Monkey Wrench
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

I woke up alone. My room was as I had left it yesterday. Another night, another dream in the box. I grinned, imagining Trishie’s hand on me again. It felt better to call her Trishie, if only in my mind. Pat was a boy’s name. I smirked as I reached into my pajamas. I was hard, but I was dry. At least I hadn’t cummed myself in my sleep. The last wet dream I had was less specific and more resultant. I suppose I jack off enough; no build up, just dirty tissues not sheets. I stretched and stepped out of bed. My alarm was set for six minutes in the future and I turned it off.

“Feeling better?” Mom was leaning into Zoë’s room and I turned my eyes to my feet as quickly as I saw my sister in her bra and panties.

“No,” She admitted, “Just feeling numb. I’m OK. I’m going to school.”

“Are you sure babe?” Mom asked and the rest of their conversation died behind the bathroom door. I showered. It felt amazing. I practically burned myself with the hot water. I wondered if I could control my dreams. Alone, in my shower, I worked out my anger and frustration. I took a deep breath afterwards and grabbed my bodywash. Zoë walked into the bathroom.

OK, I don’t scream like a girl. I scream like a man.

“Jeez, sorry,” She groaned and left. I stuttered. I guess I was on edge. I rinsed out the shampoo, made sure to rub my dick to keep the sweat stick off of it and got right the fuck out.

“All yours,” I said to Zoë. She had tugged on her pajama top over her bra and panties, her legs just dangling on display. She did that sometimes, but normally she seemed more bold about it. I went to my room and got changed.

I was shovelling in breakfast when mom strode behind me, her heels clicking on the kitchen tiles. She leaned over, kissed the top of my head.

“Your dad and I’ll be late tonight,” She told me rubbing my shoulder, “There’s money in the cabinet for pizza. Zoë will probably have Xiomara over, you can have Reggie and Dashawn if you like.”

“Sure mom,” I said and she was out the door.

“Hey,” Zoë alerted me from the kitchen entrance, “Don’t invite Reggie OK?”

“I might invite Kia,” I bartered.

“Cool,” She agreed and crossed the kitchen to pour herself some corn flakes. I got up and stowed my dishes in the dishwasher.

I could still taste the mouthwash when I walked out to the bus stop. I didn’t usually Listerine. I was self conscious as I hurried to the bus stop. It was a beautiful morning, I saw Kia walking down the street as I reached the end of our driveway. She hurried I waited.

“Hey beautiful,” I smirked. She almost smiled with her braces but squeezed her lips shut.

“Hey Kia,” Zoë waved at her as she cut from behind me and walked across the street to where the bus stopped.

“Hi Zoë,” Kia said at my sister. She closed the distance to me and pinched my arm really hard. I stood up straight as she let go, “I texted you last night.”

Ow! What a bitch! I smirked and dug my phone out of my pocket. Shit, seven messages. Practically all Hi (fill in the more and more passive aggressive punctuation of your choice here).

“Shit, I had my ringer on silent,” I frowned and turned the volume up under her smile.

“Don’t do that again,” She said and smiled. She held her hand out to her side, daring me to take it. Zoë was across the street. Just watching us. I hesitated until Kia frowned demonstrably. We crossed the road holding hands.

“You two are cute,” Zoë declared, “Just know if you keep bullying Dean like that, I will claw your eyes out.”

“What?” I was horribly surprised by Zoë’s big sister streak. Big sister. I was eight minutes younger than her.

“Yeah?” Kia seemed confused.

“No pinching, hitting, shoving or anything,” Zoë almost growled, “You’re angry or hurt, you use your words like an adult.”

“Oh, it was--”

“It was gross,” Zoë told her.

“I’m sorry...”

“Zoë, stop,” I barked. I squeezed Kia’s hand, “It was just a pinch.”

“Yeah, and it was the last one,” The bus pulled up and Zoë broke eye contact with Kia. She strode to the back of the bus and I dropped into the seat in front of Laurie. Kia sat down next to me.

“Wow, aren’t you to the happy couple?” Laurie sneered at the pair of us, “You find out why he was ignoring you?”

“He had his phone on silent,” Kia muttered.

“I hope you gave him shit for that,” Laurie shook her head.

“Yeah,” Kia looked down at Zoë who was busy with her phone, “As much as I could.”

By the time we got to school, Laurie and I had cajoled Kia back out of her funk. She didn’t make me hold her hand as I dropped her off with her friends. She waved good-bye and I turned and marched across campus.

