Futanari Club
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Sonatatre

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young shy woman learn it is not so bad having a girl cock, as she enters the world of the Futanari Club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Ding

Lisa took up her phone. It showed she had a message from Jenn at the Futanari Club.

“Miss you and want to see you. Are you free tonight?”

Lisa got excited. She was free and she really wanted to see Jenn. The plan had been that Lisa would meet up with Maria and Jenn over the weekend as Jenns husband would be gone on a business trip. This was one day earlier than planned. She sent a message back.

“I am free and want to see you. Is it really possible tonight?”

“My husband leaves at 7 pm. Would you like me to pick you up or can you get here yourself?”

Lisa thought about that for a second. It was not that far. Maybe 15 a minute walk at most but she did not really know if she would be able to find her way fast as she was still new to the city and she might get lost.

“You can pick me up.”

“I’ll send you a message when I am close.”

Lisa was ecstatic. She had been prepared for the weekend but now she was going to get to see Jenn one day early. She wondered if Mandy or Maria would be there too. Either way she was happy. She was not sure if she could expect to be made to feel good but her big girl cock sure seemed to think that she would. She did not mind it so much right now. She knew that Jenn loved her girl cock.

A few minutes after 8 she got the message that Jenn was on her way to get her. Lisa had already been ready for a while. She had her prettiest pantyhose on, a soft skirt and a tight top that showed of her breasts. It was almost her standard outfit only she went with slightly tighter top than usual. After all she wanted Jenn to think that she was pretty. She stood waiting outside her building when she saw a car pull up and she saw Jenn driving it. She quickly got into the car and exchanged pleasantries with Jenn before they drove off.

They entered a nice neighbor and pulled up next to a nice house. It was not like Jenn and her husband was super rich but they seemed to be well off. They both got out of the car and Jenn hurried into the house and Lisa went after her. As soon as the door was closed behind them Jenn got up close to Lisa and gave her a deep kiss. Lisa answered it earnestly and she was getting excited as she felt jenn’s hands roam over her body. Just as she was getting lost in the kiss Jenn broke it and baked away holding Lisa’s hand.

She was pulled through the house until they reached the bedroom and they walked inside. Again Jenn’s hands started to trace over Lisa’s body which made her feel very good. She hardly even noticed that the skirt was been taken off until it fell down on her feet. Jenn’s hands continued to move over her body and she felt her top getting removed and as Lisa saw the older woman’s smile when she noticed Lisa did not have a bra on that made her smile as well. Jenn gave Lisa another kiss even more passionate then the one in the hallway and Lisa felt their bodies press together making her hard cock inside of the pantyhose press against Jenn. Just when the kiss was getting to Lisa’s head Jenn broke it and pushed Lisa towards the bed making Lisa sit on the edge as Jenn backed away.

Lisa was sitting on the bed looking at Jenn with her cock pressing against the tight pantyhose. Jenn started to move her sexy, athletic body seductively pulling off her blouse showing of her small breasts hiding inside a bra. She turned around which made Lisa look at her tight butt hiding inside a pair of pants. Jenn took of her bra but Lisa could not see her breasts and she tried to lean to the side to try and see around Jenn but it did not work. As Jenn moved her hands to her hips and made some sexy moves that ended with her pulling her pants down all the way to her feet in one swift motion.

Lisa felt her girl cock strain the fabric of the pantyhose and she was sure that if either the pantyhose or her cock would end up breaking soon. Still she could not take her eyes of Jenn standing there in just a sexy pair of panties sticking her sexy butt out at Lisa. When Jenn grabbed the panties and started to slowly lower them Lisa was almost fainting. She was so lucky to have met someone as beautiful as Jenn and even luckier to get to be alone in a bedroom with her as they both was getting close to being naked. Lisa had seen Jenn’s naked ass before but she was convinced it had never been as sexy as it was today. Jenn stood up and turned around and Lisa got a good view of her naked breasts and her shaved pussy. Lisa knew that before the night was over she was certain to have had her cock in that tight little hole.

