Double Vision
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Twin sisters choose their father to pop their cherries. Cookie-cutter dad/daughter shit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Wednesday after school we walked over to Aunt Sue and Uncle Richard’s house after school. Not for anything in particular, just to visit. We sat in the kitchen at talked, while she baked some cakes.

“Aunt Sue,” said Hope, “We’re worried about Dad.”

She kinda laughed. “I worry about him too,” she said.

“I mean,” Hope went on, “he never gets out. He don’t have a girlfriend, and never has, as far as we know. We don’t think that’s ... healthy, or something.”

“Well, it’s probably not,” said Aunt Sue, “but your dad is a very peculiar man. His needs are probably a bit different than most peoples. And, I think he’s waiting on you girls to finish growing up before he moves on with his life.”

“Yeah, probably,” said Hope, “but it’s not fair to him. I wish we could do something for him.”

“Well, you are, you are good girls, you stay out of trouble, and you seem to make his life more pleasant. And it’s nice that you care about him.”

I sat there and listened to her and looked at her, and thought, yeah ... I’d do that. She was fine, still foxy looking, fit and firm for thirty five or so. I wouldn’t blame Dad if he was doing her, she was pretty cool. I thought to myself, after Hope, and maybe some of the girls I go to school with, I’d do it. I’d hit that.

Anyway, the talk went on for a while, but we didn’t really prove anything or find anything out. We finally went home, perplexed, and not knowing any more than we did before.

“If there’s anything between the two of them, they hide it well,” said Hope, and I agreed. Another dead end.


That Friday night Hope called Uncle Drake, and he came and got us. We’d packed a bag without asking him, we didn’t figure he’d mind if we spent the night. We stopped at the movie store, and then went on to his house.

We’d talked about what to tell him earlier, and for some reason we both thought we should just tell him everything. Well, almost everything ... we didn’t want to make him lose respect for his older brother ... so we decided on some details to omit from our story, to kind of tone it down. I had also pointed out to Hope that we should give him something, at this point ... we were including him in this little adventure, and we needed to make him part of it, too. I really felt that way, and Hope agreed pretty quick. Let’s just see what happens, she said. What we can make happen. I don’t mean we were gonna fuck him or anything ... but we’d think of something. Some suitable ... reward.

We settled in the living room, and ate the pizza he’d heated up. The TV was on, but muted.

Hope finally couldn’t stand it any longer. “Uncle Drake,” she said, and he nodded.

“You remember that shit we talked about a few weeks ago?” she said, and he nodded again.

“That’s pretty much all I’ve thought of since then,” he admitted, laughing slightly.

“Well, we got some more shit to tell you ... if you’ll swear to keep it a secret...”

“Of course,” he almost seemed offended at that. “I never talk to anyone about the stuff you guys tell me.”

“Good, good,” said Hope. “Well, it’s moving along nicely. We have found ... evidence ... that Daddy kinda sees us in a ... more sexual manner than we realized. I think it’s within our grasp, here in the near future.”

“Jeezus,” he breathed. “You are serious about this? You girls are seriously thinking of going through with this? Of trying this?”

“Hell yeah,” I said. “We love him that much. And it’s ... it’s symbolic, symbolic of our love for him.”

“Damn,” he said. “I still think you’re taking an awful risk.”

“I just don’t really feel it that much,” said Hope. “We have a much better idea now, how he really feels.

“Can you tell me ... how you know this?”

Hope glanced at me. I nodded imperceptibly at her.

“We found...” she said slowly, “we found his diary on his computer, and read ... a little of it. He talked about us some. About how he feels about us.”

“Okay, okay,” Uncle Drake said. “Tell me this, then. Are you just talking about him making love to the two of you just one time, for ... basically symbolic reasons? Or are you talking about a long-term physical relationship between the three of you? Can I ask that?”

“You can ask anything you want, Uncle Drake,” I said. “We got that much respect for your opinion. Please, don’t be afraid to ask anything.”

He nodded. Hope was silent. I actually wondered myself what we were talking about. I hadn’t really thought about it, about what we expected, after and if we succeeded.

“It’s ... it’s hard not to think it might happen more than once...” Hope finally said, and I nodded slowly.

