Nymphomanic Tendancies
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Jonathan Dee

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dick is hung like a donkey. On his 18th birthday his Mom needs his attention like never before!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son  

I held her close on the drive home and she laid her head on my shoulder while she played with python. Arriving home she clung to me when the door closed and I walked her backwards to the hot tub. I undressed her and when she was gloriously naked. I turned on the jets and left her while I went to get champagne.

Her head was back and her eyes closed as she enjoyed the water. She heard the cork pop and smiled with her eyes closed. We cuddled and drank a glass of bubbly before drying off with big fluffy towels.

I carried her to my bed and sat her down. I climbed in and patted the bed beside me. She slid in on top of me as I pulled the sheet up a little, covering us to the middle of her back.

I couldn’t believe she was naked in bed with me. “Clean sheets,” I stated.

She giggled and locked her lips to mine. I tasted her lips until she moaned and sought my mouth with one hard nipple. She shuddered as I stretched it, letting my teeth graze it as I released it.

I placed the python into position and without pausing steadily drove my cock deep into Mom.

The rush I felt was like entering the gates of Heaven

She gasped immediately then groaned with ecstasy.

I advanced to full penetration.

“Oh You ... Dirty Little Fucker!” She cried.

This outburst excited me; spurred me on.

I sliced through her tightness, bumping her cunt-lips with every thrust; she groaned each time.

We were both racing towards oblivion, so I suddenly paused.

I wanted to finish in Mom’s delicious arse-hole.

I pulled her to her knees, her butt thrust out and the sight of her arched back and the feel of those two round cheeks against me drove me crazy.

I couldn’t hold out anymore; I slid all the way up into her. I felt her tense up.

“Oh You ... Dirty Bastard Father!” she screamed.

I reached underneath her and strummed her clitoris she began to come again.

She screamed out her ecstasy; I felt the cum rush; my cock exploded; pumping, rope after rope.

I coasted to a stop and withdrew, pulling her over and half on top of me.

She lay limply across me and we floated on a sea of sexual euphoria.

She was dripping wet; but I needed her to suck me off. Just to put the icing on the cake.

I nudged the head of my cock between her lips and and she eagerly began her job.

Such was her technique, she’d emptied the python’s larder in under a minute.

She didn’t lose a drop and when she turned around to face me, kissed me with passion.

We both lay back; panting with exhaustion.

Eventually I said softly “Seems you really enjoy oral sex Shelia?”

She chuckled, “With you I do ... I tried it with your dad once but he didn’t like me doing it.

How about when you were free and single?”

I did do it long; before I was married; when I was young.”

“Did you enjoy doing it when you were young?”

“Not to start with; but eventually I climaxed a lot that way.”

Her answer was full of ambiguity. I was utterly intrigued.

“Was he anyone I would know?” I asked casually.

“I suppose you did in a way Dick.”

“How do you mean?”

“Do you remember your grandpa Richard from when you were very young?”

“Only vaguely mom; why?”

“Well my father was a professional physiologist doing clinical research ... and when I was around thirteen he began trying out his nymphomania theory on me.”

“Trying what out on you ... how!”

Mom smiled at my incredulity and after a pause her hand came onto my cock; calmly stating,

“He wanted to explore how I responded to certain stimulations;”

“Stimulations!?”

“yes to discover what sexual kinks I had;

or what could be introduced into my sexual appetite.

“Holy Shit” I whispered as her fingers squeezed at python.

“It turned out there was a lot more than I ever knew existed.

He called them nymphomaniac tendencies.”

“Christ! He was a massive pervert Mom!”

Her fingers teased relentlessly at my rigid cock,

“Well yes, he was; put simply Dick, Father groomed me to the hilt with perversions...

“Holy Shit,” I swooned, my cock thumping in response.

“ ... and at fifteen I was a nymphomaniac; can imagine that?”

“ ... he call me his wicked little fucker Dick”

Mom was gazing steadily at me; I was panting and near my vinegar-stroke.

“ ... and you know what my darling?”

“No – what Mom?”

“I loved it.”

“Aaarrh Shit Ma; I’m coming!!”

We embraced wildly our lips meeting hungrily in passion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.