Georgia Goes to University - Cover

Georgia Goes to University

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 3: Studying Starts

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Studying Starts - Georgia returns from an amazing year on her father's yacht in Ibiza to go to University

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

The Sunday was a lot quieter with me doing not a lot until the evening. I phoned daddy to say hello and let him look at my naked body again, and when I was talking to him I asked him if his company had any IT nerds who could help me with a problem accessing the security cameras in the building. I told him that I wanted to see who was at the outside door and which areas of my apartment were covered.

“You do realise that Charles will be able to see what those cameras are recording,” daddy said, “he may even be watching you right now.”

“That’s okay daddy, I don’t mind and he’s seen me naked a few times already.”

“Why doesn’t that surprise me? I’ll get someone to text a phone number to you and you can phone him when it’s convenient.”

“Thank you daddy, and don’t worry daddy, you can see me naked all the time over Christmas and you can fuck me as much as you like, unless you’ve got a new girlfriend that you haven’t told me about.”

“No Georgia, I haven’t; and can you accompany me to the firm’s Christmas bash?”

“Of course daddy, just let me know when it is.”

“Will do, and I’ll phone Celeste and ask her to make a dress for you. I’m assuming that you want it to be extremely revealing.”

“Of course daddy, and I’m sure that you do as well, you like showing off my body as much as I do.”

“That’s true, very true, you remind me of your mother so much.”

“Daddy, find yourself a girlfriend.”

“You’re right of course, but...”

“I know daddy, I know.”

After that call I lowered myself onto my sybian and let it bring me to a wonderful orgasm as I thought back to the last time that daddy fucked me.

That sort of brought me to life so I got something to eat then put my remote controlled vibrator in my pussy then logged on to the cam-girl’s site where I spent a couple of hours teasing men all over the world and letting them drive me crazy as they controlled the vibrator.

The next morning, Monday, I had to go to my first session at university, it was in the lecture hall and I assumed that it was some sort of general information giving session and I wasn’t surprised to see Daniella and Harry arriving in the apartment buildings reception at the same time as I did.

Charles greeted us and reminded us that the maid would be going into our apartments to clean, stock up the fridge, change the linen and take any dry cleaning that we needed doing.

I’d forgotten about it but I wasn’t desperate to get any dry cleaning done so I wasn’t worried. As we walked and talked I wondered if the maid would be an old lady and she’s be shocked at seeing my vibrators and the sybian. Would she even realises what it was? What she wouldn’t see was my new vibrator because I’d decided to wear it under the ultra-short skirt that I was wearing. My butt cheeks and slit weren’t on display, unless I bent over or sat down. If / when I did that, not only would my nice bits be on display, but so would the purple tail of the vibrator.

I only intended to switch it on if things got boring.

We all walked to the university together then split up as both Daniella and Harry said that they wanted to meet their new classmates.

My first session was in a big sort of theatre and there must have been a couple of hundred new students there. The seating is like in an amphitheatre and when I sat down my bare butt was on the cold seat. As usual I sat in an un-ladylike way and as other students filled the rows in front and below, the opportunist voyeurs looked up my bare legs and saw my slit and purple antenna.

Two young men who were walking along the row in front of me stopped and sat immediately in front of me. I smiled at them but I don’t think that they saw me, their eyes were way too low.

Throughout the talk on the way that things worked at the university and what was expected of us, the 2 young men kept turning to face each other and sneak a quick look up my legs. I was enjoying the attention and let my knees drift as far apart as I dare. At the end they timed their exit to match mine and tried to hit on me. I was tempted but brushed them off, not really having the time to deal with admirers like that. Besides, I like the teasing.

That one session was all that I had to attend that first day so I headed off back to my apartment, enjoying the cool air tickling my pussy as I walked.

Charles greeted me and handed me 2 packages that had arrived for me. I’d just got into my apartment and stripped off when there was a knock on my door. I didn’t bother putting anything on and went to open the door. It was the maid, but I was surprised to see that she wasn’t that much older than me. She wasn’t wearing a French maid’s outfit which I guess would have pleased the guys, just jeans and a T shirt.

“Oh,” she said, “I can come back later if you like.”

“No, no, come in, I’ve only just got back from the university.”

“Shall I wait until you’ve put some clothes on?”

“Oh, no, I’m usually naked at home, but if it offends you I could put something on.”

“No, it doesn’t bother me, I was just thinking about you.”

“Well thank you, but I’m not bothered by people seeing me naked. I’m Georgia, what shall I call you?”

“Mary, you don’t want me to call you madam or something like that?”