Being all naked Jenn moved towards Lisa sitting on the edge of the bed. Lisa thought that it was almost intimidating to have such a tall, beautiful, naked woman walk towards her but as Jenn slipped down on her knees between Lisa’s legs the intimidation was gone and it was just the promise of pleasure left on Lisa’s mind.

Jenn rubbed Lisa’s hard girl cock over the pantyhose and gave it a quick kiss before she took a hold of the pantyhose and started to pull it off and tossed it carelessly over her shoulder. “Was it me that has made your cock this hard?” Lisa nodded. “May I suck it for you?” Lisa nodded again this time more eagerly. Jenn grabbed her cock and gave a soft kiss. Lisa had only just recently had her cock sucked on for the first time but in the short time since then she had fallen in love with it. She watched as Jenn opened her mouth up and the big cock head stretched her lips out as Lisa’s big cock entered her mouth.

After sucking on the cock for a minute Jenn pulled it from her mouth and started to focus on licking the head while holding the shaft firmly. Lisa was glad she was sitting down as they pleasure was so intense. Just as Lisa thought she would not be able to take the teasing tongue anymore Jenn decided to take the giant girl cock deep into her mouth wrapping her soft lips around the hard shaft as the head went to the back of her mouth.

“So good.” Lisa could not stop her lips from talking. Jenn certainly was talented at sucking cock and Jenn felt so lucky to get to experience her lips around her cock and her tongue playing all over it. Just When Lisa was thinking that she would have her orgasm soon she felt the sweet mouth be removed and Jenn crawled up on top of her making Lisa fall back on the bed with Jenn sitting just over her cock.

“I love sucking on your cock but I just need to feel it inside me. May I ride on your huge girl cock?” Lisa nodded her head and it only took a second before Jenn had lowered herself enough for the cock to slide into the glistening wet pussy. Lisa watched as Jenn moved up and down slowly making more of the hard cock disappear inside her body every time she moved downwards. Lisa had to bite her lip to not moan out loudly. It made her think back to when she was in the Queen’s room and she tried to convince her that young girls had tighter pussies. She clearly had never been with Jenn.

“You are so beautiful” Lisa blushed looking up at Jenn. She had her hands on the older woman’s waist and she just getting to touch the Jenn’s soft skin was a wonderful experience. “You are beautiful too”.

Jenn leaned down over Lisa giving her a soft kiss. Lisa’s mind was sparkling with emotions. The sensations of her giant girl cock deep in Jenn’s pussy. The feeling of their lips pressed together in the sweet kiss. Their bodies lying skin against skin bringing a new type of heat. Lisa wrapped her arms around her lover and pulled her body even closer while answering the kiss. She felt there was a new element to feeling good. At the club she had been made to feel good many times but it had never been like this. Never felt like this.

“I am going to make you cum in my pussy” The kiss was only broken for a brief moment and then Lisa felt the other woman’s lips against her own again. She knew that Jenn was right. It was getting to be too much. She felt the pussy squeeze her tighter and hug her girl cock in new ways. Lisa tried to ignore it and just focus on the kiss. With all her might she tried to answer the passion she felt from Jenn in the kiss boosted by the pleasure she felt in the lovemaking. It did not last long before the emotions and pleasure became too strong and still lost in the passionate kiss Lisa felt her orgasm take over and her warm cum flowed into the wet pussy with wave after wave of powerful shots.

“I told you I would make you cum.” Lisa had never doubted Jenn still she could not help but blush now. She felt her girl cock get smaller but Jenn still held her in her pussy. Lisa was trying to recover from the powerful orgasm. It felt good to just lie in bed with Jenn on top of her hugging closely. Lisa let her hands slowly wander over the soft skin. She felt that she had just been part of something very special and that she was very lucky to have gotten to feel this way. She did not know how long has passed when she started to feel some soft squeezes from Jenn. She felt her girl cock start to stir.

“If you do that It will get hard again” Jenn sat up and smiled down at Lisa.

“That is the point silly.” Lisa could not help but smile back and she felt her cock grow a little extra learning that Jenn wanted more of her cock. Lisa felt her cock fill out more and more of Jenn’s still wet pussy and when Jenn started to play with Lisa’s breasts it did not take long for her girl cock to be at full hardness. Lisa lay almost still but somehow it seemed that even if she tried to hold still her hips were still making small movements. She felt Jenn doing the same while paying most of her attention to Lisa’s chest.

