Penguins' Preference (a Toby Wakefield story) - Cover

Penguins' Preference (a Toby Wakefield story)

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In his first job 14-year-old Toby Wakefield is seduced by the Mother Superior at St. Bartholomew Catholic Church where he has relations with her and four of the other nuns. His introduction to sex emboldens him to become intimate with two neighborhood girls as well as a 40 year-old widow. This story points out the power of sex in humans including the most zealous of religious devotees.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

When the kids on the school bus got off the bus just around the corner from St. Barts, I told the bus driver that I had to pick up something from the store on the corner—my house was only a mile away from St. Barts. I walked to the convent, knocked on the door of Mother Superior’s office, and was asked to come in. Mother Superior picked up the crumpled hanky, getting my semen on her fingers, and dropped it saying “Yuk.” I had jacked off in it in the boy’s restroom just before getting on the bus.” Why would you bring me such a nasty thing, Toby?”

I was stunned that she took offense at what I had brought her ... at her request. And I didn’t feel any differently about making it nasty. She studied her wet fingertips, stood up, riveted my eyes, and reached over the desk, touching her semen-wetted fingers to my lips. “Suck them she commanded.” Stunned, the bottom dropped out of my stomach as I sucked her fingers in and out between my lips. Almost silently she whispered, “Oh Toby, we need to find more time to play our SPECIAL games.”

Slumping back into her chair she picked up the nasty hanky and held it to her nose. “My naughty, naughty boy,” she murmured, “and you even thought to soak it today, mmm.”

Stretching out the square of fabric, in the middle of which was a large damp spot, some of the sperm was still glistening. The rest of the fabric was covered with what appeared like crackly, clear tie-dye. But instead of colors, the outside rings appeared with brownish to yellowish stains that resembled potato chips. Placing the tip of her tongue in the middle of the wet spot she closed her eyes, licked, and sighed. With a blank face, she admonished, “This is just a little more excessive than smelling salts young man.” Then she wadded up the hanky and put it in her sleeve, at the same time removing the one that was there. “Put it to your nose Toby,” she said with a wink. This was the first time I had ever seen Mother Superior wink ... and she had done it twice.

Taking a deep sniff, I recognized something different. “It’s not yours.”

“That’s right Toby,” Cassie said. “There are five pussies at St. Bart’s my naughty young man. And something has come up that we need to discuss.”

She got right into it. Three sisters have complained to me that they are upset with you and Sister Mary Cecile flirting so blatantly.” I started to reply but she held up her hand to stop me and said, “I understand the reasons. Mary Cecile is closest to your age and in some ways is even younger than you Toby.” I didn’t know whether I was stunned or pleased at Mother Superior’s assessment of our ages. “In some ways, you act much older, but I think we’ll agree that Cassie has had a lot to do with that.” I thought about it and nodded my head in agreement. She was an older sister or aunt who had been nurturing my sexual curiosity.

“Anyway, two of those sisters are jealous of what they perceive our relationship is.”

I knew that Sister Agnes resented me for being there for more than one reason: She resented me for working for a Catholic Church and wasn’t even Catholic. She resented me for being Mother Superior’s pet. She resented me because sisters Kathleen and Mary Celeste were hoping to have sex with me just as they had with Father McNamara who she resented. She resented me because she knew I would at some time be having sex with Mary Cecile, the youngest and the one she most wanted to have sex with. And she resented me simply because I was a male.

“So, whose scent do you think is on the handkerchief, Toby?”

I took another sniff, the smell seemed to be even more delicate than Cassie’s and I said, “Sister Mary Cecile’s?”

“I know that’s who you want it to be Toby but it is Sister Agnes’.” She strongly chuckled and said, “It just goes to show you that the smell of a woman’s vagina can be such a strong aphrodisiac and it doesn’t matter from whom it comes.” She chuckled again and said, “Maybe this will give you an insight into a woman’s physiology. All healthy women smell good.” She laughed. “I should know.”

She took another whiff from the hanky I had given her. “This is dynamite Toby, thank you.” She sniffed again, shook her head in appreciation, and said, “I need your help, Toby. Most women can be satisfied to a certain extent by another woman performing cunnilingus on them. Others, like Sister Agnes, need it more often from more women. You know the things we do when we go into each other’s cells. Only I can help Sister Agnes. The other nuns are turned off by her. They just don’t have the same understanding as I do. Sister Mary Cecile won’t help at all. And Sister Agnes wants most for her to be the one that does too. So, your flirting with Mary Cecile makes Agnes the angriest, which causes me to spend even more time with Sister Agnes.” She tented her hands, looked deeply into my eyes, and said, “I need you to service Sister Kathleen and Sister Mary Celeste for me, Toby.”

She reached inside her other sleeve and pulled out another hanky then another. These two are permeated with Kathleen’s and Mary Celeste’s scents. Smell one.”

I sniffed it and found it to be slightly more redolent than Sister Agnes’. “Sniff the other.” I felt like I was a wine taster. “Do all of the hankies I have given you to sample smell good to you?”

There was no question, they all smelled great. I looked at her with a smirk and nodded my head. “Are you hard Toby?” I nodded my head again. She got up from her chair, went to the door and flipped the lock, turned, and said, “Show me.” I unzipped my pants and pulled out my engorged penis. “Sit on the desk sweetie.” I obeyed, sitting on the edge of the chair. Cassie approached me and kissed my lips tenderly before forcing my mouth open and “Frenching” me while stroking my cock in her firm grasp.

When she broke the kiss she said, “Don’t hold back your ejaculation Toby I need to taste your warm sperm badly.” She glanced furtively at the door. “We need to be quick about it.” Bending down she took me in her mouth and immediately began bobbing and stroking. I let myself go as quickly as I could. After giving her what my balls had to offer, she lovingly cleaned the semen from my cock with one of the hankies she had offered me, wiped some residue from the corner of her mouth, and said, “Put yourself back together Hun.” Going to the door and turned the lock as quietly as she could.

“What about Sister Mary Celeste?” I asked.

As she resumed her seat behind the desk she said, “I know how badly you want to do all this with Mary Cecile Toby, and I know how badly she wants to involve herself sexually with you but first things first. I need your help with Kathleen and Mary Celeste.” She gave me a hopeful look. “The other issue will be taken care of in a little more than thirty days. She had tipped her hand; Diocese Day was now five weeks away.

It wasn’t that I didn’t have sexual thoughts about all the sisters, even Agnes. I was a teenage boy walking around with an erection most of the time—my hormones were constantly bubbling. But it was the first time I felt the pressure of performing sex as a responsibility, some responsibility. The reality of my sexual arousal at the time was constant. I knew I could do what I liked with Cissy as I did what was expected of me from the other sisters. Then there was Kathy Warren who would have my attentions in the Glade on most Saturdays. Still, I would masturbate most nights in bed before going to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.