Georgia Goes to University
Chapter 4: Sleeping with a Camera Between my Knees

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sleeping with a Camera Between my Knees - Georgia returns from an amazing year on her father's yacht in Ibiza to go to University

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

I woke up that Tuesday morning with my right hand on my wet pussy. I sat up, looked down and was happy to see that my legs were where they were when I went to sleep and that the camera was still where I had left it.

I jumped up and almost ran to my laptop. It took me seconds to find the files for the camera and the ones date-stamped during the night.

Happy that the camera was motion activated, I immediately saw my right hand slide down to my pussy, obscuring the view of my right nipple, the 2 of them sticking up like fence posts.

My fingers slowly rubbed all around my vulva then as they moved a little faster my left hand moved in and my left, middle finger went into my vagina whilst the fingers on my right hand started rubbing just my clit which was as big as I’ve ever seen it. Being asleep must have given my body plenty of blood to push to my clit to make it bigger.

Then it was 2 fingers going in and out of my vagina and my right fingers going faster and faster.

Back in the awake world, I realised that my hands were doing what I was watching me do on the big TV. It was like I was watching me masturbate live, but I wasn’t, all a bit strange, but nice.

Anyway, I orgasmed quite soon, twice, once on the big TV then again in the awake world.

In both worlds my hands moved away from my pussy and for a few seconds I saw my own juices start to leak out of my vagina. Then the big TV went blank.

I was just about to close my laptop when another image of my pussy appeared on the screen with my right hand sliding to my pussy. At first I thought that the video player was looping the playing of the file but I checked on the playing file name and it was date-stamped 90 minutes later.

“Fucking hell,” I thought, “not only do I masturbate in my sleep, but I do it twice.”

I closed the file then looked at the list of files and saw another 2 files time-stamped 2 and 3 hours after that. Clicking on the next one I again saw my right hand slide to my pussy. Closing that file I clicked on the last, and last file and saw my right hand moving to my pussy then me sitting up on my bed.

“Jeez,” I thought, “Three times, 3 times I masturbated during the night, no wonder my pussy is dripping when I wake up. I’ve got to remember to setup the camera tonight, got to check if that was a one-off or a regular thing. No wonder I’m horny all day. Could this be related to me having those O-Shot injections? Why didn’t I notice this when I was in Ibiza? Oh yes, it was a lot warmer there and my pussy juices dried a lot quicker.”

I closed the laptop lid and just sat there for a few seconds wondering if I was some sort of freak and if all women do what I had done in my sleep, then I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for my day.

I put the coffee on then went to decide what to wear. It didn’t look windy outside but that didn’t stop me selecting a silky, skater skirt that I could hardly feel below my waist. To go with it I chose a cami top, nice and loose fitting and feeling very soft and smooth as it rubbed my nipples as I moved about.

It was a classroom day at the university and a wondered if the tutor would wander around the classroom like the teachers in school used to do. If he did he’d be able to see down my top to my cute little titties.

I finished getting ready then headed to the lift. In reception I saw Riley talking to Charles who turned and said good morning to me. I was pleased to see Riley was wearing just one of her longer tops, long enough to cover her butt. Of course she wore it without a bra or knickers and I could see the bulges that her nipples were making.

That top is sleeveless and has low cut arm holes and I wondered if Riley realised that she was showing quite a lot of side boob. I decided to save that revelation for later.

We stepped outside and my skirt immediately inverted for a couple of seconds and I wondered if Charles had been watching us. I know that the 2 men in suits walking passed had been watching us because they both smiled when my skirt went up and I made no attempt to pull it back down.

“There’s a fresh breeze ticking my pussy.” Riley said as we started walking.

“Nice isn’t it?” I replied.

“Yes. So what time do you finish Riley?” I asked.

“Twelve, and you?”

“Twelve as well but we’ll be in different buildings. Shall we meet in a coffee house that I’ve discovered? It’s easy to find, we’ll be walking passed it in a couple of minutes.”

“Sounds good to me.” Riley replied.

By the time we’d got off the street Riley had pulled her ‘dress’ down about half a dozen times and my skirt had flown up about a half dozen times.

“That was err interesting,” Riley said, “look at my nipples, they’re rock hard, like yours, and I feel so horny, I don’t know how I’m going to make it to lunchtime.”

“Find a toilet on your way to your lesson and bring yourself off, I know that that’s what I’m going to do.”

“That sounds like a good idea Georgia.”

“But don’t let that stop you flashing your teacher, what do men like to see?”

“Naked girls, but I can’t get naked in the classroom.”

“No, but you can have lots of accidental wardrobe malfunctions.”

“What! Oh, you mean accidentally letting my knees drift apart when there’s a man in front of me.”

“You’re learning fast girl.”

“I hope so, I want to be just like you Georgia.”

That sort of surprised me a little and my mouth opened wide for a second as Riley said that she’d see me just after 12, and walked away.

