Monkey Wrench - Cover

Monkey Wrench

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Chapter 34

“These lives govern those lives.” Neither my sister nor I had any hope of getting back to sleep. We sat on her bed, one wall from a sleeping mom and dad, talking in whispers through the night. “I wish it were the other way around. Tell me about Reggie.”

“He came right back in the cabinet we had shoved him in.” She shook her head. “If Dashawn wasn’t there we’d have killed him again.”

“Connie would’ve taken control. If he could be controlled, he’d be controlled.” I expected. “How did it happen?”

“He was bumping into the cabinet door. It sounded like he was struggling and just exploring where the walls were. It was low and not the clatter that we’ve all heard when new people get into the box. So, Connie knocked back and it was quiet.

“‘Hello? Dean?’ she had asked. The bumping ramped up but it was just a strangled ‘Let me out!’ and when we didn’t respond he called again. ‘Where are you? Come back slut!’”

Zoë affected a broad grin to fight her worried eyes. “Connie does not like being called a slut by the way.”

“I don’t think she likes other people putting her in boxes.” I said. I laughed at my unintended pun. My sister rubbed my thigh and continued.

“We let him tire his anger out. A couple minutes later he attempted a light knock knock knock. Hannah was the one who got the skipping ropes. She gave them to Connie and Kia before opening the cabinet door.”

“Hannah, huh? How was Suzi?” I grimaced.

“Still pregnant, still angry at her mom. All brave face and raised dander. I don’t know who screamed first when we opened the door to Reggie. He smelled like death.”

“We figured they probably printed him another body,” I considered. “Do you think they just revived the one we killed?”

“I’d say that’s likely. Whatever they had tried to do, it wasn’t finished. He wasn’t fixed completely. He had trouble seeing and his balance was off. He still yelled at us.” I stroked her hair, we had been whispering but she was quiet in a different way now. “Where am I? What happened? Why does it hurt?”

“Maybe they had to reset his brain to before?” I said. “What was he like that first morning?”

“Right away? Quiet. And then he exploded on Brandon.” Zoë snuggled her head into my shoulder. “I’m sure he was as scared as all of us had been but...”

“He didn’t get to go down that evil route this time.” I frowned, “You think it’s still in him?”

“I’m not risking finding out. I wanted to kill him again but Connie mobilized the other girls first. He tried to push them off but when he laid hands on Laurie he seemed shock to be touching a girl.” Zoë frowned, “I handed Dashawn one of the hand weights but he only took it when Yuming told him he had promised to protect your girls and his future niece.”

“You didn’t deal with Reggie first?” I thought out loud. “No, I’m glad you’d stayed back.”

“Laurie and I did. She was hugging onto me right up until you woke me up.”

“We’ll have to do something for her when I get there tomorrow night.” I promised. “Tonight I guess.”

Her alarm clock still said 3:37. There were only nineteen hours and twenty three minutes before we’d get back to sleep.

“Reggie finally started listening when Dashawn stepped in. He calmed him down, said everyone was freaked out and scared and the girls needed Reggie to listen until you got home.” We looked at each other when she said home. I was at home in there. I wanted to know how she felt about here and now. I needed to know Reggie was neutralized.

“He let you tie him up?” I asked.

“Hannah was crazy good with knots. She untied Connie’s first attempts because Connie had just brute forced a knot that was turning Reggie’s hand purple.”

“So no skipping today?” I asked.

“Yeah, but Dashawn was the only one there hoping to see titties bounce,” Zoë grinned.

“You don’t think anyone’s into girls?” I was thinking about what Renée had done with Pat. I smiled and Zoë grinned.

“I am.” She lied. She shook her head. “I guess not. I wanna try some stuff but I think I like liking girls. They don’t get me hot and bothered though.”

“Well, maybe some titties bouncing for Dashawn wouldn’t be the worst.” I said. “He’s been good to my girls.”

“He’s been a real gentleman.” Zoë sighed. “If he wasn’t drooling over Chinese girls, I’d go out with him.”

I laughed at that. She grabbed my face to quiet me down.

“I meant out here. In the box, I’m one of your girls.” She assured me. I brushed her hair.

“We’re fucked up.” I agreed.

“Pat broke into your room because you knocked on her dad’s door?” She hissed after a moment. “Did you fuck her?”

“Stepdad’s. I played with her for a bit, but no, haven’t put this dick in anybody but you.”

“I think she’s gotta be crazy, right?” Zoë ignored my ponderance of our new relationship to focus on Pat. “I think she could be good for you, but you’d need to be careful.” She stabbed a finger into my chest to lock down her next point. “Never let her think for a second she’s more than a sidepiece.”

“That’s your advice?” I grinned. “I love how monstrous you are to these girls.”

“How’s it monstrous?” She shook her head. “You’ve been a dick to Kia, yeah. But the rest of everyone, you’re honest with.”

“I’m going to pursue,” I said the word very purposefully, Zoë nodded. “Xiomara today.”

“I doubt I can get mom and dad out of the house again,” My sister countered. “But if that’s what you want, you’ll have privacy and condoms. You want to walk in on her tied up again? That was really easy.”

“I’m going to be the one who ties her up from here on out.”

“Damn,” Zoë shoulder bumped me. “Gave me the tingles.”