“I want you to be on top this time.” Lisa did not think that was a bad idea. Still it seemed kind of silly as it was Jenn that was on top of her making her unable to move.

“We can move but you would need to move first.” Jenn gave a sly smile at Lisa.

“Make me.” Lisa did not know what that meant but seemingly Jenn meant it that way as she kept smiling that same smile. Instead of moving Jenn started to move her hips faster riding Lisa’s hard cock with her wet cum filled pussy. Lisa was about to ask her if she was not going to move but Jenn had a firm hold of both of Lisa’s breasts and started to pull which made her gasp for air. It was not painful but it certainly got her attention. She guessed it would be up to her to get them to switch positions.

Lisa tried to fight back to nipple torture. Even if it felt kind of good it still hurt some too. She tried to grab Jenn’s wrists but Jenn was stronger so he did not manage to get her hands away. She tried to shake her off but Jenn sat firmly. They wrestled for a bit as Lisa was thinking and she could only come up with one plan. She let go of Jenn’s hands and instead took a hold of her hips. She pulled her up a little and when Jenn moved down again to secure her position Lisa drove her hips up making her giant girl cock go deep into the older woman’s tight pussy.

When Lisa heard the loud gasp from Jenn she grabbed her upper body pulling it down and to the side while rolling to the side and in a split second Lisa ended up on top of Jenn with her cock still firmly placed in the wet pussy.

“I win.” Lisa looked down into Jenn’s eyes as they looked up into hers.

“What do you claim as your price?” They lay still for a few seconds and then Lisa gave Jenn a kiss.

“I claim you.” Lisa was not sure why she said it. It felt like something the Queen would say. Something that could be offensive and she absolutely did not mean it that way. Still she saw Jenn’s eyes light up and she felt herself be pulled into a passionate kiss. Lisa immediately answered the kiss and when she felt the woman under her start to move her hips body Lisa did the same.

Again Lisa was overwhelmed with passionate emotions. Her hips moved faster making her hard cock make full use of the slippery pussy. She remembered a few days before at the club when she had learned about the different pussies and how to make them feel good. Trying to think about the sweet spots for Jenn was not easy right now. Then they had been in a different position and in the heat and passion now she could not recall how to reach them. She just let her hips move by themselves, reaching for their own pleasure. In all that passion and confusion she felt Jenn pull her closer and her pussy squeeze her tighter and she knew from the moans in the kiss that Jenn was having an orgasm.

Lisa kept moving. Kept her cock pumping back and forth and her body sliding against Jenn’s. The kiss kept going and Lisa soon felt Jenn get more involved in it again as she recovered from her orgasm. Lisa felt Jenn shift under her and felt two strong legs wrap around her body being crossed on her butt making Lisa feel even closer to Jenn and making her girl cock go even deeper. Lisa tried to show in the kiss that she liked the double hug with both arms and legs. They moved together. In unison. She felt that this must be the most close anyone could ever be. Connected both in body and in spirit. Lisa felt her orgasm start to build and for a moment she got scared it would all end but at the same time she also started to feel Jenn’s body reacting in the same way as when she came before and Lisa desperately wanted to make Jenn orgasm again.

Every movement made her get closer to her orgasm. She figured that Jenn was sensing the same thing and Lisa felt herself being pulled closer to Jenn and her girl cock was being squeezed so tightly over and over almost milking her. Could it be that Jenn wanted Lisa to orgasm as much as Lisa wanted Jenn to reach her climax? Lisa did not have any time to think about it as her body reached its limit convulsing in a powerful orgasm making her warm white gooey stuff fill Jenn’s pussy for the second time. As if on cue Jenn was also culminating under her and in their joint orgasm they struggled to keep the kiss going but neither of them seemed to want to break it until they had both managed to calm down.

Laying together on the bed they were both breathing heavily trying to find themselves. As Jenn released her body hold around Lisa, Lisa rolled over to her side next to Jenn. Jenn moved closer and held her closely but carefully as Lisa sensed she was as drained of strength as she was herself.

