Monkey Wrench - Cover

Monkey Wrench

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Chapter 33

Pat’s naked wet butt slipped across the monitor and she fell right onto the floor. Andrea was the only one of us not laughing, Pat included. Andrea smiled as she helped Pat back to her feet. The Chinese girl gave me an incredulous look.

“You both got naked out here.” She shook her head. She reached over and picked a flake off of my shoulder. “Seems you’ll have to stay in the puddle not to get the black stuff all over you. Yes, I know it’s orange, Pat.”

“Oh,” Frowned the redhead as she was robbed of a chance to show up a smarter girl. Pat skidded across the wet floor and grabbed me. I pulled her in close. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to get going with her. She was responsible for my first non-self induced orgasm. I bent my knees and lifted her up so she could wrap her thighs around me. “Oh my God, Renee! What the hell!”

“You’re slippery,” Renee had come up from behind Pat and added extra support lifting up the martial artist’s thighs. “How do you think he’d feel if he dropped you and you got hurt?”

“You probably’d have to throw her down,” Xiomara suggested. “To hurt her. Gravity’s so much less.”

“Jesus! Renee!” Pat squealed as her hips were lifted up above me. I reached under her to aim. I met Xiomara’s eyes. She had a half cocked smirk that said, “Do it!” I turned back to Pat and she was boiling with readiness.

“You can’t just put it in her like that!” Vanessa feared. “Kiss and stuff. You gotta take care of her. You don’t want it to hurt...”

“Um,” I looked into Pat’s big eyes. She had a crooked embarrassed smile. She shrugged and then she grew nefarious.

“Yeah, Dean, are you going to get me wet first?”

“He just has to ask and we’ll hose you down,” Xiomara said, standing with Andrea. The cereal box under Andrea’s arm crinkled as Xiomara took a handful for herself.

I wanted to comment about this being the weirdest thing in my life. Spaceship. Weird flake garbage in the air. Settling a new world. I couldn’t really convey how Pat’s playfulness was getting under my skin. How much I liked it.

“Lift her higher, Renee. I’m going to kiss her.” I ordered and the blonde cheerleader heaved upward Pat reclosed her legs just under my ribs. I kissed her on the bottom of the chin.

“You OK, X?” Vanessa asked.

“Just jealous,” She admitted. I turned away from matching my lips to Pat. She bit my cheek.

“Great going X,” Pat blew a raspberry right in front of my nose. “Now I gotta work twice as hard.”

“Xiomara?”

“Fuck the girl,” Xiomara said. “I’m not doing it out here. I wanna do it in the bed in the box.”

“Alright but--” Pat stopped me talking by biting my lower lip. I twisted on her. I was smirking and she still had my lip in her teeth. “Stop that.”

“I wanna kiss!” She demanded and I succumbed. Our lips hardly touched when Pat freaked. I heard Renee put her hand back in a panic as the redhead started sliding down my trunk. “Why were you touching my junk!”

“Junk’s boy parts, right?” Renee asked the room. I don’t think it mattered; we all understood Pat’s objection.

“My cunt!” Pat squealed the correction.

“Vanessa said you should be ready for sex. I wanted to see if you were,” Renee added helpfully.

“Well I was a second ago...” Pat over enunciated.

“This is so weird,” Andrea shook her head. She caught the look in my eye. She looked down and smiled and looked back up and I was still looking. She frowned. “Do you want me to change places with her?”

“What? No!” Pat interjected. “I’ll be ready. Lift me up, Renee and he can neck me for a bit. That makes me go.”

Renee proceeded to help Pat climb up til her neck was at my mouth. I had a helping but not load bearing hold of Pat’s waist. She was really small. It made her eyes look even bigger and more mischievous. Plus they were really green, so I was seeing actual color when I looked up at her face.

“Maybe we should look some stuff up, X. Xiomara.” Andrea tried the longer name and they both seemed to like it. “We have to save Zoe.”

I knew from the conversations we had today that if I initiated for Xiomara she’d be excited to have me. Pursue her. Go after her. Take her. I was almost able to jumpstart a thought that would lead me to putting Pat down and going after my sister’s best friend. The girl I had known longest and known best of all of the girls originally in the box. Yet, there was an incredible amount I had learned over the last days. So much I hadn’t known I was in the dark about. Pat bit my ear.

“Stop biting!” I flinched. It had shocked more than it had hurt but it had hurt.

“Start kissing!” She replied in a more eager tone.

I vampired straight for her neck. She shuddered as I threatened my teeth to her jugular. She squirmed in our arms. Renee’s hands were running under Pat’s thighs, across my hips. I looked over at the cheerleader, through the waves of Pat’s hair. She was biting her lip.

“Is she ready yet?” Renee hoped.

“Do you get horny in like six seconds?” Vanessa asked sarcastically. “Do I have to watch or can I help X and Andrea?”

“Do you need my permission?” I said with Pat’s neck filling my lips. “Be where you’re most comfortable.”

“And don’t go off on your own,” Renee added. “Can I do more than hold her? Like this.”

“Jesus!” Pat thrashed in our tightening grips. Renee had kissed the back of Pat’s neck as I had licked the pit of the redhead’s throat. I climbed across her jaw in a series of nips. She beat the back of my spine with her crossed heels.

“How can I help?” Even six paces away, Vanessa’s voice was struggling against distortion. Xiomara answered her by putting Vanessa on the right screen.

“Was that OK?” Renee looked over PAt’s shoulder to me. “I could do more.”

