The Electrician
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Adam, smarting a recent divorce, is renting a bungalow from a friend until he can find a permanent residence. A call to an electrician to fix a faulty outlet results in Kara showing up for the job. He discovers she has similar interests and invites her to dinner, which she reluctantly accepts. They fall in love. Adam is surprised to learn Kara is a 29-year-old virgin. At her request he deflowers her. Their love is tested when Kara suspects, despite their engaging in safe sex, she is pregnant.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

“Hey, sleepyhead,” Adam called to Kara. “We’re almost home.” She roused. “How are you feeling? Any effects from that pill?”

“No. Nothing yet. It’s the second pill that’s nasty.”

“Let’s stop at the Sub Station and take home a couple sandwiches. I’m in the mood for an Italian special, loaded and doused with hot sauce.”

“That’s a good idea. I think I’d like one of their tuna salad subs with lettuce and tomato.”

Adam pulled the car into the parking lot of a strip mall not far from Kara’s house. They went in and placed their orders. Kara carried a bag to his car.

Soon they were sitting in her kitchen. “I have some beer,” she said.

“Are you having one?”

She shook her head. “No, I don’t think so. I didn’t ask if I should avoid alcohol so I’m not taking any chances. I’ll have Coke instead.”

“Then, I will, too. I doubt the alcohol in a bottle of beer would hurt, though.”

She bit into her sandwich. “This was a good idea. I’m hungry and this is just right.”

Adam finished his. “Yeah, that was good.”

“Adam -- you are staying with me tonight, aren’t you?”

“If you want me to.”

“I want you to.”

“We have some time to kill. Want to play some cards?”

“Actually, I’d like to take a long walk. There’s a little park down the street a few blocks. Maybe we can sit and watch the sunset.”

Holding hands they headed out her front door. “Nice houses along here,” he remarked.

“It’s a good neighborhood. They were all built about the same time.”

“There’s one for sale,” he said, pointing.

“That sign’s new,” she replied. “It must be a new listing.”

“It looks similar to yours. I’d be interested in how it sells.”

They reached the park. “Let’s sit over there,” she said. “We can watch the sunset.”

They sat, holding hands. Kara began sniffling and wiping tears from her eyes. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“It keeps washing over me.”

“What does?”

“What we did today...”

“We did the right thing today. Don’t tell me you’re having regrets.”

“I’m not, really ... It all happened so fast. I really didn’t have time to...”

“Kara.” Adam looked in her eyes. “I thought you wanted it resolved as soon as possible. You wanted it resolved before your gyno appointment. We discussed this last night. We discussed it two nights ago, and we discussed it in the car on our way there. You didn’t give me any signal that you were changing your mind. You didn’t tell me you needed to think things through.”

“I told you I was scared.”

“I was scared, too. That’s different from, I’ve changed my mind. I told you if you changed your mind, I’d turn the car around.”

“I know...”

“You never told me to turn the car around. I’m sure at the clinic they gave you opportunities to change your mind.”

“They did...”

“Kara -- we discussed it. You asked for my opinion and I gave it to you ... or, were you hoping my opinion would be something different?”

“I don’t know what I was hoping,” she replied.

“We discussed it. We made a decision. We agreed it was the right decision and we executed that decision. We can’t walk it back, now, Kara.”

“I know ... Oh, Adam -- I don’t think you understand. You don’t know what it’s like being a woman.”

“No disagreement there.” He put his arm around her. “We came to watch the sunset, so let’s watch the sunset.”

Kara leaned against him and put her hand on his thigh. “I love you,” he said to her.

“I know you do. I love you, too.”

They watched the western sky as clouds became apricot and then raspberry. Finally, the color faded and they were a dark gray.

Holding hands Adam and Kara headed back to her ranch house. She closed and locked the door behind them. “I need to be at the job site tomorrow at seven sharp and probably work late to make up for today,” she said. “I’m going to need to get ready for bed.”

“I’ll get ready for bed, too. Have you thought about when you’ll take pill number two?”

“Yeah ... The doctor said the effects start five to six hours after taking it. I thought I’d wait until noon Friday. We knock off at three on Fridays -- no exceptions. That would give me time to get home before the effects kick in.”

“It would still be within the forty-eight hour window,” he added. “I can be here at five. I want to be with you when it happens.”