“I am yours, Lisa.” Lisa did not really know what she meant but figured it was related to the conversation they had changed positions before. Instead of answering with words Lisa instead answered the hug and entangled her legs with Jenn’s. Lisa knew they had just shared something very special. The cuddling felt almost as good, at least on the inside.

“We need a shower.” Lisa had not noticed before but they were both sweaty. She did not really mind it either. Jenn felt good this way. On the other hand a shower would be refreshing. Lisa decided to lay still until Jenn got up and they ended up laying still liked that for a few minutes before Jenn slowly started to get up. “I am going to soap your body up really good.” Did that mean they would take the shower together? Lisa had not taken a shower with anyone before. Because of her secret she had never been able to do that even at school. For a moment she felt bad and even ashamed thinking she would not be able to do this. One look at the naked Jenn with white gooey stuff running down her leg changed her mind. It would be safe to do it with Jenn.

The water felt good and refreshing and Lisa felt the sweat wash away fast. She loved how Jenn’s hair looked like all wet. She wanted to kiss Jenn again but did not have the confidence to go through with it which made her feel silly since they were both naked in the shower and they had done plenty of kissing and making love just a few minutes before. When the water had run over them for a while Jenn got the soap and started to soap Lisa’s body up. It felt so good that she had to focus all her strength on not getting an erection right there in the shower. It was not easy since Jenn’s hands traveled everywhere with the soap but except for some involuntary twitches she managed to keep her girl cock hanging low. She felt proud of herself for having some control over it for the first time in several weeks.

“Would you like to soap me up as well?” Lisa quickly nodded and took the soap from Jenn. She made sure her hands were covered in soap and then she started to move them over the pulchritudinous woman’s body. Her beautiful small breasts, the curves of her sexy hips. Lisa could do this all day. She was extra careful as she soaped up Jenn’s pussy but the whole thing was so erotic that she was starting to feel an erection come along. She quickly moved behind Jenn so she could soap up her back and over her butt and she bent down far to soap up her wonderful long legs. Lisa especially liked that she had to have her favorite butt just an inch away from her face the whole time she was doing that. When she was done she stood up and before she could react Jenn took a step back to be closer and Lisa felt her big, hard girl cock poke Jenn on one of her butt cheeks.

“I love that you are hard again.” Lisa was blushing and she was glad that Jenn could not see how red her face was.

“I- I could not help it.” The water was raining down on them from the shower head as Jenn turned around and gave her a kiss. Lisa hurriedly answered it inspired by the softness of Jenn’s lips. She was sad when Jenn broke the kiss.

“I have a feeling we only showered so we can back to the bedroom and have some more fun. Get that big towel over there.” Jenn pointed at a towel hanging on the wall and Lisa got out of the shower to get it. As she reached it she looked back and saw Jenn cleaning her pussy with the showerhead for a second and then she also came out of the shower. Lisa was still holding the towel as if she did not know what to do with it but Jenn took it from her and held it out behind her own back and then walked close to Lisa wrapping the towel around them both and started to walk that way towards the bedroom.

Jenn did most of the work getting them dry once in the bedroom but Lisa tried to help too moving the towel over Jenn’s body. It was the first time she shared a shower with someone but if it was like this every time she would love to take a shower with Jenn again. Several showers if possible.

“I’ve been meaning to ask you, Lisa, is there anything you would like to do? Sexually I mean.” Yes there was something she wanted to do. Something she had been dreaming about for years. She looked down at Jenn’s pussy for a brief second and then looked up again hoping she had not been seen looking there.

“Yes.” She was not sure how to continue.

“Now you have to tell me.”

“I want to-” It was hard to say it. “I would like to lick your pussy.”

Jenn threw the towel away and gave Lisa a quick kiss. “I would love for you to taste my pussy. What position would you like?” Lisa was not sure about that. She had thought about it plenty of times and it had only been one position those times. But as she was thinking about what had happened in the club there had been many different positions. She shook her head to be able to think clearly. She knew what position she wanted.

