The Landlord's Protégé - Cover

The Landlord's Protégé

Copyright© 2016 by Always Raining

Chapter 19

Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Landlord Victor Freeman (Major, retired) saves a tenant, Susan Clemson, from being evicted along with her two young children. She doesn't know he's her landlord or that he's getting her a job which will give her independence and restore her self-confidence: he wants a friendship of equals. Their relationship develops slowly, but is severely complicated by the intervention of her vindictive ex-partner. Then her first lover reappears on the scene.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slow  

It was Monday morning, and Susan had packed Gail off to Nursery and was settling to do the books in the office, Carl playing near her on the floor, when her morning became rather busy.

The outer door sounded, Susan reached to open it, and into the office came Claire.

“The police have arrested Seth,” she said as she entered. “They’ve kept him overnight and he’s up before the magistrates this morning. You want to come?”

“No,” said Susan, looking up from the computer screen, “He can rot in hell for all I care.”

“Eh?” Claire asked, “I thought...”

“Conned you as well?” Susan said bitterly, “Let me enlighten you. Seth took my keys and had copies made. Then he went to Victor Freeman’s flat and downloaded child porn, printed some of it off and then anonymously told the police where it was.

“He came in here to the office, and wiped the tape that showed him going into Victor’s flat. Then he poisoned my mind against Victor, thereby destroying a lovely friendship. You know why? Because Victor had him chucked out of my flat – something I was grateful for at the time. There! Enough for you?”

Claire sat down heavily. “You sure of that?”

“Absolutely,” stated Susan.

“Well,” Claire continued, “apparently he went to Victor’s place in the country last night with some mates to beat Victor up. Victor was waiting for him with some help. Seth was arrested for attacking Victor.”

“Victor?” Susan started in fear. “Is he all right?”

“Is he all right?” laughed Claire. “He gave Seth a good pasting apparently.”

Susan sagged in relief, “That’s all right then.”

“Hey,” crowed Claire, “You fancy this Victor, don’t you?”

“He’s a good friend,” Susan replied primly, with some embarrassment.

“You do!” Claire laughed, “Well, from all accounts he’s quite a catch. I hear he’s very rich.”

“He’s also a very nice man. I’ve done him wrong, and I think I’ve lost him – as a friend,” she added hastily as she saw Claire’s expression. “And he was never more than a good friend, no matter what Seth may have thought.”

Claire stood. “I was going to give Seth some support, but I think I’ll go home instead.”

Susan nodded. “Don’t be a stranger,” she told her visitor, “The kids will miss you if you don’t come.”

“Thanks,” Claire said, seeming quite touched. She left and Susan went back to her work. Not for long.

The next visitor was a young policewoman.

“Just clearing up a small point from our enquiries into the case against the gentleman who lives on the top floor,” she began. “You know the evidence against him is totally discredited?”

“Yes,” replied Susan, wondering where this was leading.

“Well,” the young woman went on, “Could you identify these photos for us, and tell us where the incident shown occurred?”

She put some photos before her. At first Susan was at a loss. It was Gail and Victor in the park, seemingly alone. Then she remembered.

“Yes,” she said. “It was about two weeks ago and we were all in the park. Whoever took these made sure little Carl and I were not on the photos. We were right next to them. What bastard took these photos?”

“They arrived at the station anonymously when we had arrested Mr Freeman. It seems there was a concerted effort to discredit him. Thank you. We were going to ask you earlier but the case against him collapsed and we had more urgent things to do.”

“My ex-partner was in court this morning?” asked Susan.

“Yes.” she answered.

“Do you know the charges?”

“Well,” she replied doubtfully, “He will have been before the magistrates by now, so I suppose I can tell you. He’s accused of downloading child pornography, attempting to pervert the course of justice, obtaining entry to a private dwelling by deception, theft, assault with a deadly weapon. I think that’s all.”

“It sounds serious.”

“It is. He’s been remanded in custody pending his trial. I don’t think his Crown Court appearance has been settled yet, but it’ll be a few months. He could be sent down for ten years or more – if he’s found guilty that is. It’s the knife crime that’s the most serious.”

The woman left.

At this point, Susan gave up trying to work and took Carl into the flat to get a coffee. She was making it when the door buzzer went. It was George. She let him in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.