My Silent Mom - Cover

My Silent Mom

Copyright© 2016 by Carlos

Chapter 2: Trick or treat

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Trick or treat - Mother son accidental consensual encounter then flirtation

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Voyeurism  

Wednesday afternoon I was studying in living room when I heard Mom come in the back door. As she passed through the kitchen I heard her stop and speak to my sister who was making biscuits from scratch. “You need an apron. The flour will get all over you”. As she passed thru the living room she gave me a private smile, and asked “and how was your day”?. “Great now”, I said as I admired her. She had on a long dress, obviously dressed up for something, luncheon or bridge or whatever she did during day. Her hair was brown and shoulder length. He face beautiful. Sort of Donna Reed looking.

“Mom, can I ask you something?”.

“Sure” she said as she continued back toward her room. I scrambled from underneath my books and followed her into her room. I looked at the door and then at her and she shook her head, NO. “What did you want to ask me”, she said as she reached for the zipper under her arm. Then she turned her back to me and said “can you get the one in back”. I reached up and pulled the zip down all the way to half way down her butt. I’m looking at the bedroom door wide open and watching her shift her shoulders and the dress fall to the floor leaving her in white satin slip that reached halfway down her thigh. I’m stunned. The door is open and she is undressing and talking to me. “So what did you want?”. My mind is mush. I reach out and lay my hand on the cool slip covering her hip. She bats my hand a way, looking in my eye shaking her head ‘NO’

“LlMom do you and Dad ... uh ... I don’t ... uh...:”

“Do we do what?”

“You know ... it”.

“Darling, are you asking if we have marital relations, of course. Why do you ask that?”

“I don’t know. It just seems y’all maybe act like friends”

“Sit here”. and she pats side of bed next to her. I sit and am going crazy. She acts like she is fully dressed. Sitting here I can see down the top of her slip and at her breasts. No bra just soft foamy looking breasts!

“Your father and I are normal and have good relationship. It is just that some things are private... ‘DO YOU UNDERSTAND’. She said this last while holding my gaze.

‘Yes Mam ... Sorry.’

“Nothing to be sorry about. Young people are curious. You will learn about these things when the time is right, trust me. Now get out of here and let me finish changing. And close the door on your way out please”.

I scrambled to the bathroom crouching like a monkey, my erection bent inside me jeans. Beat off, wiped every thing up, but did not wash my hand. Is she teasing me to be mean? What is with her. Guilt? Then why keep it up. I love it. I don’t want her to stop but I am so miserable. Or would I be more miserable if she didn’t give me anything. Maybe they are treats? Not tricks.

At supper that night I kept trying to catch her eye and when I did I would put my hand to my nose. I got one smile.

I usually studied till about 10 each night then would watch the Tonight Show. As I headed to bed I noticed my parents door was ajar. Usually it was always closed by 9. I listened but only heard snoring. Later I awoke to something. Clock said 2 but I had heard something. I listened. A rhythmic squeaking was coming from hall. Carefully moving into hall I could hear it coming from my parents room. Slipping to their door I head a new sound, a slapping in rhythm to the bed squeaking. Then moaning from my mother, words like “yes”, “do it”, “harder”.He saying “be quiet, the children”. Her moans only increased and got louder. He said “Jesus” and groaned. Her noises were more muffled now. Suddenly all was quiet.

I slipped back to my bed. What just happened? She must have wanted me to hear. She must have left door open? Anther treat for me? I loved her.

I soon heard the toilet in the hall flush. I got up to pretend to go to bathroom as she was coming out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.