“You might want to clarify that to yourselves, before you go any further,” Uncle Drake said, and we both nodded. He was right, I thought. I caught Hope’s eye, and nodded again at her.

“And he knows we make out,” I said, my mouth just saying it without my brain being involved. Shit, I thought, as I said it. Shit. Now Uncle Drake knows we make out, too. I just told him.

I looked at Hope. She had a slightly shocked expression on her face, but then she smiled at me. I knew she was alright with it.

“You two?” he said, bemusedly. I gulped, and nodded. He continued. “You two make out? With each other?”

“Oh, hell yeah,” said Hope. “It’s no big deal. And we don’t just make out, we FUCK!” she giggled as she said the word. Uncle Drake’s eyes bugged out, and his mouth was open. I started giggling too.

“Girls...” he finally managed. “This is not funny. And your language is most ... unladylike.” He shook his head, but I could see a slight smile on his lips.

“Uncle Drake,” said Hope, “you should have seen your face!”

“It’s not every day that I hear a confession of that magnitude,” he said, shaking his head some more.

“Uncle Drake, I love Hope, and she loves me,” I said. “We’ve made out for years, since we were little kids. I can’t even remember when we started. It’s natural for us, it’s just us being us. I can’t really explain it better than that, sorry.”

He was still shaking his head, but at least he was smiling, now.

“Jeezus,” he said, “Jeezus.” Hope and I giggled some more.

“Uncle Drake,” I said, “don’t let this change how you feel about Dad. It doesn’t change anything, it just shows us all how much he really loves us. And ... we think ... don’t freak, now ... but we think you love us that much, too.”

He was silent for a moment. He appeared to be deep in thought.

“I do, girls,” he finally said, “but ... not like that, not carnally. There are many different kinds of love, and...”

“Like shit,” Hope interrupted. “You know you’d do us, if you could. If we offered.”

He snorted a laugh. “My nieces? I hardly think so. Aside from being illegal, it’s immoral ... we are blood relation...”

“Unk, it’s changed, that’s an archaic way of thinking. We’re on the pill, there’s no genetic issues involved any longer. And we are all adults. We can do what we want to do. We live in the future, now. Everything’s okay.”

“Girls...” he seemed at a loss for words, weirdly. And he usually always knew what to say. I wondered if he was arguing with his conscience, or if he really believed what he was saying.

“Uncle Drake,” I said. “We love you, and we know you love us. Who knows what the future holds. Don’t make your mind up about anything. We’ve talked about this ... and we feel like we owe you something ... well, maybe not owe ... but we feel like we’d like to give you something ... something special.”

“Oh, shit,” he almost seemed disgusted. “Don’t even think that way, girls. You don’t owe me nothin’. Certainly nothin’ like what this sounds like. Don’t spoil things between us, please. Don’t make me choose.”

“You don’t have to choose anything, Uncle Drake,” said Hope, “we love you and we want to share ourselves with you. You can’t have our cherries, of course, that’s for Daddy ... but maybe later who knows. We like you, and we think you’re hot, and we know you like us, too. Come on, we’re adults, let’s have a little fun!”

He just sat there and looked at us. I couldn’t really tell what kind of look he had on his face, mostly just resignation, it looked like to me. This might be easy, I thought.

It wasn’t. We argued for more than an hour. We didn’t want to just run over him, we felt like we needed to convince him, to get him to agree with us. I felt like this was good practice for what we’d have to go through to get Dad over to our point of view.

“You guys are my nieces,” he said at one point, “I’ve know you since you were babies. I don’t see you ... sexually ... at all.”

“We can change that shit,” said Hope, laughing. He shook his head.

“I don’t think you can. I’d feel ... I’d feel like a child molester, or something...”

“Do you still see us as children?” I said, and he nodded.

“Well, so what,” said Hope. “Kids have feelings, too. Everybody pretends they don’t, but they do. I know it, I was a kid, and I had feelings for my sister. And I acted on those feelings, and it didn’t do nothin’ but make us closer together.”

“That’s different,” he started, and she interrupted him. “It’s not, really. We humans are physical creatures, sexual creatures. We wanna do what feels good. We do do what feels good. Come on, Uncle Drake, let us make you feel good, for a change. Let us practice, on you.”