“Hell no, my daddy may be able to afford to rent this place for me but I’m just a lucky, ordinary girl who is not stuck-up at all.”

“Good, I’m pleased to hear that Georgia, thank you, it will make my job much easier.”

“Okay, I’ll leave you to get on then, if there’s anything that you want just ask.”

I let Mary get on with her job while I opened one of my new delivered packages and read the instructions leaflet. I knew that the device had the potential to kill a girl so I needed to know all about the settings before I tried it.

I got interrupted by Mary who looked at the device with a puzzled look on her face but I didn’t tell her what it was.

“Georgia, sorry to interrupt but I could do with a couple of answers. Firstly, is there anything that that you do or do not want me to stock up the fridge with, and secondly, have you any clothes that need cleaning?”

“Oh yes, good idea, no point in wasting anything that I’ll never eat.”

I went over to the fridge with her and we sorted out a list of things, then we went into the bedroom and I looked at the clothes that I’d discarded when I’d stripped off each time.

“Shall I assume that if anything is in the laundry basket, or on the floor, needs cleaning?” Mary asked.

“Yes, sorry, I’ll try to get into the habit of using the laundry basket.”

“That’s okay, you should see the boy’s rooms.”

“I can imagine.”

“Clothes everywhere, terrible mess in the kitchen area and porn videos playing on loop.”

“Was the video any good?” I asked.

Mary laughed and told me it was a naked girl running through some woods and hiding. She hadn’t watched any more, just switched the TV off.

Mary was done and she left saying that she’s be back on Thursday and I got back to my new toy.

Satisfied that I knew enough not to kill myself, I slid the cold metal dildo into my very wet vagina. My pulse was racing as I slowly turned the knob to setting 1 to send electricity to the dildo. At first it was just a little tingling so I turned the knob up to the 2, then a 3.

Then it got to the point where my whole body was shaking so I turned it off and read the instructions some more. Then I set the timer to 10 seconds and lay on the sofa, 2 wires trailing from the external end of the dildo to the control box and a mains cable from there to a socket on the extension lead that Charles had brought for me.

I took a deep breath and turned the knob to 4. I yelped as the pain hit me and my whole body started shaking.

The 10 seconds expired and my body relaxed. I could feel my pussy generating a lot of juice and putting my hand there I realised that the dildo had slipped out a little.

I pushed it back in as far as it would go without hurting me, then, checking that the timer was still set for 10 seconds I turned the knob to 5 and screamed.

Oh my gawd, if you’ve ever seen someone get electrocuted in a movie you’d know how my body was jerking about. The electricity was reaching every muscle in my body, and that included my pussy muscles. I could feel them contracting and releasing over and over. Later, thinking back, I realised that that was a good way to do kegel exercises.

Anyway, the 10 seconds expired and my body relaxed. I lay there for ages, getting my breath back and deciding if I was brave enough to try the final setting, 6. After my heart rate got back to something like normal I said,

“Fuck it,” checked the timer, turned the knob to 6 and immediately screamed again.

Oh my gawd, I thought that I was dying. Every muscle in my poor little body was being tortured and I was cumming at the same time, although the feeling were very mixed.

When the 10 seconds was up I just lay there trying to make up my mind if I wanted to do that again or not. My mind drifted and I remembered that I wanted daddy’s nerd to get me access to the cameras in the building. I reached for my phone but remembered the other package that had arrived for me.

It was just beside the sofa so I got it and quickly opened it. I was pleased to find the wireless webcam.

As I set it up 2 thoughts crossed my mind, firstly would it work down in the workout room or beside the pool; and secondly, I was finally going to get an answer to what I do when I’m asleep. Two things that I’d get answers to within the next 24 hours. I put the webcam down on the coffee table and smiled when I saw that I’d accidentally put it down so that it was capturing an image of my pussy complete with metal dildo sticking out. I reached for my phone. The text was there so I called the number.

“I.T., Peter speaking, how may I help you?”

“Oh Hi Peter, this is Georgia, I believe that my father has spoken to you and told you about the little challenge that I have.”

“Oh yes Georgia, I’m sure that I can get you access to the cameras but I will need access to your laptop.”

“Shall I get it shipped to you or can you come down here Peter?”

“No need for any of that Georgia, all I need you to do is follow a few simple instructions and it will be like I’m sat in front of your laptop.”

“Good, I must catch up with all the latest computer things.”

“That’s okay Georgia, first I want you to press and hold the Windows key, that’s the 1 at the bottom left of your keyboard with the 4 little white squares.”

I did, and then followed the rest of Peter’s instructions until things were changing on both the laptop screen and the huge TV screen on the wall.

