The Electrician - Cover

The Electrician

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Adam, smarting a recent divorce, is renting a bungalow from a friend until he can find a permanent residence. A call to an electrician to fix a faulty outlet results in Kara showing up for the job. He discovers she has similar interests and invites her to dinner, which she reluctantly accepts. They fall in love. Adam is surprised to learn Kara is a 29-year-old virgin. At her request he deflowers her. Their love is tested when Kara suspects, despite their engaging in safe sex, she is pregnant.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Kara stood. She picked up her briefs and shorts. “Shall we go upstairs?” she asked.

“I thought you’d never ask. By the way -- one rule of the OM technique is to perform it some place other than in the bed used for lovemaking. It’s supposed to be done on the floor in a so-called nest made of cushions and blankets.” Adam picked up the towel.

“I thought the sofa worked out just fine,” she replied. She took Adam’s hand and led him up a short staircase. He stepped into her bedroom. Before him was a queen-sized bed with a leather bound headboard and a pair of nightstands. Matching lamps sat on the nightstands.

“Would it be okay if I changed into something?” she asked.

“Sure.”

Kara stepped into a walk-in closet and closed the door. Adam switched on one of the lamps and switched off the ceiling fixture. He stripped to his briefs, placing his clothes on a chair.

She emerged from the closet wearing a short black nylon slip. Its hem barely covered her buttocks. Kara stood before him, her arms straight at her sides and her palms turned forward. “What you see is what you get,” she said.

“I like what I’m seeing.” He approached her and ran his hands along her shoulders and upper arms. “You’re a big girl, Kara, but physically fit. I said before, if you have an ounce of surplus fat I don’t know where it is.”

She slapped her hips. “It’s right here.”

“Those are curves,” he replied. “A woman should have curves.”

“I feel like an ostrich.”

“What do you mean?”

“I have this barrel of a torso with two long, spindly legs.”

“You have pretty legs, Kara, and a sexy body. Do you know what’s the sexiest part of your body?”

“What?”

“That it’s yours.” He took her hand and pressed it against his briefs so she could feel his erection. “This is what you do to me.” He embraced her and they kissed.

“Help me turn down the covers,” she said. “I’m sorry I didn’t straighten things up. I planned to, but when I got 2AM...”

“2AM?”

“My periods always seem to strike in the wee hours. The cramping wakes me up, so that’s my nickname for it. When I was in high school I’d see my mom in the morning and say, Mom -- I got 2AM and she knew what I meant.”

Adam assisted Kara in straightening the bedclothes and turning down the covers. She slid between her sheets. “Let’s keep this handy,” he said and set the towel on the bed. Then he joined her.

Adam sat up in her bed, his back supported by her headboard. “Sit here,” he said, patting the mattress between his thighs. Kara sat and he eased her back against his chest, his arms around her waist. “I told you that OM changed my outlook on women.”

“Yes I know...” He nuzzled her shoulder and kissed the base of her neck. “That feels nice ... I like how you’re holding me.”

“It also changed my outlook on sex. I formed my concept of sex from watching Internet porn. To me it was a race to the finish line ... the money shot. I didn’t have the patience to watch a video more than ten minutes long. I transferred this notion to my performance. OM showed me that the best sex is when it’s an affirmation of love. The intimacy, the connection -- that’s what’s important. The actual coupling ... not so much.” He continued nuzzling her neck and shoulder.

“That’s what I felt earlier -- the intimacy.”

“One thing,” he said, “one mistake I made with my ex that I don’t want us to repeat. If we’re going to be in an intimate relationship, I want us to be able to talk frankly about it. I want us to be able to call a dick a dick, a clit a clit and an orgasm an orgasm. I want us to use honest and specific language about what we like and don’t like. My ex was shy talking about sex topics and we ended up using silly code words.”

“I think that sounds smart, Adam.”

Adam gingerly cupped his hand under her left breast. “Is this okay?”

“Yes, it’s okay. Last night when you tried touching me there, it wasn’t that I found your touch unwelcome. It’s that I’m terribly insecure about my breasts.”

“I think a lot of women are, just like a lot of men are insecure about their dicks.”

“I wear a 38-A bra,” she said. “Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find that size in anything stylish?”

“Having never shopped for one, I’ll take your word for it.”

“It’s like the whole world is telling me I’m oddly built.”

“It’s the whole world telling me I’m in love with a special woman. Not every woman can wear a 38-A bra.” Adam traced the neckline of her slip up and along the shoulder strap. “I want to see what a 38-A boob looks like.”

“Go ahead.”

