The Electrician - Cover

The Electrician

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Adam, smarting a recent divorce, is renting a bungalow from a friend until he can find a permanent residence. A call to an electrician to fix a faulty outlet results in Kara showing up for the job. He discovers she has similar interests and invites her to dinner, which she reluctantly accepts. They fall in love. Adam is surprised to learn Kara is a 29-year-old virgin. At her request he deflowers her. Their love is tested when Kara suspects, despite their engaging in safe sex, she is pregnant.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Adam drove toward Kara’s house. He rested his palm on her thigh and she caressed his forearm. “I have butterflies,” she said.

“I’m as giddy as I was on prom night,” Adam replied.

“If I had had a prom night, I’d have been this giddy. Is that when you lost your virginity?”

“Yes. I’ll admit it was a less than auspicious event. Neither of us knew what we were doing. At least my dad made sure I had condoms and knew how to use them.” He glanced her way. “There was a lot of angst and doubt, pain and crying and tears. She didn’t have a very good time, either.”

Kara laughed. “I’m assuming you’re joking.”

“Only in degree. I’m a bit more seasoned now.”

“I guess you are, from how you made love to me last Saturday. You gave me a glow that lasted into mid-week.”

He pulled into her driveway. “Time to refresh that glow.”

Kara unlocked her front door and they stepped inside. She closed it and threw the deadbolt. “I’m going to kick off these heels,” she said.

Adam faced her. They embraced and kissed. Kara slipped his tie off. She began to push his blazer off his shoulders. “The condoms,” he said and began patting his pockets. “Where did I put them?”

“You’re not going to pull them out of my ear, are you?”

He pulled a strip from his blazer pocket. “Dang, I wish I had thought of that.” He placed the strip on her end table.

“You brought eight?” she asked. “You must have high hopes.”

“I just grabbed a whole strip. Better safe than sorry.”

Kara stroked his cheek. “Do you know what I want?” she asked.

“No. What?”

She smiled. “OM. I think it would put us in the right frame of mind.”

“I’m already in the right frame of mind, but if that’s what you want...”

“It is, Adam. In fact...” She pulled open a drawer in her end table and withdrew a tube of surgical lube.

“KY Jelly,” he remarked. “Grab a towel and we’ll put together a nest.”

She helped him arrange cushions and furniture. He set his phone as a timer. Then, Kara reached under her dress and slid a pair of black briefs down her legs.

He sat on the sofa and she sat on his lap, then she lay on her back. Adam pulled back the hem of her dress to expose her from her hips down. He regarded her long legs with her black stockings as she settled into position. “Stockings,” he remarked as he ran his hand across the elastic lace band encircling her thigh. “I was expecting pantyhose.”

“I hate how pantyhose feels,” she replied. “I don’t like tight fabric against my skin.”

“I don’t like them much either -- I think they’re unsexy. Stockings I think are very sexy. I’m going to dispense with the noticing part,” he said as he massaged her legs. “Since we have lube, I’m going to put some on you.” Adam squeezed a small glob onto his right thumb and more on his left index finger. “This might feel cold.” He reached under her thigh and rested his thumb near the entrance of her vagina. Then, he applied lube to her clit. “I’m going to start stroking...” Adam triggered the timer app on his phone. Then with his left index finger he eased back her clitoral hood and began lightly stroking her glans.

“It feels different from last time,” she said. “Must be the lube.”

“I can increase my touch.”

“Okay ... Mmm ... that feels good, Adam.”

Maintaining a slow cadence he continued stroking her with short, light strokes. After five minutes Kara’s face was relaxed, her eyes were vacant and she was breathing heavily through parted lips, and vocalizing loudly by making warbling moans. As their session progressed her moaning grew louder and was accompanied by random twitching of her legs and thighs.

The timer read thirteen minutes. “I’ll going to do the down strokes,” he announced and began stroking from her clit down to her vagina. He could hear her breathing slowing. After two more minutes elapsed he cupped his hand over her vulva and pressed down.

