The Electrician - Cover

The Electrician

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Adam, smarting a recent divorce, is renting a bungalow from a friend until he can find a permanent residence. A call to an electrician to fix a faulty outlet results in Kara showing up for the job. He discovers she has similar interests and invites her to dinner, which she reluctantly accepts. They fall in love. Adam is surprised to learn Kara is a 29-year-old virgin. At her request he deflowers her. Their love is tested when Kara suspects, despite their engaging in safe sex, she is pregnant.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Kara walked with Adam from the main lodge to their cottage. “That was quite a dinner,” he said. “I’ve never had conch before. The night air is mild and I love hearing the surf. I want to leave all the windows open and let the night breeze through. It’s a good thing the bed is equipped with mosquito netting.”

“I think they make an effort to keep the mosquitoes down.”

“Nonetheless, neither of us needs to go home with a case of zika or whatever horrid mosquito-born diseases abound here.”

Kara held his hand and caressed his forearm. This is so romantic, Adam. I’m so happy Arthur picked this place.”

“Arthur knows his romance -- that’s for sure.” They walked further. “Are you nervous?”

“Not nervous. I’m giddy with anticipation. Not to mention a little tipsy from that island cocktail, Champagne and an after-dinner drink.”

Adam unlocked the door to the cottage and they stepped inside. He embraced her and kissed her. “You look so good in that dress,” he said between kisses. “You could wear it like a nightgown.”

“I do need to do my night-time routine,” she replied, “so if you’ll excuse me.”

“I’ll set up the mosquito netting.”

Adam turned down the bedclothes and tucked the netting under the mattress, leaving an overlap so they could slip under it and into bed. He stripped to his briefs and lay on the bed.

Kara emerged from the bathroom wearing a floor-length, white nightgown with spaghetti straps and hip-high slits on both sides. The fabric was sheer and supple, and he could easily discern her wide, round areolas and the shadow of her pubic patch. “I hope you’re not disappointed that I changed out of that dress.”

“Not at all -- that is one sensational gown,” Adam remarked. “I thought black was your color, but you look good in white, too.”

“You like?” She kicked one leg to the side to show off the slit.

“I like very much. It’s sexy, Kara.”

“Mom and I went shopping for the trip. We spotted this gown and she liked it so much she bought one for herself.”

“I’ll bet she looks sensational in it.”

“She probably fills it out on top better than I do.”

“You fill it out just fine,” he replied.

“How do I get in past the netting?” Adam held back the flap and she slipped through it. “Ooh, it’s so cozy in here, with the netting. It’s almost like being in a tent. I think that would be romantic.”

“Do you want to go camping some time?”

“Maybe ... I’ve never gone camping. You know I’m open to new experiences.”

He lay with his back against the headboard and she sat leaning against his chest. He held her around her waist and began nuzzling her neck and shoulder. “What are you in the mood for?” he asked.

“I’m in the mood for whatever you’re in the mood for,” she replied. “I like it to be spontaneous and varied.”

“Certainly, my lovely bride. Kara Lawrence ... Mrs Adam Gowan. I like how that sounds.”

“So do I. Oh, Adam -- yesterday was perfection. I’ll never forget it. I’ll never forget today or tonight. I haven’t forgotten the first time you made love to me. You were so gentle, so patient. I needed it like that then.”

“Now, you’re a little more adventuresome.”

“What I really love is how we make sex a love-affirming act. There have been times when I’ve had a bad day and come home grumpy. You’ll insist on making love and even if it’s something quick and simple I end up reconnected to you, my mood is reset, I fall asleep easily and wake up with a whole new attitude. My dark days are fewer and further between. You are good for me, Adam.”

“We’re good for each other.”

Adam held her around her waist and continued nuzzling and nibbling her shoulder and the base of her neck.

“This feels really good, Adam. Mmm...” He cupped his hands under her breasts and ran his thumbs along them, stroking her areolas and pinching her nipples. Kara responded by drawing in a deep breath. “Mmm ... that feels so good,” she whispered. “Just like that for a while ... mmm...”

He continued stroking her breasts with his thumbs while nuzzling her shoulder. Kara purred with each stroke. “I want to lie down, now,” she finally said.

Adam lay beside her, facing her. He kissed her lips and kissed them again, this time touching his tongue to hers. He ran his fingers through her silky, light brown hair. “You have such perfect hair,” he remarked. “I love it. I love how it feels and I love how it looks.” He nuzzled the top of her head. “I love how it smells.”

“I know I’m blessed with good hair,” she replied. “It’s about all I am blessed with.”

“Not true,” he replied. “Not true at all.” He kissed her again, a long, passionate one with each probing the other’s mouth with their tongues. “Shall we take this off?”

“Mmm ... After act one.”

“Act one?”

“Haven’t you noticed? Our lovemaking has three acts. Act One ends with my first orgasm. Act Two ends with your first orgasm. Act Three is ... whatever happens after Act Two ... and, there’s always an Act Three.”

“I suppose you’re right. That means we’re about halfway through Act One.” Adam caressed her left breast through the sheer fabric of her gown with the backs of his fingers. He slipped his finger under the thin shoulder strap of her gown and eased it past her deltoid to expose her breast. “Each time I see those beautiful breasts -- the thrill is the same as the first time. Kara -- you have sensational, sexy breasts.” He caressed her breast from back to front. Then, he squeezed her areola to flatten it and drew it into his mouth. Adam nursed, sucking and massaging her nipple against the roof of his mouth.