“Yeah?” I puffed up.

“Sure,” she nodded. She pushed my butt up so she could slide my pajamas and boxers down. “Pat left you dry. We don’t let that go in this house.”

“Totally fucked up for life.”

“And what a life it’s going to be!” Zoë stripped off her own panties. She hiked my old jersey up and tied it under her tits. “Are the condoms all in your room?”

“God no,” I knelt over and picked one from the pocket of my flannel pants.

“Even your pajamas have pockets? I hate boys.” She laughed. I bit into the corner of the condom packet to tear it open. She grabbed my cock and stroked me to full mast. We waited a moment. Listening that the house was still quiet. She grinned, stood up and backed herself onto me.

“You are ready to go!” I grinned.

“Yeah,” She sighed. “Thinking about your good friend’s big black cock.” She leaned over her shoulder and stuck her tongue out at me.

“Think whatever you like,” I pulled her hips flush into me. She keened out a long whimper of a breath. I reached around her and grabbed my sister by the chest. “Feel what I make you feel.”

“Shit,” She took a long breath. We could only go slow, rocking up and down lightly. I squeezed her nipples but this was as light a fuck as I could. “You throw that at Xiomara and she’ll break her neck slipping on her own pussy juices.”

“Yeah?” I thought. I still hated the condom. I wanted to get back in the dream. I wanted to take my girls as intensely as they could be handled. I’d rather give up this world to be woken up inside. I felt guilty. Mom and Dad and everyone that Zoë, Wanda, and I got to see while the others suffered in uncertainty. I feared to learn who would give up what we were building to come home.

“Oh, yes,” She sighed. She was rubbing her clit as we went. She held my hand to her tit. “Make sure to hold my mouth shut when I get close.”

“You don’t cum that loudly.”

“Doesn’t have to be that loud to disturb them,” She flicked her head beyond her shoulder to the wall. The shirtless boy posters were a bit of a turn off. I buried my face into her hair. She shuddered if I kissed her neck.

“What if we doubled? We could get the car at least then. You and me. Dashawn and Xiomara.” I could hear the groans in her throat as she spoke. I reached up and took her jaw in my hand. Forced her head forward with my forehead, squeezing her jaw up, that should shut her up when I needed to.

“I think we’re going to have a hell of a time wife swapping.”

“You and me are going to be the only ones who’ll ever touch Xiomara like that.” Zoë grinned.

“God, there’s a reason I love you.”

“Yeah, of course, familial obligations.” Zoë was starting to pant as she rocked her hips up. I was a long way off. I reached around her. I rocked my forehead forward, shoving her head forward and pushing up on her jaw. She tickled my thighs in thank you. That was a one handed move. I reached between her thighs. She had her knees together so it was a bit of a struggle. She held my hand as I touched her clit.

She started going faster and her bed creaked. We halted immediately. With our ears perked up, her breathing slowed and her edge retreated. Slowly, we got into a nice slow rotation to her hips.

“We’re going to need a better plan than condoms.” I bemoaned the dulling of my sensitive organ. “I need you on an IUD.”

I could feel her nod in my hand.

“And you’ll convince Xiomara to get one as well?”

She shook her head. I stopped moving but most of our action was in her hips and my fingertips. I eased up on her head and her mouth. “Why?”

“Church girl Xiomara? She won’t use birth control.”

“She goes to church?” I grimaced. I hadn’t even known I had opinions on religion.

“You didn’t know? Seriously? She was an altar girl and everything. Luckily the local priest was into boys, right?”

“What I--”

Zoë started laughing at me like a madwoman. I clapped her jaw closed and pushed her head forward with my forehead. She still shook as she laughed. Her hips still rocked. I could feel the muscles in her body switching from laughter to pleasure. I grinned. I was so proud of myself for getting her to cum. The light rap on her bedroom door made me jump. I let go of her mouth.

“Are you up, Zo?” Dad’s voice was mostly yawn.

“Yeah,” She answered lightly. Her throat was still raspy from her orgasm.

“Go to sleep.” He grunted and trudged back up the hall.

We stayed quiet as Zoë’s body calmed down. She rolled up off my condomed dick and spun. She frowned to see the state I was in. I pulled off the condom.

“Trash can,” she pointed. “We’ll go get a shower.”

“Dad’s up and--” She shut me down with a finger on my lip.

“I’m not Pat. I’m not leaving you like that.” She assured me. She tiptoed to the door and unlocked it. She flashed me an OK sign. I pulled my pajama pants up and tented magnificently. I walked up behind her and untied my jersey. It fell down past her butt. She managed to keep her laugh quiet.

“Let me pee before we go.” I went first. I had to psych myself up in the mirror. I couldn’t piss as erect as I was. Zoë snuck in and closed the door. We both flinched as the shower curtain rings rasped across the bar. She gave me a sharp smile and shed off her clothes.

I was struck by her nudity. Old, deep running, pre-box feelings roiled my thoughts. She gave me a raised eyebrow as she turned on the taps.

“Just thinking ‘That’s your sister!’” I admitted.

“Yeah she is!” Zoë smirked. She squeezed her nipples and shook her tits at me. I was smiling when I climbed in behind her. I grabbed her hips.

“No,” She pulled my fingers from her skin. “I’m set, let me do it this way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.