Apocaliptic Lovers - Cover

Apocaliptic Lovers

Copyright© 2016 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An approaching world wide disaster forces a young couple to make hurried decisions that will make them lovers and may save their lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Size  

Following the massive meteor strike near Kansas City, a strong earthquake had moved in a wave across the entire North American continent. Megatons of dust, rocks and dirt had been hurled into the atmosphere. The resulting dust and dirt cloud that enveloped the earth blocked out much of the sun’s light. Massive worldwide crop failures soon followed. Slowly, the cloud of dust and dirt had fallen back to earth and the skies began to clear. Rain eventually washed away much of the layers of dust and dirt that had coated everything following the meteor’s impact. Millions of people had been killed immediately by the impact and resulting earthquakes. Many millions more died of starvation and illness within a few months following the impact. Roving gangs of thugs took advantage of the helpless people who ventured outside and added many more to the death toll.

Curt had been prepared. He was a very rich businessman who used his wealth and power to build and stock a personal survival shelter and storage bunker. His shelter and bunker had all the comforts of home, a massive stockpile of supplies, and many automatic high tech defense systems built in.

Curt and his lover, Amy, had survived the meteor’s initial impact. Their heavily fortified living quarters and supply bunker had provided more than adequate protection from the ravages of the meteor strike and its aftermath. The distance from Kansas City to their location in the far eastern area outside of Atlanta had helped minimize the damages to the Eagles Nest and many other well built buildings in the area. The Eagles Nest was the name Curt and Amy had given their shelter. They had come to realized they were like eagles. They were mated for life and would defend each other and their shelter to the death. The death of anyone threatening their home or each other was just another step in the process of survival.

It had been a little over eight months since the meteor strike. Curt and Amy continued to make love to each other almost every day and night. Curt had monitored the local conditions outside the Eagles Nest daily. Amy had maintained the Eagles Nest as any good wife would. After several months, he began to receive and respond to the transmissions of other survivors over his radio and satellite systems. There were even a few local radio stations coming back on the air. Civilization was trying to make a comeback.

Since the meteor strike, there had been little activity on the nearby streets. Except for the occasional gang of thieves and thugs that roamed the area, there had been little activity noted on the Eagles Nest’s monitors.

The authorities had their hands full trying to secure the more populated areas. Therefore, they were rarely seen near the Eagles Nest. The Army National Guard had been deployed nationwide to bolster the local authorities. Even so, they did not have the manpower to move out into the more rural areas that surrounded the cities. The Eagles Nest was located in such a rural area. The few patrols that were sent out were frequently attacked by the roving marauders. Those attacks were met with overwhelming firepower from the authorities. The attacks soon came to a stop. The gangs seemed to have been subdued by the authorities deadly response.

Then one day Curt said. “Amy, are you feeling adventurous?”

“Sure Curt, but I think our life here has been one long adventure.” She replied.

“I know, baby! Being naked for all this time has led to some exciting times. However, I think we should go up to the roof and visually check the structural conditions up there and in the nearby area. Besides, you are starting to show signs of a touch of cabin fever. You’ve been a bit irritable lately and seem nervous. Maybe a little fresh air will do you some good. So, put some clothes on and we’ll go up to the roof for a little while.”

“Cool, let’s do it. Can we have a picnic lunch up there like we did before the strike?” She asked.

“Sure, that sounds like fun.

After Amy made them a picnic lunch, she and Curt dressed in work clothes, strapped on their sidearms, and each carried a long gun. Amy carried an AR-15 while Curt toted a 12 Ga. pump shotgun. As they climbed the steps to the roof there was little debris to impede their progress. Even the blast door leading to the roof opened fairly easily. While Amy looked over the roof for damages, Curt scanned the perimeter. Except for several large cracks in the raised perimeter wall at the edge of the roof, no serious damage had been done. He was quite proud of the construction of the Eagles Nest and how well it had withstood the impact of the shock wave that had followed the meteor strike.

