The Landlord's Protégé - Cover

The Landlord's Protégé

Copyright© 2016 by Always Raining

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Landlord Victor Freeman (Major, retired) saves a tenant, Susan Clemson, from being evicted along with her two young children. She doesn't know he's her landlord or that he's getting her a job which will give her independence and restore her self-confidence: he wants a friendship of equals. Their relationship develops slowly, but is severely complicated by the intervention of her vindictive ex-partner. Then her first lover reappears on the scene.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slow  

Susan did not see Victor after the Sunday they were at the park together. Seth did not visit either. On Wednesday just before five in the morning, she was wakened by her entry phone ringing. She struggled to the office and opened up, seeing the police at the door at the same time as they appeared on the screen. She left the office to open the door to them.

“Thanks darllin’” said the officer in charge.

“What is it?” she asked.

“We’re arresting someone. We need to surprise them.”

“Who?”

“Sorry darlin’. Can’t tell you.”

And with that they crammed themselves into the lift and the door shut. She watched the numbers as it rose and was surprised they went to the top floor. She heard the hammering on the door and the shouting, then there was silence. She went back into the flat and locked up.

She couldn’t understand it. Victor was obviously rich, but seemed to have strong morals; how could he be guilty of crimes? She finally convinced herself that it must have been a mistake on their part, and went back to bed.

The morning was wet, cold and windy, and Susan was pre-occupied with getting Gail off to nursery. Amy arrived at ten and Susan decided to go and clean Victor’s flat. When she arrived at the top floor, she was surprised to see the flat taped off as a crime scene, and a policeman standing outside. He smiled at her.

“What’s going on?” she asked, “I’m supposed to be cleaning this flat.”

“No chance of that, Miss,” he smiled, “SOCO are going over the place.”

“SOCO?” she queried.

“Scene of Crime Officers,” he answered. “CSI if you watch TV,” and he laughed.

“What’s he supposed to have done?”

“Can’t tell you that Miss.”

So she turned away and went back to her office.

Mid-afternoon, she had just returned with Gail. The rain was still falling and she had used the car. The police van had gone but in its place was a small police car. As she approached the door to the block, two policewomen emerged from the car and met her, asking if they could talk with her. She ushered them inside out of the rain.

They asked what she knew about Victor, what sort of relationship they had. What sort of a person was he? Did she feel comfortable with him?

Then they went on to ask about Gail’s behaviour since he had become close to them as a family, and she enthused about how happy the little girl was; how she longed for him to visit.

Did she seem more reserved? Did she wet the bed? Susan began to ask where these questions were leading, but they did not answer her; instead they asked more questions.

Did she leave the children alone with him? Did he try to get the children alone? The answer to which was that he greatly preferred her around, but that he baby-sat for her in emergencies, and that he was very good with them.

She tried to get answers but none came and eventually the two women left. She sat and wondered what was gong on. Again she assured herself that he could not possibly be a criminal – he had strong moral values. She shook herself and busied herself with the children, giving them their evening meal and preparing them for bed.

The children were asleep when Seth arrived.

“See?” he began, “I told you he was a pervert.”

“Who?” she asked, genuinely puzzled.

“That paedophile upstairs, that’s who.”

“Victor?” she laughed, “Don’t be ridiculous.”

“Why d’you think the police have him, then? They found photographs of children in his flat. Nasty ones. They’ve taken away his computer, and I’ll bet they find more on there.”

“How d’you know that, Seth?” she asked, alarmed, “The police wouldn’t tell me anything. How come you know all this?”

“I’ve a couple of mates in the police. They wanted to warn me to take care of Gail. I bet he’s been touching her up.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.