Cassie Is a Naughty Girl - Cover

Cassie Is a Naughty Girl

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cassie has three generations of men from her family in a few days.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Cream Pie  

I was always wanting to grow up and be like the neighborhood teenage girls in my neighborhood. They were always flirting with all the young guys in the development. One day, they were just kids playing with Barbie dolls and a few summer’s passed and they looked like Barbie dolls.

Mary Evans was a Hispanic girl who had a dark complexion with black curly hair and brown eyes. She was tall and had a really full bosom. She walked around so sure of herself and all the boys in the neighborhood were always flirting with her. She had this sexy walk she’d do where she’d wiggle her hips. Her ass would sway to the left and then to the right. She never seemed to wear bras so her pert nipples stood erect in her tight shirts.

The boys that drove were always honking their horns at her and whistling. Talk around the neighborhood was Mary was easy. My friends and I assumed she’d spread her legs for anybody. Rumors around the neighborhood were that Mary, would wear short skirts with no underwear and would let the boys play with her pussy.

We also heard that the first person that could make her cum, she’d let have sex with her. So many boys and their friends would line up and take a shot at the sexy teenager. There was a fort in the woods that Mary and her friends would hang out in. I heard there was a mattress and “Mattress Mary,” that was her nickname would let the boys play with her pussy there. The gossip was that Rod Jones made her cum with his fingers. He was the lucky boy that week that fucked her.

She was such a slut and Rod had his way with her, and all the rest of the neighborhood boys watched. They were clapping and cheering, while Rod had his way with Mary. She sucked his cock and then he fucked her in every direction. She was covered in cum at the end of it.

That went on most of the summer. Mary really seemed to enjoy sex. Eventually, Mary left for college and that was the end of her.


My name is Cassie Wilson and recently my body started to change. It was like one day my small breasts blossomed into a nice firm set of breasts. I got a little taller and my buttocks were more round and looked really nice in my jeans. I kind of looked a little bit like “Mattress Mary” now. I liked that I was now developing into a sexy looking girl. I always dreamed that boys would be interested in me.

I also started feeling all these pings in my vaginal region. When I first started masturbating, I was sixteen. I played with my pussy a lot and made myself have orgasms most nights. I really enjoyed playing with myself. I would fantasize about some boys in my classes at school and fuck myself with my fingers. It was a whole little ritual I would do.

I would light candles that smelled like vanilla and turn my lights on low and put soft music on. I would always lock my door and remove my nightgown. I slipped out of my panties and would lay on the bed. I’d start out playing with my breasts, holding them in my hands and playing with my erect nipples. I rubbed my nipples on my palms and would make them nice and hard.

Once they were hard, I would pinch them and pull at them. This made me really horny and I could feel little ping’s inside of my pussy. Once I felt those, I would put my hand over my pussy. I’d rub my finger along my pussy lips and feel my cunt. I’d play with my flimsy pussy lips. I really liked how that made me feel, however, I needed more.

I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked on my finger. I opened my legs and pushed my finger into my pussy. My pussy was very warm feeling, while I pushed my fingers to my knuckles and then out again. I did this several times over and over again.

I liked how that felt and pushed several move fingers inside of myself and fucked myself roughly. I would squirm around on my bed, while I got myself off. A few times I was able to fist myself. I actually was able to get my whole fist into my pussy. My pussy would open really wide, while I fucked myself with my fist. When I did that, my pussy juices would rush out of my cunt.

That was the ritual I did most nights. Sometimes, I would even push my hairbrush handle inside of myself. My pussy seemed to really enjoy the objects that I could find around the house.

I basically masturbated several times a day, until I was seventeen. I really enjoyed masturbation, but really wanted to have actual sex. One night, my mother was working late and my father was out. I had already played with my pussy a bunch of times, but was looking for a little more excitement.

Everybody was out of the house and I went into my parent’s room. I went to my parent’s porno stash and found a movie. I put the DVD into the disc player and frantically started to rip through my mother’s drawers. Finally, I found her stash of vibrators. She had a really big dildo that was black inside of her drawers. It was probably as thick as my fist and it was very long.

It was finally time to play with a toy. I was already naked, because I took off my stuff in my own room. The movie was really hot to watch. The couple were in the sixty-nine position and were enjoying each other orally. I found some lube in my mother’s drawer and wiped it all over my pussy and the dildo. I opened my legs and pushed the toy inside of myself. I couldn’t believe how wonderful it felt. I moved it in and out of myself. I was moaning and groaning, while I fucked myself. I made myself cum several times, while I played. The movie was really exciting to watch, which made me very horny.

