Monkey Wrench - Cover

Monkey Wrench

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Chapter 25

I was surrounded by twelve naked girls. Xiomara, my crush, my friend, my closest girl, knelt low and picked my last piece of clothing off of my ankle. I should’ve been standing tall, shoulders back, and rock hard cock striving forward. I was giggling my ass off and hunched over. I had a chub, I wasn’t anything close to unaffected.

“If Dean’s dick can fit inside Suzi, we can get a bunch of girls into the shower.” Zoë was boasting. She slapped Elizabeth’s freshly bared ass, “Don’t keep us waiting, Lizzie.”

“Yeah, hurry up you bitches!” Pat stood in the door of the shower with her feet shoulder-width apart and her hands slapped on her hips. “Dean, you’re the biggest bitch of all.”

“I’m coming,” I schooled my face but laughed again. I kept looking for a silly face or an odd gesture to grab my attention. I had to engage my mind to keep my thoughts from what we had done.

Andrea was deep in the shower. Pat, at the doors, only needed to inch back and the showers would start.

I strode to the shower door. Elizabeth was right next to me and I offered my hand for her. She laid her hand on mine, a very princess gesture. Her other hand covered her tits as well as her blush covered her cheeks.

“Well isn’t that sweet as candy,” Pat rolled her eyes. “Hey, Andrea, you wanna be my princess?”

“What? No!” Came the indignance from the shower. “I just want to get cleaned up and dressed ag--”

“We call her Princess Andy.” Pat overruled the girl. “She’s got great tits.”

“I would’ve spoke first about her legs.” Pat was in our way. She wasn’t budging.

“You just going to ogle my princess? How dare you!” She smirked.

“Excuse me, milady,” I returned Elizabeth’s hand to the front of her chest.

“It’s--I dunno--” Elizabeth shook her hair out, raised her shoulders and said, “Of course, my lord, deal with this interminable hellcat.”

“Goddammit! I’m a hellcat!” Pat raised her arms triumphant and I swept in and lifted her by her waist and slung her onto my shoulder. We marched into the shower. The water kicked into its high pressure sprays.

“Fuck!” Panicked Andrea for a moment. Elizabeth walked in and waved at me with her fingers. She still had one arm across her tits. I looked down at her other attractions. She swallowed a gulp.

“Put me down.” Pat said without force. I smacked her ass and let her down on the ground. She pointed to Andrea. “My side.” She pointed to Elizabeth. “Your side.”

“Great!” I walked to the still open door. Xiomara was approaching with Zoë right before me. She looked me straight in the cock. Her face was panicked but she tried to smile. “Xiomara you’re on my side.”

“Oh, hell no!” Pat slapped me about the butt and squirmed in at my hip. “Connie! Get your chocolate ass on my side!”

“Great,” My sister beamed and rolled her eyes. It was awkward having the naked sibling more open and less self-conscious than every girl around her. Except Pat and Connie perhaps. Xiomara ran her fingers over my chest and I grabbed her jaw.

“Jesus! Dea--” I slammed a kiss on her. I didn’t expect it to be that forceful but I did my best. She looked goofy when I pulled back.

“Am I getting one of those?” Connie grinned as she walked passed Zoë. Pat looked up at Connie.

“Damned straight you are! Give me some brown sugar!” Pat made a kissy face and reached forward with all of the seduction of a first grade bully. Connie took the bait and reached in and laid a sweet little kiss on Pat’s lips. Pat reacted like Connie’s lips were electric. Her bright eyes flicked up at me. She found her courage, reached into Connie’s hair and kissed back.

They were showgirls in that moment, not lovers. There were cheers, started by Zoë and huffed at by Andrea. The show kiss wasn’t honest or sloppy or anything. It was silly pantomime with actual lip contact. Pat pulled back and slapped Connie open palm in the pussy.

“Ow!” Connie pinched Pat’s nipple in retribution.

“Good, now go make sure my Princess Andy isn’t getting away.”

“If she’s the princess what does that make me?” Connie hooked out her hip and had her hand on it. She was daring Pat who missed no beat.

“You’re my knight commander. Go serve your God-Empress well.”

“Goddess-Empress, maybe?” Elizabeth seemed to be asking Xiomara for a real answer. She didn’t get one. Connie looped around Pat and went to the back.

“Am I a knight-commander?” Xiomara asked Elizabeth. I smirked.

“You’re the First Mate,” I smiled back over her shoulder, “I’m the Pirate King.”

“So I’m the pirate princess?” Elizabeth asked.

“No, you’re the booty.” I teased and she grinned and realized her hands weren’t covering her breasts. The loud wet slap was impressive. Pat kicked me.

