Collecting Gina - Cover

Collecting Gina

Copyright© 2016 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brad's sister Sherrie was up to something. Once he discovered what, an opportunity presented itself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

‘Sherrie is up to something, ‘ Brad thought, as he watched his sister head upstairs with Gina Fortuna in tow. ‘I need to be in on this.’ He waited until the pair had cleared the stairway and hurled himself up it as silently as possible. Once in his room, he set up his standard spy rig -- his laptop attached to a webcam carefully oriented to record through a peephole into Sherrie’s room. Brad, who was fifteen, had been using this setup for a couple of years and had it down pat. The primary purpose was to watch his sister masturbate, using it as entertainment while he did the same -- but it had other purposes, such as gathering valuable intelligence. Sherrie was sneaky, secretive -- and Brad was often a target of her schemes. She was also hot -- but she was very high-strung; there was no way Brad wanted anything more than visuals from her. Frankly, Brad pitied any guy Sherrie might show an interest in, because she would CERTAINLY drive him nuts...

The laptop came up and the webcam began displaying video and Brad settled back to find out what was up. Brad was a Sophomore at fifteen; he’d gotten an exception to policy early on and started school at five. Sherry, at seventeen, was a Junior -- as was Gina. But Sherrie and Gina ran in different social circles, which had raised a red flag for Brad, so now he wanted to know what they were up to.

So did Gina, from her cautious responses to Sherrie’s questions. That made sense, since Sherrie was a popular member of the ‘A’ group at school and Gina was an ‘also ran’ at best. Sherrie had the whole blonde, perfect body, haughty attitude thing going (which disgusted Brad), and Gina ... Well, Gina had issues.

Gina had thick, frizzy, dark-brown hair and some seriously thick eyeglasses that robbed attention from the rest of her round face. She had big brown eyes -- that those glasses tended to magnify, making her look even more odd. But odd described Gina in a lot of areas ... She would have been a husky but hot girl at five feet eight or nine, with her wide body and round, ‘C’ cup breasts and round, plump ass -- but she wasn’t that tall, or even close; Gina was only five feet three inches in height! This gave her a squashed look, like a regular girl in front of a fun-house mirror. There WAS an indentation at her waist, and it WAS visible, but it was overshadowed by her huge bust above and her huge hips below. The fact that she had to look up at just about everyone just left her looking even more foreshortened, and left an overall impression of ‘short and fat’ -- but Gina wasn’t really carrying a lot of excess; it merely looked that way.

That Sherrie had an ulterior motive in inviting Gina to her home was as clear to Gina as it was to Brad, so she was being VERY careful...

Patience was something Sherrie had in limited supply, so she got around to the purpose of her invitation fairly rapidly. Eyeing Gina sidelong, she asked, “So, Gina, do you ever think about sex?”

The query caused and absolute eruption -- a departure from the cautious feeling-out that had gone before. Sherrie hit a hot button, and Gina exploded! “Do I?! I think if a boy -- just about ANY boy -- poked me right here...” Gina tapped herself on the sternum, something easily accessible in the valley between her breasts, “I would fall back on the floor with my legs spread! I want it so bad...”

Sherrie, taken aback, muttered, “Ummmm...” THIS was why Gina was here; rumor had it that Gina was hungry -- rumor based upon outbursts such as this. “What about girls?”

“What?” Gina blinked. “You mean like licking each other out? I dunno...”

“I have toys...” Sherrie flourished a vibrator -- a fancy, expensive job with little pearl-like beads and a clit tickler and a fancy control unit connected to it by a cord.

“Well,” Gina mused, “It’s better than nothing...”

“What about the other thing?” Sherrie asked.

“Licking you out? I wouldn’t want to be the licker all the time...” Gina replied, “My clit itches, too. But I really prefer boys...”


Brad sat frozen in front of the screen of his laptop. ‘Holy shit! Is this blackmail material or what?’ flashed through his brain. But he was drinking in Gina -- every curve. ‘She wants a boy... ‘ Brad had been ready for girls since he was thirteen -- but girls weren’t ready for him, it seemed like. Girls his age had their heads somewhere else, in his experience, and he just couldn’t make any ground. Gina was the first girl in Brad’s experience to ever announce clearly that she liked boys...