I guess I fell asleep and when I woke up my stepfather was sitting on the edge of the bed just looking at me.

“Cassie, what exactly are you doing?”

I didn’t know how to answer him. He caught me red handed watching pornos and fucking myself with my mother’s dildo. I was completely naked just looking at him. My father had his hands over his eyes and was shaking his head.

“Do you know this is a very awkward situation? My teenage daughter is naked watching porn and fucking her cunt with my wife’s dildo. What am I to think?”

“I’m sorry daddy. I just was experimenting. You’re not going to say anything are you?”

My father got up and just looked at me. I still didn’t cover myself up. I actually was more aroused then anything. I needed for my father to pleasure me. I wondered if he’d cross the line and make me a very happy girl.

“I should tell your mother. However, she’d be very upset. Please put your clothes on.”

“Why don’t you come over here. You know I’ve always had a crush on you.”

“I can’t do that. Jesus, you’re probably a virgin. What kind of a father would I be to take my daughter’s virginity?”

“I’ve always wanted to have sex with you. I’d love for you to be my first. What do you say?”

“What an awful idea. You should be having your first time with a boy that you like. I’m your father Cassie. This is just really demented.”

“I’ve thought about you plenty. Please make love to me. Please be my first lover.”

My father just looked at me shaking his head. I still didn’t cover myself up. In fact, I continued to fuck myself with my mother’s dildo. I held my breasts and masturbated for him. He was just watching me and shaking his head. Eventually, he stopped shaking his head and intently just watched. I fucked myself and made myself cum. My pussy juices were running down my legs. I made my eyes look very sexy and tart like. My father looked entertained and probably very aroused. He was a man after all.

“How about you lick my pussy? I’ve only seen that in movies. Please daddy!”

My father must have had a weak moment. He stood up and removed all of his clothes and got between my legs. He moved his long tongue up and down my pussy folds. He slurped on my sweet nectar that was dripping out of my cunt. I loved how amazing his tongue felt on my pussy lips.

He pushed his tongue deep inside of my cunt and tongue-fucked me. I was bucking my pussy into his face. He rubbed my clitoris, which made me cum. I came on his tongue. He didn’t stop there. He continued using his tongue, which drove me crazy. I was arching my back and grinding onto his face. He tongue-fucked me over and over again. I came several times on his tongue.

“Daddy, please make love to me! I need you inside of me.”

My father moved closer to me and we shared a passionate kiss. His tongue explored my mouth. His fingers played with my erect nipples. I pushed my fingers into my pussy and played with myself. My vagina was on fire and I needed him to fuck me.

My father climbed on top of me and pushed his cock into my pussy. I must have broken my hymen with years of masturbating. His cock felt amazing, while he pushed himself further up inside of my cunt. My legs were at my side, while he thrust his cock in and out of me. We kissed passionately, while we made love. I was so happy that my father was the first man I ever had sex with.

“Baby girl, climb on top of me and fuck your daddy. If I’m going to hell, I might as well have absolute pleasure from you.”

I climbed on top of my father and positioned my pussy over his large cock. I loved how amazing his cock felt. Once he was inside of me, I rocked and moved my pussy up and down over his shaft. My father sat up and played with my large breasts. My daddy grabbed my ass and helped me fuck him.

“Oh daddy, I’m going to cum. Oh God!”

I could feel my pussy contracting and clenching onto his huge cock. I let out a scream and came on my father’s cock. He slapped at my buttocks, while I rode out my orgasm. My father started to buck up inside of me and released his cum inside of my cunt.

“Get off of me and spread those legs! Show me your cream pie!”

I got off of him and spread my legs. The hot cream dripped out of my cunt. My father moved his tongue all over my pussy folds and drank our combined juices. He was making all kinds of slurping noises. I was finally a woman. I was so happy and pleased.

“Baby girl, that was so hot. You better not tell your mom this happened. She’d be very mad and probably jealous. You better get out of here. She’ll be home soon.”

“Okay. Thanks for not telling on me!”

I got up and left for my own room. I was nude and my brother was in the doorway.

“That’s a very hot secret. Did you just fuck dad?”

“You better not tell, Brad. Mom would have a stroke.”

“You better get your hot ass in my room and show me the same pleasure. I won’t tell if you give me a little of that sweet sugar.”

“Okay.”

I walked into my brother’s room. He grabbed me and we shared a passionate kiss. His hands were all over me. He played with my pussy and sucked on my nipples. I was already horny and wanting more. I wondered if I too, was a slut like Mattress Mary. I wondered if she had sex with her father and brother’s. I wondered if I was going to let all the boys in the neighborhood fuck me too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.