The Electrician
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Adam, smarting a recent divorce, is renting a bungalow from a friend until he can find a permanent residence. A call to an electrician to fix a faulty outlet results in Kara showing up for the job. He discovers she has similar interests and invites her to dinner, which she reluctantly accepts. They fall in love. Adam is surprised to learn Kara is a 29-year-old virgin. At her request he deflowers her. Their love is tested when Kara suspects, despite their engaging in safe sex, she is pregnant.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Adam paced back and forth by the front windows of his living room. He checked his phone for the time — ten after six. What if she doesn’t show? he thought. He paced more and then saw a white Buick approach and turn into his drive. Kara got out wearing as short floral print skirt and a green tank top. He stepped onto the porch to greet her. “Come in,” he said.

“It’s hot out,” Kara remarked and stepped inside. “Wow, it feels comfortable in here. I don’t have central air conditioning at my place — just a window unit in the bedroom and another in the living room.”

“Yeah, the ductless HVAC really works. I’ll give you the tour. Here’s my office.”

“Well ... This looks like mid-century ... dorm room, Adam.”

“It’s functional. I bought two metal filing cabinets from Goodwill and put a hollow-core door from the home center across them for a desk. Then I used glass blocks and planks to make some shelving. I have my file server, laptop, printers, fax machine and phone all here.”

“Do you have broadband?”

“The phone company doesn’t have fibre out this way. They do have a small-business DSL package that’s six megabits and that’s working fine for my purposes. I’m not streaming movies or playing games, after all.” He gestured her across the hall. “You know the living room.”

“Very cozy. Where did the furniture come from?”

“It’s rented, until I can replace it with something permanent.”

“The curtains...”

“They are the originals. I had them cleaned. The dining room...”

“Very nice.”

“And, the kitchen.”

Kara looked around. “Look at that dinette. Where did you find that?”

“It was my grandmother’s. When she passed, my mom couldn’t bear to part with it so she kept it in storage. My folks gave it to me.”

“It’s perfect in this setting. That refrigerator ... looks like it’s from the fifties.”

“It’s fully modern with an ice maker and all.” He opened the door for her to look inside. “And, the induction range.”

“How do you like it?” she asked.

“So far, I like it a lot. It’s the only modern-looking thing in the kitchen.”

“No dishwasher yet?”

“Not yet. I have my eye on one by the same manufacturer as the fridge. It’s fully modern but with a retro vibe. The thing’s expensive. Hell, the fridge was expensive — nearly three grand.”

“I see you kept the three faucets over the kitchen sink,” she remarked.

“Remember how when Ginny Chambers lived here she had hot and cold cistern water and well water? Now it’s hot and cold softened water and unsoftened well water. If you’d like a tall glass of good tasting, super hard well water — go to tap number three. Check out the downstairs bath — no big changes. I did replace the toilet. The more I thought about it, the more the one that was here grossed me out. Let’s go upstairs.”

Kara followed him and he led her into the bathroom. “This is very ... functional,” she said. “Vinyl floor tiles...”

“Like you said, functional. I can upgrade the floor, later. I have storage here, plus the necessaries — fiberglass shower, vanity, and toilet. I don’t need a spa bathroom”

“Maybe you should put a window in.”

“Kara — do you know what’s involved putting a window into a stone house?”

“Sorry — I forgot. You do have a vent fan. That’s required by code.”

“Let’s look at the master bedroom.” He led her through the door that connected the upstairs bathroom to the master bedroom. “This is furniture from my old room at home.”

“It’s nice,” she remarked. “Full sized bed. You have room for a queen, at least.”

“Yeah, maybe.” He stood beside her and brushed his hand against hers. She touched her palm to his and they locked fingers.

“The other three bedrooms aren’t furnished, yet.”

“I am impressed with how well that ductless HVAC is working, and it’s quiet compared to my window units.”

“Let’s go downstairs and heat up that pizza. I have the oven warming.” They headed back down the stairs and Kara sat at the dinette. “Can I get you something to drink?”

“Oh, a tall, cold glass of well water would be fine.”

“I have well-water ice cubes, too.” He dropped some from his refrigerator freezer into a glass and filled it from the third tap.

“This is really refreshing, Adam. It is such good tasting water.”

Adam removed plastic wrap from the pizza, placed it on a baking sheet and slid it into his oven. He sat across from her as she sipped water from her glass. “I love this kitchen, Adam. It feels like ... like home. It’s comfortable. I see a lot of granite countertops and open concept in the houses I work on, and I thought it was a mistake not to gut and rebuild this kitchen. I was wrong.”

“My mom said it reminded her so much of the kitchen she grew up in, she decided the dinette set belonged here.”

“Oh, it does,” Kara replied.

“I’m really happy you agreed to come, Kara.”

“I wanted to see the house.”

“I hope you wanted to see me.”

“That, too.”

“I’m pleased. You’re looking good. How’s the IUD working out?”

“I had some discomfort the first day. Now, I hardly know it’s there.

“How’s work?”

“I submerge myself in it,” she replied. “If I didn’t have work, I think I’d go crazy. Maybe I have gone a little crazy.”

“Kara — answer me truthfully. Have you been having thoughts or urges to harm yourself?”