“You on your back.” It was not easy to talk about sex. She wondered if she ever would be better at it. Still Jenn got on the bed and laid down in a similar position as she had been in when Lisa was filling her up for the second time. Lisa nervously got up on the bed as well and crawled towards Jenn so that her head was between Jenn’s legs. She leaned closer to smell it but all she could smell was the soap they had used in the shower. It was a beautiful shaved pussy. Even if it looked kind of closed now she could still see a flourish of pink and red poking through. She lay down and held herself up with one elbow and let the other hand move closer to the pussy. The pussy had been opened up by her girl cock several times before but she was about to see it in close up this time. She was almost shaking in anticipation.

Lisa placed her fingers around the pussy and carefully pushed her fingers apart making the pussy open up exposing all of the pinkness. It was even more beautiful than it had ever been in her dreams. The inside of the pussy lips, the hood hiding the clitoris, the lovely hole that she had explored quite well with her cock. She stuck her tongue out but hesitated. She did not know why but she closed her eyes and strangely that made her feel better and more confident. With her eyes closed her tongue searched for the target. When she felt her tongue hit something she carefully made a licking motion which made Jenn give out a soft moan. Lisa smiled to herself, she really loved to hear Jenn moan.

Lisa moved her thumb to pull the skin over the hood making it open up and reveal the pink button. She thought it looked very inviting. She had been thinking about this for years and now when she got to see a clitoris up front in real life she felt happy. She formed her mouth as if to whistle and then blew gently making the soft air hit the sensitive spot. She was happy to see Jenn react to it. She giggled lightly to herself and then did the same thing again making Jenn almost twist under her. This was so much fun!

For a moment she thought about blowing air a third time but the temptation to touch the clitoris with her tongue was to high so she stuck it out and let it gently touch the pink button. She quickly progressed to moving her tongue faster over it making her lover rock her hips in pleasure. Lisa answered by moving her tongue faster and letting her free hand rub gently between the wet pussy lips. It felt like it only took a few minutes before the older woman started to moan loudly and Lisa could tell she was close to an orgasm. She gave it her all licking and touching Jenn’s pussy and clitoris and a handful seconds later she could hear Jenn scream and moan from a strong orgasm.

It was a strange feeling. Giving yourself purely to pleasure someone else. It was something she had been dreaming about for a long time but the pleasure she had been giving in the last weeks had all been a joint pleasure using her cock. This was different in many ways but she liked it. It did not hurt that Jenn’s pussy tasted so good. With a few last licks she got the last tasty juices from the pussy and then got up from between the legs.

“Did you like it?” Jenn had a flustered look on her face when she looked down at Lisa to answer.

“You are pretty good at that part too. I didn’t just like it but I loved it.” Lisa smiled. She felt it had gone pretty good and she trusted that Jenn would be honest with her.

“I guess it is my time to ask now. Is there anything special you would like to do, Jenn?” Jenn grabbed Lisa’s arms and pulled her so that they ended up next to each other on the bed in a close embrace.

“There is something but I don’t know if you are up to it yet.” Lisa could tell that Jenn was both excited and scared to share what she had in mind for them to do.

“What is it?

“Do you remember your first time at the club? You saw the Queen do something and you seemed to be interested in it.”

“Yes...”

“I would love to try it, If not now then sometime else. I am a little scared of your cock but I trust you and I think it would feel very good.” Lisa was laying still thinking as the older woman was curled up next to her. Could she really do that to Jenn? Put her giant girl cock in that tight ass. Her cock gave her the answer. She had learned to listen to her cock more often lately and it was very clear what it wanted to do.

“You are asking me to try anal sex with you, right?” She had to ask to be sure.

“Yes, silly, what else could I be talking about? Would you do it?” Jenn gave her a light hit with her hand as if to mark how silly it was of her to ask and then looked at Lisa with pleading eyes.

“It would be my honor.”

“Great, I’ll be right back.” Lisa watched Jenn spring from the bed in her full nudity and disappear out the door. Not even half a minute later she came back carrying a pump bottle with a clear liquid in it.

“I see you are ready. We are gonna need a ton of lube to make that thing fit. Hmm, maybe we shouldn’t be in the bed for that. Let’s go down to the sofa.” Lisa saw Jenn reach into a closet and pull out some cloth and then she hurried out of the bedroom only to peek her head back in again. “Are you coming? We need to do this downstairs.”

