Futanari Club
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Sonatatre

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young shy woman learn it is not so bad having a girl cock, as she enters the world of the Futanari Club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Maria had not yet moved in with Lisa and Jenn. Lisa had not fully moved in either but she had been sleeping in bed with Jenn every night since the first one they spent together. Maria had started to talk to her husband about things. He had known about her keenness for women - especially the kind that had a cock and pussy. Maybe that is why they had never had any children as they both knew their relationship would end eventually. Still it was a transition to end their life together. Maria had said she would need a bit more time before she could move in with Lisa and Jenn.

Nonetheless, Lisa was sure it would turn out well. Maria had visited a few times this week and the three women had made love several times. Jenn a few times more since they had been able to spend more time together but when Maria been there she had usually been made the primary focus of Lisa’s big girl cock.

At the next meeting at the Futanari Club, Lisa was excited. This was to be her third visit - The first two visits had been life changing, but this time it would be calmer. First time she had been nervous. Second time it had been the horniness driving her on. This time she was calm and relaxed. She wanted to make love in there, that thing was certain, but having been with Jenn and Maria the whole week (and the weekend before) meant there was no desperate horniness as with the second visit.

She would even be entering with a new set of confidence now. In many ways she was the same person as before but she also had something new in her. She felt like she had grown so much since she had first learned about the club. The first time she had come there alone, the second time with strangers. Now she would be walking in there with friends. It was a new life for a new person and she was very happy she had been able to do this journey.

Jenn had made them some good food to make sure they would be able to hold up for a few hours at the club. Maria had not been with them but she came to pick them up in time for the club to start and they drove there together.

“What do you guys think Mandy will say?” Lisa had been thinking about that too. Mandy might get a bit upset. Her two best friends had decided to move in together with their futanari lover. Mandy was Lisa’s lover too but Mandy was happily married with three children. A very different situation compared to Jenn and Maria. It would be up to Jenn and Maria to tell their friend about it, but if Lisa could help by making love to Mandy she would gladly do so.

There were already over one hundred horny women of all ages at the club. They looked around for Mandy and did not find her at first, but just after they had scanned the room she came in through the front entrance. They all greeted each other with hugs and kisses but then came the awkward moment when Jenn and Maria were going to tell Mandy what had happened since the last club meeting. Mandy already knew that the three of them would hook up, but not what had transpired other than that.

“So did you three have a fun weekend?” Jenn and Maria looked at each other. Lisa felt like she better escape to let them clear things up.

“I am gonna go to the bathroom.” Lisa hurried away. She did need to go to the bathroom as well so it was not a blatant lie. She went out of the first door and into the hall entrance where the bathrooms were. She went inside the bathroom and of course all three of the stalls were busy. She had to wait for her turn.

When she finally made it back she could not see either of her friends anywhere. The big room had filled up even more. She was just about to dive into the crowds to look for her friends when she saw Aine and Yumi run up to her.

“Bad news., the Queen has taken your friends.” What could the Queen need with them? Lisa wondered. The queen did not seem to like older people much and most of the women she surrounded herself with were 20-25. She had some older people around but that was more to abuse them then to make them feel good.

When that fact dawned on Lisa she started to run. She did not even take the time to thank Aine and Yumi for letting her know. She ran across the room pushing her way through the people to the Queens room.

There on the floor in the middle of the room were Jenn, Maria and Mandy, on their knees in front of the naked Queen. Lisa could not fully see from this angle, but it was quite clear that the Queen had her big girl cock in Mandy’s mouth taking it forcefully. When she heard Lisa come out she turned her head.

“Well hello there Lisa I heard you’ve been paying so much attention to these three old skanks so I wanted to see what the fuss was about. I am sure you don’t mind since I let you use two of my girls last time.” Lisa felt her anger build up. She knew that no one at the club dared to speak up against the Queen; if they did they would be cast out of the club, but this was taking things too far. The three women were forced to do this because they were friends with Lisa, so she knew it was up to her to stop it.

“So far I am not very impressed. They are decent at sucking cock but nothing more.” Lisa watched as the Queen pulled herself from Mandy’s mouth and took a step over to Maria, grabbing her by the hair and started to slap her cock in the doctor’s face. Lisa could not take it anymore. She went over to the Queen and pushed her out of the way making her fall over behind Jenn.

