Preacher's Sinful Daughter - Cover

Preacher's Sinful Daughter

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Sinning Behind the School

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sinning Behind the School - A preacher's daughter decides sinning is for her after watching her father fuck a married woman.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

I must be the most sinful preacher’s daughter in the entire world. How else to explain why I was on my knees at the back of the school giving my former steady, Ricky, a blowjob with a dollar bill clutched in my hand—his payment for my service. And he was just the first blowjob I would be giving this morning before classes.

Two more guys waited their turn to spurt cum into my naughty mouth, their dollar bills ready.

It was all my hypocritical father’s fault. If I hadn’t caught Daddy fucking Mrs. Donna Paxtor, bent over his desk in his church office two weeks back, I never would have had my sexual awakening. I never would have learned the joys of being a whore. And spending my last week, spring break, helping Daddy with an “outreach ministry”—well, that was the lie we told Mother—had given me a taste for sucking cocks, swallowing cum, and getting paid for it. Not that I charged much, only a dollar. So the boy missed out on buying a couple of comic books or a few candy bars.

They knew my mouth was worth it.

I missed the Sunset Playhouse, the pornographic movies, and the glory hole in the last stall where anonymous cock after anonymous cock shoved through for me to suck and lick and enjoy. I had to get my fix of cum a new way now. By the end of yesterday, my first day back to school, I had already blown three guys, and now Tuesday, word had spread if you wanted a blowjob, be at the back of the school.

Of course Ricky would show up. I guess Carolyn, the slut who stole him from me because she would put out—the old me was such a foolish creature—wasn’t giving him enough. Or maybe he just finally wanted to get that blowjob from me he was so desperate for a few months back.

“Fuck, Alexandra,” Ricky moaned, his right hand clutching my thick, blonde braid as my mouth bobbed up and down his cock. “Holy shit, what the fuck happened to you? Such a whore. Oh, my god, you know what you’re doing. Shit.”

I loved his praise. I was the sixteen-year-old, whorish daughter of a preacher. And I loved it. Sex was amazing. I loved it when Daddy fucked me, whether when I sucked dick at the Sunset Playhouse, or when he rammed his cock into me around our house, under Mother’s nose, or at church. It was the best. I loved Daddy’s cock.

And he always paid me a dollar. I was already investing in new clothing, hiding the sexier bras and panties from my mother, along with a pair of white, vinyl go go boots I just had to buy.

My tongue swirled and fluttered about the crown of Ricky’s dick, my eyes flashing up to watch him while my large breasts heaved in my new bra. It lifted my tits, giving them even more shape and thrusting them against my pink dress’s bodice. They looked so round and juicy. I bet I could get another dollar to blow the boys topless.

My pussy clenched. I slipped my right hand beneath my skirt, caressing my inner thigh as my fingers crept higher and higher. A flushed tingle shot up to my pussy, already soaking my dainty panties. I moaned louder, my excitement building.

“Shit,” groaned Max. He was like Ricky, a clean-cut member of the football team. They were both chiseled-chin and broad-shouldered, though Max’s hair was black and Ricky’s only a dark brown. They didn’t grow their hair long like dirty hippies.

They were respectable boys.

“Fuck that slut’s mouth,” Max groaned. “I can’t believe the preacher’s daughter is charging for blowjobs.”

“Always knew she had cock-sucking lips,” groaned Ricky, his voice tight, strained. “Fuck, the little whore is eager for it.”

“She’s masturbating,” the third guy said. He was skinny Peter, a nerd with a buttoned-down shirt and a pocket protector, thick glasses on his face, the black-rims square. “Holy schnikes, I can’t believe this.”

“Shut up, poindexter,” groaned Ricky. “Trying to get my nuts off here.”

Normally, Peter wouldn’t be around Ricky and Max, but there were blowjobs for sale, and I guess that equalized things between the jocks and the nerd. Peter shut up, but his hot eyes watched me as his cock tented the front of his slacks. He dressed like the engineer I bet he would grow up to be.

My fingers reached my panties. I moaned and shuddered as I ran my finger up and down my groove, pressing my panties into my depths. I groaned, a naughty shiver racing through me, my clit throbbing beneath my finger as I played with myself, shooting wonderful, delicious flutters through my body.

“Shit,” Ricky groaned and then there was the wonderful moment of cum spurting into my mouth. Hot, salty, delicious cum.

I swallowed it, rubbing faster at my pussy, savoring the treat. It was wonderful that boys would pay me to do this, because I would gladly do it for free. But I was a whore, and as Daddy said, “Whores get paid.”

Ricky pulled his cock from my mouth. “Jesus, Alexandra, what happened to you?”