“You still need the rest of the crew, Pirate King.”

“Yes, God Empress Hellcat.” I replied. I looked out. Zoë was waving with both hands in a pick me pick me kinda way. I looked past her. I looked to Pat. She was looking at the blonde in the back too. I wasn’t going to let her get both cheerleaders. “Renée, you’re up.”

“What?” The blonde hurried through the slalom of naked girls and ran up to me. “I’m a pirate?”

“Yep, the gunner.” I made her flex her muscles. We were all augmented and athletic. Her muscles felt nice but it was a cheap excuse to ogle her boobs. I let go, she saluted with an “Aye, aye, captain!”

I had described the showers as big enough for four. They were in fact comfortable for four of my-sized people and only Connie and Kia had ever been my-sized. We now had seven, Pat and I were right at the entrance so there was a bigger illusion of room. It was about to get packed tight. Pat picked the largest girl still out there. A girl I only saw as so much more smaller and sexier than I knew her to be.

“Hannah, come be my jester!”

“No, give me a better job.” The former goth retorted.

“I am your God-Empress!” Pat giggled.

“Not yet you aren’t.” Hannah scowled.

“Keep that back-talk up and I’ll make you my whipping girl.” Pat raised her chin in an aloof manner.

“You don’t have a whip.” Hannah pointed out.

“It’s true,” Connie said from behind us. “I checked the armory myself.”

“You shut up,” Pat laughed as she looked over her shoulder. “Just make sure my princess is well clean for when I marry her off to the Pirate King.”

“We’re never going to ge--” Andrea squealed. “Don’t grab me like that!”

“How should I grab you?”

“That’s OK, wash my back.”

“Alright fine,” Pat looked out, “Hannah Lucrecia Honeysuckle, will you be my court wizard?”

“Hell yeah I will!” Hannah ran up and slipped in along Pat’s right. “Pirates don’t have wizards. How are you going to deal with that?”

“Suzi!” She had gone and sat down looking morose. Stand out and be seen. Even if that standing out is looking small and disinterested. “Be my pirate ninja.”

“Pirates get ninjas?” Marin asked.

“Is that racist?” Suzi lifted her head, she was shaking her head, realizing immediately it was not. I had already responded before she had.

“Marin, Suzi’s out, you’re my ninja.”

“Sweet!” The redhead rushed up to me and leaned in and kissed me. I grabbed her hips.

“What kind of ninja did I get?” I asked her.

“A slutty one?” She hazarded a guess. I smirked. Ran my hands up her waist until they were under her breasts. I ran my thumbs over the bottoms of her boobs and she didn’t quite stand as tall as she smiled.

“That’s not what I meant.”

“Well, what kind of ninjas are there?”

“Uh ... Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey.” I suggested.

“I don’t know them well enough. Ugh. Leo wears blue right, I like bl--”

“Leonardo Gryffindor, Raphael Slytherin, Donnie Ravenclaw, and Michelangelo Hufflepuff.” Pat interrupted me. She was not giggling or smiling as I ran my hands over the taller redhead. Marin lit up.

“Raphael! Definitely a--”

“The fuck you are, you Hufflepuff slut.” Zoë stepped forward, slapped a hand on both of Marin’s buttcheeks and pushed us back. I hadn’t realized just how close behind me Connie was. We pinballed around, swaying and bobbing into everyone. Marin edged around my left.

“Good, Zoë, come be my Dragon!” Pat laughed.

“What? I’m not a dragon.” My sister scoffed. “Make me something hot.”

“Dragons are hot. They breathe fire.” Pat rebuked.

“They sit on piles of jewels and gold.” Elizabeth offered.

“Fine, but I’m molesting your Knight-Commander.” Zoë flipped her hair and stepped forward. Until now, all of the girls had gone around the side of the team captains. Zoë barrelled through the middle of us. I was squeezed up against the glass. Pat was edged against the glass. I turned with my sister. It was packed in here. Renée was caught right in the center. Her arms stuck straight up. Marin was rubbing down Elizabeth with a sponge. Elizabeth was working on Renée. Connie and Zoë were the closest to me. Connie’s arms were up, her left draped over Andrea’s shoulder. Andrea was doing her best to be small and out of the way. She wasn’t happy with this experiment. I waved to her and she hung her soaked bangs over her face. Zoë folded herself against Connie’s back.

“If you’re going to paw my tits, at least soap up your hands, freak.” Connie turned her head to my sister. My sister kissed her. I turned away. It wasn’t the same showgirl kiss that Pat and Connie had done. Pat poked me.

“I doubt we can get them in here.” She pointed out to Suzi who was still morose at the table and to Laurie who was hiding behind a towel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.