Reluctantly Lisa got up. She did not know they would need to run all over the house naked. Her cock always got in the way when she was naked so she always preferred to have something on even at home when she was alone but it was much worse now walking around with her cock all hard hanging straight out from her body. Still she managed to follow Jenn out of the bedroom and she found her putting a sheet out over the sofa.

“This will have to do. What do you think?” Lisa was not sure what to say. She understood that if they would need a lot of lube then it could get messy in the bed. Better to do it here. She did not know what it was supposed to look like. “I’m sorry I am a bit energetic. I haven’t done this in a long time, and never with a big cock like yours. All that makes it that much more exciting too. Would it be fine if I got on my knees on the sofa leaning over the backrest? That way you could stand on the floor and enter me from behind.” Lisa quietly nodded. She was getting nervous now too but her girl cock was still rock hard thinking about it. It did not get better as Jenn got up on the sofa on her knees leaning against the backrest and sticking her butt out.

“Since you never done it before I can apply the lube. Look carefully so you can do it some other time.” Lisa could not take her eyes away from Jenn if she tried. Jenn worked a bit to get the pump working on the bottle as it seemed to be a fresh bottle and then once she got some out she reached back and rubbed it over her tightest entrance and eventually even letting a finger slide in just a little bit to work the lube in properly. “Can you lube up that thing yourself?”

Lisa picked up the lube from the sofa where Jenn had left it and pumped it out on her hard cock. It felt a bit cool but still nice. She first focused on making sure the head of it was nice and slick but as she was hoping to get all of her cock in Jenn’s ass she made her there was some lube all over the base too.

“I’m ready if you are.” Lisa watched as Jenn got back in the proper position making her bum stick as far as it could. It was quite a sight and if she had lost some of her hardness it was quickly back to full strength as she took her position behind the sexiest ass she had ever seen.

Every other time she had been in a position like this she had taken aim of a wet pussy but now she had her eyes on the well lubed glistening ass and especially the small entrance seeming too small to ever take anything inside, much less a huge girl cock. Still determined to take on the challenge she placed the head of the cock against the anus letting it rest there like in a cup.

With two fingers Lisa held her cock in place as she pressed forward. When she pushed herself into a pussy there was resistance but it was much more real now. Almost as if the ass really did not want anything to go in that way. She made sure that Jenn was okay worried that she would hurt her but as everything seemed to be okay she gave it another try pushing forward and just when she was about to give up again the anal opening surrendered and with the help of the lube the head and a few more inches easily slid up into the tight ass. She decided to hold still. It was so tight around her.

Jenn did not seem to give much of a reaction but Lisa could not imagine that having a big cock being so forcefully pushed into a tight hole could not hurt. She looked around and saw that Jenn was having a firm grip of the cover sheet and that she even had some of it in her mouth biting down hard on it. “Are you okay?” Jenn dropped the sheet from her mouth and looked back.

“It is okay. Just very big.” Lisa could only imagine.

“May I move?”

“Slowly.”

Lisa waited till Jenn was back to her position holding the sheet firmly in her hands and mouth. When she felt they were ready to proceed she gathered herself and started to move again. The lube made it slick and even with the tightness she moved easily back and forth with small, slow movements. It felt amazing. In many ways similar to the pleasures of being inside of a pussy but still completely different in so many indescribable ways.

“It is...” There was a long pause and in that pause Lisa stopped thinking she must have hurt Jenn with her giant girl cock stuck deeply in the athletic ass. “ ... So good. Your cock is amazing. Please move faster, harder.”

Lisa smiled. She loved to hear that she was making Jenn feel good, that her cock was something pleasurable. She straightened herself and took a good hold of the strong hips in front of her. If Jenn wanted it faster and harder she would show her. She was thinking back to the techniques she had learned at the Futunari Club and started to make longer strokes pointing her cock downwards. With each stroke she got more confident of the pleasure, more confident that she could use more force. The standing position allowed her to use all of her own body for stability and strength and it helped her build up a fast pace with long and strong moves making her hard girl cock drive in hard into her older lovers tight body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.