“Okay Georgia, I’m in, I’ll open a NotePad window that we can message each other on.”

“Okay Peter.”

I watched as a NotePad window opened and Peter started typing.

‘So you would like access to the streams from all the cameras on the building’s network?’

‘Yes please. And can you load some software that will make accessing them easy?’

‘Sure, just relax and watch what I’m doing or go and make a coffee or something. By the way Georgia, I like your outfit.’

I gasped for a second then looked up at the TV and there I was in all my naked glory on 2 little windows, one was from my laptop’s camera and the other from my new wireless webcam complete with the metal dildo still inside my vagina.

‘Oops, sorry, I didn’t think that you’d be able to see me.’

‘I sort of gathered that, but you are even more beautiful than when I last saw you.’

‘When was that?’

‘At the dinner and dance Christmas before last. You were wearing an amazing, long, black dress.’

‘The see-through one, yes, I remember, did we dance together?.’

‘Only for a short while before your father stepped in. I’ll get on with the task to hand.’

The conversation stopped and all sorts of windows and numbers and typing gobbledygook popped-up then disappeared, all on the TV with 2 small windows at the top right, both with me still sat there totally naked and the metal dildo still in my vagina.

About 10 minutes later a new app opened and within in it more little windows each with what I assumed was the image that the appropriate camera was capturing. There must have been a good 2 dozen little windows open on the screen and I could make out Charles sat at his desk also looking at the same 2 dozen little windows. I could also make out a naked Riley walking around her apartment. What I also noticed was that there were only 4 images of bedrooms and all 4 beds had pink sheets. I smiled and thought,

“Charles, you naughty little, old man.”

Then more text started appearing in the NotePad window.

‘All done, the guy who set it all up wasn’t very imaginative when it came to passwords and that network one in front of you took a little longer to crack. You now have the same software as that guy on reception but he can’t see what you are doing. All you have to do it click on 1 of the little windows and it will zoom to full screen. Press Escape and it will be minimised again. I see that all the cameras are motion activated so I have set the software to write everything that is captured to your cloud drive and to keep the last weeks recordings. They’re all mp4 files. You can access them from the ‘Archive’ button at the top of the screen and I’m assuming that you know how to copy files if you want to save a particular video. Anything else that I can do for you while I’m still connected?’

‘Just hang on a minute while I make sure that I can work this lot.’

I clicked on the camera in Riley’s room and saw that she was doing something facing the camera, still totally naked. I noticed a ‘+’ and a ‘-’ sign at the bottom right of the screen and clicked on the ‘+’. The image on the big TV zoomed in so much that I could see her bald slit and her clit poking out.

I smiled and zoomed out. Then I went to the little window with the image that my new webcam was capturing, and zoomed in. I again smiled as my slightly open and wet pussy filled the screen. I left it like that and went back to NotePad.

‘I think that I’ve got it now.”’

‘Good, anything else Georgia?’

‘I don’t think so but can I keep your number just in case I need your help again?’

‘It would be my pleasure Georgia. And thank you for not closing your webcams window. Enjoy the rest of your day.’

‘Thank you Pete – bye.’

The remote control little window closed and I sat there wondering if Pete had been recording what my laptops cameras had been seeing, Had he been watching, and recording me idly rubbing my clit with the metal dildo still inside me while he worked? I smiled and hoped so.

I closed the app knowing that I’d be back to it soon.

Then I pulled the metal dildo out of me, still not sure that I wanted it inside me again again, and put it back in its box.

Satisfied with my afternoon’s work I got up and made myself a coffee then sat looking out of the window to see if anyone was looking over my way. As I scanned the buildings I remembered that both Daniella’s and Roxy’s rooms have windows above and below me,

“Could they be flashing their cute bodies to the students and office workers as well?”

I decided to check that out the next time that I opened my new spy app.

Coffee finished I decided that it was exercise time, but this time if there was no one there to watch me I was going use my remote controlled vibe to make it more interesting. I grabbed the things that I’d need, including the new Wi-Fi camera, and headed down the stairs to the workout room.

I wasn’t really expecting anyone to be there and I wasn’t disappointed so I put my belongings down, switched on the camera and propped it up pointing towards the machines.

I exercised on each of the first 4 machines, increasing the resistance a little and doing a couple more reps, then, as I was having a drink of water before going to the exercise cycle, in walked Riley wearing lycra shorts and top.

“Oh,” Riley said, “I didn’t realise that it was clothing optional in here.”

“It isn’t.” I replied, “girls have to workout naked.”

“Oh, that’s discrimination isn’t it?”

“I guess that it is, but there’s no men here and after all, girls were born to be naked in front of men weren’t they?”