“Not such a cock-tease now, am I?” I grinned then licked my lips. “Mmm, that was a yummy load. Does Carolyn do that for you?”

“Yeah, but she doesn’t swallow.” He shook his head as he zipped up. “Damn, you are trash. Glad I dumped you.”

“So trashy,” I agreed, rubbing hard at my clit, the humiliating words only exciting me. Then I turned to Max. “Got your dollar, big boy, or do I get to enjoy the nerd’s cock first.”

“Shit,” Max grunted and pulled a crumpled bill from his hand. I snatched it in my left, crushing it in my grip against the bill Ricky had paid me. “I can’t believe this.”

“No,” Peter groaned.

Max unzipped and whipped out his cock. I swallowed it like I was starving for cum. I moaned as I sank as much of his dick into my mouth as I could. I debated deep-throating him, something Daddy taught me since I saw it in a porno, but I held off. That was for special occasions.

And Max wasn’t special.

My fingers pushed aside the gusset of my panties, and I stroked directly at my hot flesh. I sucked so hard as I ran my fingers through my wet bush and caressed my pussy lips. Flutters of delight shot through me. My eyes rolled back in my head, and I sucked harder, loving his cock. It was skinny, which meant my jaw didn’t ache like it did when I sucked Daddy’s big cock.

Not all dicks were equal, but they all spurted wonderful cum into my mouth, so I didn’t care.

“Shit,” gasped Max. “Oh, damn, that’s nice. I never ... imagined.”

“First blowjob,” laughed Ricky.”

“Yes,” gasped Max, leaning forward, his hips pumping. “Her mouth ... Holy Jesus, that’s nice. Oh, yes, whore. Suck it. My balls are aching to flood your mouth.”

I rubbed harder at my pussy. My thumb found my clit, stroking it as pleasure shuddered through me. It was so exciting to blow these boys behind the school. The warning bell rang, classes would be starting soon. I sucked harder, caressing my pussy, strumming my clit, building the pleasure in me as Max grunted.

I loved the sounds men and boys made. It was wicked and delicious. Such a treat. My sexy body gave them pleasure, then I satiated the lusts my whorish body inspired. It was why Daddy had to fuck me all the time. I drove him wild until he lost control. It was my fault for being such a tease.

He had to fuck me.

Just like Max had to cum in my mouth.

“Fucking whore,” he groaned, spurting swiftly. He grunted, face contorting as a thick flood of jizz poured into my mouth. I gulped down the cream, my pussy clenching, aching, burning for more stimulation.

I shoved two fingers into my cunt, savoring the hot flesh pressing around them. Juices trickled out, coating my digits. I pumped them, my hips moving. It was so good. My eyes rolled back in my head. I hummed around his dick. I sucked and slurped and loved his dick.

It was amazing.

“Fucking whore,” groaned Max. “I can’t believe it. The preacher’s daughter. Shit.”

“Believe it,” Ricky laughed as Max pulled his dick out of my mouth.

“Uh-huh,” I moaned, frigging my pussy so hard. “You had such a great cock to suck, Max. Oooh, so good. I loved it. Bring me a dollar any time.”

I winked at him, and he groaned, his cheeks growing red. He buckled up and then nodded to Ricky, the pair leaving in a hurry as Peter stepped up. He whipped out his dollar bill, far more confident than I would have imagined. And then he whipped out his dick.

It was bigger than both Ricky’s and Max’s.

“Ooh, what a beautiful cock,” I moaned, my pussy growing hotter. I ground the heel of my hand into my clit as I pumped my fingers into the depths of my cunt. The friction sent shudders through me. “Mmm, yes. I need to suck it.”

“Oh, wow, Alexandra,” he groaned as I stretched open my mouth. His eyes widened behind his thick glasses as I engulfed his cock. “Holy schnikes.”

I swirled my tongue around the crown, loving how he throbbed in my mouth. His precum leaked out, staining my taste buds. I shuddered at the salty flavor and shoved a third finger into my pussy. My back arched as I pursed my lips and sucked.

I came.

My pussy exploded about my fingers. The hot flesh spasmed. The pleasure boiled through my body, shooting straight to my brain. I moaned about Peter’s cock, my left hand crumpling the three dollar bills as my cheeks hollowed. I sucked as much of his shaft into my mouth as I moaned and groaned about it.

I loved it. I loved sucking cock. I loved being a whore. I kept pumping my fingers in and out of my cunt and massaging my clit with the heel of my hand. It was intense. The pleasure kept rippling out of my sinful hole as I sucked and moaned and worshiped his dick.

“Alexandra,” he gasped, body trembling. “Oh, wow. Oh, you’re good. I can’t believe this. Oh, yes. This is ... amazing. Wow.”