“Yeah,” I said, “we know that if we weren’t here now, you’d be ass-deep in some foxy chick. We kept you from that, let us make it up a little.”

He just stared at me. “How?” he finally said, half-way laughing.

“I dunno,” I said, “let’s just see what works out. How about if you lick us some? Would you like that? We taste good ... I promise...”

“Yeah,” said Hope. “And we’ll lick you some. We’ll give you an honest BJ, promise.”

He did laugh at that. “I thought you were wanting to save yourself for your dad...” He said.

“We are, we will. You ain’t gettin’ to pop no cherries tonight. But there’s other stuff we can do...” said Hope. She sat forward, and yanked her t-shirt over her head. Damn, I thought, she fills out a bra nicely. She had nice grapefruit-sized round titties, just like mine. We got cool boobs, I had time to think.

“Ladies...” he started, as I yanked my own shirt over my head. I immediately unsnapped my bra, and threw it in the floor. I could feel his eyes on my tits. We’re in, I thought.

“Ladies, I still don’t think this is a good idea,” he was still protesting, but I thought he sounded a little weak. I knew the sight of a nice pair of tits had changed many a mind in the past. And I hoped it would, now.

“Uncle Drake,” Hope said, and I knew that tone of voice, well. “Come on. It’s time to play. We love you and you love us, give us this, and take some for yourself. Have a little fun. End of argument.”

He laughed again, and crossed his arms over his chest. Hope and I had both stood by then, and were kicking our jeans down our legs. Hope yanked her panties off, and I did also, and we stood before him, naked as the day we were born.

“What are you going to do, rape me?” he asked, still laughing, though I noticed he was getting an eyeful of our naked selves.

“If we have to,” said Hope, sounding determined. Shit, I thought, how long can he hold out? With two foxy naked girls in the room, how long?

“How can I face your dad again, if I do this?” he asked, almost seeming like he was talking to himself.

“You’ll manage,” I said. “And, anyway, you know what we’re going to do to Daddy, here in a few. It won’t be no different. We all keep secrets, this’ll just be another one you can keep. He don’t need to know.”

“And no feelin’ guilty about shit like this. We’re all human, this is just what humans do,” said Hope.

“Yeah, but not humans that are related to each other,” he said. Hope snorted.

“Come on, live in the future. Live, and enjoy.” She dropped to her knees, and crawled over to where he was. I saw him tense up, and I almost thought he was going to jump up and run.

“Girls,” he said, “have you ever done anything like this before? Do you really know what you’re getting into?”

“Hell yeah,” said Hope, “we sucked a cock last weekend, in fact. This is no big shit to us. Well, it is, because it’s you, it’s somebody we love, but you are not our first, not exactly.”

He snorted at that. I colored slightly, but I thought, so what, what the hell. So, we’re cocksuckers. So is every other girl out there, and a few of the guys. Big shit. Everybody puts a cock in their mouth, at some point.

“Lord,” he said, sighing. “I’m not sure I want to hear your confessions.” We both giggled at that. I slid off the couch, onto my knees, and crawled towards him.

“Okay,” he said, and we stopped. Did that mean okay? I thought.

“Okay, listen. I admit, I find you two attractive, and have for years, far longer back than I ever should have. I admit, I’d love nothing more than to just lose myself in the two of you. I’m a guy, a normal guy, and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t find you ... bombshell attractive. But I don’t wanna take the slightest chance on screwing up what we have. Do you two understand that? I love you and I respect you and I want to be your friend forever. Does that make sense?”

“Hell yeah,” said Hope, “we feel the same way. And, like I think with Daddy, I think we love each other enough to deal with this, with whatever emotional bullshit it throws our way. We are strong enough, and we love each other enough.”

“Darlin’, you are fourteen years old, I’m not sure if you have any idea yet what you mean when you say emotional bullshit. Sometimes emotional bullshit can jerk us around pretty strongly, like it or not.”

“I know, I know,” she said, stubbornly, “but ... like I said ... we got love enough for that. We can afford to take the chance.”

“Oh god,” he said, “please don’t make me regret this, later.” I smiled. I knew we were in. We had done it, we’d convinced him. This was gonna be fun.


