Collecting Gina - Cover

Collecting Gina

Copyright© 2016 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brad's sister Sherrie was up to something. Once he discovered what, an opportunity presented itself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Brad was four pulses into the most incredible orgasm of his life when he became aware of a crash and a number of thumps to his right. Looking over the side of the bed, he beheld Sarah, lying half on her side, apparently trying to catch her breath. “Are you okay?” he puffed.

Sarah gazed up at him in shock and embarrassment. It WAS Brad! “I think so,” she said in a small voice.

“Who is it?” Gina asked. “I can’t see...”

“It’s Sarah,” Brad related. “How long have you been here?”

Sarah stood slowly. “A while,” she admitted.

“Where is everyone else?”

“Still in the den.”

“Can I have my glasses?” Gina whined.

Brad wasn’t moving; he pointed them out to Sarah with a glance. Sarah got them and perched them on Gina’s nose. “What do you want?” he challenged Sarah.

“I was ... surprised...” Sarah muttered.

“By what, exactly?”

“I thought Gina liked girls...” Sarah muttered. “I didn’t think you could...”

“Surprise, surprise!” Brad snarled sarcastically.

“Do you...” Sarah waved a hand at them, “ ... do this?”

“It was my first time,” Gina admitted.

“Mine too,” Brad added.

“You looked like pros to me -- was it good?” Sarah asked.

Gina turned to look at Brad. “It was GREAT!”

Brad nodded. “Stupendous!”

“It looked like it,” Sarah opined.

“Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to neck with Gina for a while in peace,” Brad announced, lowering Gina’s legs and draping himself atop her. “Do you want your glasses?” he asked Gina quietly.

“I didn’t think you...” Sarah blurted.

Brad gathered his patience. “What?”

“Well, could do that,” Sarah finished. “Aren’t you just a Sophomore?”

Brad looked at her like she had two heads. “Do you think guys wait until they’re eighteen to grow a dick? What planet are you from, anyway?”

Sarah gathered herself. “Why Gina?”

Something snapped in Brad. “Get out!” he shouted. “Go the fuck away and stop insulting people!” He waved an arm at the door, angrily.

Sarah burst into tears and staggered out.

Brad leaned down to kiss Gina’s neck, but she was elsewhere, mentally. “Why me? Because I told your sister I was easy?”

“What? No!” Brad was instantly irritated.

“Brad...” Gina chided.

“Okay, well, that started it, I admit -- but what it REALLY did was cause me to LOOK at you...”

“Now you’re not making sense! If you LOOKED at me...” Gina began.

“I realized how hot you were!”

“Sure you did...” Gina’s eyes teared up. She started thrashing under him.

“I’m gonna KILL that bitch Sarah!” Brad growled.

“Why? Because she woke me up?” Brad backed off her and Gina rolled free.

“Because she ruined things! Because she made you unhappy! Because she made ME unhappy!” Brad snarled.

“It’s not her fault that you couldn’t do any better than to lie about how hot I am!” Gina blubbered.

“What?!” Gina had blindly staggered into the hallway when Brad caught her and spun her to him, then backed her into the wall. Pictures rattled with the impact. “I didn’t LIE about a fucking thing -- least of all THAT!”

“Oh, come on!” Gina erupted. “Let me go!”

“Shut up!” Brad ranted, “Shut UP shut UP shut UP!”

“You can’t just -- MMPH!” Brad’s hand covered her mouth, smothering her protest.

Brad leaned in and whispered, “You’re opinion doesn’t count -- boys’ opinions count! I’m a boy -- and I say you’re HOT!” He leaned in and lipped her neck. “Don’t you get it? Sarah was JEALOUS! So who is hot?” He resumed sucking her neck.

Gina, covered in goosebumps, stopped struggling and moaned. Brad uncovered her mouth. “You can’t just throw girls around like that,” Gina panted -- but her hands slid up and down his sides.

“If I don’t -- I dunno -- assert myself, you get silly about things and take off,” Brad whispered. “I can win if you fight me, but I can’t do much about you fighting you!”

“I don’t understand...”

“What do you think you look like?”

Gina pushed a bit so she could face him. “Brad, I’m short and fat and...”

“You are NOT fat!” Brad erupted.

“Of COURSE I am!” Gina argued.

“No, you’re JUST short! How come your waist dips in -- see?” He rubbed the area under discussion, and then shifted a hand to her belly. “It’s not like you have an innertube hanging here...”

“Well...” Gina didn’t know what to make of this. “I have big, fat hooters...”

“Yeah...” Brad sighed. “They’re fucking GREAT!”

Gina blinked, unable to make sense of Brad’s responses. “What about my butt?”

“What about it?”

“It’s big.”

“Shut up.” Brad leaned in to work on her neck some more.

“I don’t understand! You’re kidding, right?”

