Futanari Club
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Sonatatre

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young shy woman learn it is not so bad having a girl cock, as she enters the world of the Futanari Club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Lisa found herself daydreaming again. She had done that a lot lately. Her schoolwork had taken a blow and she had problems keeping up with what the professors were saying in class. She was either daydreaming about the wonderful time she had on her first visit with the Futanari Club or she was imagining what would happen next time. Her new friends giving her pleasure or maybe someone else that was just as beautiful would come and want her cock too. She was absolutely interested in knowing more about the other girls with cocks too.

Well it might not be true that daydreaming about the Futanari Club was all she did. Sometimes her cock grew too hard and brought on some strange horniness she had never felt before. She had been horny before but that was just her pussy. Now it was something very different with her wet pussy and hard girl cock taking her to new places of sexual needs. She wondered if any of the pretty girls in her classes would want to please her if they knew about her secret. Or why not Professor Campbell teaching social studies, Lisa could not help but get a little excited every time Professor Campbell stood with her back against class.

Even with all she had learned about herself on that very special day at the club she still felt like she had a lot to learn and some growing to do. Even when the raging, throbbing horniness took over and she her girl cock was screaming to be touched she could not quite do it herself. She wanted someone else to do it for her but she knew she would have to wait till the next meeting. Jenn and Maria had both promised they would be there. After they had watched the Queen the three of them had gone back to the same room as before and they had been doing things until the club was closing.

Afterwards Lisa had gotten phone numbers to both Maria and Jenn and she had been told that the next meeting would be in two weeks as the club only came together two times per month. That seemed to be way too little to Lisa. She wondered how the other girls with a cock in the club could hold out that long. A few times she had thought about sending a text message to Maria or Jenn but she was too scared. What would she say? “My cock is always hard and I need help”. She doubted that either of the two ladies would like that. She also did not know if any of them were married just like Mandy was. Her only option was to buy softer pantyhose to hold her cock in place without hurting it and hold out till the next gathering of the Futanari Club.

On the morning of the Futanari Club meeting day Lisa got a knock on her door just as she had finished putting on her favorite outfit to wear to the club. She hurried to the door only stopping to make sure her skirt was in the right place so that her cock was properly hidden. As she opened the door she saw two girls around her own age.

“Hello, you are Lisa right? The Queen has sent us to escort you to the Futanari Club.” Lisa could not believe they would say so loud enough for others to hear. The hallway was empty but who knew if someone was spying behind a corner or behind their door. She did her best to hush the girl talking. She knew who the Queen was. Lisa had never talked to her but she had watched her as she had put on a show making love to some girls with her big girl cock. She had been excited to see someone else with the same secret as herself, even if the Queen did not seem to try and hide hers.

“Are you ready to come now? The Queen is waiting for you at the club.” Lisa got nervous again as the girl still talked way too loud in the hallway for Lisa to like it. As she was ready to leave she thought it was best to just hurry and leave together with the two girls if for no other reason than to be found out.

They came down to a larger car that was waiting in front of the building with an older woman driving it and the two girls helped Lisa into the car and then they both sat down in the car too. Lisa was getting a bit nervous again sitting in an unknown car with unknown people. Her mother would have been really upset with her. Still she was so curious about the Futanari Club that it was worth the risk. It was almost like if someone else was doing the thinking for her.

When they arrived at the Club the car pulled up and the two young girls pulled her out of the car and into the building, passed the doors and into the big hall where most of the people had been last time together with the food. There were some women there already but not that many yet as it was still early. Taking the car was much faster than walking. Lisa looked around hoping to see her friends Maria, Jenn or Mandy but she could not see either of them as she was pulled quickly through the hall towards a door that was on the other side of the balcony compared to the stairs she had used the last time. One of the girls opened the door and stood aside which Lisa took as her cue to walk inside. The room was well decorated with some people inside and sitting in the middle on a big soft chair was the Queen.

“Welcome, Lisa, we have been waiting for you.” It was the Queen speaking. The two girls who had helped her here came into the room too and closed the door behind them. Lisa was not sure what to do with so many beautiful women around. Instead it was the Queen who acted by getting up and walking over to Lisa and then helping her into a chair similar to the one the Queen had been using.