I was right. It was major fun. We crawled on top of him, and I took his shirt off while Hope unzipped his jeans and pulled them off his legs. We looked at each other and giggled, and Hope worked his underwear down his legs, while I stared. He had a nice cock, not quite as large as Eugene’s, but very well formed and just plain fuckin’ attractive. And hard, fuck was it ever hard. For all his talk, he seemed ready to play. We were.

Hope crawled up on top of him, and plastered her mouth to his. He made some kind of exclamation, I think he was surprised at that, but I’m sure he loved it. I just reached over and grabbed his cock, remembering what Eugene had liked when we’d played with his. I started pumping, and he gasped in Hope’s mouth.

I finally crawled on top of his legs, and took his cock in my mouth. It was harder than fuck, damn it was hard. I slurped it all the way in until I almost choked, and then slid it out, running my tongue around the cap. Damn, it felt cool in my mouth. It felt right at home. I’m gonna be a lot of things when I grow up, I thought to myself, but first and foremost I’m gonna be a cocksucker. After my sister’s cunt, this is my favorite thing in the world. I hungered even more to feel my dad in my mouth.

Hope finally came down to my level, and I had to give her her share. We licked up and down the sides of his cock, finally kissing each other, with his cock in the middle. I could hear him sighing and moaning above us, and I knew it felt good. And, I’m sure just the sheer sexiness of what we were doing was turning him on major. I know it was me.

“Girls,” he said, “I’m not gonna last long if you keep doing that. Sit up here, and let me have a turn at you...”

We knew what he meant. We crawled up on the couch, and he went into the floor. The next hour, the next solid fucking hour was spent with his face in either my crotch, or my sister’s. He ate us like candy, for a solid fucking hour, and it was incredible, I came and came and came again. That shit I said earlier, about how girls knew best how to please girls, is not entirely true. Some guys have a gift for it, too. I know Uncle Drake has probably eaten a lot of pussy over the years, and he has learned well from it. I just lay there, kissing my sister, and let him run wild on me, down there. I felt his hands, kneading my tits, as his tongue probed the center of my soul, and it was pretty incredible. He had a little different style than my sister, but it was fun, it was good. He, at least, like her, spent most of his time right on my clit, thank goodness, and I came like crazy. When he was eating Hope I could feel her twitch and cum again and again, and I thought, damn, he’s good at this shit. He’s a pro. It was cool.

“Uncle Drake ... Unk...” said Hope finally, raising her head woozily. I knew how she felt, I felt it too.

“What,” he said, his reply muffled by my cunt.

“Uncle Drake, I want you to fuck me. I wanna feel you, inside me,” Hope said, and I thought, shit, what? You what?

“I thought you were saving yourself for your dad,” he said, raising up from my pussy. I was as puzzled as he was.

“Not my cunt, dammit,” she said, sighing loudly. “My ass. I want you to fuck me in the ass.”

I choked back a giggle. That girl. She was almost too much, at times. She was way more out in front that me. Way more. But, I thought ... that kinda sounds like fun ... and we’d still technically be virgins, for Daddy...

“I thought you said no cherries were gonna be popped tonight,” he said, and we both giggled.

“No pussy cherries,” she clarified, and he sighed loudly. “Oh, fuck,” he finally said, and we both giggled, hearing him say “fuck” for the first time. Hope jumped up and motioned us to follow her.

“Come on,” she said, “I gotta take a shit, then you can fuck me. Come on!”

Shit, I thought. Literally. We followed her down the hall to the master bathroom, and she sat on the toilet, while I sat on the tub edge beside her. She gestured Uncle Drake to come to her, and she crouched down and took his still-hard cock in her mouth while she sat there and had a nice poop. I sat on the tub and played with his balls as she sucked him, I love balls, they are so cute and soft. Fun. That he stayed in the room while she was shitting told me how much he loved us, and gave me a case of the giggles. I was well used to the smell of my sister’s shit, truth be known, it smelled a lot like my own. She got done and wiped her ass, and I got her a wet washrag to clean herself with.

“Hang on, I gotta go too,” I said, as they started to leave, so we repeated the whole thing, with me sitting on the pot and having a nice healthy shit while I sucked on his cock, and Hope played. She finally got tired of his balls, and crouched behind him, and I have no idea what she really did, from his squirming I’m guessing she licked his asshole or something. Crazy girl. Like I said, she’s way out there, more than me.