Brad took a real good look at Gina at that point -- and saw possibilities. When you looked -- really LOOKED -- at Gina, there was a lot of neat stuff there; it was just packaged a little differently. But on top of her physical charms, Brad saw an advantage he could use to ensure that he got what he wanted... ‘Man, if I take those eyeglasses off her, she CAN’T run... ‘ Clearly, Gina was as blind as a bat without those coke-bottle glasses...

Meanwhile, Sherrie paced her room as she unveiled the master plan. “I want to hold a sleepover Friday night and invite a couple of the girls -- and I need someone with me, to help me put over the idea that playtime isn’t anything shocking, you know? If I just say, ‘Hey, let’s do it, ‘ somebody is likely to freak -- but if I have someone around who is willing to cooperate and thinks it’s okay...”

“Uh huh,” Gina grunted. “Why me?”

“I heard a rumor that you were ... itchy...”

“Why can’t BOYS hear that rumor?” Gina whined, “DAMN!”

Sherrie rolled her eyes. “Look, will you help? I don’t expect that we’ll be doing any face-sucking or anything -- or at least, not initially. I’m going to come at it kinda slow, with some videos to get everybody itchy, and then the toys and stuff and try to bring them along slow...”

“Who’s coming?” Gina asked.

“Donna Pastorini, and Celeste Harmon and Sarah Stevens,” Sherrie related. “I figure if we get Donna to participate at all, Celeste and Sarah will follow like sheep. I’ll make sure you get some, anyway, even if it all crashes...”

Gina turned it all over in her head. Sherrie’s target group wasn’t going to be that hard to convince -- Gina was pretty sure they all leaned in that direction to one extent or another, anyway. Cocking her eyebrow, she asked, “Sherrie, do you like boys?”

“For sex?” Sherrie asked. “I’m not sure, really. That’s part of what’s going on, I guess -- I feel more comfortable with girls. I want to see just HOW comfortable...”

Gina pursed her lips. “I’ll go along with this -- it’s better than nothing. But with me, it’s JUST that -- if you find that you’re only comfortable with girls, well, we don’t have that in common, okay? I ALREADY know I want to be with boys...”

“Have you had sex with a boy?” Sherrie asked.

“No...”

“Then how can you be sure?”

Gina shrugged. “I just know I couldn’t get hung up on a girl. They just aren’t a super turn-on for me. I don’t see me doing a lot of kissing, for instance. I’ll lick a girl out -- because I expect to get licked out and I need the relief -- but romance? I don’t think so.”

“If this works, I’ll get romance from other sources,” Sherrie advised. “You just help me get them over the hump, okay? I’ll make sure you get your relief. Cool?”

“Cool.” Gina nodded. “Are we doing anything now?”

“We don’t have to. Let me show you what I have, though...”


Brad got it all; by the time they were done he knew where everything was and the whole master plan. Sherrie was going to take advantage of their parent’s attendance at a big party out of town to put this thing on -- and she had to put up with Brad to make it happen. Brad planned to take full advantage of that requirement...

Brad knew that he was going to have to provide proof of what he knew, or Sherrie would try to roll right over him -- but if he surfaced video, he would be cutting his own throat. He broke out his MP3 player and collected the soundtrack of Sherrie’s little interview with Gina, then made certain that the video was hidden and renamed -- and the file encrypted -- on his laptop. After some thought, he made a CD, too, and hid it on the theory that Sherrie might go as far as trying to wipe his hard drive if she got too wild and sneaky. She was without limits, sometimes -- and since this whole thing needed to stay secret from their parents, who knew what lengths she would go to? After some thought, he reduced the recording to a few sound bytes, then bided his time until Sherrie headed off to her room after dinner.

Brad knocked on Sherrie’s door.

“Who is it?” Sherrie asked.

“It’s me. We need to talk,” Brad announced.

“I don’t think so. I’m busy -- go away!”

“I think so -- and you will, too, once you hear me out,” Brad insisted.

“Oh, all right,” Sherrie groused. “Let’s get it over with.” Brad opened the door and entered the room -- and closed it behind him. Cocking her head, Sherrie asked, “All right -- what do you want?”

“A piece of the action,” Brad replied.

“What action?”

“The action you’re planning Friday.”

Sherrie was up off the bed like a shot! “You little shit!” Fortunately, Brad could hold his own against her immediate attempt to slap the shit out of him; he’d weathered similar before. “What do you know?” she howled.

“Everything,” Brad replied smugly. “Absolutely everything -- including your lezzie leanings!”

