Monkey Wrench - Cover

Monkey Wrench

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Chapter 26

All of the titties were on display. Yes, I had been stuffed into a subjectively tiny glass shower with more attractive female flesh than I had any belief I would ever see naked in my life. I still found myself dumbstruck. I still found myself grinning like an idiot. I still found myself noticing the amused, blushed, or stern faces of my girls second.

Even better, these girls were happy! Andrea’s pout or Laurie’s flat stare were not able to hide a scent of mirth. I almost didn’t think of murdering my best friend. Renée pressed her cheek to my forehead and rubbed my back. She had just laid glasses of water and juice in front of Suzi and me.

I sat next to Suzi, who was the grumpiest, across the table from Connie and Andrea. On my left, by the lockers, were Zoë and Xiomara, preening. On Suzi’s right, by the kitchen, Laurie and Elizabeth were firetruck red.

Our four tops had taking to serving us bottoms. I hadn’t countered the idea because I was famished. It was sandwiches and fruit once more. There were bowls of nuts today: pistachio, almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, and pecans or walnuts. None were shelled.

“What are you doing?” Zoë gasped and I turned to see Elizabeth scratching her arm with her fork.

“Dean’s not wearing his glasses. Laurie doesn’t have her inhaler.” I was about to get up because Elizabeth’s answer didn’t answer anything. She crushed the pecans and smeared them over her shallow cut. She stared hard and brushed them away. “Can you get me a bandage?”

I was off of my stool now. Elizabeth hadn’t asked me but I was needlessly chasing Pat to the cosmetics and medicines locker. Pat seemed startled after she had turned and tossed the package of alien brand Short Adhesive Laceration Mitigators over the table and into Elizabeth’s hands. I blushed and scurried back to the table.

“No inflammation...” She was saying as she wiped herself down. “I think it might be OK.”

“Don’t risk it what if you--” Connie had slapped the table but Elizabeth had already eaten a pecan.

“Oh my God, that’s what nuts taste like!” She grabbed another fistful.

“Wait until you try Dean’s,” my sister insinuated. Elizabeth looked away from me and smiled around the palm that was still feeding her face.

“She’s allergic?” I caught up. It was stare at Dean like he was an idiot hour.

“Oh, that makes sense!” Xiomara realized that she was somehow slower than me and yelped behind her hands. I laughed, half turned.

“C’mon Mistress, let your humble stool carry you as your beautiful maid clears away the table.” I patted my thigh for Renée. She was still eating the last corner of her sandwich over her plate. She looked around. Pat kicked Zoë.

“You stool. X maid.” Pat dragged Zoë’s bare leg around, my sister was wearing little shorts and a mostly unzipped hoodie with no undershirt or bra. I turned away to miss that momentary nipple slip.

“How come I have to be the maid?” Xiomara stood up. She had chose the spaghetti strapped dress in white. Her nipples tented the near translucent fabric.

“Some people are born to be certain things.” Pat smirked. “And there’s no better stools than Baxters.”

She bounced up and down on my sister’s thigh. Zoë tried to throw her higher with every jump. We shared a smile.

“OK, that’s true.” Xiomara picked up the plates as Marin settled herself down on Connie’s lap and Hannah made use of Laurie.

“I’m so glad you left your other thousand pounds back on Earth!” Laurie grinned. Glasses, at the behest of several of us were refilled and Xiomara, with shaking hands, laid Display Social and Sexual Courage on the table. The maids took their seats. I held Renée tightly.

“Go first,” I whispered in her ear. “No one’s stopping you.”

“Really, but, I mean...” Renée blushed and ran her blond hair behind her ears. I kissed her shoulder, through the sleeve of her hoody. She was only unzipped as far as to prove she had cleavage.

“Nope!” Pat lunged and dragged the box, throwing the top across the floor.

“Don’t a make a needless mess,” Andrea frowned.

“Why not? I got a maid now.” She mussed up Xiomara’s hair until her hand got slapped away. I grinned. “Anyway, Renée can’t go first because she’s letting her bottom boss her around.” Pat grabbed a pink card. I hoped that was a display action. Pink is as low as we go. No prissy white cards. Neither Marin nor I would draw a card tamer than anyone else’s but I wasn’t sure about Hannah or Renée.

Bottom: Kiss the best feature of your top. Top: Have your bottom kiss the selected feature of the player you feel shares that feature. Give them this card.

“Cool, I like this one.” Pat read it aloud and slapped it down. “OK X you need to--” Zoë, sitting under the petite redhead, reclined Pat backwards so she squealed. I could see Pat fighting the urge to spin out of the roll and toss Zoë to the ground. My sister slapped her mouth into Pat’s cleavage.

“She was saying me, Zoë.” Xiomara worried.

“Get in there,” My sister pulled back with a smile. Xiomara waited until Pat sat back up and leaned in and kissed Pat’s hair. I grinned. That was I liked on my first card, too.

“OK.” Pat tittered and clenched her fists to stop giggling. “Zoë needs to go kiss Renée’s boobs and Xiomara should go kiss Dean’s hair.”

“Me?” I grimaced. Xiomara was already wrapping her arms around my head and laying a kiss on the top of my head. I was grinning dumb enough to get elbowed by Renée when Zoë came over, yanked down Renée’s zipper to her yelp and motorboated the cheerleader.

“OK, that’s fine and works cause they’re both on Team Renée.” Suzi commented over the happy cheering, “but what if we didn’t have great hair and great boobs on--”

“I give the card.” Pat slapped it down in front of us. “If I sent them two different ways, I’d still be giving the card.”