“We have heard so much about you since your visit here last time, Lisa. When I heard about such a young and prominent futanari as yourself I just knew I wanted to meet you. Do you know who I am?” Lisa did not know what they could have heard about her. She had only been the private room with her friends. Everyone already knew she was a futanari? She was not sure she liked that and did her usual blush making her face go red. “You are the Queen.”

The Queen looked pleased and smiled. “And do you know why they call me the Queen?” Lisa shook her head. She had only heard Maria use the term but she did not really know what it meant. “They call me the Queen cause that is what I am. Every member of this club bends their knees for me and recognizes me as their superior because I am so beautiful and got such an amazing cock. Is that not true?” The Queen looked up to the other people in the room that all seemed to agree either by nodding their head, saying yes or even giving more praise. Lisa could not deny that the Queen was very beautiful and she remembered she had thought that her girl cock was very big as well.

“But today is not about me. I wanted to meet you and give you a chance to prove yourself. Girls?” Lisa watched as five of the young ladies in the room lined up in front of Lisa and the Queen. They all looked to be around her own age and they were all stunning. “I picked these out for you. I would like to see you fuck one of them just so that we know what we got to work with. Lisa blushed heavily again. She was supposed to make love to one of them? In front of everyone? “Do you have a favorite girl among them?”

Lisa looked them over. One was a young Latina that reminded her of Maria but she was not as beautiful as Maria. The second was a blonde with dark brown eyebrows. Even if her body looked to be absolutely stunning the change of the colors bothered her a bit. The third was a lovely red haired with fair skin and Lisa thought she was a frontrunner. The fourth was a young woman with the most beautiful long brown hair, a fit body and the largest breasts of all the five women. The last one was Asian. Lisa thought she looked Japanese but in honestly she was not very good at determining the origin of Asians.

“Well, what do you think?” Lisa had not decided yet. She would not have minded to be made to feel good by any of them but she was most interested in the red haired and the Asian. She had a red haired girl in her class in high school that was also very beautiful and even if this one looked very differently they both had the same hair and skin which Lisa liked. There had not been any Asians back where she grew up but it was still something very appealing about her. “If you can’t pick just one then maybe you would like to pick two of them?” Lisa gave the Queen a quick look to make sure that she was allowed to do that then pointed first on the red haired and then on the Asian.

“Good. That is Aine and Yumi. It is curious that you picked them as they are also a couple, at least when they don’t submit to some girl cock like today.” Lisa felt her cock start to grow in anticipation but she still was not sure what would take place. She was not comfortable with so many people around. It had been strange enough when she had been with Maria, Mandy and Jenn but then at least everyone had been involved. “Girls you can start stripping and show our guest what you got.”

Lisa sat still watching as the five girls started to take their clothes off. She felt her pussy getting wet and her girl cock getting harder and harder stretching her pantyhose. The Queen stood up and walked up to the girls and Lisa could see her clothes tenting out from what she assumed was the Queen’s cock. The Latina was the first to get her clothes off and the Queen wasted no time pushing her down on her knees and the Latina seemed to know what to do as she obediently pulled down the Queens pants making the hard cock spring out.

Lisa looked on as the pretty Latina started to lick the Queen’s cock. It looked like the Queen enjoyed it and even if Lisa was not very happy being In a big room with so many people she could not help but feel like she needed to be made to feel good as well. Without her noticing the two ladies she had picked had sneaked up on her and she felt her legs being pushed open as Aine and Yumi had grabbed one leg each. Lisa knew that they must be able to see the big bulge in her pantyhose now and it made her want to sink through the floor but she knew it was not possible to escape now. The young ladies wanting hands moved up her legs and they both stroked her over the pantyhose between her legs. It felt really good.

Lisa felt her face grow red. She could half see the two girls between her legs touching her and giggling as they whispered things. She did not know where to look so she just kept looking at the Queen and the three girls that were now on their knees doing stuff to the Queen’s cock and pussy. Lisa felt her pantyhose being pulled and she could not help but lift her butt slightly from the chair and as her pantyhose were being pulled down her cock followed with it until there was nothing left to hold it and then it flung up into the air revealing her giant girl cock to everyone in the room. She heard gasping all around her and many of the people in the room started to talk and Lisa felt she had to try and cover up but as she reached down the two girls between her legs stopped her by grabbing her arms holding them away.

