Penguins' Preference (a Toby Wakefield story) - Cover

Penguins' Preference (a Toby Wakefield story)

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In his first job 14-year-old Toby Wakefield is seduced by the Mother Superior at St. Bartholomew Catholic Church where he has relations with her and four of the other nuns. His introduction to sex emboldens him to become intimate with two neighborhood girls as well as a 40 year-old widow. This story points out the power of sex in humans including the most zealous of religious devotees.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

All through the seventh grade, I could hardly concentrate on my schoolwork. I thought a lot about Ray’s sister Kathy, with his boner stuck up against her thing (by then we heard the older boys referring to it as a pussy and sometimes a cunt). I was wishing I could put my pecker there and shoot on her as Ray did. It would get slippery enough for me to get it inside her. I longed for summer when we would have time on our hands and could sneak away to the woods with Kathy ... find some things out.

Then, right after Halloween, when my life changed that incredible Saturday with Sister Natalie, I thought it would happen again. But all winter it never did. During that time, we never had the chance to be alone again.

For most of the winter, while obsessing about Sister Natalie I started thinking about Kathy. Because I was able to get into Sister Natalie’s pants, I had this unrealistic idea that the other nuns would do it too. I would stare at them in their habits and imagine what they would be like naked. Once a fourteen-year-old boy has sex, particularly with an older woman who is so willing to teach him everything he needs to know, he wants to do it repeatedly. So, whenever Sister Natalie looked at me with that sparkle in her eyes, I knew she wanted to make it happen but there was just no way we could pull it off at the time.

As the dreary winter months dragged on my disappointment at not having sex with her grew. I found myself fantasizing about Kathy. After Sister Natalie, I knew what the possibilities with Kathy could be. There’s got to be a way for Ray and me to get her alone, I would think, in our basement, or the Warren’s. But her mother was no dummy, she knew Kathy was beginning to mature. Though I never gave Mrs. Warren credit for knowing about pubescent teens she continually found things for Kathy to do to keep away from us.

Ray and I talked about it often, about somehow getting Kathy to go to The Glade with us. Regardless, it would have to wait for warmer weather. I asked him if he and Kathy ever did what they did the night he caught her spying on him in the shower. He told me they would sneak off sometimes in the basement, or their rooms when their mom was outside, or taking a nap. I asked if he ever came on his sister’s pussy again.

“By the third time I did it,” he said, “she didn’t think it was so nasty anymore. She said she liked me doing it but always cleaned herself off with Kleenex.”

I began swiping my father’s Trojans, one or two a month. I figured with as many rubbers as he had he wouldn’t miss them anytime soon. In the meantime, every Saturday, I walked around the convent with a constant hard-on. Sister Natalie treated me the same as she did before November 1st, sternly and always with excitement in her eyes. Sometimes her nostrils flared a little. Once when I looked longingly at her she gave me an understanding smile and whispered, “Patience my exciting young man.”

I never missed the fact that something was going on behind closed doors between Mother Superior and each of the five sisters. Regularly she would say to one of them, “Come see me in my cell in ten minutes Sister.” It was just like the way she said it to me that day. Sometimes she would approach it in another way by saying, “Take ten minutes sister and put your cell in order. I want to inspect it.” She did inspect it. But whether it was in her room or theirs they always took a half hour and came out looking like they had just washed their faces. My sexual training hadn’t gone far enough for me to figure out what they were doing. My thoughts were always overwhelmed though by the memory of that day in November when I went into her room, and she lay on the bed naked.

During that wintertime, Saturdays, when I was at the St. Bart’s Convent everything, was the same ... except for how much more friendly all the sisters were toward me ... not counting Sister Agnes. She had been distant when I first started working there but after that Saturday in November, she seemed even more severe toward me.

The other sisters: Kathleen, Anne, Marie Celeste, and Mary Cecil often looked at me as if they were suppressing a smile. It seemed like they had a secret. The youngest—Mary Cecile—who had only been in the order for a year would often look at me and giggle. When I gazed back at her she always blushed. She is the one who grabbed my crotch when we were frolicking in the pile of leaves that fall day.


“It’s May, t’s May the lusty month of May, that lovely month when everyone goes blissfully astray. It’s here; it’s here that shocking time of year when tons of wicked little thoughts merrily appear. These lyrics from the musical Camelot are quite apt for me: After having received my gift of sex in early November I spent the winter languishing. But by the time my fifteenth birthday arrived in late May, I would be one of those who went “blissfully astray,” having my “wicked little thoughts merrily appear” in such delightful ways.” From the musical “Camelot.”