“You little bastard!” She went at him again, but he was used to her temper tantrums, and she was constrained against bashing into furniture and rolling around on the floor.

“Hey, I don’t give a shit!’ Brad erupted, “Live and let live!”

“You don’t have any proof, anyway...” Sherrie’s sneer covered real fear.

“May I?” Brad fished his MP3 player out of his pocket and stuck it in Sherrie’s speaker dock, then triggered the first sound byte:

“I need someone with me, to help me put over the idea that playtime isn’t anything shocking, you know?” Sherrie’s voice warbled from the speakers. Sherrie turned pasty-white!

“Why are you spying on me?” she erupted.

“Because you’re dangerous!” Brad snarled. “Because I have to protect myself!”

“I don’t...” Sherrie put a halt to her denial before it was even finished.

“The fuck you don’t!” Brad snapped.

“Why?” Sherrie asked. “Why this time?”

“Gina,” Brad replied. “Everybody knows you two don’t run together. As far as I was concerned, you were waving a red flag -- something was up!”

“What do you want, then? Do you want me to shut it down?”

“Hell, no! I’ll help, if I can!” Brad replied. “I REALLY don’t care if you want your pussy licked...”

“Don’t be a shithead!” Sherrie rasped. “So what, then?”

“Gina.”

“What?”

“I want Gina. When she’s helped you get what you want, you pass her to me,” Brad explained. “She’s into boys, anyway.”

Sherrie frowned. “I don’t own her.”

“I’ll do the heavy lifting,” Brad insisted, “you just let it happen. It’ll probably help you, anyway.”

Sherrie cocked her head. “Explain.”

“The girls will be swimming, right?”

“Yeah...”

“I’ll soften up Gina in the pool. Your tale is that you can’t get rid of me -- which is true. I’ll mess with Gina and get her hot and bothered, and you can point to it and complain what a pain in the ass guys are to the other girls. If everything goes right, Gina will get hot and the other girls will be squicked and you can make comparisons...” Brad explained.

“That’s IF you get Gina hot and bothered!” Sherrie insisted.

“If I fuck up, you STILL get YOUR end,” Brad pointed out.

“Hmmmm...” Sherrie thought about it. ‘He’s right. If he fails, so much the better.’ “How do you collect?”

“I wait until things are going good and make some kind of fuss. You send Gina out to handle it. She’ll do it -- you KNOW she will...”

“How will you... ? Never mind...” Brad wasn’t stupid, Sherrie knew; he wouldn’t tell her how he got that recording unless she put a gun to his head. “If you go trying to blackmail the other girls...” she warned.

“All I want is Gina,” Brad replied. “If I get a fair shake on that, we’re good. Don’t double-cross me, though...” he warned.

Sherrie pursed her lips. “All right -- it’s on. But if you fuck around and blow this, or even bring it up again...”

“You do your thing and I’ll do mine,” Brad promised. “Frankly, I don’t know a boy I hate bad enough to sic you on him!”

“Get out, asswipe!” Sherrie snarled, “Just get out!”

“I’m gone...” Brad genuflected, grinning sarcastically, and backed out of the lioness’ den.


Brad’s mother had to call Sherrie down a few minutes later -- she was throwing things and having a temper tantrum -- but Sherrie settled down after that. Brad was safe in his room, looking innocent when ‘dear old mom’ checked on him. ‘If a tongue in her twat calms Sherrie down, ‘ Brad mused, ‘it’s a good thing... ‘


Thursday morning, all was forgiven. Sherrie had had time to think about the whole deal overnight and saw some advantages to it. Knowing she was being spied on rankled, and she fully intended to discover how Brad was doing it, but that would have to wait until he wasn’t being vigilant. Killing the little bastard was still on the list of possible tactics, but that would have to wait, too.

At school, she hunted down Gina at lunch. “We’re all set. Donna, Celeste and Sarah are all coming.” She paused. “How serious were you about this boy-crazy thing?”

“Boy-crazy?” Gina looked at Sherrie oddly. “I, uh, really don’t see it that way.”

“Well...” Sherrie made a point of thinking about it -- but it offered an opportunity to screw Brad... “Look, there will be one boy I can’t get rid of -- my fifteen-year-old brother Brad. We might have to work around him -- or through him. I figure we can use him as an example of why you don’t want to mess with boys -- but to do that, I need to sic him on someone...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.