“You are making a big mistake Lisa.” The Queen was outraged but Lisa ignored her.

“Get up. We are getting out of this room.” The three ladies hesitated at first, Maria was the first to take Lisa’s hand, and the other two shortly followed. They started to leave – but Lisa stood perfectly still, feeling the fire of anger burn inside her.

“You have gone too far this time Queen.”

“I have gone too far? You have gone too far Lisa! You are out of the club! Your friends too! Banned forever!” Lisa knew what she had to do. There was only one way left to save the club and it was up to her.

“I challenge you to a fuck off! The winner becomes the Queen and the leader of the Futanari Club.” The Queen had stood up and even if she was not that much taller than Lisa, Lisa still felt like the Queen was towering over her. Lisa was more angry then she had ever been before but she still felt it dwarfed compared to the anger that the Queen.

“I accept the challenge. I have seen you fuck and you don’t stand a chance little girl. After you lose I will have you beg to be my fuck slave in front of everyone. If you show enough regret I might grant you that wish but your friends are still gonna be banned forever for disobeying me.” Lisa looked back at her friends standing behind her by the door.

“Same rules as when you won the title from Cynthia.” The Queen was slightly taken back from Lisa knowing about that, but soon her surprised expression turned into an evil grin.

“That means five girls. You only got three. Good luck finding two more that are willing to fight for you. Better tell them that if they do they will be banned from the club as well. I give you one hour. That should be enough time for you to get a willing outsider here and I can have my people set everything up.”

Lisa did not bother to answer. She just walked out of the room with her three friends. Out in the big room everything was normal. She figured that would soon change. They were in desperate trouble now. There was a huge risk that no one at the club would dare to fight for her. Maria, Jenn and Mandy did not have a choice as it was their only chance to stay at the club. They might need to find someone from the outside for this.

“We should get a room to plan things.” Lisa agreed with Mandy. They really needed some privacy to formulate a plan.

“You can get a room for us. I need to talk to Aine and Yumi. They can be our fourth and fifth.” They all agreed. If there was anyone who might be willing to support Lisa it would be the young lesbian couple. Lisa already knew they did not like the Queen but sometimes had to accept her bidding.

The three older women moved towards the stairs to get a room on the balcony while Lisa bolted out into the crowd again. She found Aine and Yumi where she had left them a few minutes ago.

“What happened Lisa? You look like you seen a ghost.” It was much worse than that.

“The Queen was torturing them because they were my friends. I stopped her and she banished us all from the club.”

“You have been banned?” Lisa swallowed hard. It sounded like the two girls were scared from the thought of getting banned.

“We’ve got one chance to stay. I challenged the Queen to a fuck off. It was how she won leadership of the club and if I can beat her I will become the new leader.”

“We have heard about that. She crushed the old president of the club. Do you think you can win?”

“There is one problem. I need five women that I make love to. Right now I got Maria, Jenn and Mandy which is three. So the question would be if you think I can win?” The young couple looked at each other without saying anything. They both nodded and looked back at Lisa.

“If there is a chance to save the club from the Queen’s tyranny then we need to try and do it.”

“If I lose you will get banned from the club too.”

“We would never be able to live with ourselves if we missed out on this chance. Let’s do it!”

Lisa hugged both of them closely and then led them through the room and up the stairs. Below the balcony, where the queen usually had her fuck show, they saw how some women had started to build a small stage. This was sure to be a spectacle but there was no need to think about that now. Mandy was standing outside one of the rooms and they all went inside.

“We got our team now. Wait, where is Maria?”

“She said she had to make a phone call. Don’t worry she will be here.”

Lisa looked at the clock. They still had plenty of time. A few minutes later Maria showed up but she wouldn’t say what she had been up to. They had managed to get a full team and now the rest was up to Lisa. The fate of five very special women rested on her girl cock and she wished she had a more than just a few weeks of experience using it.

They all waited in silence until only a few minutes remained and then Maria stood up.

“We better go out now. Lisa, are you ready?”

Lisa stood up but kept her eyes on the floor. She was far from ready but there was no turning back now. It had all felt so simple when she was angry but now that was all gone and all she could feel was fear. Still it had to be done.

