Dance With a Devil - Cover

Dance With a Devil

Copyright© 2016 by Seer Of Lost Fates

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man having an record-setting bad day has a midnight meeting with the Devil, and finds out a family secret.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I stood stock still in the adult store, gazing down at this petite Asian girl who had just begged to be used like the girls in her dreams. Her shirt came over her head, and she pulled it free of her long hair and threw it across the room in a single motion. Her breasts, only slightly larger than Leanne’s, were barely concealed by her lacy bra, and her green eyes still lust fogged. She didn’t hesitate as she unclasped her bra and shrugged it off to reveal her light areola and stiff nipples, which her hands immediately grasped and pulled on, a low moan escaping her lips. “Please... ,” she begged.

I looked into her eyes, and pushed my mind into hers again. This time, I managed to move past the image of the Akoya stone, and even as she shuddered through another powerful orgasm I found what I was curious about. She was so new to town that she was renting a hotel room until she found a place to live. I tried to dig deeper, but either my power was so new or her being the Akoya Stone was making it difficult.

I pulled back from her mind, and roughly grabbed her under her arms. With a quick motion I jerked her to her feet, turned her around and pushed her against the counter. She slapped her hands onto the counter and willingly, eagerly, pushed herself backwards, shoving her hips back towards me. I wasn’t sure why I was suddenly tossing her about, but I went with this almost instinctive action, stepping up and grinding into her jean-covered ass as I reached around her to undo them. With a rough jerk, I pulled her jeans down to bare her ass, which lead to another surprise.

Beneath her jeans she wasn’t wearing anything, just her skin and a lot of wetness, doubtless brought on by her multiple orgasms. I undid my own pants with one hand, leaving her jeans where they were. I saw no point in bothering to take them off of her as I fished my hard cock out of my pants. I could hear her whimpers, and slapped her across the ass, a resounding slap that drew a loud squeal from her. I slapped her ass again, and the answering squeal drew out into a low moan as I pushed into her incredibly tight, wet cunt. Her body gripped me tightly, and I pushed deeper into her, my hips falling into a hard driving rhythm.

Pounding into her felt much different than Leanne, and not just on a physical level. No matter how hard I took Leanne, or what we did, there was love and never a feeling that she was being used. With Yuki, however, all I felt was that I was using her, pounding her tight soaked cunt over the counter at her work in the middle of the day when anybody could walk in and catch us. There was no deeper connection between us, nothing more than her being a wet pussy for me to fill with seed.

She seemed to enjoy being used though, but whether or not that was because of the multiple orgasms she’d already had I didn’t know. It sounds cruel, but at the time I also didn’t much care. I felt her pussy clench around my cock as I thrust into her, and she screamed her orgasm, her hands grabbing the far edge of the counter so hard her knuckles went white. She was so tight in her orgasm that I had to stop moving as her pussy rippled and clenched along me. As she began to relax, I started to move again, driving even harder into her, drawing more screams, whimpers and moans from her. I could feel, physically and mentally, another of her shattering orgasms coming on fast. I grabbed her hips and hammered into her even harder. With how tight I held and pulled on her hips I thought she might be bruised later, but my own orgasm was so close that I didn’t worry about it. Instead I drive myself fully into her and let go, groaning as her pussy exploded with wetness in another orgasm and I came hard, her cunt milking me for every drop, rather greedily I thought.

After a few minutes, I slowly pulled free of her, and pulled her hard off the counter. She collapsed to the floor on her hands and knees, gasping for breath as our mixed juices began to slowly dribble out of her swollen cunt. Without seeming to be aware of it, she reached between her thighs and scooped some up onto two fingers, then licked them clean. Her body gave a delighted shudder and more of our juices pulsed out of her.

“Yuki,” I said softly, calling her name to see her reaction. I wasn’t surprised as much as I might have been before when she turned to look at me, but saw instead my slowly softening cock covered in our juices. She lunged for it, taking it in her mouth and greedily, but amateurishly, sucking on it. I let her try for a few minutes, but though she cleaned it she was too clumsy to get me hard, so I tugged her off.

“What time is your shift over Yuki?”

“In another hour. I only work the mornings right now, because business is slow.”

“Good. Get dressed, and finish ringing up my order. After work I will take you to your hotel. You are moving in with me and my sister.”

She nodded, life slowly returning to her eyes. I realized that though I hadn’t used my mind control on her she was as much in thrall to me as Leanne, perhaps even more so. I knew Leanne might be a touch jealous, but then I was confident I could always override that jealousy with my power if I had to.

As I was getting my clothes straightened, Yuki was getting dressed. When she reached for her bra I casually took it away from her and dropped it in the bag holding my purchases. She opened her mouth to object, but when she met my eyes, she blushed and pulled on her shirt.

I paid for everything I had gathered before first reaching into her mind, and then went back into the aisles for more. I browsed for the next hour, noting the scent of sex than hung in the air, and the way the three or four men who came in also noticed it.

Her co-worker showed up late, and turned out to be a lanky, pimply faced guy who didn’t look old enough to be in here. He ogled Yuki openly, and the look on her face said that he always did. I didn’t even bother looking for his name, I just took a few more items to the counter and paid for them, and then Yuki and I left. I stowed my belongings in the trunk of my new Mustang, and slid behind the wheel as Yuki climbed in beside me. She gave me directions to her hotel, a run-down joint that I recognized as a cheap place to stay, and that also rented rooms, unofficially, by the hour. She ran up to her room to grab her stuff and I met her at the rental office, where she cleared her bill.

As we stowed her luggage in the Mustang, I was glad that I had gotten a convertible, and that I had kept the Explorer. Mustangs are not designed to move people. Even though she only had a few suitcases, we still had to put one on the back seat.

As we pulled out of the hotel, Yuki finally spoke up. “I feel like I should be arguing about this whole thing. I mean, I meet you today and give you my body, and now I’m moving in with you and your sister. This is so weird.”

“Do you want to argue about it,” I asked calmly, shifting gears and changing lanes to pass somebody as I navigated back towards the car dealership.

“At first I did, but I feel drawn to you somehow. Why is that?”

“I don’t really know. Maybe it’s a kind of magic,” I suggested in a level tone, being careful not to invade her mind. I didn’t want her making a mess on my brand new seats.

“Magic? Come on, this isn’t a game or fantasy. There is no such thing as magic,” she declared.

“Is that so,” I said. I was more amused now. Only a few days ago I had believed the same thing; that magic didn’t exist. Now I knew different, because now I was magic. “By the way, my name is Andrew. In case you’re curious, we’re heading to a car dealership I visited earlier. We need to pick up my old Explorer, which you will follow me in to my apartment.”

Her face lit up instantly, showing her beauty and sheer delight at being given an order. “Yes Master.” The words were out of her mouth before her face changed back to her mask of confusion. “Why did I call you Master?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.