“I want that, too.” She kissed his lips. “I’m going upstairs.”

Adam headed for her bedroom and stripped out of his clothes. Kara stepped into the room wearing her short robe. She pulled her hair into a ponytail, secured it and then folded it into a bun she fastened with a large barrette. She slipped out of her robe and stood, nude except for a pair of briefs.

“The doctor said there may be some spotting so I’m wearing a pad,” she explained.

“No worries, that’s fine.”

Kara slid into bed beside him. He switched off the light and she lay, facing away from him. Adam cuddled against her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

She began sniffling. “Now, what’s wrong?”

“What we did -- it’s still washing over me. I took a pill that’s killing what’s growing in my womb -- something that is part of both of us.” She rolled to face him. “Oh, Adam!”

He embraced her and held her as she sobbed. “Kara -- we did the right thing.”

“When I was little,” she said, her words punctuated with sobs, “we had a dog named Lacey. When I was thirteen, Lacey had a stroke or something. She was paralyzed on one side. Mom knew of a vet who’d make house calls and she called to have her come over. We stayed up all night with Lacey, comforting her and telling her everything would be all right -- which we knew it wouldn’t be.”

Adam said, “I know. We went through something similar.”

“The next morning the vet came. Mom comforted Lacey on her lap while the doctor gave her a shot to put her to sleep. Then, she gave another injection to stop her heart. We did the right thing, Adam, but we all cried.”

“I understand.”

“If you understood, you’d stop telling me we did the right goddamned thing! It isn’t fucking helping!”

He held her tight as she resumed sobbing. He caressed her back and shoulders and he pressed his lips against her head. “It’s all right, Kara. Let it out.”

Slowly her sobbing diminished. “That’s what helps, Adam.”

“Is it guilt you’re feeling?”

“I don’t know. The whole thing makes me sad.”

“It makes me sad, too. It shouldn’t have had to happen, Kara. I feel responsible and I feel awful about it.”

“It’s not your fault,” she said. “It’s nobody’s fault. It still makes me sad.”

He kissed her hair. “You okay?”

“I guess.”

“Feeling any effects yet?”

“No. I’m trying not to think about what’s happening inside me.”

“Here...” He coaxed her to lay facing away from him and he began running his hand along her back.

“Mmm ... That’s soothing, Adam. Feels nice.”

Adam rubbed her back until he was sure she had fallen asleep. He cuddled against her and closed his eyes.

He was jolted awake by the sound of her alarm clock. Kara sat up, switched it off and slipped into her robe. “Adam -- I need to shower and get ready for work. You didn’t block me in, did you?”

“No. I parked behind you so you could get your truck out.”

“Okay ... I couldn’t remember. You don’t have to get up -- you can sleep in if you’d like. I’ll put a spare house key on the counter. When you lock up you can either drop it in the mail slot or hold onto it until we see each other again.”

“Do you want me to come over tonight?” he asked.

“I won’t turn you away, but I think I’ll be okay by myself, so it’s up to you.”

“I’m behind in my work, too. You’ll be okay by yourself?”

“I’m a big girl, Adam -- as you keep telling me. Don’t worry -- I’ll be fine.”

“I’ll definitely come on Friday and I’ll stay with you until it’s over.”

“Thanks, Adam.”

“Try to have a good day, Kara.”

“Yeah ... I’ll try. You try to have a good day, too.”

She headed down the hall to the bathroom and he could hear her start the shower.


Adam pulled his Mustang into Kara’s drive and parked beside her Buick. The time on his dashboard clock read four thirty. He stepped to the door and rang the bell.

Kara answered wearing cutoff shorts and a tee shirt. “Come in,” she said.

“How are you doing?” he asked. “Any symptoms?”

“Nothing. No spotting, no nothing.”

“I don’t suppose you’ve had dinner.”

“I don’t have much of an appetite.”

“There’s a soup and sandwich shop near here. I could bring you some soup.”

“Mmm ... Maybe some chicken noodle would be soothing.”

“Be right back.”

He returned with a container of soup for her and a turkey wrap for him. Kara opened her refrigerator and removed two cans of beer.

“I thought you said you didn’t know how it would mix with the drugs.”

“At this point, I don’t care.” She popped open the cans and handed one to Adam. Then she opened the container of soup and sipped a spoonful. “This is good. I guess I’m hungrier than I thought.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.