On Saturday, May 7th,1953 the leaves in the woods were lush and green, Dogwood blossoms showed pink and white in full profusion. Daffodils, Trilliums, and Jack-in-the Pulpits were in full flower and the birds were twittering in their springtime frolic. By the end of that day the horse, Dark Star would upset Native Dancer in the Kentucky Derby. Unconcerned about the Kentucky Derby young Toby would have discovered carnal knowledge of Kathy Warren, his best friend’s younger sister.

St. Bartholomew’s Catholic Church of Burling Village, Ohio was celebrating its twenty-fifth anniversary. The bishop and his entourage graced the proceedings. With the hierarchy of the Cleveland diocese on the grounds, Father Desmond and Sister Natalie thought it wise not to flaunt an employee of the parish who was not of the faith. So, I was given the day off. The weather was balmy and The Glade, the setting of our planned debauch, was soft and dry. It was serendipity.

Compliments of St. Bart’s the conspirators were given the gift of absence from home by both Mr. and Mrs. Warren. Ray Sr. was a member of the Knights of Columbus who served as the honor guard for the bishop. Ellen Warren oversaw refreshments for the fete. Kathy feigning the flu would meet Ray and me at The Glade after her parents left home.

While we were waiting for Kathy, Ray gave me a blow-by-blow of his sexual progress with her. She was regularly giving him hand jobs and letting him cum on her body and pussy. Ray said that his sister was not wet enough yet to allow penetration. By getting his finger wet with saliva though, he was able to get it inside her pussy. But she wouldn’t lubricate enough yet for him to get his cock inside. He managed to break her cherry with his fingers when he finally got two inside her. Since Ray never talked about it, I figured he didn’t know anything about the clitoris. With what I had learned from Sister Natalie I was going to give Kathy a “cookie” by getting her wet, getting her off, and getting my cock inside her. For months after my experience with Sister Natalie, I kept harking back to what happened when I learned about her clitoris and started playing with it. She became extremely wet. I expected the same thing to happen with Ray’s sister.

While we were waiting for Kathy to show up our conversation led us both to lie on the mossy carpet and masturbate. If I did get in, I wanted to cum before she got to the Glade. Like a dummy, I didn’t bring any of the rubbers I had filched so I wanted to make sure I was as numb down there as possible when I got my penis inside her.

When Kathy arrived Ray and I were all smiles. I was concerned though that she would be shy because I was there. Ray and I had learned long ago with our circle jerk buddies how to play strip poker. Ray said he showed Kathy how and they had played it. As it turned out bolt Ray and I were completely naked before Kathy who was still in her panties and bra. She was prettier that day than I had ever seen her before, and I wanted to see her naked in the worst way. As she kept looking at our hard cocks she would giggle and blush until Ray got us off the dime by asking her, “Do you want you to jack us off Sis?” Turns out she was eager to do it.

We lay down on the mossy ground leaving enough room for Kathy to get between us. It was so cool and soft. While Ray’s erect cock had previously been bigger than mine, I had grown more height-wise, and my cock was half an inch longer. We had measured it a week or so before. I was 7 1/2”, and Ray was 7”. We were both equally thick, our knobs being remarkably similar (his more reddish than mine) and my circumcision scar was about a quarter of an inch broader. “They’re pretty,” Kathy said as she sat facing us cross-legged.

As she took my hard penis in her hand, I was surprised at how tenderly she was and how capably she cradled and hefted my balls. This is so fucking hot, I thought. Seeing the excited look on my face she asked, “What are you thinking about Toby?”

I asked, “Exact words?”

“Mm-hmm,” she mused, slowly stroking my cock, fondling my balls with her other hand. She pinched my purplish glans and popped my lip-like slit open.

“This is so fucking hot,” I said, “exact words.”

“Dirty words are fun,” she said. “I don’t feel good saying them, but I love hearing them.”

“She never uses them,” Ray said, making sure I didn’t get the wrong idea. It was as if he didn’t want her to use coarse words in my presence. I was ok with that.

What she said next blew me away. “Would you like me to suck your penis, Toby?” At first, I thought she was joking but when I looked over at Ray who had a silly smile on his face, he nodded.

With the excitement of what was happening almost making me cream I said, “You never told me about that.” He shrugged. “Yes,” I said to Kathy, still not believing that she would do it. I thought it was a joke between them. She gave me an enthusiastic smile that made me realize she and her brother had been playing this way for quite a while.

Still cradling my balls Kathy lowered her head, opened her mouth, and took me inside her lips, just beyond the rim of my glans. Ray must have cautioned her not to squeeze his balls. The way she was fondling mine was extremely tender, almost respectful. As she took me in her mouth and her head started bobbing, I winced. At the same moment, I heard Ray say, “You can shoot in her mouth if you want to Toby. She likes it.”