“Ssshhhh!” Brad took her face in his hands and stopped all talk by kissing her.


Meanwhile, Sarah blundered back into the den, crying. “Gina’s fucking Brad!”

Donna stirred herself and blinked owlishly. “Okay...”

“Well, why?” Sarah blubbered.

“It keeps him out of trouble, doesn’t it?” Sherrie replied. “Donna...” she waved at Sarah.

“Come here, Honey.” Donna got up and went to Sarah. “What’s so awful about it?”

“I thought Gina liked girls!”

“Maybe she likes both,” Donna opined.

Sherrie grimaced. “What?” Celeste murmured quietly.

“It’s complicated. Gina was ... settling for what we’re doing. I wasn’t sure about anybody, you know?” Sherrie gazed at Celeste, looking for understanding. “I needed someone desperate enough to help...”

Celeste nodded, pursing her lips. “Gina’s sent loud signals -- but they’ve always been about boys...”

Sherrie nodded. “It wasn’t even that simple. Brad got wind of things, somehow, and I had to buy him off.”

Celeste frowned. “So you offered him one of us?”

“No, he made demands -- and it was Gina, from the start. Since she was ... very dubious about really getting into things...”

“What does that mean?”

“I mean sex was one thing, but a relationship was another -- that’s how Gina presented it. She could play with girls, but not...” Desperately, she rubbed Celeste’s back, “ ... Do anything ... romantic.”

“Oh.” Celeste’s eyes lit. “So, she doesn’t want to kiss?” She leaned up to buss Sherrie on the lips. “Or cuddle?” She hugged Sherrie to her.

“Exactly.” Sherrie sighed, relieved.

“So you didn’t exactly send her to a fate worse than death, I imagine?” Celeste teased.

“No, probably not.”

“Sarah, Honey, he wasn’t hurting her or anything, was he?” Celeste raised herself a bit to ask.

“No.” Sarah shook her head sadly. “Not even!”

Celeste settled back. “There is our problem, Sweetheart. We’re fine. Donna’s fine. Sarah ... She’s not going to be satisfied, long-term. She’ll play -- she’ll commit, too, more than Gina was willing to, apparently -- but she’s vulnerable to the enemy.”

“What do we do?” Sherrie asked.

“Try to keep her happy. Failing that, blackmail her. Worst case, give her to Brad, too.”

“Blackmail?”

“Blackmail,” Celeste confirmed. “A couple of good pictures of Sarah with her nose in someone’s pussy...”

“Right.” Sherrie nodded. “That would keep the rest of us safe.”

“No time like the present,” Celeste murmured. “I’ll pull her away and you brief Donna. We’ll try to get something quick, before Sarah decides she shouldn’t be stooping to licking us out.” They got up and went over to where Donna was consoling Sarah. “Come here, Baby -- tell Auntie Celeste all about it,” Celeste crooned, pulling Sarah away.

“What’s up?” Donna asked, frowning.

“We think Sarah may go over to the enemy -- and take our reputations with her,” Sherrie related quietly.

Donna arched an eyebrow. “By the enemy, you mean boys?”

Sherrie eyed Donna carefully. “Uh huh.”

“I like boys...” Donna’s eyelids drooped. “But I like girls, too.”

Sherrie pursed her lips. “Sarah is...”

“A lamb,” Donna finished for her. “And like a lot of lambs, you have to lead her. I get it. What’s the plan?”

“Insurance. A couple of pictures...” Sherrie related.

“Go for it.” Donna then extracted her own pound of flesh, “You haven’t tasted me yet...”

“I will.” Sherrie smiled easily. “You haven’t tasted ME yet!”

Donna smiled back. “Sixty-nine? After we fix this little problem?”

“I’m looking forward to it!”


Sarah wasn’t hard to manipulate. They got some great pictures of Sarah, eyes closed, her nose buried in Celeste’s muff, while managing NOT to get Celeste -- or Sherrie, who was distracting Sarah even further by licking her clit...

With Sarah in hand and a pleasant little interlude with Donna under her belt, Sherrie set out to find her brother and Gina. Brad had managed, over time, to lead Gina slowly back to his parent’s bed, where they were making out heavily when Sherrie’s voice interrupted them with, “You’re gonna wash those sheets, Brother Dear!”

Brad and Gina lurched apart. “Jesus!” Brad exclaimed.

“I hear you two are having a good time,” Sherrie chuckled, hands on her hips.

“I hear you sold me down the river!” Gina grunted, frowning at Sherrie.

“Did he tell you he blackmailed me?” Sherrie replied. “He came to me and told me that he would blow the whole thing if I didn’t give you to him!”

Gina frowned, but decided to check her facts. “That’s somebody, right? One of us?”

Sherrie shook her head. “No. He knew who was coming, and he was specific about it. He wanted YOU!” Brad just looked at her, his expression saying, ‘I TOLD you so!’

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.