Dance With a Devil - Cover

Dance With a Devil

Copyright© 2016 by Seer Of Lost Fates

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man having an record-setting bad day has a midnight meeting with the Devil, and finds out a family secret.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I woke slowly, and mixed with the smell of Leanne’s hair was another smell, newer and not as familiar. My tired brain began piecing together the new smell as I slowly became aware of the feel of two nude bodies pressed tight to me. Leanne, of course, was one. I knew her body as well as I knew my own.

The other, and owner of the unfamiliar smell I realised, must be Yuki. I opened my eyes and smiled. It was Yuki, draped over my chest as Leanne was cuddled tightly to my side. In their sleep, they were holding hands. I lay there for a few minutes, and, without really intending to, I slipped into Yuki’s mind.

I was thrown immediately into her dream, and I have to say I was shocked. The Akoya Stone hung in the sky as Yuki cavorted beneath it, kneeling before a massive black man and worshipping his almost stereotypically huge cock with her mouth and tongue as a huge mastiff hound mounted her from behind, punishing her weeping cunt with its angry red cock.

I pulled my mind free, half-expecting to hear Yuki in the throes of a massive orgasm, but instead there was simply the sound of her breathing. I realized I had learned another lesson; I could invade the mind of a sleeping person with no effect. I let my mind sink back into hers, just slightly. I didn’t want to break her dream, but I wanted to try something. Instead of speaking the command, I simply thought it while connected to her mind, a soft command that she would desire to taste Leanne’s pussy or my cock every morning.

With that experiment in motion, I carefully slipped out from between the two of them and made my way to the bathroom. After taking care of business there, I stepped into my bedroom and saw that Leanne had washed and put away all of our clothes. I grabbed clean clothes for the day, since I knew I wouldn’t be able to spend the day lounging around nude with my two beauties. After all, I had more stones to collect.

I pondered my sudden desire to collect these stones, likely women, as I walked into the upstairs bathroom and turned on the shower. Certainly having Yuki under my, and Leanne’s, control was delightful, but why go for the other three? As I stepped into the hot streams of water, I puzzled my way through that question.

There was no secret that I wanted the stones. I knew it wasn’t because of my libido. Left to our own devices, Leanne could take care of that herself, I concluded as I soaped myself up. I was so wrapped up in thinking about it that I didn’t hear the door open, and so I was startled when a mouth slipped hungrily over my half-hard member.

I didn’t have to look to see who had decided to give me a blowjob in the shower. I knew her mouth the way I knew her smell or taste. Leanne slowly bobbed her head along my shaft, her tongue working along the underside of my cock as she happily blew me. I hung the loofa I had been using up on a small shower hook and leaned against the wall, spreading my legs to let Leanne play.

One small hand came up to cradle and fondle my balls and I groaned softly. This was an experience I had yet to have with my sister. There was no passionate force, no roughness or claiming, just Leanne slowly and sensuously working my cock and balls with her mouth and hand, and as much as I enjoy rough hard sex, I have to admit that this was the better of the two. It only took Leanne a minute or two before I exploded in her mouth, and she moaned into my cock, her throat working to swallow my load. After she had her liquid breakfast, I pulled her to her feet and then against my body, her back to my front, and we leaned against the wall, just cuddling in the water and growing cloud of steam.

“Master, can I come in?” Yuki’s voice was unsure, and Leanne beat me to the reply, calling Yuki in.

When I could see her through the clouds of steam, I had to smile. She was clutching a towel in front of her nude body, as though embarrassed to be nude before us. I knew Leanne was smiling as well, because I could feel her amusement, along with the small shivers that rolled through her body as I held her, cupping one of her breasts in my hand.

“Why the towel Yuki,” I asked.

“I’m ... not used to be naked all the time,” she blurted, her face suddenly red.

Leanne let out a wicked little giggle, “Yuki, we saw it all last night, and tasted some of it too. Lose the towel, come join us,” she invited, holding up her hand to the blushing girl. I felt a touch of power flow through Leanne at the suggestion, confirming my suspicions of the previous night. She was gaining access to my powers.

Yuki, of course, obeyed right away, hanging her towel up and stepping into the shower with us. She took Leanne’s hand, and was pulled tight against my twin, who softly kissed her. I managed to get my hand out from between them and wrapped my arms around the both of them as they kissed, enjoying the little sounds they made.

When they finally broke for a breath of air, I slipped out from behind them and adjust the settings on the wall. The water stopped, but the steam kept building as I lay back on the bench, stretching out and watching the two girls. They kissed again, Leanne gently pulling Yuki to the floor and letting the taller girl stay on top while they kissed.

This, I knew, I could watch all day, but as with being naked, I couldn’t. I rose to my feet and touched Leanne’s shoulder. “Don’t keep her in here all day, she may have to go to work.”

Leanne swatted her hand at my leg as I stepped out of the bathroom and walked to the bedroom. I toweled off and started to get dressed, but stopped as I looked at the mirror. I’ve never been a fitness nut, but I kept myself in pretty good shape. As I looked myself over in the mirror, however, I realized I was beginning to pick up some actual definition. I’m not saying I was suddenly like the Hulk or something, but I definitely had muscle tone where before I hadn’t.

I pulled on my shirt, glad I bought them a bit bigger than I needed, and quietly left the apartment. As I rode the elevator down to the parkade I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I let my mind wander a bit, and got flashes of Leanne and Yuki entwined on the bathroom floor, apparently eating each other out. When my mind touched Yuki’s I felt the other Stones, as I had last night. This time, though, instead of falling asleep, I made a mental grab at the feeling, like grabbing for a swinging rope.

I held onto the feeling as the elevator reached the parkade and I opened my eyes. It wasn’t overly precise, but now, at least, I understood how Anima could have a hard time narrowing it down. Unlike my comparison to grabbing a rope, the feeling was more just a general direction. I climbed into the Mustang and soon I was on the road.

I soon found out that once I had the feeling in my mind, it was there when I wanted it. This was lucky, because my connection to Yuki faded after a minute of driving. I followed that vague sense of direction through the downtown core and across the river. As I drove through the river valley residential area, I became surrounded by that vague feeling, and then it was behind me. I pulled into a gas station to grab a drink as I pondered my next move.

The feeling had been contained to three blocks. Four at the most. I climbed back into the Mustang with my bottle of water and a local road map, then drove back into the residential neighborhood. This time I paid attention to where the feeling changed, and marked it on the map. Within an hour I had marked the bounds of the area. The area wasn’t huge, four blocks by three blocks, but I had a feeling I knew where the Stone was already.

I had seen a sign on my last pass through the neighborhood advertising a house for sale by the real estate agent Hannah Richards. The very same blue-eyed blonde that had overseen my purchase of the apartment. Only a week ago, less than that really, I had believed in coincidence. That was before I had found out the Devil was real, before mind control and having my sister as my own insatiable sex slave.

Could it be a coincidence that Hannah was selling a house almost in the center of the marked area of my map? I personally didn’t think so. After all, what were the chances she’d been having lunch at the same place I had, right when I needed a real estate agent? And what were the chances of me walking into the same store that Yuki, the Akoya Stone, worked at for that matter?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.