The Landlord's Protégé
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by Always Raining

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Landlord Victor Freeman (Major, retired) saves a tenant, Susan Clemson, from being evicted along with her two young children. She doesn't know he's her landlord or that he's getting her a job which will give her independence and restore her self-confidence: he wants a friendship of equals. Their relationship develops slowly, but is severely complicated by the intervention of her vindictive ex-partner. Then her first lover reappears on the scene.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slow  

Susan Clemson was sitting on the carpet of the lounge in her first floor, one bedroom flat, playing with her three year old daughter when they were both startled by a loud hammering on her front door.

She hurried to the door and looked through the spy-hole. Outside stood two shaven headed, stocky, muscular men, one of whom had a clip-board in his hand. Immediately she felt uneasy. She put the chain on the door and opened it.

“Mr Seth Grimshaw?” the man asked gruffly.

“Mr Grimshaw left three months ago. I don’t know where he is.” She replied as she began to close the door.

“Doesn’t matter, luv.” The man rejoined. He looked at his clip-board and then at her. “You say he’s gone? Well, we’re here to carry out the eviction, so open up darling and we’ll get started.”

Sheer fear now fastened on her. “What eviction? No one’s told me about any eviction. I’ve got a small child and a baby. I’ve made no arrangements. You can’t just put me out on the street.”

“Oh, I think you’ll find we can luv.” The man’s voice was raised. You’ve not paid your rent for three months. You’ve been sent reminders and the notice to quit. Now let us in, or we’ll have to break the door down.”

“I’ve had nothing!” Susan’s voice was now shrill with terror. “He paid the rent. I’ve had no post for him since he left. I knew nothing about this! You’ve got to give me more time!”

“Sorry, luv, it’s more than our job’s worth. Unless you can pay the outstanding debt?”

When she saw the amount, she felt weak at the knees. She was on benefits since Seth left and there was no money for basics, let alone this amount.

“I’ve no money. I thought Seth was still paying the rent. They’re his children after all. Is there no way I can get some time?”

The two men looked at each other and smiled. Theirs were not pleasant smiles. The second man nodded.

“Well, darling. We’d have to lie to the court. Dangerous that. We could lose our jobs, even get sent to gaol. We’d have to say you weren’t in. That would give you a few days, but we’d need some payment for the position you would put us in, you understand.” Again he smiled his evil grin.

“But I’ve no money.”

The two men looked her up and down, or at least as much of her as was visible in the narrowly opened door. She had a pretty face, oval in shape with big brown eyes and mousy brown hair. She was slim – they could see one side of her body and her tee-shirt and jeans. The second man spoke. His voice was softer but his smile was just as predatory.

“There are other ways to see us right. Look darling, We come across,” here the first man guffawed, “we come across quite a few women like you – left alone for months at a time. Tell you what, we can give you a good time – relieve your tension, your frustration, if you know what I mean, and at the same time you can see us right, satisfy us, understand?”

“You mean...” Susan began to realise what they had in mind.

“Yes, darling. We get you; you get a few more days. Otherwise you let us in and we evict you onto the street. Simple eh?”

Susan thought briefly about it, but she realised she had no option. Her nearest relatives lived the length of the country away, and if she went south, none of her friends had the room she’d need. As she thought, the first man spoke again.

“If we put you out, we’ll have to call the social. They’ll take your kids away. So we put you out – or you put out.” The two men laughed, but there was little humour in it.

She saw there was no option. The baby was asleep, but she would need time to settle her little daughter.

“OK,” she said. “But I need to settle my daughter first. One of you needs to watch her while...” she left the rest unsaid.

“OK darling. It’s a deal.”

She opened the door and stood back as the men entered. She showed them to the lounge, and introduced them to the little girl, who was shy of them. The second man sat on the sofa, and engaged her in conversation, asking her about her toys and her game, and the girl began to relax.

“Come on,” said the first man urgently. “She’s fine now.”

She led the way to the bedroom. She picked the baby out of his cot and put him in the pram in the hallway. Then she followed him into the room and shut the door. The man immediately made a grab for her, but she dodged him and went to the bedside cupboard, extracting two condoms that Seth had left behind. She threw one on the bed.

“One fuck. With a condom. No kissing. No oral,” she said.

“OK, deal. Get your kit off. Let’s see what I’m getting.”

She began to strip, pulling her tee-shirt over her head, and hearing him grunt his approval of her bra-clad breasts. They were not large but well formed and suited her slim frame perfectly. She unclasped her jeans, unzipped them and without ceremony pushed them down her legs, climbing out of them. Now she stood before him in bra and boy-shorts and he gazed at her greedily, noticing her tight rounded bottom. His fingers moved as if urgent to fondle it. She stopped.

“Go on!” he said. “And the rest!”

The man began to take off his jeans, and she could see his erection pushing out his boxers. Slowly she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, catching the cups before they fell forward. As he went to push down his pants, his mobile phone rang. She froze in position.

“Ignore it.” He said. “Let’s see them.”

As she took the cups from her breasts they heard the other man’s phone ring. She was hooking her fingers into her knickers when the other man burst in.

“Joe!” he whispered urgently. “It’s Cordine!”

“Tell him I’ll ring him back,” said Joe, pushing down his boxers.

“No, Joe, he knows we’re here and what we’re doing. Someone saw us and heard us. He wants you now!”

Joe took the phone, “Yes?” he began. There was a long silence as he listened to the voice at the other end. Susan stood in nothing but her knickers and waited. The second man took the opportunity to drool over her body, and she rapidly covered her breasts with her folded arms. The phone call ended abruptly and Joe looked at Susan.

“Get dressed. You’ve got a week’s grace. Then we’ll be back.”

He replaced his clothing and the two left the flat at a gallop.

Susan sat back on the bed, totally puzzled. Then there was another knock at the door. She hastily put on her dressing gown and went to the door. A man stood there. This man was tall, middle aged, a handsome face, hair greying at the temples. He was well dressed, and she recognised him as one of the tenants. For the second time that day she put the chain on and opened the door a crack.

“Hello, Miss,” he smiled. “I live upstairs. I’ve just had a call from the managers of the flats. It’s for you.” He held out his mobile, and pushed it through the gap. “Shut the door. I’ll wait.”

She did as she was asked, and listened. A look of surprise crossed her face. “Yes, fine,” she answered, and disconnected. She stood a moment looking at the phone and then remembered the man outside. She took the chain off and opened the door. She held out the phone to him. “Thanks.” She said with a broad smile.

“That’s much better,” he said. “You looked terrified before. Nice to see you smile. Oh, I’m Victor Freeman. I live upstairs. They said they couldn’t reach you on your phone.” He put out his hand.

“Susan Clemson,” she said with real warmth, glad and greatly relieved to see a friendly male face.

“Susan,” he said. “Suits you. Glad you’re feeling better.”

“Thanks,” she said.

There was a hiatus while they looked at each other with no more to say.

“Well, goodbye,” he said. She smiled and he turned away. Then she quietly shut the door.

She heard her daughter calling and returned to the lounge. Relief flooded through her. Later she would try to make sense of what had happened.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.