After clearing an area on the roof, Curt and Amy sat down to enjoy their first meal in the fresh air in over eight months. It was a warm and sunny day. After finishing their meal, they sipped a little wine and cuddled. Even after being cooped up together for so long, they still loved each other deeply. They greatly enjoyed petting and sexually arousing each other.

About the time Curt reached into Amy’s blouse to fondle her sizable tits, an alarm sounded. They both jumped up, grabbed their weapons and headed to the perimeter wall. They spotted a small group of marauders standing outside their security fence. Two of them were trying to climb the fence.

The apparent leader of the thugs pointed toward Curt and Amy and shouted. “There they are.” He and several others began firing their handguns at the roof top.

Amy and Curt took aim and fired at nearly the same time. The leader of the thugs went down with multiple pellet wounds from Curt’s shotgun. The thug to his right dropped with a .223 round in his head. The rest of the thugs ran for their lives.

“Well, so much for a peaceful picnic.” Curt said with a laugh in his voice. “Let’s go back inside, baby.”

Once back in their secure Eagles Nest, Curt made a thorough check of the surrounding area using his cameras and sensors. “All seems clear, baby. What do you say we finish what we started on the roof?”

Amy smiled broadly. “Great idea. You know how much I enjoy making love with you.” She then stripped out of her clothes, hopped onto their bed, and stretched out her arms to welcome her lover.

After shedding his clothes, Curt joined Amy. He kissed her passionately and held her tightly to his body. He loved the feel of Amy’s large tits when they were crushed against his chest as he rolled on top of her soft body.

As he began petting her, Amy again seemed to be a bit nervous. “Baby, is something wrong?” Curt asked.

“Well, nothing is really wrong. I just have something I need to tell you.”

Curt lifted himself up on his arms and looked down at his lover. “What is it, baby?”

She took a deep breath before continuing. “Curt, I love you. I don’t know what I’m going to do. Well, I know what’s going to happen. It’s pretty normal. Honey, do you remember I had a six month supply of birth control pills when we moved into the Eagles Nest? Well, it’s been over eight months since we’ve been here. I hope you don’t get mad. Honey, I’m pregnant!” Amy looked up at Curt with concern.

Curt was looking back deep into Amy’s eyes before speaking. “Amy honey, I love you too. Why would I be mad? I am thrilled and look forward to becoming a daddy. I can think of no one I would want more to have as my baby’s mommy. I guess our Eagles Nest is about to add an eaglet, and the earth’s population is about to be replenished by one well loved and cared for baby. Now, what were we doing before your earth shattering news? Oh yeah.”

Curt then lowered his body down onto Amy and wrapped her in his arms. He hugged her tightly. She threw her arms around his neck, returned the hug, and covered his face with kisses. Almost as if it had a mind of its own, Curt’s cock slipped fully into Amy’s pussy. Even after all the loving they had shared, her pussy was still tight.

She groaned in pleasure.

A short time later, Curt pumped his load of cum into Amy’s depths. She soon followed and bucked her way through a strong orgasm.

Curt rolled off her and began sucking on one of Amy’s erect nipples while fondling the other tit. He laughed and said, “I guess I’ll have to share these puppies pretty soon. At least there’s plenty to share.” He then squeezed both of her substantial tits.

Amy giggled. Smiling broadly, she said, “What if there are two babies? Twins run in my family.”

“Well, I guess I’ll just have to wait until they’ve finished before I get my turn to play with those beautiful titties of yours.”

As the months passed, the surrounding area slowly began to return to normal. Curt was in almost daily contact with the Atlanta and central Georgia authorities. The law enforcement authorities and National Guard had for the most part eliminated the thugs. Most of the thugs had gone down with a fight never to bother anyone again. City services returned as well. One day, out of the blue, the city water began flowing. The next day, the electricity came on. Their nuclear generator and deep well water supply automatically shut down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.