He was a virgin. I knew it. And I was the first girl to ever touch his dick. My pussy clenched. I wanted to take his virginity. I wanted to pull him down, have his dick ram into me, and savor him pumping away, giving him this wonderful gift.

Except he would have to pay. And more than a dollar. Only Daddy fucked me for that cheap. He was my pimp, after all. It was only fair he get a discount.

“Alexandra,” he groaned, body shaking. I slid my mouth up his cock, sucking hard as my orgasm peaked through me. Stars danced before my eyes. I swirled my tongue about his dick, teasing him and—

His dick erupted.

He had hardly been in my mouth and he spurted. It caught me by surprise, his cum splashing against my tonsils. I groaned, savoring the thrill of sucking down the virgin’s cum. My pussy gave a final spasm about my fingers as I swallowed his load. It was delicious. Wonderful. I savored it coating my throat.

“Holy fudge,” he groaned and then ripped his cock out of my mouth. “I ... I ... Sorry!”

“For what?” I gasped as he zipped up hastily. Then he darted away before I could offer him a deal to lose his virginity.

I pulled my fingers from my pussy, coated in my juices. I savored licking them clean of my tart juices. I reveled in the flavor. Ever since I saw the porno of the two women eating each other’s pussies, I took every chance to lick my juices, pretending the cream was from another woman.

I wanted to be with another woman. It would be so whorish. But how did you seduce women? They weren’t like men. All the girls I knew either hated sex or pretended to. They either didn’t give their boyfriends anything except maybe a pity handjob, or if they did put out, they did so just to keep him happy.

Or, at least, that was the gossip in the bathrooms. I had believed them when they claimed to only put up with sex until Daddy had fucked me. Now I wondered how many of them were lying about hating sex and just being hypocrites, pretending to be prudes.

But, still, girls didn’t pay for sex. So I had no idea how to whore myself out to them.

I licked the last drops of my juices from my hand and then headed inside, my skirt swirling about my knees. It was a long skirt, conservative, not like the flirtier dresses I had bought with the money I earned ministering to the pour, lost souls of the Sunset Strip. But the school would never let me wear anything higher than the knee.

And neither would Mother.

My braid bouncing behind me, I headed into school clutching my books. The hallways were thinning as I hurried to my first class with Mr. Thompson. I burst in right before the truant bell. He wore his typical tweed jacket and brown slacks. He was a handsome, older man, even with his bald spot. But maybe I just had a weakness for older men.

Like my hunky Daddy.

I sat down, my pussy still soaked from my orgasm, my panties sponging up my juices. I loved that wet feel. I inhaled, smelling hints of my tart pussy. Carolyn, the black-haired tramp who stole Ricky from me, gave me a dirty look as she sat two desks down from me.

I smiled back, remembering Ricky’s cock in my mouth.

I tried to pay attention to the lesson, I did, but I kept having nasty fantasies of sucking Mr. Thompson’s cock, kneeling on the floor, wearing my knee-high socks and black Mary Janes and nothing else. My double D’s jiggled beneath me as bobbed and sucked and worked my mouth up and down his dick.

Such a diligent student, Alexandra, I imagined him moaning as I pleasured him. Yes, yes, you are getting an A. Oh, yes. That’s it, whore.

I could suck all my male teacher’s cocks and lick my female teacher’s pussies for A’s. What a wonderful way to be educated. I pressed my thighs together beneath my skirt, my pussy growing juicier and juicier, my cheeks burning as I stared at his crotch, hopping to see a bulge.

I didn’t.

When the bell rang, I was so hot and bothered. It was a sticky mess in my panties. I wanted to masturbate, but there wasn’t time. I did pop into the girl’s restroom to touch up my lipstick. After I blow a guy, it always needs fixing and I didn’t have time before my first period.

As I stood before the mirror, applying my lipstick, Carolyn’s face appeared over my shoulder, her lush, red lips pursed. I bet those lips would feel amazing on my pussy.

“Well, I hear you’ve turned into a complete whore,” Carolyn sneered. “No wonder Ricky dumped you. Blowing guys behind the school. Disgusting.”

“Jealous you didn’t think of it first?” I asked, turning around and popping the cap back on my lipstick tube. I pursed my lips.

“Eww, gross,” she blanched. “I always knew you were a slut, walking around in those innocent dresses, looking so cute and harmless, while you flaunt those massive tits.”

I gave a slight wiggle, making my beasts jiggle. “Mmm, I do love them. Do you? Do you like looking at them?”

“What?” Confusion skidded over her face. “What are you talking about?”

Well, I had hoped she was a closet lesbian, ready to indulge her sinful desires. I guess not. She was honestly confused at why I would bring up looking at my tits and wasn’t aroused. I stepped forward anyways, unable to resist those red lips. I leaned in and kissed her briefly on the mouth.