As the two girls held her arms away they used their free hands to grab the shaft of her cock. Lisa heard a moan escape her lips. Even if she did not like the situation she could not deny that her girl cock really needed the attention and that the soft small hands of the on her pulsing cock really felt good. She closed her eyes for a few seconds as the hands moved over her cock and groped it all over but as she felt a warm wind she looked down and saw both girls with their faces just an inch away from the head of her cock and half a moment later she felt both girls give a soft kiss right on the sensitive cock head making her whole body shudder with pleasure.

The kisses continued and Lisa kept moaning from every gentle kiss. A few weeks ago she had not known about things like these but she had really fallen in love with being made to feel good. She looked over at the Queen and could see that she had stuck her cock deep into the mouth of the girl with the blonde hair. Lisa loved the kisses she was being given but she knew how sweet it felt to have a mouth around her girl cock and she was hoping she would get to feel that soon. As if her mind had been read the red haired woman took Lisa’s cock head into her mouth sucking on it eagerly.

Looking down at the pretty red haired Aine Lisa thought that she was even prettier now with her hard cock in her mouth. The thin lips stretching around the hard meat as Lisa could feel the tongue of Aine moving all over her cock. She had been longing for this feeling for two weeks and finally she got to feel it again. She was starting to get carried away in the pleasure when she felt the wet mouth get removed and she could tell that Aine was going to let her girlfriend have her turn sucking on Lisa’s giant girl cock.

She saw the little Japanese woman give her cock head a few licks and then she took the head in her mouth. Lisa quickly learned that Yumi was just as talented as Aine using her mouth to please, maybe even more so. Lisa looked down on her cock and saw it quickly being devoured by the small Japanese woman taking more of it in her mouth. There was no denying that it felt really good. Lisa felt two weeks’ worth of juices starting to flow. As Yumi’s lips crawled further down her hard cock Lisa felt her own orgasm get closer and closer.

As she felt Yumi plant a soft kiss at the base Lisa was breathing heavily and she heard herself start to mumble. Yumi seemed to act quickly gently but quickly pulling her mouth back which did not help Lisa and her current situation. The two young girls both was kneeling in front of her as she was sitting on the chair. They both had their hands wrapped around her giant girl cock and Lisa knew there was nothing she could do to hold back at this time and she gave Aine and Yumi a big cum bath as they stroked her cock while the orgasm welled over Lisa making wave after wave of cum shoot out on to their faces and over their nimble bodies.

Lisa caught herself sitting and holding the arm rests of the chair in a firm grip. Her feel good moment had passed and when she opened her eyes she saw the young girls all covered in her cock cum. She was starting to be aware of what was taking place in the room again after getting lost in the pleasure. She heard the people around her not involved talk about her. How big her hard had been and how much cum she had covered the Aine and Yumi with. The Queen was still standing a few feet away getting pleasure from her three girls. Lisa wanted to hide. How could she have done this in front of everyone else?

“You came already Lisa? That is why I love young girls. So easy for you to cum. You need to practice on your stamina if you hope to be as amazing as me one day. Aine and Yumi make sure to get her hard again so we can start this for real.” The Queen was forcing her big cock into the throat of the brown haired girl while she was talking and Lisa had to admit that she seemed to have much more control. It was not really her fault that she had an orgasm already, after two weeks of needing release and having two exciting ladies service her it was just too much to handle. Aine and Yumi were both still covered in cum as they started to lick on her tool again. Even if she had just been made to feel good she knew it would get hard again very fast.

Looking at the young cum covered ladies and having them lick, touch and suck on her cock again made the good feelings return and even if Lisa was very embarrassed being half naked in a room full of people having her biggest secret exposed she still got hard again.

“Looks like you did good and got her hard again. Better bring her out here.” Aine and Yumi both stopped making Lisa feel good and instead pulled her out of the chair and out on the floor next to the Queen. Lisa wanted to resist but she knew there would not be any point to it. Once out there the two girls started to take the rest of her clothes off. Eventually Lisa stood there, all naked, covering her breasts but with her hard girl cock pointing straight out from her body. “All five get down in position on all fours. Lisa have you ever fucked a young pussy before?” Lisa shook her head. She had only been with three women before and they had all been more than twice her age.