Kara reached down and placed her hand on his. She drew in a deep breath and released it. “I’m done,” she said. Adam used the towel to wipe the lube from her vulva and then helped her sit on his lap.

“It felt really good, Adam. Really good.”

“You didn’t climax this time,” he remarked.

“You had me right on the edge of orgasm the whole time. I forced myself not to have one.”

“Why?”

“Because I wanted the arousal and all the oxytocin it releases. It’s made me sooo horny, Adam.”

“Then, what are we waiting for?” They began kissing, he caressing her back and shoulder blades. Their kisses grew longer and deeper. He put his hand on her side and stroked her breast with his thumb and felt her firm nipple under the bodice of her gown.

Their kisses grew more passionate with each driving tongues deeply into the other’s mouth. He placed his hand on her thigh and ran it up and under her dress. He caressed her cheek. “God, you are beautiful.”

He began stroking and fondling her breasts through the black fabric of her dress. Being halter style with a plunging back left no way for Kara to wear a bra under it. Adam stroked her firm, 38-A breasts and he could feel her nipples become hard under his touch.

He reached up and gave one of the tie ends of her halter a gentle tug. “It’s double-knotted,” she said. “Pulling on it will only make the knot tighter.”

“Let me un-do it.” Kara held her hair aside while he worked the knot loose. “You have this tied securely.”

“I didn’t want to have a wardrobe accident at the restaurant,” she replied.

“I got it...” He pulled one strap out of the knot and then it untied easily. He lowered the bodice and gazed on her breasts. “Those sensational breasts. The thrill is the same as the first time.” Adam covered them with kisses. He rimmed her wide areolas with his tongue, spiraling in to and gently nibbling her nipple. Kara made soft moans and whimpers in the back of her throat.

“I think it’s time to take this into my bedroom,” she said. Adam released her from his embrace. She stood, lifted her dress over her head and set it on her sofa. He regarded her standing before him wearing only her sheer, black stockings.

Adam stripped to his briefs and picked up the strip of condoms. Together they headed into her bedroom. With a butane lighter Kara ignited a pair of scented column candles on her nightstands. Adam set the condoms on one within easy reach. “Your room looks inviting tonight,” he remarked.

“I put on fresh sheets and sprayed them with some linen scent. I thought candlelight would be romantic.”

“Oh, it is.” He embraced her and they kissed. “I love feeling your body against mine. You’re a solid woman, Kara, and I love it. Like I said, if you have an ounce of surplus fat, I don’t know where it is.”

She slapped her hips. “Like I said, it’s right here.”

“Like I said, I love those curves.” Kara began to slide off one of her stockings. “Leave those on for now,” he said. “I like how they look on your long legs.”

“Okay ... I’ll need to take them off before falling asleep. Tight fabric makes me itchy.”

“Don’t worry -- you’ll be totally naked before you know it.”

Together they turned down the covers and slid between the sheets. “Fresh linens,” he remarked. “I do like the scent of whatever spray you used. It’s outdoorsy.”

They lay facing each other, kissing and each caressing the other’s back and buttocks. Kara eased Adam onto his back. She knelt over him with her breasts over his face. “You’re taking the initiative,” he remarked, “I like that.” He began caressing her breasts from back to front, squeezing them as if milking them. He flattened her left areola so he could take it all into his mouth and massage her firmly erect nipple with his tongue against his hard palate.

Kara let out a soft groan. She lowered herself onto him and pressed her mons against his hip. He caressed her back and buttocks as he nursed.

She eased her shoulders up and supported them on her elbows to let him switch sides. “Oh, God, this feels so good,” she panted.

Adam eased her off of him and onto her back. He knelt by her hips and caressed her thigh, running his hand along the sheer nylon, past the elastic lace and onto her bare skin north of her stocking. “Adam,” she panted, “I had no idea foreplay could be this intense. I feel it here.” She placed her hand on her lower abdomen just above her mons. “I feel it inside.”

