From Dust It Came - Cover

From Dust It Came

Copyright© 2016 by L. Sprague Campbell Jr.

Chapter 3

Sirtis-9 was perplexed. The transition from the dying male scientist into the body of the shapely Nancy Ho was an experience it had never encountered before. The alien intruder had been perfectly comfortable in the male dominant personality and now had to become far more submissive than it found comfortable on this new strange planet called Earth. Sirtis-9 was not quite certain that it found the role of a female was all to its liking. After all, it was a superior being and it was not appropriate that she should suddenly be thrust into a role that called for being on her knees and sometimes bending over in a shameful manner like some space junk piece of trash servicing needy male members of inferior species.

After careful consideration, the new Nancy decided to espouse the status of a “Lesbian” and keep to female to female interaction rather than submit to the ungrateful male populace that used and never gave her the solace she needed to sustain her energy for interpersonal contact.

The following week, as expected, Frank the scientist passed away and the new Nancy Ho, with all of Frank’s knowledge and all of Sirtis-9’s powers, moved to a small hotel close to a “Gentleman’s Club” that offered her instant employment provided she was willing to provide display of her naked human form on a 24 hour basis with a friendly attitude for all customers. There was no paperwork involved and she had no deductions from her paycheck. That was ideal for Nancy and she was able to pay her rent two weeks in advance after her very first paycheck.

Much to her disgust, Nancy realized that from time to time she would have to submit to male use of her body in one way or another to keep her manager happy. At least, it was minimal and she kept her best work for her new roommate Dixie.

Dixie was a girl-child of the South in every sense of the word. She had puffy lips and bedroom eyes. Her boom-de-ay was markedly pronounced either naked or clothed and she had the perkiest boobs in the always darkened Gentleman’s Club. Her intelligence factor was sufficiently low enough for Nancy to manipulate in any way she so desired. It was fascinating to put her through her paces as a bed partner and Nancy managed to reach levels of release she found lacking in typical male love-making processes. It was easy for the sentient alien to perceive that Dixie was attuned to servicing male demands and was quite enthusiastic about the requirements of getting on her knees or bending over and grabbing her ankles to show her cooperative nature and willingness to be used in a shameful manner. She was the highest earner at the club and she shared her good fortune with Nancy, because she had become somewhat addicted to Nancy’s talented tongue.

Sirtis-9 used all the tricks of advanced knowledge to seriously improve Nancy’s already sensuous body into a perfect display of female allure. The constant exercise and careful intake of sustenance shaped her limbs and torso into perfect feminine harmony. It helped to boost her pricing for private dances and she found the demand for her to bounce vigorously on the customer’s aroused laps increased drastically in a short period of time.

The alien traveler shrugged it all off and focused on the job at hand. After all, it hadn’t traveled multiple light-years just to sit on human laps and rub their hardness with her heart-shaped perfection like some unintelligent pleasure-girl without a clue in her simple-minded brain. Now was the time to assert her firm resolve to search the laboratory for any clues about the status of the Interplanetary Center’s program to find sentient life forms on other planets. This Earth project was graded a class 1 threat of exposure. The last thing they needed at this point in their evolution was to be “discovered” by an unstable planet like Earth and the violent species known as humans.

Apparently, two previous probes had attempted to ferret out the data but they were obvious failures because all communication had terminated shortly after they merged into their human host’s bodies according to the master plan for data collection. This was their third and final attempt to find out the truth. If she failed, the plan called for planet termination with extreme prejudice. That seemed a bit radical even to Sirtis-9 and his reputation for cold-blooded “erasing” of any threat to the Federation. Genocide was never his thing and the thought of total extinction for the human race was not something he would endorse unless there was no other choice.


Nancy stripped the unconscious body of the Japanese female office cleaner and put on the ill-fitting clothes with an anxious look in the rear-view mirror to make certain she wasn’t under observation from one of the security towers that framed the laboratory compound. Her analysis of the required search pattern confirmed she could finish the entire sweep in just 23 minutes and 30 seconds. It didn’t seem like an awful lot of time but she was certain it would be all she would need to verify the location of the data and transfer it into her self-contained transport module as quickly as possible.

The sensuous Asian female moved silently through the corridors of the laboratory avoiding the camera angles until she was right outside Frank’s office and the Top Secret project. Unfortunately, the retinal scan was not granting access because she had Nancy’s eyes and not Frank’s. In a matter of less than a full minute, she was able to bypass the security obstacle by “hot-wiring” the device micro-chip to accept Nancy’s eye pattern as if it was actually belonging to the chief scientist for the project. His credentials had not been removed from the building database as yet because his demise had happened on a weekend and they had not been able to update the system that quickly. It was fortunate that she had expedited the data collection portion of her mission because the next day she would not have been able to deceive any of the security controls with Frank’s parameters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.