“Hey Connie,” I grinned, this time on purpose.

“Hey Dean,” She kicked up a smile of her own. I could see the calculating going on behind her eyes, “Party at Bradley’s tomorrow. Where a better shirt and don’t tell your friends.”

“Seriously, him?” One of her friends asked as I walked on without an acknowledgement. I was tied up with Kia tomorrow anyways. I wonder what happened when you just ignored Connie.”

“Hail the conquering hero,” Dashawn welcomed me as I crossed the hall from him. Reggie looked up as I sat next to him.

“How are things with Kia?” Reggie asked.

“I think Zoë hates her,” I shrugged, “And Kia seems way more high maintenance than I expected.”

“They all are,” Reggie declared.

“Yeah, take girl advice from our very worldly friend here,” Dashawn snorted, “Dude, just stand up for yourself. Girls like guts and spine.”

“And dick,” I nodded wisely, “Hopefully.”

“Amen to that brother,” Reggie laughed, “And, if you need someone to distract Zoë from killing your girlfriend. I can find her some guts, spine and dick.”

I did not like him talking about my sister that way. I smiled, “Yeah, Dashawn.”

“Dude, I’m not going to fuck with your sister,” He shook his head.

“Hey, don’t knock Zoë,” Reggie grinned, “She’s hot.”

“And, topic change, agreed.”

“Seconded,” Dashawn smirked.

“Under duress,” Reggie laughed.

I arrived at art class, shaking off the vibe Reggie had given me about Zoë. I wanted to talk to her, but I’d wait until after school. We only shared math anyways and we floated in different circles on purpose. I looked up, caught Marin leaning on her stool watching the door. She was scattershot of freckles. Her pink lips opened with a just too large smile. I crossed the room and took the stool next to her.

“Mr Baxter, please focus on your work today,” The teacher warned me, “Your lovelife with Miss Godault can wait until after class.”

Marin boiled in her blush. I just smirked. The few other kids who weren’t waiting for the last second before the class bell to arrive watched us with varying spectra of impatience and gossipmongering. This was getting back to Kia. I smirked.

“Don’t worry, sir,” I hopped my stool in under my butt, “I’m only interested in lines, curves, and soft strokes today.”

“That’ll be enough of that Mr Baxter,” He sighed, “But I’ll leave you two to it, hoping for the best.”

“Don’t worry, sir,” I bumped Marin’s knee and she tried not to react too strongly, “I don’t disappoint.”

“This is a classroom,” He sighed, “At least try to learn something.”

“You are so bad,” Marin whispered at me when he turned from us. We were under a wall of scrutiny. I smiled.

“Hopefully,” I grinned. She flipped to a used page in her sketchpad and scribbled down her number in the corner. I smirked. She seemed way more fun than Kia. Still, I liked Kia. In the box, it went ... I don’t know. Kia was near the top, but so was Marin, Renée, and Trishie. I smiled at the old name. Oh shit! Forgot about Xiomara. And Connie! Hell I liked Hannah and Andrea a lot. Was it a seven car pile up for first and Suzi taking eighth? I made a decision. Tomorrow, Kia. Saturday?

“Yes!!!” Marin texted back.

“Keep it quiet?”

“Why?” She frowned to match the emoji she sent.

“Xiomara and Zoë.” I lied. That felt good, for a moment, telling a lie, stitching a web. It wasn’t like I was going steady with Kia but I didn’t want to test Kia’s opinion on that. Maring pantomimed locking her lips shut. She texted me lips, lock and a baby seal emoticon.

“What?” I asked allowed.

“Seals are cute.” She texted back. The bell rang.

“Alright, phones away,” He wasn’t just talking to Marin and me, “Mr Baxter, Miss Wen and Mr Hardin, please grab smocks from the closet, we are working with watercolors today.”

I had a blast in art class and even painted something recognizable. Actually, if it wasn’t next to Marin’s it might look really good. We flirted and joked all class, but so long as we didn’t get dirty about things and we kept working, the teacher left us a long enough leash. Maring pinched my ass when we were hanging up our smocks. She zipped away before I could retaliate.

I headed for physics, getting confusing emoji strings from Marin all the walk. Kia texted me a “Miss you, lunch?” and I agreed. Marin would be near Xiomara and Zoë. Kia hung around with Hannah and Laurie. Very different parts of the school. I could feel the trainwreck coming.

