straddling him floated away from his mind. A dream he would never remember. His left hand searched the off button to the noise. His right hand swirled inside his boxers. He needed to piss but refused to move as the noise disappeared. That idea of Mindy. He could almost imagine her as he held his morning wood. Yawning, help her? The thought swirled away and disintegrated. He reluctantly slipped out of bed. His dream eroding from his memory like had so many others. He had get ready for school.


Natalie had gone to bed fat. She had gone to bed fat for years. She had woken up fat for just as long. Today was different. Natalie woke up in shape, woke up slender, woke up HOT. She hadn’t believed anything would work, could work, should work. She had pressed on, committed and unbelieving, despite seeing the demon, despite baking the cupcake, despite the EMTs in the cafeteria. She woke up beautiful. She had imagined this moment. She would wake up, not really thinking, walk past the mirror, double take, “Is that my body!” and she’d finally feel the way she was supposed to.

She didn’t get her cliche. She knew before she realized she was awake.

Natalie rocketed out of bed and rushed across her room to the vanity on her dresser. She expected to see some completely different girl. Maybe Regina? Maybe Sloane? Maybe Avery? How could she still be Natalie and be beautiful? But there she was, in the mirror.

Her black dye job had evaporated. She was platinum blonde, fairer than the natural color she had only seen across her eyebrows for the last three years. Her usual unmanageable morning bird’s nest was three inches longer and looked like she had taken the hour it needed to settle down. Her skin was perfect, clear, tanned but still quite fair. She looked deep into her dark green eyes. She smiled, her lips were thicker but still her lips. She licked and noticed how they shone. She had to smile; her teeth were also perfect. She smiled bigger.

She shed her nightclothes on auto-pilot. Turning, twisting, she wasn’t the stick she had dreamed for herself. She was sculpted, hardbodied, fit. Her stomach was flat and her dumpiness was now an hourglass. Her butt was still thick but not gross anymore. She squeezed her cheeks and giggled. She had to know. She couldn’t wait. She peeked out her door and breathed quietly. Her dad’s door was still closed. She dashed across the hall and into the bathroom. She fell back against the door, locking it.

There was a full length mirror on the back of the door. She stopped to continue admiring the changes. She looked like she had spent hours getting ready. Her eyebrows were thinner, her skin was smoother, her breasts were rounder, her nipples were stiffer and her face was hot. She dragged her fingers over her cunt and felt nothing, no hair, no stubble, no more. No pain from the waxing, no burn from shaving. Man, if only she had known! They’d have whole wards of passed out bitches in the hospital! There was one last thing, something she had come to the washroom to know. Taking a deep breath, she stepped onto the bathroom scale.

“Oh my God!” She stamped and danced and twirled. “Yes!”

She shut up with a breathy squeak as her dad knocked on the door.

“Everything alright, Nat?”

“Um, yeah,” She giggled, “I lost some weight!”

“That’s great, sweetie,” He yawned, “I’ll prepare breakfast.”

“K, Dad,” She said with her lip in her teeth. Some weight? Some weight! One hundred twenty four pounds! The rest was gone! She had lost over eighty pounds! She was so excited. God, she was so hot!

She slid into the shower giddily. With beauty came confidence, power, and value. She loved the feel of her hands over her skin. She was so firm now, but still soft and feminine. She was still five foot ten, but now she would intimidate. She weighed her breasts in her hands. They were still large. They had been the only part of her that got male attention and she had been so scared to lose weight, certain that it would only disappear from her tits, and then she’d have nothing at all. Now she had everything.

There were things she wanted. She fingered over her belly, she could trace her abdominal six pack easily. Though in the mirror, in the running water, it wasn’t exactly obvious to see. She was a woman not a wrestler. For that, she was grinning.

First and foremost, she was done being a virgin. She had no need to live through Avery’s half made up stories or Gia’s sweet anecdotes. She was going to get herself fucked! She closed her eyes. Eiko and Leanne always imagined falling in love. They wanted boyfriends, flirtations, teasing and romance. Leanne even wasted her wish for it while Eiko was just half convinced that all boys sucked. Natalie didn’t want love.

She wanted. She wanted someone hot a Kevin or a Josh, or and she grinned madly, a Silas. Oh that would be great! That boy had the cutest smile and a better butt. Natalie’s fingers slid through her sex. She was free! Before with her old hair, with her old face, with her old fat, she never had a moment in the morning, but now she seemed to have the world. Silas was so hot. She wondered if she could do it. Would it piss off Leanne? Natalie giggled. No, not until Leanne moved on. There were a lot of cute boys at school.

