Cum Again! - Cover

Cum Again!

 

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fraternal twins in college together, who found a game they could play involving lots of her girlfriends! They quickly realized they could play the game anywhere they were living, that’s when they got fun!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

She got up so I got up and I said, “No thank you” to the waitress as my mother took my arm and we left together.

Outside the Denny’s, I asked “Is it safe to assume that dad is off at work?”

“Yes he is ... are you really planning on taking me to my own house and my own bedroom and fuck me like you do with your sister?”

“That is the best offer I’ve had yet today, let’s take my car?” I said giving her a nice butt squeeze, as I put her in my car’s passenger sea

“You seem awfully sure of yourself, young man?”

“I am very sure of myself because every woman I have made love to hates me when I leave them alone after it’s all over!”

“And how do you do that?”

“By making them understand that they are the most fascinating woman in my life in that particular moment,” looking her straight into her brown eyes.

“Where have you been staying?” she asked.

“I am not ready to divulge that information, Darla, I said starting the car and driving us quickly back to the house,

Once in the house, I took her to her own bed and undressed myself.

“How ... How did you get so big, down there?”

“Get yourself naked, and I’ll explain it,” I said

Without taking her eyes on my dick she hurriedly got herself completely undressed as well.

“You are more beautiful than I remembered mom,” I said knee walking on the bed till the point of my 10+ inches was At her furry entrance.

“Did you know that guys love women who shave so they look like a little girl, that’s what Mary does for me!”

“Are you going to fuck me or not, Mark?”

I pushed inside not needing much effort and she wailed and wailed.

“Unless you can talk dad into excepting us, together as a couple, this will be the only time we ever fuck ... is that clear?”

“I may need a few days to do that, but would you promise to fuck me in the ass?”

Oh boy, I fucked her fast and furious dropping one of my super loads deep inside her

Suddenly, she said “I have nothing in the house and I haven’t been on the pill in five years. “This is going to make me pregnant!”

“Give dad the credit. He could use the self-esteem of knocking up his beautiful wife, don’t you think!”

“Do we have time to do it again, sweetheart?” she asked with her radiant eyes staring at me.

“Every day, even in the butt, if you can get us back in this house, and that is a promise!”

“It’s a good thing I took a taxi to Denny’s or I would have a car I need to pick up,” my naked and gorgeous mother said to.

“Do you really fuck your sister twice every day and unload in her this much cum?”

“She loves it very much mom, and I love her. Find a way to explain that to dad however you can. Maybe you can talk him into fucking you like I just did and in a month you can tell him ‘Honey, I’m pregnant!’

“I need to leave now, Darla, so take care yourself and know that I love you more than any boy loves any other mother in the world!”

“Help me to the toilet please?” she asked.

I pushed my way back inside her, then I carried her that way to the toilet sliding her off and letting her drain.

“You’ve done that before, haven’t you Mark? Would you hand me my purse, please?”

I got it for her and she got out a money clip and peeled off three $100 bills and handed them to me putting them in my hand.

I hadn’t anticipated that and I said to her, “I love you and call me as soon as you have made any progress please! I have an appointment to attend to so I have to go. Will you be all right?”

“Your father’s little dick will never feel as good after I’ve had your big dick. Give your sister a kiss for me I will be in touch.”

As I got back in my car to leave I wondered if dad will come around or not!

With all the talking and foreplay my mother and I had, I was getting back only thirty minutes before our female guests would be arriving.

Mary was outside waiting for me and actually chastised me for running so late.

I would explain myself to her later. She told me to go into the master bedroom and strip naked.

I heard cars arriving, getting really excited about this. The first girl was brought inside with a modified dominatrix mask with the eyeholes taped over. Except for that mask she was naked with long red hair sticking out the back of the mask as Mary laid her on her back, telling her to spread her legs.

My sister showed me a large typed piece of paper with the words ‘Come inside her!’

The two girls really set this up well. I went over to the girl and touched her legs to let her know I was there and was about to start!

She jumped a little to my touch and said, “Please fuck my pussy!”

I pushed easily inside which had told me she was experienced. Her vocal sounds told me that she liked it, so I went into a nice easy rhythm lasting almost ten minutes before I came as much with her as I had with mom.

She said ‘thank’ you as she was walked away.

Anonymous fucking, what a blast I thought as I went through the procedure with six more, finding I had the personal supply necessary for seven consecutive ladies, with all but one of them getting a load inside her pussy. The third of them, according to the note I was shown, wanted her tits squeezed and then covered with my cum!

Along the way we just made $700 tax free bucks ... not bad for 90 minutes work.

After everyone was gone we all sat down and discussed this!

Marcy wanted to move the operation somewhere else for rather obvious reasons.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.