“You’re smiling like an idiot,” Dashawn arrived at my locker as I grabbed my physics book.

“Yeah, only way I know how,” I joked.

“You can’t just go full self deprecating,” Dashawn soured, “Leave some Dean bashing to the rest of us.”

“If you can’t keep up, you can’t keep up,” I declared. We headed for physics.

Dashawn and I took our seats by the window. I had watched him, seeing who he checked out. I knew who my eyes followed. Advanced Physics wasn’t the bastion of high end pussy that was Art class. I mean, there were twelve in the girls class of twenty-eight, almost the opposite of Art. Out of the collection Physics displayed, Renée first, Andrea second, Laurie third and Suzi last. I had written off eight girls.

Dashawn zeroed right in on Suzi and didn’t deviate. Suzi had a cute chin length hair cut and wore a bland white t-shirt and boring jeans. No makeup, no jewelry, well maybe earrings I couldn’t see her ears. Her backpack was a nondescript black shoulder bag with a Swiss Army logo adorning it. Her shoes were nice boring white sneakers. Her boobs stuck, only looking as large as they did because she was so small. Out of everyone, box and real life Suzi looked most the same.

I moved my eyes back to Renée. She had a similar haircut to Suzi, but Renée’s hair was wavy and she had a hairband holding back her bangs from her face. She had butterfly studs in either earlobe, bracelets on her left wrist, a ring on her thumb and a dragonfly pendant floating down between her large breasts. She caught me looking and blushed when I smiled unapologetically. She had on a bit of lip gloss and probably some more makeup as well. She looked different than the box, a little but not too much softer. Certainly thicker and curvier than Suzi. I took my seat behind Dashawn.

“Hey,” I alerted my friend, “Suzi.” I spoke so only he heard me.

“Yeah?” He checked her out again, “What about her?”

“Get in there,” I pushed, smirking.

“Uh,” He sighed, “She’s not into me.”

“So, let her get to know you,” I reclined back. Dashawn was a great guy and if he could get past the know-it-all perfectionist thing, good for him.

“Yeah,” Dashawn grumbled, “Maybe.”

“Maybe.”

He didn’t. After class, I tried to push him but he just headed off for the gym and Suzi went in another direction. I however, was stopped by Renée.

“Party at Bradley’s tomorrow night,” She told me, gripping the straps of her pink and green backpack, “Connie says you’ll be there?”

“I’ve already made plans for tomorrow,” I almost apologized but kept that back.

“Oh,” Renée frowned, “OK. Have fun.”

I let Dashawn go, ditching my usual lunch routine to follow the texts to the back doors. Kia, Hannah, Wanda and Laurie had staked out the benches leading to the faculty parking lot.

“There he is,” Hannah announced to see me. She was the big change and it struck me how my brain was surprised. I had seen this Hannah for practically twelve years. Yet, two nights dreaming about a thin girl with naturally red hair seemed to be the right Hannah.

Wanda and Laurie were mousy little dishwater blondes. Laurie was bit more sure of herself or less so, depending on what the eyebrow piercing and ragged black t-shirt told you. She had on torn up jeans and heavy black boots. She had very little figure to show off but it looked good despite her loose clothes doing their best to obfuscate. Wanda was more brunette, a little taller, a little more of everything. Boring t-shirt, boring jeans, boring sneakers, boring silver chain with a boring silver cross. She had a shock of pink coming down over her left ear. It was probably for the best she hadn’t shaved her head in solidarity with her mom’s illness. Bald chicks. Not for me.

I sat down next to Kia and wrapped my arms around her shoulder. She squealed and snuggled in.

“See!” Kia said defending something I didn’t know.

“Yeah, sure, Kia,” Hannah rolled her eyes, “You hurt my girl and I’ll claw your eyes out.”

“My girl,” I combatted ignoring the honesty in Hannah’s threat. Kia melted into me, “OK enough PDAs. I need to eat.”

She let me push her away and I dug out the sandwich I had made after breakfast along with the juice box.

“Peanut butter and jam,” Laurie noted, “Your mom pack that for you?”

“I wish, would’ve gotten a snack to go along with it,” I moaned.

“I have a pudding cup if you want it?” Kia offered.

“No that’s cool,” I grinned.

“I’m so excited for tomorrow,” She admitted, “I’m sorry I was all crazy this morning.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.