She gasped, stepping back. “What was that?”

“Just giving you a little taste of your boyfriend’s spunk,” I grinned. “He enjoyed himself this morning.”

Her face went white. Her hazel eyes flashed and then color exploded across her cheeks. “You fucking tramp!” Her hands clenched. “Oh, you think you can go sniffing around my beau and win him back.”

“I don’t want him back,” I laughed, striding to the door, feeling all confident. I was a whore, nothing to be ashamed of. “I just want to suck his cock whenever he’s not getting enough satisfaction from you.”

She sputtered incoherently as I strolled out of the bathroom and into the hallway. My lips were still warm from touching hers. I licked them, savoring the sweet flavor of her mouth. Oh, I would love to lick her pussy and have her lick mine. It would be so wicked.

But she was such a prude. She had sex, but she clearly didn’t enjoy it and only put out to keep Ricky. I felt bad for her.

All day, girls gave me dirty looks, word spreading about my extracurricular activities. But I didn’t mind because the boys all gave me hungry looks. During lunch, I found the time to give a few boys blowjobs behind the school, and had two wonderful orgasms frigging my pussy. Everyone knew I was a whore, but only the boys appreciated it.

Girls I thought were my friends turned their noses at me. I didn’t care. Who needed frozen, repressed bitches for friends? I had cocks. I had cum. I had seven dollars in my purse and the day wasn’t even over with.

I strolled the halls, my head held high, enjoying the attention. I loved it. I drank it in. My tits bouncing before me, my hips swaying. Every guy wanted me and every girl hated me. But I knew why they hated me.

Because they wish they had the courage to be me. To be wild and confident. To be a whore.

Daddy would be so proud of me. I couldn’t wait to get home, ride his cock in his study, and whisper all the nasty things I had done today while he took his cut of my earnings. Mother was happy about the extra donations, Daddy giving her the money for Sunday donations. She thought I was collecting for the church now. At least, that was the lie Daddy told her.

Mother was another woman that could stand to be a whore. Then Daddy wouldn’t cheat on her with me and Donna Paxtor and, I imagine, a few other of the married women at church. Women who, like me, understood that a cock like Daddy’s had to be enjoyed when you had the opportunity.

“There’s the slut,” whispered at me from the crowd.

“Cock-sucking whore.”

“Look at her strut. Slattern.”

“So proud of her mouth.”

“Slut.”

“Whore.”

“Hussy.”

I savored the whispers.

Finally, the day ended. Normally, I would walk home with a few friends, maybe stop by the ice cream shop for milkshakes, but that wasn’t happening today. Or probably ever again unless I convinced a few friends being a whore was amazing.

Besides, I had an appointment behind the school.

The boys were already queuing up. Nerdy Peter led the line, his eyes downcast, cheeks pink, cock hard. I grinned. Good, I wanted to see him again and negotiate the loss of his virginity. Maybe I should charge five whole dollars for the treat.

“Hello, boys,” I purred, my voice smoky as I strode out, skirt swaying. “My, my, don’t you all look just so backed up. Your gals not taking care of things?”

“My girl wouldn’t know what to do with a dick,” one guy called.

There were seven of them. I licked my chops, eager for the feast. I fell to my knees before Peter, looking up at him. “Well, cutie, what do you have for me?”

He pulled out his dollar bill. I snatched it, then reached for his crotch, unzipping him. I was just reaching into his underwear to free his dick, when an authoritative voice snarled, “Alexandra Powell, what are you doing?”

The boys fled, Peter holding up his slacks as he ran. Mr. Thompson strode up, glaring at the scattering boys then fixing his stern gaze on me, arms folded before him. I still had the dollar bill clutched in my hand, kneeling on the ground, while the footsteps of my customers dwindled into the distance.

I gave Mr. Thompson a smile. He returned disgusted outrage.

“When Carolyn told me what you were doing out here, I couldn’t believe it. Not you, Alexandra. And for money.” His eyes flicked to the dollar bill in my hand. “What were you thinking?”

“That these poor boys needed their dicks suck, and I was so good at it,” I purred. “Why not start my own business.” I licked my lips. “I’m not prejudice, sir. I’ll blow your cock, too.”

“Jesus,” he growled, the first time I had ever heard him swear. The look he gave me only made me wetter. He thought I was such a filthy, despicable whore, something loathsome. Humiliation churned my stomach, and my nipples ached in my bra. “Alexandra, your father is the reverend at my church. What would he think?”

I fought the urge to give a sassy answer about Daddy’s hypocrisy. The right and honorable Reverend Gary Powell was always preaching against sexual immorality.

“On your feet right now, young lady.” So stern. I shuddered. “Now!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.