“A little more,” Pat agreed but she looked at my face. “So long as you won’t call me names for it.”

“Like Cutie or Hot Stuff or Sex Kitten or Trishie?” I teased. I put a hand on the top of her head and slid her down a little to kiss her mouth. She shrieked a little as Renee nibbled on her shoulder.

“Don’t tell Connie I was ready for this, OK?” The blonde pleaded. “If we had the beds here, I’d be watching, not helping.”

“You can call me Sex Kitten,” Pat confirmed. “Renee’ll be Saucy Minx.”

“OK, sex kitten,” Renee nibbled on the back of Pat’s ear as I picked up the flesh of her breast in my left hand. My right had joined Renee’s hands under Pat’s butt and thighs keeping her airborne. My cock waved in the still the air.

“Oh God!” Pat shook her head. Droplets of water were thrown off like from dog’s coat. “Oh my!”

I shut her up by kissing her hard. I squeezed her nipple. Her breasts were small but she was small. She wormed in our arms. Every touch and embrace was energy in her batteries. She thrashed again.

“I’d say she’s ready to go!” Renee grinned as she teased Pat open. “We’re going to lift you up, Sex Kitten, and lower you onto him.”

“Oh fuck! Yes please!” The looks of Hannah’s and Suzi’s faces had none of the exuberance that Pat was throwing at me. I grinned. I lifted, Renee lifted and took my cock in hand. I shuddered. I had been eager from before we had pitched our clothes into the puddle we had horse played in.

“Oh, is she touching you now too? That Saucy Minx!” Pat rubbed the tip of her nose on my nose as she hissed out her desire.

“A minx is like a ferret, right?” Andrea was asking the girls by the computer.

“C’mon Sex Kitten,” Renee really enjoyed the nicknames. “Close your eyes and clench your teeth.”

“Not in my butt!” The redhead warned the blonde. I smirked.

“Not this time,” I threatened.

“Renee gets the butt first, hers is the biggest!” Pat declared.

“No she doesn’t. Hannah does and Xiomara’s got that great Latin ass though,” I countered. I felt the tip of my cock press to the folds of Pat’s sex. She shivered. I was lead closer to Pat’s asshole. The redhead wiggled incessantly. I grabbed her bottom lip with my teeth.

“What the! Goddammit!” Pat growled as I entered her and pushed aside the tight membrane in my way. Gravity assisted I burrowed deep into her. She barked. “What’s the point of getting kicked in the bits for a decade if I was going to have to feel that!”

“Are you OK!” I stroked the side of her face in a panic. Things were awkward and apparently sore with Suzi. Hannah had fared better. Pat was a hyper ball of stimulation, good and bad, sharp and dull, sexy and painful.

“I’m! No, I’m here to get sexed.” She headbutted me, “Oh, shit that was an accident. I--Saucy Minx, begin the up and down.”

Pat screamed like she was on the best roller coaster of her life as Renee put her knees and legs into every squat and lift. I moved more laterally. I pulled against the roof of Pat’s sex. She stuffed her tongue in my mouth and her fingernails into my shoulderblades. She at least kept her talons shorter than the other girls.

“Oh, this is good, this is really good Renee. I mean, I knew sex was supposed to be good. But it hadn’t been. This is good. I like good.” Pat spoke three to four syllables with every outpouring breath. Her body lurched and roiled against my chest. Her nipples were hard little pebbles and I could feel them drawing on my skin.

“She seems to like it.” Renee grinned conspiratorially.

“That’s a finger! That’s a fucking finger!” Pat gasped as I felt one of Renee’s digits start tracing around the bottom of my cock as it plunged into the redhead.

“Is it a good finger?” Renee teased. I asked the same question. It was almost like Pat had to turn lights back on behind her green eyes.

“Saucy Minx is crazy sex monster.” Pat growled.

“And what is Sex Kitten?” I demanded. I couldn’t speak without rubbing our lips together. I shouldn’t have been this strong. I should’ve hurt my back. I should’ve strained my legs. I could keep doing this forever. I hoped her body would hold out.

“Sex Kitten is in love with Horny Toad.” She gasped. Renee cackled and stopped quite supporting Pat’s weight. Our balance disrupted, we collapsed, measuredly onto the ground.

“The floor is hard,” I complained as I, gentlemanly, rolled onto my back and set Pat on top of me. She slid her hands palm down onto my solar plexus. She’s raise her hips and jab the breath from my lungs.

“What the hell, Pat!” Renee dragged her hands forward, tilting the redhead over me. I squawked a deep breath.

“Sorry,” She said with a wiggle of her hips. My cock stuffed up her, the tight feel of her sex, the sweet oxygen in every lungful. I recovered quickly.

“Don’t be sorry!” I told her as I rolled up my shoulders and took handfuls of her hips. I brought my feet flat and knees up. “Or I’ll make you sorry.”

“That doesn’t make sense, that would just be--Shit!” Renee started giggled as I hammered my hips upward. Pat shook and rolled as I powered into her.

“Zoe was wrong, she’s a moaner not a screamer.” Xiomara’s voice reached mine. I turned my head but I’d landed unable to easily see the girls at the computer. Renee knelt by my head and turned my head to Pat.

Pat’s head lolled forward. Her damp hair was starting to pick up flakes and hung like a curtain in front of her tits. Her fingers clenched and scraped in half-fists on my shoulder and pectoral muscle. Her knees pinched my hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.