I finally dropped a few nice ones, and finished up, scrubbing my ass clean with the washrag. I wanted to be clean back there, I still anticipated a little tongue action on my asshole, before the night was over. Hope dug through the medicine cabinet, grabbed a towel, and we tromped back into the living room.

She spread the towel out on the floor, and got down on her hands and knees over it, pointing her butt at Uncle Drake. She handed the tube of mineral oil back to him, and said, “Grease me up, darlin’!”

“Are you sure about this?” he said. “I don’t want to detract any from the ... from what you intend with your father...”

“It won’t. I’ll still be a virgin,” she said.

“Technically,” I giggled.

“Yeah. Technically,” she said. “Hey, it’s good enough. This is just a little fun between friends,” I laughed out loud.

Uncle Drake solemnly slathered mineral oil on his cock. I could see his hands trembling, and I felt a little sympathy for him. We probably hadn’t been to fair about how we did this to him, we really hadn’t left him much of a choice. Still, I think he’d enjoyed himself so far. And getting to butt-fuck us? How could he not enjoy that?

Yeah, you noticed ... I’d already decided to do it too. I crowded in close behind him, and whispered in his ear, “Uncle Drake ... if you can help it, don’t cum inside her ... I want you do do me, too...” He nodded, and looked at me shaking his head, and rolling his eyes. Yeah, I thought, you silly man. We’re making your dreams come true, even if you don’t realize it yet. I giggled to myself.

As he pushed his slick, greasy cock into my sister’s asshole, I wondered what Daddy was doing right now. I wondered if he’d done his daily ritual of looking at our pics and whacking off yet. I hoped, lord, I hoped the thing with him went as well as it had so far with Uncle Drake, tonight. This had been a good trial run, I thought, this had been a good test of our powers of persuasion. We’d won, we’d convinced him real well, I thought. Maybe we were a little overbearing, but so what ... he’s a guy, he was gettin’ what he wanted, whether he knew it now or not. He’d thank us later.

I stared around the side of his body ... his cock was all the way in her, his thighs were up against her butt. It looked like the coolest, ever. Her asshole wasn’t wrinkled any longer, it was a tight red ring around his cock, and I’m sure it felt like heaven to him. And maybe her. I crawled around to where I was in front of her, and took her head in my hands.

“Does it feel good, darlin’,” I asked, and I felt her nod in my arms. “Fuck yeah,” she said, “Chair, you gotta try this shit. Fuck ... you gotta try this...”

“I intend to,” I said, laughing. I just held her while he fucked away at her ass, his hand reaching around her leg, and rubbing her clit. I can do that shit, I thought, and I laid down on my back and scooted underneath her, pulling myself backwards until her cunt was right over my face. Uncle Drake’s balls looked cooler than shit from that point of view, as did the shaft of his cock, plunging in and out of her sweet ass. I reached up and found her clit with my tongue, feeling his balls bounce around on the bridge of my nose. It was cooler than fuck. I could feel her shaking above me, and I almost had a orgasm myself, it was so fucking cool. I could smell a faint hint of shit, but even that was sexier than fuck to me. I love my sister, and I even love her shit.

She came, hard, almost falling on top of me. I reached up and back, and licked Uncle Drake’s balls, I had hoped to get them in my mouth, but my chin was up against Hope’s cunt and I couldn’t. He finally slowed, after he’d felt her cum, and I crawled out from underneath them.

He finally pulled out of her, and she collapsed on the towel. I smoothed the hair out of her eyes, and giggled at her. She looked up and me, and shook her head. She’ll sleep well tonight, I thought.

I kissed her, and took her place on the towel, crouching over her limp body. Uncle Drake smeared some oil on my asshole. I felt his strong hands on the sides of my hips, and I steeled myself for that first push into my body. I felt something touch me, right in the center of my little rosebud. I relaxed.


He took us home Saturday morning, and we just crawled into bed, and made up for some of the sleep we lost that night. I’m sure he did the same. I know we wore him out, there’s only one of him, and two of us. And we were in overdrive or something, that night. We were hot to trot, even for us.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.