Natalie’s new body, the body she now believed she deserved, tingled to her touch. She knew what she liked, knew it often but right then she didn’t know she felt like that. She skimmed her fingertips over her labia and ran her thumbnail alongside her clit. She slipped out the showerhead from its cradle. She knelt in the tub.

There were so many boys! So many ideas! She returned her thoughts to Josh. She pictured him over her with all his muscles and size. His dark blue eyes just raging down at her. She hoped he had a big dick. All the stories she read were about guys with big dicks and hard muscles. Porn authors sucked. Too often, she had to get through so many feelings before she got into the back clawing, hair pulling, ear piercing, toe curling fucking. She was just going to ambush him in the C-Tower, drag him into the fourth floor girl’s room and toss him into a stall. She liked a fight and Josh was a fighter. The only thing imperfect about him was that broken nose. That just proved him hotter. Natalie breathed a ragged breath. She pressed her shoulders back against the wall.

It had been a while since she had twisted the showerhead. The wide shower focused into three thin pulses kicking her hard in the pussy. She bit inside her cheek and ground the stream into her sex again. She was excited, she was needful, she was horny. She complemented the water on her clit with her fingers. She was going to be a loud fuck. To spare her father, the inside of her cheeks were going to sting all day. She couldn’t suppress the first gasp. She moaned through clenched jaws. She humped her fingers.

She thought Kevin. Silas was a cutie, Josh was powerful, Kevin was bridge between both states. He had that fluffy afro and goofy smile but he was six three and lean wire. He’d fill out at the shoulders and become an Adonis sometime in college but there’s no fucking way Natalie was waiting until college for a boy like that. She wanted to leave his back black tiger striped with her fingernails. He didn’t have a girlfriend either. He didn’t want one enraging the cheerleaders as they clucked and preened and get on his arm. Or how they formed teams on him at parties. He wanted the fucks but passed on the drama. Natalie’s dream guy. She could give two shits about the prestige gained off a boy like him. It wasn’t his arm she wanted on. That’d be too much from one boy. She wanted their bodies. Their hard butts. Their secrets. The occasional knowing smile over the shoulder of an ignorant girlfriend.

Silas was supposed to be pussy eater. Natalie grinned to imagine fistfuls of his perfect hair as his lips were trapped between her squeezing thighs. She was chuckling as her fingers dragged up and down her sex. The pummelling from the showerhead tremored right through all of her bones. Her skin was flared and red. The steam in the shower had nothing to do with it. She had to spit out her lip to keep from bleeding over her chin. She couldn’t hold back a mewl or a groan. She stopped breathing. Her fingers kicked up.

She wasn’t going back to Silas. There were more than three boys in school. So what if she was a slut? She knew a few and it looked so fun! Avery was happy. Even though she had that rule about never touching another girl’s boyfriend. More fool her. Natalie figured a guy with a girl would be less likely to throw her name around. But, maybe, she could use a bit of advertisement.

She could fuck Eddie. He looked good in uniform. Except, she feared it wouldn’t measure up to the need she felt. He could be her starting point though. The spastic Asian running back wouldn’t keep his mouth shut a moment. But she wanted to get fucked, not coddle some virgin. There was Curtis. Though hardly anyone liked that kid and what? Who would he tell? Where could she go from there. She’d turn on David? Oh.

Something more potent was inside her now. She pictured pushing down David, pulling off his glasses, straddling his lap. She’d never invited David’s image into her shower or under her covers before. Her hips kicked up into her fingers. The showerhead pounded down into her sex. She had to let go of her clit. Her hand refused to grip the wet shampoo rack.

Her body shook with orgasm. Her moaning couldn’t be put back in her lungs. She scrunched her whole face and all but shoved the showerhead inside of her. She pictured David’s brown eyes or hair in fits and starts as her brain short circuited and rebooted. Another kick shot right through her body and she hardly held back the scream. She pitched her hips up again and folded forward onto all fours.

She laid her forehead right against the porcelain and slowly returned to Earth. Her bones were like spaghetti.

“David?” She laughed to herself. No, she was going to start with someone else. She had to tell herself again. She awkwardly got to her feet and gave herself a rinse and a shampoo. She loved her new body but she adored her new hair.