“Nipple stimulation can release oxytocin,” he replied and began exploring the shapes of her labia. “Feels like quite wet down here.”

“I know -- I feel it, too.”

Adam ran his fingers through her sparse pubic hair. “I love this nice natural bush,” he said as he stroked her mons. “Do you trim it?”

“No -- that’s how it is. I’ve always had rather light body hair.”

“I like it.” Adam lifted her knees and rolled them to her sides to spread her thighs. He lay between them, nuzzled his lips and nose in her pubic hair and then gently parted her labia. “I love that pretty pussy of yours,” he remarked. Adam kissed the insides of her thighs and the outsides of her labia. He licked their smooth insides and then from the bottom to the top of her slit. “It’s a cute little clitty,” he remarked, planted a kiss on it and then worked his lips between hers.

With the tip of his tongue he pushed back her clitoral hood and began slow, gentle tonguing directly against her glans.

Kara let out a soft moan. “Adam -- that feels so good. I feel so completely relaxed...” Adam slid his arms under her thighs. He caressed her abdomen, stroking her mons with his thumbs as he maintained his gentle, rhythmic strokes with the tip of his tongue on her glans. Kara crossed her ankles on the small of his back.

He slid his hands up her ribcage and cupped them over her breasts. He could feel her heart beating through her flesh. Kara lifted her arms and crossed them above her head. Her eyelids drooped and her lips parted. He watched her breasts and ribs heave as her breathing grew heavy. Adam reached up and caressed her under her arms and the sides of her breasts.

“Adam -- this is unbelievable,” she panted. “It’s building ... building ... feels so good...” She drew in a breath. “I feel so connected to you now ... Mmm...”

Her breathing grew vocal as she sang soft murmurs on each exhale. Adam sensed her arousal building through the throbbing of her heart. He resisted ramping up the cadence of his tonguing until he was sure she had reached her plateau. The acceleration of her heart and her increasingly noisy breathing signaled him she was getting close.

Adam began pinching and rolling her nipples as he ramped up the force and speed of his tonguing. He could feel her heart racing and her thighs began to twitch.

Kara drew in a breath, lifted her face and let out a warbling screech. A flush formed on her face and neck. She reached down and grasped his forearms. He reached for her hands and held them as her belly jerked. “ENOUGH!” she gasped and Adam lifted his face from between her legs.

She reached for him. They embraced and exchanged long, tender kisses. “I was in that altered mental state just now -- pure bliss, pure ecstasy.”

“I believe the woman’s orgasm is an essential component of good sex.”

“That orgasm was beyond my imagination, Adam. I’m going to expect it from you every time, now.”

“You deserve it every time.”

She sat up. “Help me take these stockings off, before they make me itchy.”

“We wouldn’t want you to be itchy.” Adam slid each stocking off her leg. He ran his hands up and down her bare legs, savoring her smooth skin. Then, he stripped off his briefs and reached for the strip of condoms. He tore one off and handed it to her. “Here -- you do the honors.”

Kara tore open the wrapper. “What do I do?”

He supported his shaft by holding it at its base. “Just put it on and unroll it down.”

“My hands are shaking...”

“No -- turn it over. It has to unroll onto me.”

“Oh, I see...” She placed it on his glans and rolled it down his shaft. “How do you want me?” she asked.

“For a first time, nothing beats the vanilla missionary,” he said as he coaxed her onto her back and eased apart her thighs. Kneeling between them he slid two fingers into her opening. “Really hot and wet in there,” he remarked. “Since it’s your first time, we’ll go real slow and gentle.” He looked in her face. “Are you okay?”

“My heart’s pounding,” she said. “I want this Adam.”

Steering his manhood toward her entrance he used its tip to part her inner lips, then he slid into her, only glans deep. “Tell me if anything feels wrong,” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.