I watched her ‘dress’ giving me hints of the bottom of her butt cheeks until she turned a corner, then thought,

“Wow, I’m going to have to watch this girl.”

My lesson went well, the teacher outlined what he would be teaching us during our first semester and told us when we’d have an examination on it. As he was talking I flicked through the text book that he said it was all in, and from what I saw it looked to be all basic stuff. I relaxed and lay back in my chair thinking that my first semester was going to be easy.

I didn’t even think about my short skirt and knees being apart until I realised that the teacher was staring at my legs. Unlike the desks at school there were no modesty boards on the front of these desks. Well they weren’t really desks, more like tables.

I pretended not to noticed his stares but felt a little wet rush in my pussy.

The rest of the lesson went well and before I knew it we were all walking out of the room. As we did so, one of the boys came over to me, introduced himself and started to hit on me. I smiled, told him my name then told him that I had to rush away to meet someone. I didn’t say if it was a boy or a girl. I just left him wondering, and looking at my back as I swayed my butt from side to side as I walked, making my skirt dance about and maybe giving him a flash of my butt cheeks.

I got to the coffee house before Riley so I got a couple of cappuccinos and sat at the same table as before, again unladylike with my knees apart facing the street.

After a couple of minutes watching the people outside to see if they looked at me, a face appeared behind the glass in front of me. Riley was pointing to my pussy and laughing so I opened my knees as wide as I could for a couple of seconds and laughed back.

Riley laughed again then came inside and over to me. I’d already put a chair next to me so that she could sit like I had but she sat on it in a very prim and proper way.

“Did they teach you to sit like that at school?” I asked.

“Yes they did.”

“Well this isn’t school, sit like me Riley.”

“But ... Oh I see, good thinking superwoman.”

“I’m not super ... oh forget it, I hope that you like cappuccino.”

“I do, shall we get something to eat here or shall we wait until we hit the shops, maybe find another McDonalds?”

“Are you telling me that you enjoyed your McDonalds flashing and want to do it again Riley?”

“I did, but I know that the next time it might not be as enjoyable, daddy taught me that.”

“Did he also tell you that it might be even better?”

“No.”

“Well it may be, but it may be a lot worse. You just can’t tell, so if we do go to McDonalds don’t expect too much.”

“No ma’am.”

“Riley, I’m, not superwoman, nor ma’am or anything like that, I’m Georgia, slut or tart or whore or anything like that.”

“You’re not any of those things, you’re nice and considerate and your helping me.”

“Well you can thank me by doing what I tell you, when I tell you.”

“Yes sir!”

“My, my, you are a happy little bunny today Riley.”

“Yes I am aren’t I, I guess that it’s because you’ve taught me a valuable lesson.”

“And what would that be?”

“That a girl is supposed to let men see them naked, or as much as she can and that girls like being seen exposed. I let my teacher see my pussy this morning and he was very nice to me afterwards.”

“You didn’t let him fuck you did you?”

“No, he was just talking to me nicely.”

“Well don’t let him fuck you yet, tease him for a few weeks with flashes of you pussy and tits if you can.”

“Okay.”

“Then can I let him fuck me?”

“Make it a Christmas present for him.”

“So I have to wait that long?”

“Yes Riley, men like to see the parts of girl’s body that they don’t usually see, you know that, but they also like to be teased by getting flashes of what they want to see but can’t at that moment. When men have been teased like that, by the same girl, for a while, that girl has a sort of power over him.”

“Like a super power?”

“I suppose that you could say that, when a girl has a man lusting after her body the girl can get the man to do all sorts of things for her that he normally wouldn’t do.”

“Like giving her better grades?”

“That’s certainly one thing, there’s always stories going around of university girls who have let their professor fuck them in the hope of getting a better grade.”

“Are you one of those Georgia?”

“Not yet, it depends on how I do but I might consider it nearer the end of year exams, but I will be flashing them just in case it gets to that point.”

“Should I do that, I mean let my tutors and professor fuck me?”

“That’s a decision for you to make Riley.”

“Okay. So where are we going this afternoon?”

“I thought that we’d go to the big shopping centre and look for some revealing clothes for you.”

“Like the ones that you’ve got and we’re going to see about getting tomorrow.”

“That’s right, let me book a taxi for us to get there.”

“Okay, there’s a young man outside looking at us, shall I wave to him?”

“No Riley, most men don’t like the girls to know that they are spying on them, it makes them feel guilty or scared then they run off.”

“Ben and Matt and Oliver and Harry didn’t run off when they saw us naked the other night.”

“No, that was because they know us and we know them.”

“Oh, all this is so confusing Georgia.”

“Don’t worry Riley, I’ll keep you straight.”

“Thank you Georgia. Shall I open my knees some more?”

“If you like, but remember to make it look accidental.”

She did, and I did too, all without us looking out of the window again.

Just as I was starting to think that the young man had a lot of balls, my phone rang and I was told that our taxi had arrived.