“Maria I will do you first.” She looked at the latina doctor and Maria did a nod in return. Lisa knew it would be awkward out there but by starting with Maria she might be able to forget all about that.

“Aine you will be second.” The cute little irish girl looked as nervous as Lisa felt but she made a wink to show she was ready to battle nonetheless.

“Mandy I will do your after that. Since you need it to be a bit rougher I think it would be good for you to be in the middle.” The 40-year old mother of three blushed and wanted to protest but she probably understood it would be pointless at this time, especially since it was true.

“If we make it that far Yumi will be number 4.” The Japanese girl seemed to be the least nervous out of everyone. Maybe she had that much faith that everything would turn out well? Lisa didn’t know if she became more or less nervous knowing that.

“And if we get the happy ending we all hope for then you will be last Jenn.” Jenn didn’t say anything but instead walked up to her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

“Whatever happens out there I will still love you Lisa” She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Someone loved her?

“We all love you.” Everyone else had said it in unison. Lisa felt like she was about to cry.

“I love you all too. Now let’s go out there and show them!”

Lisa opened the door and walked outside. It was completely empty at the balcony but when she reached the stairs she saw the biggest collection of women she had ever seen looking up on her. She looked behind her to make sure her five women were with her and then started to walk down the stairs. She felt like a general leading her army to war.

She saw the Queen standing on the right side of the stage with five young girls. She had figured that the Queen would hold true to her belief that young is better but she prayed that it was not always the case since she had three older women on her team. The only way up on the stage was on the right side so they had to walk past the Queen on the stage to get to their designated area. She could feel her mocking looks as they walked past and after all six of them were up the Queen took center stage.

“Looks like the challenger decided to show up after all. I am surprised of that but I guess she doesn’t know what she is getting herself into.” The Queen spoke out loud to the audience.

“Let me recap today’s events. That puny futa over there decided to attack your beloved leader and I didn’t have any other choice but to ban her and her old lady friends from the club. That made her challenge me to a fuck off and I thought why not humiliate her further and accept, all so that my pupils can get a good show. After I win you can all be sure that they will be gone for good and never be able to threaten out happy club again. That goes to the two pets that decided to join the treason as well.”

If Lisa had calmed down the anger from before was coming back now and she could tell she was not the only one. As everyone in her team looked ready jump across the platform and take the Queen out. Still they all stayed calm enough to save their feelings for the battle ahead even as the Queen continued her speech.

“As you can all see I have five beautiful specimens of young girls on my team, naked for your enjoyment, of course. Something the other team hasn’t done. But then who would want to see such old ladies naked?”

The Queen was the only one laughing as Lisa and her team looked at each other wondering if they could really undress now. Still all six of them started to undress and Lisa couldn’t help but thinking that the Queen must be crazy not loving Maria’s, Mandy’s and Jenn’s naked bodies.

The Queen looked ready to speak to the public again when the front doors opened. She looked a bit angry wondering who dared to show up late to the club and disturb her time at stage taking the attention away from her. What she saw must have been much worse than that.

In through the door came ten women that Lisa believed was in the range of 30-60 years old. Some people in the audience gasped.

“Who are they? Lisa whispered to Maria.”

“That is Cynthia Campbell, CC, the founder of the club we told you about. Together with some other members that been banned. I thought they would love to be here when you take the club back.”

Lisa felt like she was in the presence of futanari royalty. The Queen must not have agreed with her.

“You are not allowed to be in here. None of you are.”

As the newcomers came closer Lisa got shocked. Cynthia Campbell was her professor from social studies. She had spent many lessons thinking about how sexy she was and what Lisa could do with her new found cock powers to her and now she turns out to be the founder of the club.

“They are my guests. If I win they will be reinstated as full members again.” Lisa stepped forward towards the Queen to show her support of Professor Campbell and the other older members.

“If you win? Are you crazy? You are just a little pup trying to play with the big wolf. As soon as I beat you they better run away with their futanari tail between their legs. You all better run away. Let’s get this over with, assume the position fuckholes.”