She looked down on the two girls. They were both down on all fours pointing their beautiful young asses directly at her. She felt her cock twitch from the amazing view. There seemed to be something about a girl being in this position that made their behind looks its best. Lisa wanted desperately to touch them both. “Just pick one and stick your cock in her. You are gonna love it compared to those old pussies I heard you got last time.” Lisa had certainly believed nothing could get better then the pussies of Maria, Mandy and Jenn but if the Queen said young pussy was better then it must be true.

Lisa knew that her cock certainly was ready and then it was only the very difficult task of deciding which pussy she would want a go at first. She heard what seemed like a mix of a moan and a scream of pain. She looked over at the Queen and saw that she had already stuck her big cock in the pussy of the young Latina. Lisa did not want to be any worse so she quickly got behind Aine and let her cock push against the wet pussy of the red haired girl.

She felt the head of her cock get wet as she was poking at the pussy and without any warning the pussy opened up swallowing the sensitive head and giving it a tight hug. Lisa loved that feeling. She had always known that she loved pussy but she never imagined they could be this good. She heard a careful moan from Aine. Lisa loved moaning girls too. She thought back to making love to the three women and how they had slowly taken more and more of her giant cock and she set up that same motion moving her hips carefully back and forth making her cock make small movements and going deeper and deeper into the young pussy.

It felt so very good. She could hardly believe it. For a minute or two she was lost in the pleasure and the job of going deeper into the wet pussy wanting to feel all of her cock buried in there. When she finally reached her goal she had a firm grip of the beautiful hips and she felt very good about everything. A few weeks ago this might be her worst nightmare but now she loved it. She was still shy about it and scared but in all the pleasure she could not deny that she loved it.

Looking over at the Queen again she was nothing but careful. It reminded Lisa of the fierceness of Mandy only that the Queen channeled all that out with her cock. The poor little Latina was getting hammered by the vicious queen. Was that how you were supposed to do it? Lisa started to move her hips again making it faster and she could feel Aine reacting to it as her pussy grabbed her cock tighter and her moans getting more intense. Lisa could not match the Queen’s movements yet but she felt she was getting there. She tried to move faster really taking possession of the young girl’s pussy.

The pace was hard to keep up with. With all the moaning from the pleasure she was feeling and the faster rhythm she was starting to get out of breath. She was well trained and athletic but she figured there was some technique to this that she had to figure out. Her eyes kept wandering between the beautiful behind of Aine taking her big cock in her tight pussy and over at the Queen making the young Latina submit to her. Suddenly the queen stopped and pulled out her girl cock from the young pussy leaving it glistening with juices. Lisa stopped too and watched as the Queen moved a step over and sunk her cock into the blonde girl. Lisa looked down on Yumi on her hands and knees just a step to her own side.

Lisa imitated the Queen pulling herself from Aine and then stepped over behind Yumi grabbing her hips and putting her girl cock the entrance. Once she felt it was the right spot she pulled the hips of the Japanese girl towards her own while pushing forward. Her cock was already wet and Yumi must have been excited watching her girlfriend get taken as her pussy seemed to be dripping wet and Lisa was shocked that even if Yumi was small and her pussy so tight Lisa still managed to sink in all the way with one hard thrust.

Differently from when she took Aine she adjusted her position. She wanted better balance so that she could keep the faster pace up. When she felt she was in a good position that she could hold for a long time she started to move her hips making her cock slide back and forth in the tight Asian pussy. It was slightly different from the red haired pussy she had just been in but they both felt really good. With her new position she could go at the same pace as before but it was not as straining and she did not feel like she was losing her breath as she was taking Yumi hard and fast. She knew she wanted to be practicing this a lot so that she could do it as well as the Queen.

The Queen moved to a new pussy again this time giving it to the brown haired girl. Lisa did not want to switch though. She had just started to take on the young Japanese pussy and she had way more to give before she could leave it. She looked over at the other couple while still keeping the movement of her hips up. The Queen had changed tactics again. Now she was rolling her hips in a circle from the left to the right. Lisa had only considered moving back and forth but that looked like it was fun too. The Queen seemed to enjoy it and so did the young woman she was doing it to. Lisa slowed down and tried to do the same thing. First from side to side and then she started to experiment with all kind of other angles. Depending on how she aimed her cock it could feel very different. Sometimes there would be pressure from the tight pussy on the left side of her cock and other times on the right. When she shifted higher up or lower that made her cock feel good in different ways. There were more to this than she had thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.