He eased the strap down her arm, pulling the fabric away. Adam looked down on her left breast. It was compact, nicely shaped and adorned with a thick nipple surrounded by a wide, round, pinkish-tan areola. “Kara -- it’s gorgeous ... you’re gorgeous ... beautiful.”

“You’re too kind.”

“I’m being truthful. It doesn’t look like an A cup to me.”

“It’s proportion. Sometimes I can get away with a 36-B if the style is right.”

“By that logic, you’re the size of a 32-D, only distributed differently.” He lowered her right shoulder strap. “A matching set. Outstanding. You have pretty nipples, Kara. I love your coloring -- your pinks and tans.” He cupped his hands under them and ran his thumbs across her skin and areolas, ending with pinching her nipples. “Do you like this?”

“Mmm ... feels nice. I like what else you’re doing...” Adam continued fondling her breasts while kissing and nuzzling her neck. “I’m getting some of that sensation from earlier -- the relaxation.”

“Nipple stimulation also triggers an oxytocin release,” he said.

“Feels really good, Adam. I like your touch -- firm but gentle, too.” She ran her hands along his thighs. Adam squeezed her areolas and nipples as if milking them. “Mmm ... I think I want to lie down.”

“Let me help you out of this.” She raised her arms and he lifted the slip from her and set it on the foot of the bed. Kara lay on her side and he lay facing her. Adam stroked her breasts with the backs of his fingers.

“I love your physique, Kara. You’re in shape but not muscle-bound. That tummy of yours is taut with just a hint of a six-pack, and your arms have good muscle definition.”

“I like your build, too.”

“Do the guys you work with ever try to impress you with their brawn?”

“Do they ever! I’m not impressed. There’s more to a man than upper body strength.”

“That’s something I don’t have.”

“Adam ... I wasn’t directing that comment toward you.”

“I didn’t think you were,” he replied.

“You’re what I want in a man.”

“I could never develop the upper body strength I wanted. I tried working out -- no luck. My dad is powerfully built with big, strong arms. In his prime he was athletic. He could chin himself one-handed. He still plays golf with an eight handicap.”

“I like your arms,” she said as she stroked his, “because they’re yours.” She hooked her arm around his neck, drew his face to hers and kissed his lips. They kissed again, this time long and passionately. As they kissed Adam fondled her nipple. Kara broke loose and panted. “I needed air,” she gasped.

“We need to synchronize our breathing. Breath through your nose.” He pressed his mouth to hers and drove his tongue in to caress hers. Adam sensed the rhythm of her breathing and matched it. He held her head behind her neck and languidly fondled her nipple.

Finally Kara broke loose and smiled. “That was the sexiest kiss,” she said.

“Enjoying yourself?”

“Immensely.”

Adam coaxed her onto her back. “I want to look at you ... all of you. I want to discover the little things lovers discover about each other. I told you I like your physique -- fit but not muscle-bound. I like your flat tummy and cute little navel ... and, this constellation of birthmarks.”

“You’re quite observant,” she replied.

“No piercings or tattoos. I don’t like seeing a lot of ink on a woman. Something discreet on a shoulder is okay.”

“My dad always said a tattoo signaled a woman who’s not afraid to make a mistake she’ll regret the rest of her life.”

“Your dad was quite the influence on you.”

“He sure was.”

Adam began caressing her legs. “You have pretty knees.” He caressed her calves. “Nice muscle definition here, too ... pretty feet.”

“Pretty big feet,” she replied. “I have trouble with shoes, too.”

Adam smoothed his palms up her thighs and then eased them apart. He ran his fingers through her pubic hair and stroked her labia. “During OM, I’m supposed to describe your pussy with value neutral words. Now I’ll tell you, I think yours is very pretty.”

“How can it be pretty?”

“Your inner lips don’t hang out and flap in the breeze. I think that’s unsexy.” He moistened his finger on his tongue and slipped it into her slit. “You have a long, slender clitoral shaft ... I think I feel a firm little glans hiding in there.” He began rubbing it.

“That feels good ... different than before.”

“This time I’m trying to give you an orgasm.” He lay beside her and she rolled partway toward him, lifting and bending her left leg to keep her thighs spread. “Go with the sensations, Kara. Follow where they lead you. Relax and let it happen.” He slipped his free arm around her shoulders and kissed her lips.

Kara closed her eyes and drew in a breath. “This feels really good.”

Adam covered her face and chest with kisses. He kissed her left breast and then drew her nipple into his mouth to caress it with his tongue. Kara began running he fingers through his dark brown hair. He could sense her heart through her flesh and it was beginning to pound.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.