“Daddy used to say that as well.”

“So you were naked at home before you came here Riley? My daddy had me stay naked for most of the year that I was in Ibiza. Well when I was on and around the yacht and the beaches which was nearly all the time.”

“Yes, when I was home after finishing school this last June, daddy told me that I had to be naked all the time too.”

“Didn’t your mother say anything?”

“No, she always does what daddy tells her, and my brothers didn’t complain either.”

“You’ve got brothers?”

“Yes, 2, twins, a year older than me.”

“Cool.” I replied, then continued,

“And we were naked last Saturday evening and the guys acted like they spent a lot of time around naked girls so I guess that we are meant to be naked as often as we can. I stay naked all the time that I’m in my apartment, even when the maid came to clean.”

“I put a robe on when she came to my place.”

“So you were naked before and after the maid was there?

“Yes, daddy told me to only get dressed when I went out. I hope that he doesn’t find out that I put a robe on when the maid came. If he finds out he might spank me.”

“Do you like being spanked Riley?”

“No and yes, at first it hurts but then it feels nice. I actually had an orgasm two times that daddy spanked me last month.”

“You’re not the only girl that orgasms when they get spanked Riley, lots do so don’t worry about it and cumming in front of men is what girls are supposed to do. Isn’t that right Riley?”

“I guess so, Daddy liked it. He even told me to be a good girl and to make myself cum when he or my brothers were watching me.”

“Nice. so come on, get those clothes off and get started, I’m going to get on the exercise cycle.”

Riley did, and I did as well, that is after I’d raised the saddle. Pedalling with a bare pussy and a purple antenna going from one side of my clit to the other as I pedalled is even more arousing that without the antenna, and combined with me having turned the vibrator on to low before I started, I was cumming soon after I started pedalling.

I kept pedalling until I’d cum 4 times, not even looking over to Riley. When I decided that I needed a rest I stopped pedalling and just sat there. The weight of my body and the purple antenna pressing on my clit.

“Jeez was that good, just what I needed after a hard day at University.”

“You were only there for a couple of hours Georgia.”

“I know but I still needed that, you should have a go Riley, you’ll enjoy it. It doesn’t matter that there aren’t any men here to watch you, you can still enjoy yourself.”

“Well alright then, but I’ll need the saddle lowering.”

I started to raise it and Riley said,

“No Georgia, lower it not raise it.”

“No Riley, you need it raising, you’re taller than me. Trust me, climb on and start pedalling.”

“Giving me a funny look, Riley climbed on and started pedalling.”

“What’s that purple thing between your legs Georgia?”

“It’s a vibrator.”

“Oh, the girls at school used to talk about dildos and vibrators but I’ve never seen one.”

“Well university is a great place to try new things.” I said,

“And what happens at university stays at university.” Riley added.

“Yes but dildos and vibrators aren’t just for when you are at university Riley, you’ll still be playing with your girl toys in 20, 30, 40, even 50 years time.”

“Will I? Wow, I never thought about that.”

Things went silent for a while as Riley’s orgasm took control of her for a minute or so then she asked,

“I guess that maybe I should get some of those toys then, would you help me choose them because I have no idea what to get.”

Soon Riley had managed another orgasm on the bike and I had led her to the mats and told her to do what I did.

After a couple of very exposing exercises Riley said,

“Wow Georgia, these exercises really do expose my pussy a lot, it’s a good job that there aren’t any men her to see us.”

“No Riley, it’s a crying shame that there aren’t any men here to see us. Remember me telling you that girls are supposed to be seen naked by men, and that means all of our girl parts.”

“Oh yes, and daddy says that as well.”

“So we WANT men to see us with our legs spread wide and our pussies as wet as both ours are right now.”

“I can’t help it being wet, that cycle made me cum twice and I’m always wet after I cum.”

“That’s a good thing Riley, men like seeing that girls are wet. It makes them like us more and you like to be liked don’t you?”

“Of course I do.”

“So a wet pussy is a good thing.”

“Yes, I guess that it is.”

“The wetter the better so if you really want men to like you you need to keep rubbing your pussy to make sure that it’s wet all the time.”

Riley replied,

“I remember the first time that I had an orgasm and my pussy was all wet after that. It was my gynaecologist when daddy took me to go on the pill. He asked me if I knew what an orgasm was and when I told him that I’d heard of them but never had one, that I knew of, he used his fingers to give me one. I was very wet for ages after that and I was glad that I was wearing thick knickers for the journey home.”

“Well you don’t want to be covering your wet pussy with knickers Riley, not even thongs. It’s much healthier for a girl to ventilate her pussy all the time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.