“Do you mean, suicide?”

“That, and others ... like, cutting yourself or binge drinking or taking drugs.”

“Adam — I thought you knew me better than that.”

“The Kara I used to know would never do any of that.”

“I’m still the Kara you used to know. It’s just ... I feel like I’ve been under a dark cloud ever since ... A cloud that doesn’t want to lift.”

“Have you considered counseling or therapy?”

She rolled her eyes. “There is a counseling service available to us through the union. I wouldn’t want anything to get back...”

“The privacy laws now should protect you.”

“Should being the operative word. I don’t trust them, Adam.”

“What about an outside counselor or therapist?”

“I can’t afford to pay them out of pocket and I wouldn’t want it on my insurance record. Adam — don’t worry. I will get through this. I’ll set your mind at ease — I have never stopped loving you, and that’s the truth. This isn’t about you or us. It’s about me.”

“I’m relieved to hear that, although it’s a hollow comfort...” The timer on his oven chimed. “Pizza is ready.” He removed the baking sheet from the oven and, using a wheeled cutter, he cut it into slices.

Adam removed a bottle of red wine from his fridge, opened it and poured some into wine glasses. “Cheers,” he said as he lifted his glass.

“Cheers,” Kara replied and sipped from hers. “This is nice, Adam.” With a spatula he served her two slices and he took two for himself. “Luther makes a good pizza,” she remarked.

“Indeed. I’ll take one of his, home baked, over any of the chains’.” He regarded her glass. “More wine?”

“A splash. Remember — I’m driving.”

“Right...” He added a splash of wine to her glass and some in his own. “Another slice?”

“I’m good. This really hit the spot, Adam. Thanks.” She drained her wine glass and he drained his.

“It’s kinda early,” Adam remarked. “Would you care to continue this conversation in the living room? I know I have more to say to you.”

“Okay...”

He accompanied her to the living room where he sat on the sofa and she sat beside him. “Kara,” he said, “I have missed you. I have missed you so bad it hurt. There were times I couldn’t stand to be in this room because of the work you did here — the work we both did here. I look at an outlet or a switch plate and I think of you. The other day when they delivered the range, the circuit was off. I went down to the basement to that beautiful panel you installed. I opened the cover and saw the meticulous labels, all in your hand. I almost lost it.” Adam felt his eyes burning and could see Kara’s filling. He brushed tears from his face.

“Somehow we got disconnected,” she replied. “I don’t know how to reconnect with you.”

Adam looked into her eyes. “Do you want us to reconnect?” he asked.

“More than anything. I just don’t know how.”

Adam knew he was at a delicate point and decided to go for it. “How about we try an OM session?” he asked. “It’s how we connected in the first place.”

Kara regarded him for a very long moment. “Okay,” she said. “Let’s try it.”

“This sofa isn’t as accommodating as yours so we’ll need to use the floor.” Adam headed upstairs and returned with a comforter, towel and tube of personal lubricant. He folded the comforter to make a pad and lay it on the floor. Then, he positioned cushions from the sofa.

Kara reached under her skirt and slipped off a pair of pale blue briefs. She lay on the comforter, supported by the cushions. Lifting her hips she pulled back her skirt to expose herself from waist down.

His heart pounding and trying to keep his hands from shaking Adam began massaging Kara’s thighs. “That feels nice,” she said. “Your touch is soothing.”

“I’m going to apply the lube.” He squeezed out a blob and applied some to the lower entrance to vagina and more on her clit. Adam started the timer on his phone. “I’m going to start stroking, now.”

Gently he pushed back her clitoral hood to expose her pale glans. He began making the slow, light and short strokes the technique required. He watched Kara’s face relax and her breathing slow and deepen.

By the five-minute mark she was making warbling whimpers. As he continued stroking her whimpers became choppy. He glanced at the timer. It now read ten minutes. Adam looked at her face and realized she was crying with tears streaming out of the corners of her eyes. She reached for him and held him, her fingers digging into his side.

The timer read thirteen minutes. “I’m going to do the down-strokes, now,” he announced and began stroking her clitoral shaft, easing her hood down over her glans. By now Kara was weeping. Adam placed his palm onto her mons in the grounding maneuver and she put her hand over his.

After wiping the lube from her with the towel he helped her sit and then stand. “Kara — what happened?”

“Oh, Adam!” She threw her arms around him and held him tight. “I’m so sorry.” Her weeping turned into wailing of a sort he had never heard from her. Adam caressed her hair and held her against him until she calmed somewhat.

“Let’s put the sofa together and sit on it,” he said and she helped him pick up cushions and replace them. Then, he sat and held her on his lap. Kara covered his face with kisses. “Tell me what happened.”

“I don’t know how to describe it,” she replied, her voice quavering and punctuated with sobs. “You told me that OM released oxytocin to activate the limbic system. You also told me the limbic system is in the animal part of the brain. There are some very dark places in my animal brain ... and this time I went there.” She began sobbing again and Adam caressed her. “But like every other time, I felt your presence. Every time I felt I was about to fall into an abyss — you were there for me to cling to.” She looked into his eyes, hers red from crying and her cheeks wet with her tears. “Oh, Adam — I am so sorry I pushed you away. You were right. Together we can resolve this.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.