“I don’t know if that’s fair or how the game’s intended.” Suzi complained everyone shrugged.

“I think it will work.”

“And the winning team is most cards at the end, or least?” Laurie asked.

“Uh, most.” Connie misremembered the rules but I think it was a better way to go. “And you get a favor from every team you score better than. Agreed?”

“So third place gets a favor from fourth?” Marin got Connie to nod and forced us all to agree. Team Hannah took the longest. Connie grabbed a blue card.

Top: Expose the sex organs of your bottom to the other players. Assure they are in a state of arousal. Your bottom will petition another bottom to help you achieve a matching state of arousal. The petitioned top may refuse on behalf of the bottom.

“Goddamn the blues. Shit. What is it? Anything short of cumming?” Hannah’s shoulders slumped. “I was hoping we’d stay on the pinks for a bit.”

“With the aliens lack of theology and geometry, I was expecting we’d have run into repeated cards by now.” Marin tapped the deck, it had to be a hundred cards deep. We had only played nine blues last time before Zoë had grabbed a black and brought the game to a halt. That had been after thirteen pinks.

“Theology and geometry?” Pat crinkled her face. “You don’t make any sense.”

I agreed. How do those words even fit together? Andrea was shaking her head and Zoë was rolling her eyes at Pat. I decided I didn’t want to taste my foot.

“Are you going to do what the card says?” Laurie worried. “Maybe I should...”

“If you want to bow out, we won’t judge you.” I smiled. Suzi nodded.

“If you bow out, you get left out and you might as well leave.” Andrea injected. I cocked my head, confused.

“Are you interested in being one of Dean’s girls?” Renée asked.

“I--I’m not going in the cabinets with a corpse!” I don’t think she meant to shout. Laurie immediately looked smaller to me. She had Hannah on her lap, and Hannah was a bit taller than average. Laurie a bit shorter. She was dark skinned, her hair was a lighter brown. We were all fitter, healthier, more muscular. She seemed to keep that up with her perky tits. She was wearing the tank top, showing off her middle-sized breasts. I tried to smile with her; she became more embarrassed.

“You’re not going tonight. You’re not leaving until you choose to or we unanimously vote you out.” Connie declared. “But Andrea’s right. You have to convince us that you belong, contributing would help.”

“We’re not bullying anyone into sexual situations they’re not ready for.” Zoë picked the words out of my mouth. Renée nodded. “But Dean gave us the responsibility of figuring out where you fit in our family.”

“Can we play pink cards?” She asked. “For at least a few hands?”

“Fine, I didn’t feel like fingerbanging Connie.” Marin tossed the blue card and picked up the pink. She snorted.

Bottom: discard the garment that covers the feature you want your top most to see. Top: Give this card to a different bottom to remove the same garment. That bottom’s top may defer and remove its own garment instead.

“We’re its now? Fucking Aliens.” Pat grumbled.

“Ah, is it insulted?” I asked her. She gave me the finger. Connie stood up. She was wearing the hoodie zipped down so the bottom curves of her tits were near visible. She wore a pair of pink jeans. She was going right for the fly.

“Nice ass.” I grinned.

“Nice legs.” She countered me.

“You, too, Andrea.” Marin fingered the girl’s hair. Andrea blushed and lifted her foot to take off her sock.

“You got a foot thing?” Zoë teased.

“Uh? What?” Andrea flared even darker red and yanked her sock back up to her ankle. She had picked the dress, a light black knee length skirt that framed her boobs. “Oh crap.”

She closed her eyes tightly as she hiked her hands under her skirt and yanked down her panties. She dropped them on the table. I was smirking more than I ever had before.

“If it was your butt, you would’ve pitched the dress. I’m supposed to crave your pussy?” Marin turned redder than Andrea. Marin had less color in her skin and blushed way deeper for even half of the pressure. Andrea hopped her stool forward.

“Sure, why not?” Andrea shrugged. Her cheeks cleared up. Marin tossed the card over the table to Renée, but it flew poorly, hit the corner of the game box, and skittered over in front of Elizabeth.

“For me!” Hannah grinned.

“Fine.” Marin smirked. “I want Laurie’s jeans. She’s got nice legs.”

Hannah stroked Laurie’s hair. I was about to say something but Renée shook her head. It was my job to follow her lead this game. Laurie kicked her pants away and kept her legs way under the table. Hannah leaned in to her ear.

“You can grab a card for me.” We flipped around the table four more times. All pink cards. There was very little clothing removal. I did end up shirtless, to match Xiomara. She was wearing a cute pink bra. I almost made the complaint that I didn’t have an undershirt, but it was clear Pat would’ve strapped a titty sling on my chest if I had said anything.

Renée fought hard to keep her voice steady and her declarations vague. The girls were doing their best to fling all of their cards at her. At us. I was giddy to the point of psychosis. The attention was more than a drug. Renée wasn’t making it fun for Suzi, unless she liked being my lightning rod. I did catch a few smiles out of her.

Pat liked to deflect things to Xiomara and saved me from getting groped by my sister. Marin complained mightily over that. I held Xiomara’s pinky under the table ever since. Andrea reforged embarrassment into game commitment. It got a little scary to keep sending the dares over to team Marin.

Elizabeth and Laurie weren’t sought after very often. I could see Elizabeth’s relief and Laurie’s fear at being excluded. I whispered to Renée.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.