Natalie grabbed a towel from the rack. Giggling, what a cum! She couldn’t wait for class. She stepped out and looked in the mirror. She wiped away the fog with her left hand. She looked great, wouldn’t have to waste time on makeup, and once she dried her hair it was ready to go. She could start every morning with a cum like that and still be ahead of schedule. She wrapped herself in a towel and tiptoed back to her room. Her dad was bumbling noisily around in the kitchen.

She was laughing: nothing fit. Nothing! Fit! She had to go commando and she had pulled on a t-shirt from seventh grade. She dug her through her closet and her drawers until she found herself a skirt Gia had forgotten some sleepover’s past. It fell to her knees, luckily. There was only a 12% chance her dad would notice her at all but if he did she’d be marched to her room to dress more appropriately. At least her sneakers still fit. She couldn’t wait to grab the girls and go to the mall after school. She’d need a whole new wardrobe. She swung her hips as she headed to the kitchen.

“Hey, sugar, there’s some bacon if you want it and a couple pan--Jesus Christ Nat!” Her dad jumped up from the table knocking his coffee over his leg, “Fuck!”

“Dad?” She asked hardly watching him pat down his trousers with a paper towel. She uncharacteristically didn’t feel like bacon and pancakes. She couldn’t bring herself to even grab a plate for them. She found herself with a yogurt from the fridge and a banana. She wanted to put half the banana back.

“Natalie, what the hell?” He finally said, “How long has this been happening?”

“Has what been whatening?” She kept the giggles to herself. If her dad opened her eyes she was going to be swimming in boys at school. She sat down at the kitchen table.

“God, what kind of father am I?” He reached over and took his daughter in a shoulder hug from behind, “Tell me you haven’t been starving yourself! Are you, OK?”

“Dad, I’m--”

“When did you start losing weight?”

“During the summer,” She lied. Hell, she had gained 6 pounds over summer vacation. It was September and hardly even fall.

“Goddammit! I’ll call you off school,” He mumbled trying to get his thoughts in order.

Off school? When she finally looked like this? No. No fucking way!

“Dad I’m--”

“Baby, you lost a lot of weight really quick,” He grabbed her face, “I’m taking you to see Dr Shannon. That much weight, that fast, you could be sick.”

“I’m not--”

“Risking that? Good girl,” He squeezed her tighter, “Besides, you need some new clothes.”


Leanne wasn’t sure if she was terrified or excited. Boys noticed her today. They had been since her brother Silas had met with his friends to walk to school while she waited for Eiko.

“Someone got all prettied up!” Her friend had greeted her shocking Leanne. She hadn’t. She was still shaking from Quinn collapsing at yesterday’s lunch bell. She had zombied through both afternoon classes. She hadn’t done her homework. She hadn’t eaten supper. She had performed some charade of normalcy under her dad’s eyes this morning. Eat your Honey Nut Cheerios. Make it to school. She told herself. This had to work now. David had to love her. Her dad had seen right through anything she pretended. Fixing her breakfast, offering his support, and hugging her good-bye. Her brothers didn’t get that and neither did her sister. That meant she was cracking. She was arriving at school with towel dried hair and unmatched socks.

Now, Eiko had prettied up. Her eyes were fucking incredible, shadowed in a gradient of gold to red. Leanne could only imagine a world where she had as much time in the bathroom in the morning to do even one eye like that. The thing was, Eiko was dressed just like normal with a boring t-shirt and a faded jean skirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra and grinned as every step jiggled her tits. It’s amazing what one little thing did for her confidence. She even walked a bit taller, as tall as a diminutive Japanese teenager could.

They had chatted to school, avoiding the topic of wishes and demons and Quinns. Leanne was unable to ask about changes in Eiko’s mother. Petrified to tempt fate. Eiko was going to kill a math test today. Leanne was dreading not having her coursework done for English. She hadn’t neglected homework in a decade. She almost fell into the normalcy of the thing until she walked past the smoking kids in the parking lot.

What twisted Leanne was that she was getting looks as often as, if not more often than, Eiko. She was wearing a skirt. She and her sister always wore skirts. It wasn’t a short skirt. She might have flashed her ankles around but this wasn’t some weird fucking western. This was high school. She had seen Sloane wearing shorts that were smaller than Leanne’s panties. Thoughts of her underwear embarrassed her more than the unconventional attention.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.