“Got to go Riley, get up and pull that skirt down to make you decent and let’s go.”

She did, and by the time we got outside the voyeur had gone and his role was taken over by the taxi driver who stared at our legs and I smiled at him thinking,

“Stupid man, you should have got out and opened the door for us.”

The journey didn’t take long and we were soon getting out of the taxi at the main entrance. Riley accidentally (I think) gave him a flash of her slit as she wasn’t too quick pulling her ‘skirt’ back down.

We walked around the place looking for shops that sold short skirts but didn’t have much luck but we did have some luck going up the escalators to the different floors. We always seemed to have some young men behind us and Riley kept asking me to look down to them and see if they were looking up at our butts. Even when I told her that they were she kept asking me.

We did try a few of skirts and dresses on in one fashion shop. The fitting rooms were at the back and were curtained cubicles. Probably because it was a Tuesday afternoon, there were very few shoppers and only a couple of staff and we really took our time trying on different clothes.

Of course both Riley and I were naked most of the time and one of the young women shop assistants kept coming to check on us. Each time we handed her a couple of garments and asked her to get us different sizes. After the fourth time I said,

“Wouldn’t it be easier if we went and swapped the items ourselves, that way you can get on with the other jobs that you must have.”

I wasn’t really expecting her to agree, company policy and all that, but she did. When she was gone Riley said,

“Are we really going out into the shop naked and swap some clothes? I don’t know that I could do that, and I haven’t seen any men in the shop so it would be a waste of us being naked.”

“Being naked anywhere is never a waste Riley. You just never know when a man is going to appear from nowhere and see you. Besides, the girls might like to see you as well. There are a lot of influential women out there and if they fancy you can manipulate them just as easily as men.”

“I guess so, I want to try this skirt in pink, see if I look better in pink.”

We did go out into the main store naked 3 times, each time longer than the previous time and we did get seen by both of the staff. Neither of them said a word and I wondered if other girls did the same thing.

The shop has a huge front window and lots of people were walking passed. Riley and I were often in a place where we could be seen from outside the shop but I didn’t look for long enough to see if anyone saw us. A couple of other customers, probably girls from the university, did see us. One was startled, then she smiled and said hello, whilst the other just acted like it was an everyday occurrence seeing naked girls in the main part of the shop.

I wondered if things had changed quite a bit in England while I was in Ibiza for a year.

Unsurprisingly, we didn’t buy anything, possibly for 2 reasons, firstly it was September and the shop wouldn’t have their summer stock on display, and secondly, I guess that there isn’t a huge market for skirts that are so short that the wearer’s slit is on display if the wearer isn’t stood perfectly still.

Riley was disappointed but I wasn’t, I never expected to find anything, I just wanted to get naked in a shop and to get Riley naked in a shop. She really is starting to think my way.

Just as I was thinking about heading back to the apartments Riley saw the McDonalds and asked if we could go there.

“It will be a different layout and there might not be any men to flash your pussy at.” I said.

“But there might be.”

“All that fatty junk food, you’ll have to spend a few hours in the workout room to make up for it.”

“You will as well Georgia.”

I wasn’t planning going down there that day but hell, the food did taste good.

We went in and ordered our food, getting the same as the previous time, and looked around for a table. We were spoilt for choice as the place wasn’t very busy and we settled for a table with out backs to the counter and facing the doors. I figured that as the people walked in, all they had to do was glance to their right and they’d be able to see 2 pussies, and if they looked higher they’d see 4 nipples trying to escape the confines of our tops.

Unfortunately it didn’t quite work out like that as just about everyone entering the place was more interested in looking at the counter and the menus displayed above it.

Both Riley and I were a little disappointed but hey, that’s life.

Riley did get one young man looking at her when she stood up to leave, she isn’t very quick at pulling her ‘skirt’ back down and the young man got a quick look at her slit, although the expression on his face made me think that he hadn’t realised what he’d seen.

I phoned for a taxi and by the time we’d walked to the pick-up point it was waiting for us. This time the driver didn’t even look at us.

When we got back to the apartments Charles saw the taxi arrive and opened the door for us. Then he gave Riley a package that had just arrived for her. We were giggling like 2 young schoolgirls as we went up the stairs to her apartment where she quickly ripped open the package.

For the next hour or so she tried out each of the toys that she’d bought but she asked me for some help setting up the same remote controlled vibrator that I’d bought. She asked me to setup the app on both her phone and mine. She wanted me to be able to control hers. I offered to have her to be able to control mine but she didn’t want that for some reason.

One of the non-invasive items things that she’d bought was a collar and leash like my pink ones. She put these on then used her phone to bring herself to an orgasm with the remote controlled vibe. Then she asked me to bring her to another using my phone.

I found it a bit strange being able to control her like that, but at the same time I felt a sense of control over her which she was obviously liking. I kept that orgasm going for quite a while before turning the vibrations down and all she said, when she could talk, was,

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.