The Queen returned to her girls on the stage that all followed her instructions getting into position as scared from the steam coming from the Queen as she had clearly lost control of the situation. Lisa figured she would take her anger out on the poor girls but there was nothing she could do about that now. She had to focus on her task. She gave one last glance at Professor Campbell before she noticed she was standing alone at the front of the stage completely naked and she started to cover herself as she made her way back to her team.

“it used to be customary with the onlookers to do the countdown, right? So start counting already. 3.”

The Queen started the countdown and Lisa and her team started to panic. Maria moved down on her hands and knees on some soft padding that was put on the stage. Lisa got behind her and noticed that she wasn’t even hard yet. The audience continued to count and Jenn came to Lisa’s rescue starting to work on her cock with her hand and as the audience screamed out “start fucking!” Jenn gave Lisa’s big girl cock some quick twists in her mouth.

“That will have to do Lisa. Now show us what your magnificent cock can do.”

Lisa saw that the Queen had already gotten into it when Jenn’s words woke her up from the stress. Her cock was not fully hard yet as Jenn held her against Maria’s pussy she could still slide in easy enough. She started to move and she could feel that Maria was quite wet even if she was usually wetter. Maybe the moment had gotten to her too but as Lisa felt her cock harden she also felt Maria’s juices start to flow.

It was not easy with the huge group gathered in the room to watch her or with the loud noises the Queen was making but Lisa did all she could to try and focus on what she had learned about making Maria cum. Find the correct spots, build up a stable rhythm and then repeat and repeat until the doctor’s body couldn’t hold back the orgasm any longer.

It didn’t take long until she heard Maria’s moans going the right way and she knew she was getting close. That is when she heard a loud scream and when she looked over she could see the first young girl cum around the Queen’s cock. The Queen quickly pulled out and pushed the girl away with her foot before getting behind the second girl.

“Focus girl.”

She looked out into the crowd and saw it was Cynthia that had woken her from her trance. The events on the other side of the stage had made her forget she was fucking Maria and that it was a competition to make her cum as fast as possible. She tried to ignore everything else and went back putting all of her body and mind into pleasing the wonderful pussy. She quickly found her stride again and soon enough she felt Maria shiver she felt her pussy spasm around her cock. She had managed to tie up the score but could not waste any time celebrating so instead gently pulled her cock from Maria’s pussy and get behind Aine.

As she found the entrance Lisa was pleased to find that the younger girl was very wet from having watched her take Maria and she could quickly build up a good speed. She knew that Aine and Maria liked similar styles of making love, especially in this position, and she hoped that by putting them after each other she would be able to reuse the technique from Maria on Aine. She started making love the same way as with Maria and tried some small adjustments to find the best angles and pressure points.

This time when the Queen had her victim orgasm Lisa hardly took notice on it as she was having Aine on the brink as well and not more than a few seconds behind the club leader she had her team mate cry out one of Lisa’s favorite sounds of a woman having an orgasm. She did not have any time to enjoy it nor the fact that she was catching up to the queen because with two orgasms done she still had three left to deliver and the next one would surely be the most difficult one.

She pushed her cock into Mandy from behind with a hard thrust. She had wanted Mandy to be in the middle as it would take some excitement to take the fuckable mother the way she needed to be taken but also it had the highest risk of making Lisa cum so she didn’t want to wait too long into the competition to handle the challenge. She took a firm grip of the hips and set out to find a fast pace with hard, straightforward, thrusts.

Lisa found herself in her own world, only caring about the moans of Mandy and the sound of her buttocks clashing soundly into Lisa’s hips. It felt amazing to drill her giant girl cock into Mandy but that didn’t matter now. She could not care about her own pleasure but only about fucking the pussy as hard as she could into submission. Each time she went deep she could feel the older woman’s pussy grasp her cock tighter and tighter as if she was trying to choke her and it was not until Mandy screamed out like a woman possessed that Lisa came back to reality falling on her ass out of breath.

She came to hearing the shouts of the crowd as Maria and Aine helped her get back up. Her cock ached from the hard fucking and was happy for the respite but she knew that she didn’t have any time to rest. They lined her up behind Yumi and felt a hand on her ass that forced her to push forward and into the little Japanese girl’s tiny pussy. Her curiosity forced her to sneak a peek at the Queen and noticed she was still working on her third girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.