Kara caressed his head and ran her fingers through his hair. “I love it when you nurse,” she said, her breathing growing heavy. “I like it when I start feeling it in my womb ... Switch sides?”

She rolled onto her back. Adam slid the right side strap down her arm to expose her right breast and he began nursing. Kara resumed fingering his hair. “This feels so good, Adam ... so good...”

He slipped his hand into the hip-high slit of her gown and caressed her taut belly. With his fingers he explored the shape of her mons and stroked her pubic hair. Her abdomen made twitches under his touch.

“Other side again?” she said.

“Are you feeling it in your womb?” he asked as he returned to nursing her left breast. Adam could feel her heart beginning to pound.

“Oh, I am ... Feels wonderful ... It makes me feel close to you, Adam.” Her legs and buttocks began to flex, pushing her mons upward.

Adam knelt near her hips. He lifted the hem of her gown up and to the side, exposing her long, smooth legs, and he began caressing them, savoring her musculature.

He began kissing the insides of her thighs, his kisses lingering as he reached her pussy. Adam nuzzled her bush and covered her hips and mons with slow, soft kisses. He lay between her legs and kissed her labia. With his thumbs he gently spread them so he could lick their smooth inside surfaces.

Working his face between them he began tonguing her clit using a rapid, back-and-forth action with almost no force. Kara drew in a deep breath. “Oh, that feels so good,” she purred. She stretched her arms out to her sides, which lifted her shoulder straps and pulled up her bodice so it again covered her breasts.

Adam caressed her abdomen. He worked his hands under her gown and cupped them over her breasts. Her breathing grew deep and heavy, and her heart began throbbing. “It’s building,” she panted, “building fast.” He began rapidly and gently pinching her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Kara was now panting though her wide-open mouth. Adam could feel her heart racing. She drew in a breath and held it, her eyes closed. Then, she arched her back and let out a stifled groan through her clenched teeth. Kara drew in another breath and began pounding the mattress. He could feel her pelvic muscles throbbing against his lips.

Adam reached for her hands and they locked fingers. Kara’s back arched again and her legs shook. She let out a gasp and, panting, let go of his hand so she could slip hers under his jaw. He lifted from her and then covered her vulva with soft, lingering kisses.

She opened her arms to him and they kissed. “That was a quiet one,” he remarked.

“At home I can make as much noise as I like. Here, with the windows open -- I thought we should be more discreet. I think keeping it bottled up made it more intense.”

“I do love it when you serenade me with your night music,” he replied. “Did we bring the curtain down on Act One?”

“Mmm ... Indeed.” Adam gave her his hand and she sat, cross-legged on the bed. “Help me out of this...”

Adam gathered the fabric and lifted her gown over her head and shoulders. He knelt facing her, reached between her legs and pressed his middle finger against her clit. She leaned against him and held him around his shoulders. “Feel good?”

“Feels intense,” she replied. He helped himself to some of her copious juices to coat her clit and began stroking. Kara held him tightly, her face against his.

“Come again?” he asked and she nodded.

“More in the center ... there...” She panted in his ear. “Adam ... I’m gonna come...” He eased back so he could kiss her. “Oh, yeah,” she panted, “coming...”

Adam held her around her shoulders as he stroked her and kissed her lips. Kara pulled away panting, her eyes half closed. She drew in a breath and moaned, pressing her knuckle against her lips to stifle herself, her thigh muscles quivering.

He released her, lifted his hand from between her legs and she sat on her heels, breathing heavily. Then, Kara pushed him onto his back. She covered his face and neck with kisses. She caressed his chest and teased his nipples.

Adam ran his hands along her forearms. “You have pretty arms, Kara. I love your muscle definition -- they’re sexy and soft without being too muscle-bound.”

Kara buried her lips and nose in his chest hair. “You like nuzzling my bush. I like nuzzling you here.”

“I have a bush, too.”

“Yeah, but usually there’s this big, stiff thing in the way.” She knelt between his knees and ran her palms along his thighs. “I think you have nice legs, Adam. She kissed his abdomen. Grasping the waistband of his briefs she began to slide them down. Adam lifted his buttocks and she slid them off his legs.

Kara grasped his firmly erect manhood. She kissed and licked its underside, caressing it from base to tip. She wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed, forcing out a big blob of pre-ejaculate that she smeared on his glans with her fingers.

She climbed atop him. Adam steered his glans to her entrance and she lowered herself onto him. “Oh, I love how it feels as you slide into me,” she said.

“It’s a thrill for me,” he replied, “to feel your hot, wet tissues envelope me. I think you on top is my favorite position.”

“I know it’s mine. You go in deep, but we’re still able to hug and kiss.” Kara wiggled her hips to ease him in full depth. She locked her legs with his, held his head in her hands and kissed his lips.

Adam held her across her shoulder blades with his left arm and caressed her buttocks with his right hand. Kara began lifting and thrusting her hips, making full-length strokes. He rested his fingers against her bottom; with his fingertips he could feel his shaft sliding in and out. He kept his hand at the ready -- in case she pulled back too far, he could steer himself back into her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.