“Ung huh,” Kathy grunted her compliance. It was apparent she had become quite comfortable with it. She was no Sister Natalie, but my penguin had twenty-six years on her.

While she was sucking me, she reached over and began stroking Ray who laid back, bucked up, and urged, “Do it faster Sis, get me close.” When she flailed on Ray’s cock her head bobbed faster on mine. At the same, she was making a high-pitched squeal that was muted by her penis sundae. It was the first time she had played with two cocks at the same time and was excited by it.

I could have held back longer but the allure of coming inside this desired adolescent girl’s mouth, particularly since she wanted it so badly, was too exciting for me to pass up. But I did give her a second’s notice. “I’m gonna cum, Kathy.”

Her excited “mm-hmm, mm-hmm,” made the experience even more thrilling for me. My balls clutched once and I gasped “JESUS,” feeling and hearing an almost exaggerated swallowing sound which encouraged my follow-up spurts as my balls clutched in forceful spasms.

Having not swallowed my third burst fully Kathy pulled her mouth off my cock. A long rope of white, bubbly semen strung from her lips. In an urgent swing motion, she took her brother’s cock deep into her mouth while continuing to milk my slimy cock while bobbing wildly on Ray’s. Bucking up into his sister’s mouth Ray yelped “JEEZ-O-MAN Sis I’m gonna shoot!”

After we had come both Ray and I became drowsy. Recharging our batteries, we snuggled in a sandwich with Kathy between us. She had shed her bra and panties and seemed content to be cuddling against our naked skin. Her arm was draped over my body and her hand was gently kneading my limp dick. I couldn’t get the question out of my mind, so I let the words escape from my mouth, “Do you LIKE the taste of our jizz Kathy?”

Pensive for a moment she said, “I thought it was yucky at first Tobe, I called it “goo” and hated it. That was before I first put Ray’s penis in my mouth. When he first shot, I loved how warm it was and how smooth it felt on my tongue. It made Ray’s penis so slippery, and I liked how it felt going down my throat. “But” she giggled, “I didn’t like the taste at first. But the second time it seemed to taste better. Now I love it.” Looking at her brother she said, “I don’t want you to get mad at me Ray, I like yours a lot. But Tobe’s is sweeter. Yours is garlicky.”

“And he still can’t get his pecker inside your pussy?” I asked.

“Unh uh,” she said, “I’m too dry and too small. But I hope that something changes soon. I like it when I put my finger inside me. Ray’s feels even better.”

“We try it all the time Tobe,” Ray chimed in, “and talk about it a lot.”

“So,” I said, “what do you do when you masturbate Kathy?”

“Just put my finger inside and push on the walls of my cunny...”

“Cunny?” I interrupted, remembering Sister Natalie referring to her pussy as a cunny.”

“Yeah,” she said with a smile of embarrassment, “one of my girlfriends told me about that name. I liked it better than the vagina. Anyway, when I push on the front wall of my cunny it makes me feel tingly.”

“Have you ever seen Kathy masturbate Ray?”

“Yeah, it’s cool.”

I had a thought and asked, “Can I watch you do it, Kath?”

She giggled and said, “You boys are so much fun. Watch me.” With a grin, she laid back, spread her legs a little, put her finger inside her pussy, and gingerly moved it in and out. “Sometimes I use lotion and it moves in and out easier, I like it better that way.”

I crossed my fingers before asking, “Don’t you play with your clitoris Kath?”

At the same instant, the words came out of both Ray’s and Kathy’s mouths, “CLITORIS? What’s that?” Based on Sister Natalie’s reaction when I played with her clitoris, I thought Kathy would get wet if she rubbed it and it excited her.”

“It’s a wonderful thing, Kath. At least I have been told it is. I think you might be able to get wet if we play with it.”

“REALLY?” she said. Where is it?” Ray sat up, wondering what he was going to see.”

“It’s right at the top of your cunny.” I didn’t want to spook her, so I asked, “Do you mind if I touch your cunny, Kath? I’ll show you.”

“If it makes me feel good,” she said with a twinkle in her eyes, “SURE.”

Putting my middle finger in between her large pussy lips felt like velvet to me but it was dry—nice dry though. Tenderly moving my finger to the top of her gash I expected to find something large like Sister Natalie’s. But I couldn’t find anything. Moving my finger around I searched. She winced before I realized that I was feeling it, barely, there was so little of it to feel.

Oh,” she reacted, surprised at the new kind of shock. Because it was so tiny, I understood why she had never touched it before, even by mistake.

“If I gently move my finger around it like this,” I said, “you should get more excited.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.